Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night (18990 Views)

What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? / New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo / Checkout The List Of Songs Reportedly Banned By NBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Audinowing(m): 7:48pm On Jun 28, 2014
sample ekwe
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by 9jvirgin(m): 7:48pm On Jun 28, 2014
Frank Edward......Oghene Doooo
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by iceberylin(m): 7:49pm On Jun 28, 2014
āŋyţįmę wђ şlęęl çųm....

į crash....
şoŋgş ŋo dђ movę mę... angryni
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by experimentist: 7:49pm On Jun 28, 2014
boolet: Reggae; Busy Signal, Jahmiel, Jah Vinci, Jah Cure, Jah Mali, Popcaan, etc
u know kibaki, i-octance, Aidonia? Dem fi gud..
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by chygoz3(m): 7:50pm On Jun 28, 2014
Classical music does the trick - Mozart, Haydn, Yanni and the likes. Listen to Mozart's The Marriage of Figaro and you'll drift into dreamland before you know it.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by oyinglory(f): 7:50pm On Jun 28, 2014
All John legend songs
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Richiy(f): 7:51pm On Jun 28, 2014
When I want to sleep nothing can tuck me in or keep me awake. When I really want to sleep even phyno can tuck me in.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 28, 2014
oyinglory: All John legend songs
Chai. Love nwantiti grin
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 28, 2014
angel TI:

You are indeed from Mars
You want to visit, angel? tongue
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Jhena(f): 7:52pm On Jun 28, 2014
my sleepin pills

evanescence- immortal

9million bicycles in beijing

enya or lana del ray

beyonce- at last

back street boiz- incomplete

ron pope- drop in the ocean

plainwhite t's- delilah

robin thicke- lost without u

rihanna ft sumdude- stay

passenger- let her go

usher- climax

frank ocean- thinkin bout u
dnt gehrit twisted. . .rappers sleepin tablet

drake- doin it wrong

kanye west- street light (#foreal just listen 2 d song)

*if symtoms persist after 5hrs abeg commot earpiece

8 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by megabyte2(f): 7:53pm On Jun 28, 2014
West life: I lay my love on you.
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 28, 2014
Reggae music and marijuana...perfect blend...made for each other .......just get me a lickle mix....i just cant get enough
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Kajool: 8:00pm On Jun 28, 2014
MELODY SONGAS

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by DocAdray(f): 8:01pm On Jun 28, 2014
Those beautiful songs being sung by those mean creatures called MOSQUITOES!

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 28, 2014
1) Coldplay - Fix you, The scientist
2) The Cranberries - Ode to my family, Linger
3) Enya - Adiemus, Flora's secret
4) Snow Patrol - Run, Chasing cars
5) Keane - Somewhere only we know, Bedshaped
6) Katie Melua - Nine million bicycles in Beijing, Thank you stars
7) Evanescence - Breathe no more, immortal
cool Dead cab for cutie - translanticism, what Sarah said
9) Hillsong United - With everything, Oceans where feet may fail
10) Miranda Lambert - Over you, The house that built me
11) Mark Schultz - He's my son, Letters from war
12) Taylor Swift - virtually all her songs
13) Lana del rey - Virtually all her songs
14) Mumford and Sons - Babel, I will wait
15) Tim Mcgraw in collabo with his babe (Faith Hill) - It is your love
16) O boy I don tire abeg grin

3 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by azzima(m): 8:02pm On Jun 28, 2014
psalm 23rd , Juanita Bynum. peaceful and awesome

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Sexytemi(f): 8:03pm On Jun 28, 2014
Love songs wink wink grin
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by justi4jesu(f): 8:04pm On Jun 28, 2014
Drunk in love by beyonce

All of me by john legend

Not a bad thing by justin.T

Cups by Anna (Glee)

More n more bluesssss...
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by chimerase2: 8:05pm On Jun 28, 2014
Missmossy: Any song by Westlife does it for me. I lay my love on you is onewink
me too espcially beautiful in white I lub that track die kiss
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by OduntanGabriel(m): 8:06pm On Jun 28, 2014
This may sound awkward but any fuji music does d trick 4 me ... Especially saheed osupa and pasuma songs(wen trading war of words with each oda) I like listening to them, then I sleep off
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by countsparrow: 8:07pm On Jun 28, 2014
Na u go help me charge my fone if e die No song.. Just my heartbeat...

3 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by benefitzte: 8:07pm On Jun 28, 2014
Jhena: my sleepin pills

evanescence- immortal

9million bicycles in beijing

enya or lana del ray

beyonce- at last

back street boiz- incomplete

ron pope- drop in the ocean

plainwhite t's- delilah

robin thicke- lost without u

rihanna ft sumdude- stay

passenger- let her go

usher- climax

frank ocean- thinkin bout u
dnt gehrit twisted. . .rappers sleepin tablet

drake- doin it wrong

kanye west- street light (#foreal just listen 2 d song)

*if symtoms persist after 5hrs abeg commot earpiece

I do most of your selection here but I wld remove Kayne west and backstreet boiz and include savage garden-I knew I loved you
tony braxton-almost all tracks
Taylor swift-almost all tracks too
coldplay
Vanessa Carlton all tracks including "pretty baby"
Sade adu-
the list goes on.....

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by abdullkabar(m): 8:07pm On Jun 28, 2014
Soul musics..........that makes you forget all your troubles,and you are lost in oblivion
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by phonetics: 8:08pm On Jun 28, 2014
Any Gospel Worship INSTRUMENTAL does it for Moi!

3 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by perop1(m): 8:09pm On Jun 28, 2014
All of me and dream by john legend
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by legba1(m): 8:09pm On Jun 28, 2014
Celine dion, she gets me snoring faster than ...... cant even remmember their names cos I no dey use dem, sleeping tabs....tah!
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 28, 2014
Sia- Chandelier
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Aniroly(m): 8:12pm On Jun 28, 2014
Skelewu by davido grin grin

Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by delikay4luv: 8:12pm On Jun 28, 2014
Coldplay-fix you.
Coldplay--paradise.
Taylor swift--breathe.
Dido--thank you.
Shania Twain--forever and always.
Enrique--hero
3t--i swear.
Elton John--Daniel
Boys2men--End of the road.
Celine dion--immortality.
Enya--amaranthine.
Enya--adiemus.
Kci and Jojo--all my life
Phil collins--another day in paradise
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 28, 2014
Dorrobucci
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by boolet: 8:13pm On Jun 28, 2014
experimentist: u know kibaki, i-octance, Aidonia? Dem fi gud..

Yes oo, I-wayne, Tessanne Chin, alborosie, capleton, Charly Black... wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Court Awards N50million In Favour Of Orits Wiliki / Eldee Recommends: M.i:2 . . . $4.99, £3:20 On Mytruspot / Backstreet Boys Versus Westlife: Who's Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.