Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,395 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Chibok: I Am Not Uncaring As Portrayed - Jonathan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chibok: I Am Not Uncaring As Portrayed - Jonathan (12084 Views)

Buhari And Fuel Scarcity: See How The WOMAN In Diezani Was Portrayed By A Fan / Idi Amin: A True African Hero Portrayed A Villain By Western Propaganda! / Lagos Flood: Acn Condemns ‘uncaring’ Jonathan For Not Visiting Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chibok: I Am Not Uncaring As Portrayed - Jonathan by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 28, 2014
prophet_one:
Only a dunce would wait till September before taking any measure that will potentially rescue his country from imminent destruction. Do we even know if the girls would be alive by then or how many more lives would have been wasted nationwide? Classic cluelessness.
classic n clueful aboki,throw that question to those farting power-or-nothing born2rulecows elites ure worshipping,they know all whats going in da hollywood north..da hard working presidents got more important work to do,loser....go give ur fellow cows h20
Re: Chibok: I Am Not Uncaring As Portrayed - Jonathan by GovWahala: 12:11pm On Jun 28, 2014
kolomax: Sir,just shut-up..
U are a bloody Foool!
Re: Chibok: I Am Not Uncaring As Portrayed - Jonathan by 3coins(m): 12:17pm On Jun 28, 2014
Dipwater:

Yes
kk

superman was nt the president of his country sha
Re: Chibok: I Am Not Uncaring As Portrayed - Jonathan by UmarS25: 12:33pm On Jun 28, 2014
GEJ is a BLACK SHEEP in 9ja

1 Like

Re: Chibok: I Am Not Uncaring As Portrayed - Jonathan by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 28, 2014
Dr henry saint: is ur internal memory correct at al. Bagger!!!
grin grin grin grin grin People like you are the reason I missed nairaland when it was shut down temporarily.
Na every day I go dey learn insult.
NB what's the meaning of bagger? grin grin
Re: Chibok: I Am Not Uncaring As Portrayed - Jonathan by grandstar(m): 2:00pm On Jun 28, 2014
cr8v: Not only you Mr. President, Seun has not explained to us what happened to Nairaland and how to #bringbackourdata I also believe he is not insensitive or uncaring but does not want to compromise information so far

Meanwhile let's celebrate that Nairaland is back. Order your logo design to with us. see samples
YOU HAVE GREAT WORKS. I WILL BOOKMARK THIS POST

1 Like

Re: Chibok: I Am Not Uncaring As Portrayed - Jonathan by deebrain(m): 2:09pm On Jun 28, 2014
and he rebuked him and said,

"judge not thyself so until thine actions are the same if thy offspring were amongst them in the enemies' bosom".
Re: Chibok: I Am Not Uncaring As Portrayed - Jonathan by Howmanage: 3:02pm On Jun 28, 2014
Psychodavidovic: Voting won't change Nigeria.
this i have also come to understand sad

1 Like

Re: Chibok: I Am Not Uncaring As Portrayed - Jonathan by Howmanage: 3:04pm On Jun 28, 2014
MissMeiya:

Even the Americans who commented on the article, who know nothing about Nigerian politicians were saying he was full of it. All of the comments were calling him a liar.
please could you post the link to the article? Thanks
Re: Chibok: I Am Not Uncaring As Portrayed - Jonathan by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 28, 2014

1 Like

Re: Chibok: I Am Not Uncaring As Portrayed - Jonathan by mstik(f): 3:36pm On Jun 28, 2014
Mr president, prove this by actually doing something.

1 Like

Re: Chibok: I Am Not Uncaring As Portrayed - Jonathan by Sagamite(m): 5:38pm On Jun 28, 2014
henroe2k2: President Goodluck Jonathan has reiterated his determination to bring back the more than 200 Chibok school girls saying that his silence in the past was to avoid compromising investigations on the abductions.

In a 514 word opinion piece article published in yesterday’s edition of the Washington Post, President Jonathan regretted that his silence on
the issue has been misconstrued by critics as a sign of weakness as he confessed that as a father, he was touched by the feelings of the parents of the abducted girls.

In the article titled “Nothing is more important than bringing home Nigeria’s missing girls” the president said that the terrorism in Nigeria is not unique and that it was in that respect that Nigeria this month, alongside, Benin, Cameroon, Chad, Niger, Britain and the United States established an External Intelligence Response Unit to share security information on such threats in West Africa.

He added that he would, in September, propose to the United Nations to establish an international force to tackle the activities of such terrorists anywhere there are found.

Saying he was not weak on the issue as portrayed, Jonathan said: “I have had to remain quiet about the continuing efforts by Nigeria’s military, police and investigators to find the girls kidnapped in April from the town of Chibok by the terrorist group Boko Haram. I am deeply concerned, however, that my silence as we work to accomplish the task at hand is being misused by partisan critics to suggest inaction or even weakness.”

“My silence has been necessary to avoid compromising the details of our investigation. But let me state this unequivocally: My government
and our security and intelligence services have spared no resources, have not stopped and will not stop until the girls are returned home and the
thugs who took them are brought to justice.

On my orders, our forces have aggressively sought these killers in the forests of northern Borno state, where they are based. They are fully committed to defending the integrity of their country.”

“My heart aches for the missing children and their families. I am a parent myself, and I know how awfully this must hurt. Nothing is more important to me than finding and rescuing our girls.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/06/chibok-uncaring-portrayed-jonathan/#sthash.9goFuY4o.dpuf

This is the outcome of the PR advice being given to this heartless foooool!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-echochambers-28067547

When the person heard these girls were kidnapped, I bet he just shrugged and could not give too much of a shyt. He was in Kano the next day, dancing in his campaign. To him, it was just another case of unfortunate ordinary Nigerians like pendusky. To retardeen, "these things happen in Nigeria" and he was ready to ignore it and move on.

Is it not the same person president that media-blocked the NE and then was telling us that Boko Haram was being defeated while Boko AND the Nigerian Army were jointly slaughtering innocent civilians everyday.

Only when these girls were kidnapped was the cretin forced to allow the Western press to go into NE and we are hearing of how Boko Haram enters villages time and time and slaughter en masse people without the fucktards in the Military being able to do jackshit even if they can be bothered to.

Now the person in Aso Rock is spending $1.2m of taxpayers' money on his OWN image to cover up the fact he does not give a shyt about person Nigerians like pendusky that love to pray for their useless leaders who do not give a fck about him.

https://www.nairaland.com/1056780/nairaland-prayer-network-patience-jonathan

Reetardeen Jona-daft does not give a hoot about Nigeria and its progress, all he cares about now is winning election hence the consistent support he has for corruption that we have witnessed.

I hope the negative impact of the corruption heavily impacts the lives of fucktards like pendusky.

2 Likes

Re: Chibok: I Am Not Uncaring As Portrayed - Jonathan by Sagamite(m): 5:53pm On Jun 28, 2014
L.M Ayedun..:
Nigeria is a very difficult country to govern..
The wisdom, Grace and knowledge from above shall this day be bestowed on the president, to lead the Nation in a different direction & #BringBackOurGirls

GEJ till 2019

Your person is leading Nigeria in the direction of corruption and ruin, while your dumb arsse is saying you want him as president, cretin!

2 Likes

Re: Chibok: I Am Not Uncaring As Portrayed - Jonathan by Sagamite(m): 5:57pm On Jun 28, 2014
prof1990: Its is really funny when I see obama talking without a script and the man is making so much sense and then I see jona reading a script written for him by his wife and simple sense no dey wetin him dey tlk. Most of u supporting this man shld put these girls families into consideration as a parent not knowing if ur child is still alive or not? The kind of psycological damage these girls would av gone through. I jst can't imagine it. Hw long are those girls gonna stay with those boko haram before sumfin gets done by our CARING president

While our teenage girls are kidnapped and being raaped, our person president wanted to continue like if nothing had happened until he heard an outcry around the world. The person was in Kano the very next day campaigning FFS!

That is unheard of. over 200 teenage girls are kidnapped by known violent murderers and a PRESIDENT of the country was more bothered about campaigning to win the next election. I have never heard of such before.

These are the kinds of fucktards Nigerians voted for and pray for them to continue being their leader.

3 Likes

Re: Chibok: I Am Not Uncaring As Portrayed - Jonathan by Sagamite(m): 6:00pm On Jun 28, 2014
Emma Ogbu: Make I go sleep first. U think ur talking to children of 8months and below?

He is confident the $1.2m of taxpayers money he is spending would work.

Considering most Nigerians are fucktards, it probably will.

But internationally, this person is a nonentity now. Once he leaves Aso Rock, he would join IBB in the basket of international moronic waste.

2 Likes

Re: Chibok: I Am Not Uncaring As Portrayed - Jonathan by Sagamite(m): 6:01pm On Jun 28, 2014
Lacombre: Nigerians love ceremony,noise and unnecessry brouhaha. What they want is for Jonathan to tell them every step he has/is taking towards the abduction and anticipated release. They want empty promises,are hooked on to chest beating and rely on spoken words. If he had spoken,the media wld have turned and twisted every word and phrase into unimaginable things which cld hv dire consequences on the release process.
Same way we ask abt the foreign intelligence agencies. There is a time for everything.

You are a cretinous person and a moronic product of a failed education system.
Re: Chibok: I Am Not Uncaring As Portrayed - Jonathan by Sagamite(m): 6:04pm On Jun 28, 2014
victorazy:

Mr. President don't need ur vote to win, we're solidly behind him 2015 election. I never voted last presidential election but 2015 I must vote and is all for GEJ "haters go and die"

You are a cretinous person!
Re: Chibok: I Am Not Uncaring As Portrayed - Jonathan by raphead: 6:07pm On Jun 28, 2014
Sagamite:

You are a cretinous person!

all those lost soul deserve to be feed to an hungry lion high on codenine. bro, have you seen coogar after the attack??.
Re: Chibok: I Am Not Uncaring As Portrayed - Jonathan by Sagamite(m): 6:09pm On Jun 28, 2014
cr8v: Not only you Mr. President, Seun has not explained to us what happened to Nairaland and how to #bringbackourdata I also believe he is not insensitive or uncaring but does not want to compromise information so far

Meanwhile let's celebrate that Nairaland is back. Order your logo design to with us. see samples

Personally, I believe Seun is under pressure and attack from Aso Rock.

FFS, he had to change the words "Retardeen" and "Jonathan" to "President" and "Jonathan".

I would not be surprised the attack on NL was sponsored by Aso Rock because the person in Aso Rock is being bashed consistently on NL and the paid agents on NL like Sincere9gerian can not do jackshit and are being slaughtered consistently. So they might have decided to go more dirty.

Anything to win elections so they can continue destroying pendusky's life.

1 Like

Re: Chibok: I Am Not Uncaring As Portrayed - Jonathan by Sagamite(m): 6:09pm On Jun 28, 2014
raphead:

all those lost soul deserve to be feed to an hungry lion high on codenine. bro, have you seen coogar after the attack??.

Nah. Not yet.
Re: Chibok: I Am Not Uncaring As Portrayed - Jonathan by raphead: 6:19pm On Jun 28, 2014
Sagamite:

Nah. Not yet.

okie's thanks for hammering sense into the Numbskull of these androids
Re: Chibok: I Am Not Uncaring As Portrayed - Jonathan by Sagamite(m): 6:25pm On Jun 28, 2014
Richydos: it took Mr caring president two weeks or more to give a speech on the missing girls which he was of doubt and here he comes out again to fool d public about his slow,non-challant n gullible moves towards rescuing d girls as a act of not wanting 2 compromise investigation..... oooopppzzz!!!! Mr President if theses were your biological children or any of them even related 2 u, would u have been dis mute just bcoz u don't want 2 compromise investigation?...... wat a blab but incase u care 2 know Mr president...we don't buy it

Don't mind the person!

If these girls were just one daughter of one PDP big wig, they would have closed down Borno and sent 3 battalions to search for her.

Our baboon in Aso Rock, 4 weeks later, after international outrage, went on air to say he is sending out Nigeria special forces to look for the girls.

This was after Michelle Obama was holding up protests signs to find the girls while the ugly, fat, animal we call first lady was busy bullying parents and teachers as they waka come because she believed no girl was missing and this was all a grand plan to discredit her husband and damage his chances of winning elections.

These are the fucktards pendusky prays for.

4 Likes

Re: Chibok: I Am Not Uncaring As Portrayed - Jonathan by Sagamite(m): 6:28pm On Jun 28, 2014
vedaxcool:

Let's hope u don't end up like the chibok gals or worse, with the increasingly precarious security situation fostered by jonatan poor understanding of what govornace actuallu entails.

Lets hope he ends up being slaughtered mercilessly by evil elements of Nigeria who exists due to the mismanagement of Nigeria.

Not only him, his whole familial line should be slaughtered brutally.
Re: Chibok: I Am Not Uncaring As Portrayed - Jonathan by Sagamite(m): 6:30pm On Jun 28, 2014
brainpulse: It took you (Gej) 4 weeks not to believe that the girls were stolen, amidst these you were dancing all around gallivanting like a clown at party campaigns and your wife played the chief investigator and interrogator. It took you another 4 weeks to investigate and realised girls were missing, amidst these you sent batallions of military, SSS, police, thugs and amonitions for just Ekiti election and now you are talking emotionally to make us blieve you. We are not fools sir that trick doesn't work any more.

Fcking well said!
Re: Chibok: I Am Not Uncaring As Portrayed - Jonathan by Howmanage: 6:32pm On Jun 28, 2014
Sagamite:

Don't mind the person!

If these girls were just one daughter of one PDP big wig, they would have closed down Borno and sent 3 battalions to search for her.

Our baboon in Aso Rock, 4 weeks later, after international outrage, went on air to say he has sent special forces to look for the girls.

This was after Michelle Obama was holding up protests signs to find the girls while the ugly, fat, animal we call first lady was busy bullying parents and teachers as they waka come [b]because she believed no girl was missing [/b]and this was all a grand plan to discredit her husband and damage his chances of winning elections.

These are the fucktards pendusky prays for.
isn't it curious how certain some people were that no girls had been kidnapped? Doesn't it make you wonder if those same people have (prior) knowledge on the horrors going on in Nigeria? Were they caught out this time because this horror was one they had no previous info on? Curiouser still that it took the usual suspects ("BH" ) about a week or two (about the time it became glaring to even the doubters) to "own" the deed? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm......... Nigerians please open your eyes. Sukumus iranmus
Re: Chibok: I Am Not Uncaring As Portrayed - Jonathan by Lacombre: 6:49pm On Jun 28, 2014
Sagamite:

You are a cretinous person and a moronic product of a failed education system.
And you are a sad empty individual who seeks validation and respect on a faceless forum. I see thru you. You have nothing to offer,even in the gutter u dwell over there. Get a life. Making a fool of yourself online can never make up for your emptiness in life. You suck.

2 Likes

Re: Chibok: I Am Not Uncaring As Portrayed - Jonathan by mstik(f): 7:13pm On Jun 28, 2014
I really don't know how ppl will still stand behind GEJ in 2015. He is obviously clueless and confused. He may be a good man, but he's not good enough to rule this country.

1 Like

Re: Chibok: I Am Not Uncaring As Portrayed - Jonathan by Sagamite(m): 7:18pm On Jun 28, 2014
mstik: I really don't know how ppl will still stand behind GEJ in 2015. He is obviously clueless and confused. He may be a good man, but he's not good enough to rule this country.

He is not even a good man. He is a heartless and selfish reeatard!

All he cares about is winning election, hence why he is pardoning corrupt people, sacking righteous geniuses quickly but setting up committee to avoid sacking his ashawos and giving our money to Abacha family.

While dumb fucktards like Lacombre are applauding.

1 Like

Re: Chibok: I Am Not Uncaring As Portrayed - Jonathan by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 28, 2014
grin grin grin grin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Steal Government Money and Die -  Justice Must Prevail Party Chairman / Lalong Names Jailed Dariye, 48 Others As His Re-election Campaign Coordinators / FG To Borrow $3 Billion Via Eurobonds In October

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.