Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night (18984 Views)

What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? / New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo / Checkout The List Of Songs Reportedly Banned By NBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by toprealman: 9:07pm On Jun 28, 2014
Anything not tonto dike
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Davijunson: 9:10pm On Jun 28, 2014
OC cool: Enya and yanni does it for me
bros, yur head dey der...I love Yanni. Av a playist of his songs on ma fone.....swept away, secret vow, playing by Heart, Quiet man, Morning light, in the Mirror, the Promise....d list goes on. Dats usually my sleepin pills...sends me to dreamland...I also listen to dem wen I need to tink...
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by agrovick(m): 9:11pm On Jun 28, 2014
johnwizey: Skailey mental, Damoche and St. Janet's songs lipsrsealed
confirm
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Cymbal: 9:11pm On Jun 28, 2014
Don moen songs does this best especially sum of his songs like micorazon,we enthrone you,arise,God ll make a way,awesome God,and a host of others.

Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Tayo1763: 9:12pm On Jun 28, 2014
Culture Club's Karma chameleon. My kids wud defo know that song off hand!

Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by lacicrips(m): 9:12pm On Jun 28, 2014
Not songs... I listen to audio books. They do the magic everytime. 10mins, and my teeth is already open grin

But sometimes, anything from Lucky Dube (God rests his soul) does it for me.
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:13pm On Jun 28, 2014
Krak: Classical music.

Yanni and

Enya.
Try blue film

Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by LaJuMe: 9:13pm On Jun 28, 2014
legba1: Celine dion, she gets me snoring faster than ...... cant even remmember their names cos I no dey use dem, sleeping tabs....tah!
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Funkybabee(f): 9:15pm On Jun 28, 2014
Celine diön i love her song so much
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Opiosko: 9:20pm On Jun 28, 2014
Tonto Dike songs does it for me....Gosh i love poko
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Donkunxex(m): 9:21pm On Jun 28, 2014
emergency wizzy pro beat,runtown,skales and patoranking..

partyrock too lool
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Donkunxex(m): 9:22pm On Jun 28, 2014
johnwizey: Skailey mental, Damoche and St. Janet's songs lipsrsealed
u be omo ita!! lol
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 28, 2014
Heavy metal bro!! Nke ga na ku jam jam jam na nti smiley

Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by MZdamola(f): 9:23pm On Jun 28, 2014
Pokolee's sugar rush
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Krak(m): 9:24pm On Jun 28, 2014
franclean flexy: . I hope u know yanni does not produce classical music

If you had said Enya, you would have been 100 percent correct. I hope you know that a few Yanni songs are pure Classical music.

But despite that, I hope you know that my original post was divided into three:

Classical music
Yanni
Enya

I never claimed Yanni to be a classical composer.
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Burger01(m): 9:27pm On Jun 28, 2014
All my life - Kci&Jojo. I put it in replay all night. That does the magic for me.
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Krak(m): 9:28pm On Jun 28, 2014
jamesbridget13: u dey try 4 enya song ooo. Enya na bad dream. I don't even like listening 2 them talk more of night. Mo gbe

You are really missing o.

Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by histechs(m): 9:29pm On Jun 28, 2014
Yusuf olarewaju
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by khanivorous(f): 9:33pm On Jun 28, 2014
Viens mallika sous le dome from delibes
Beethoven 5 symphony 1st movement
Mozart symphony NO 40 in G minor
Scout march( partiolestian marssi)
Sarah brightman's symphont

If all these track doesn't suit your sleep...YOU ARE A WITCH

Awesome
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 28, 2014
`

Lana Del Rey - once upon a dream.
Gosh! I love LDR!!!!
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by sebali: 9:38pm On Jun 28, 2014
pop/soft rock
from artist lik needtobreath, lady antebellum, poets of d fall, jasom mraz etc
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by babyjoker(f): 9:40pm On Jun 28, 2014
psychologist: even in this new age of nl?
skillapatron is still quiet? maybe we should ask him y his silent
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by diji04(m): 9:41pm On Jun 28, 2014
My is loreena mckennitt,enya song or orie brenda and celtic woman.
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by babyjoker(f): 9:42pm On Jun 28, 2014
experimentist: Terry G - Apako grin
datz for weired ppl like u
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by iamord(m): 9:44pm On Jun 28, 2014
I go for the oldies and love songs , I tend to sleep well with such... A chic in bed is a plus lol. The likes of. Diana king-shy guy, telvin chambell-can we talk, boys11men-color of love, montell jordan-get in on tonight,janelle monae fet miguel- primetime and some kenny g..that's my perfect night play list.everything go just dey flow
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by babyjoker(f): 9:45pm On Jun 28, 2014
Opiosko: Tonto Dike songs does it for me....Gosh i love poko
seems u love beatiful night mares
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by experimentist: 9:47pm On Jun 28, 2014
boolet:

Yes oo, I-wayne, Tessanne Chin, alborosie, capleton, Charly Black... wink
correct guy...smiley
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Heyliesha(m): 9:48pm On Jun 28, 2014
terry g....you go only run run....ll put me to sleep.
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by 3DCYCLOPS: 9:49pm On Jun 28, 2014
LOOSE CONTROL- TERRY G
RUN MAD- TERRY G
SEXY LADIES - TIMAYA

Helps me a lot...try it tonite. cheesy
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by iamord(m): 9:50pm On Jun 28, 2014
MZdamola: Pokolee's sugar rush
lol. If u see them pursue u in dream land don't complain
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by LyfeJennings(m): 9:51pm On Jun 28, 2014
Now,I do more of Kenny G
some Robin thicke does magic too especially "Cry no more"
Babyface and Whitney Houston sef na sedative when the mood is right..
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by sunbodan(f): 9:52pm On Jun 28, 2014
Westlife Fool again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

VIDEO: Phyno – “fada Fada” Ft. Olamide / Court Awards N50million In Favour Of Orits Wiliki / Eldee Recommends: M.i:2 . . . $4.99, £3:20 On Mytruspot