Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,261 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

The Good Side Of Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Good Side Of Boko Haram (1011 Views)

The Good Side Of Saraki’s Cct Trial / Scores Of Boko Haram Members Feared Dead In Battle With Troops / Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Good Side Of Boko Haram by ajoguegbe(m): 9:05am On Jun 28, 2014
I overheard someones discussing with another person yesterday and he said "Thank God for Boko Haram" It caught my attention and I asked him why? He said the whitemen he works with said they won't leave Lagos for any other city, making him the sole operator in those areas with all the goodies that come with it. So it got me thinking: some people are actually profiting from this madness.

Boko haram has added a voice to other terror group round the world to expose the ingenuity of a religious sect. While they think they are trying to convert people, the reasonable ones are getting tired of the religion by the day. The ones that have the money, relocate to another country to avoid being killed leaving most islamic nations with the dregs of the society. May they find Jesus and the peace He brings

What other benefit do you think the Boko invasion has brought?

1 Like

Re: The Good Side Of Boko Haram by eunisam: 9:43am On Jun 28, 2014
when the mass suffers some few will enjoy. Example the scarcity of fuel will make the black market rich.
Re: The Good Side Of Boko Haram by collynzo2(m): 10:01am On Jun 28, 2014
I hope you die in one of those attacks so that the ''good side'' of Boko Haram can continue.
Tell that your friend to wake up, the Lagos he is talking about was bombed on Wednesday.

1 Like

Re: The Good Side Of Boko Haram by chamboy(m): 11:24am On Jun 28, 2014
This is Noting else but Greed u dnt even care for ur fellow country men...Greedy asses
Re: The Good Side Of Boko Haram by MrRenaissance: 1:31pm On Jun 28, 2014
collynzo2: I hope you die in one of those attacks so that the ''good side'' of Boko Haram can continue.
Tell that your friend to wake up, the Lagos he is talking about was bombed on Wednesday.
You dey mind the OP? I pray he gets bomb for others to benefit for his death.
Re: The Good Side Of Boko Haram by ultraGM: 1:53pm On Jun 28, 2014
Do you know how Bomb sound when you hears it, and the reaction on your body,
It sound so loud that it vibrate your body and your heart started beat becomes fast, your body nerves started shaking.
If that continue you'll have trauma
Re: The Good Side Of Boko Haram by SENESCO(m): 2:37pm On Jun 28, 2014
Can anythin good come out of boko haram? NEVER!
Re: The Good Side Of Boko Haram by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 3:14pm On Jun 28, 2014
nonsense
Re: The Good Side Of Boko Haram by judyeze1: 6:05pm On Jun 28, 2014
grin shocked tongue
Re: The Good Side Of Boko Haram by ajoguegbe(m): 6:33pm On Jun 28, 2014
Researches show that most Nigerians don't read a post before they comment. If you doubt it visit Nairaland

(1) (Reply)

B’haram May Link Up With ISIS —australian Negotiator / Photo News: Gov. Akpabio Bags 2014 Newsafrica Leader Of The Year Award In London / Uba’s U-direct Platform: Another Mechanics Through Which UBA Staffers Defraud Cu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.