Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... - Jobs/Vacancies (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... (127012 Views)

Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw / Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by nkemzzy: 3:32pm On May 29, 2015
Let us keep hope alive I believe something will some happen in favour of us all

1 Like

Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by ranson(m): 6:51pm On May 30, 2015
Hope alive! But how hopeful can we stay on this very recruitment that never seems to kick off from on set? Well, let's hope that the wind of change that's now blowing will blow us something good soon.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by Aaronhull: 10:49pm On May 30, 2015
Some goodnews is in the offing. A little more patience or long-suffering. Pray, pray and pray some more. The list would soon be release.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bahammed: 8:04am On May 31, 2015
aaronhall do u think anything is possible soon ,cos know one seems to be ready to asist us with solid info
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bahammed: 11:48am On May 31, 2015
Hussain87:
Guys! Budget approval by GEJ is our major determinate according to my reliable source. So let's keep on hoping and praying as well
any news from ur end hussain 87 is there any thing to hold onto or its finally over
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bahammed: 11:51am On May 31, 2015
s3nn2x:
grin grin grin grin grin
what sincere info can we get from u pls on these job,is it that it hs been concluded
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by s3nn2x(m): 8:27pm On Jun 02, 2015
bahammed:
what sincere info can we get from u pls on these job,is it that it hs been concluded
I am not privy to that information. All I can tell you is that no body has reported with appointment letter, so we can only assume that nobody had been recruited. If you need information, why don't you guys seek for audience with Chairman, FCSC or Director (Recruitment), they are the ones who can give the true situation of things.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bahammed: 9:53pm On Jun 02, 2015
s3nn2x:

I am not privy to that information. All I can tell you is that no body has reported with appointment letter, so we can only assume that nobody had been recruited. If you need information, why don't you guys seek for audience with Chairman, FCSC or Director (Recruitment), they are the ones who can give the true situation of things.
thanks alot,all we heard before was that the name av been shortlist but the minister and budget was delaying it then
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by nkemzzy: 7:07am On Jun 08, 2015
Any update in the house
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bahammed: 4:25pm On Jun 10, 2015
nkemzzy:
Any update in the house
are people still on these job ,hmmmn i think its gone
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by ranson(m): 7:07pm On Jun 10, 2015
Nigerian political actors are still acting Nollyhood movies, may be by time they finish part one, they will start to think about the unemployment they promised to reduce.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bahammed: 6:42pm On Jun 11, 2015
my source reveal to me that former minister did not approve the recruitment with reason best known to him,in addition if there is anyone who can see d director of recruitment fcsc it would be more better
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bosssss(m): 11:19am On Jun 20, 2015
bahammed:
my source reveal to me that former minister did not approve the recruitment with reason best known to him,in addition if there is anyone who can see d director of recruitment fcsc it would be more better
ok but he is no more there and I think it will be quite difficult to see d director of recruitment fcsc unless you know him personally

1 Like

Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bosssss(m): 8:58am On Jun 22, 2015
Civil servants who have served up to 30 years may have to leave the service before the end of 2015, this is to pave way for fresh bloods into the system as a way of ensuring maximal output and restructuring of the civil service, LEADERSHIP Sunday gathered on good authority.http://leadership.ng/news/441905/reforms-civil-servants-with-30-years-of-service-to-go
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bahammed: 12:52pm On Jun 22, 2015
bosssss:
Civil servants who have served up to 30 years may have to leave the service before the end of 2015, this is to pave way for fresh bloods into the system as a way of ensuring maximal output and restructuring of the civil service, LEADERSHIP Sunday gathered on good authority.http://leadership.ng/news/441905/reforms-civil-servants-with-30-years-of-service-to-go
ok oooooooo
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bosssss(m): 11:21am On Jun 26, 2015
No Directive To Peg Retirement Age At 30 Years – (HoS) Mr. Danladi Kifasi http://leadership.ng/news/442382/no-directive-to-peg-retirement-age-at-30-years-hos
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bosssss(m): 12:06pm On Jun 26, 2015
THE crisis in the federal civil service appeared to have worsened with career civil servants protesting against the absorption of 530 aides and cronies of former President Goodluck Jonathan into the civil service in the last days of the past administration.But the FCSC has denied the allegation, saying it never recruited illegally into the civil service.http://www.punchng.com/news/jonathans-last-minute-appointments-tear-civil-service-apart/
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by ranson(m): 7:20am On Jul 01, 2015
Heads to role in foreign affairs ministry -news.
Lord, let this come to our advantage.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bosssss(m): 8:31am On Jul 01, 2015
ranson:

which news channel?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bahammed: 7:40pm On Jul 02, 2015
ranson:

where did u get these
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bahammed: 8:40am On Jul 12, 2015
s3nn2x:

please from your own view or ministry structure can the recall or sack of ambassador by buhari create room for fresh intake ,if career diplomat are used as replacement
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by s3nn2x(m): 3:07pm On Jul 12, 2015
bahammed:
please from your own view or ministry structure can the recall or sack of ambassador by buhari create room for fresh intake ,if career diplomat are used as replacement

Fresh intake for?

Maybe for Directorate cadres but it doesnt really change anything for new intake. We have political ambassadors and career ambassadors, the ones that were recalled are political diplomats and would likely be replaced by politicians except Buhari wants to change the status quo. Most Grade 'A' Missions are controlled by political diplomats.

If you are asking that with the recall of the ambassadors, space would be created for new intake, then I seriously doubt it.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bahammed: 10:20pm On Jul 12, 2015
s3nn2x:

Fresh intake for?

Maybe for Directorate cadres but it doesnt really change anything for new intake. We have political ambassadors and career ambassadors, the ones that were recalled are political diplomats and would likely be replaced by politicians except Buhari wants to change the status quo. Most Grade 'A' Missions are controlled by political diplomats.

If you are asking that with the recall of the ambassadors, space would be created for new intake, then I seriously doubt it.
thanks ,but its sadden that people expectation and hope on the job recruitment since last year just gone without no justification.so far u said know new recruitment so far only god know how the job ends.its pathetic
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by nkwako: 7:05am On Jul 13, 2015
Had to read over and over again to comprehend what u wrote
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 13, 2015
smiley grin cheesy same here!
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bahammed: 11:35am On Jul 13, 2015
nkwako:
Had to read over and over again to comprehend what u wrote
but my message is clear
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bosssss(m): 7:42pm On Jul 13, 2015
Today marks exactly one year since we applied for this job..this job opening closed on 13 July 2014 and today is 13 July 2015
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by ranson(m): 9:36pm On Jul 13, 2015
Happy anniversary to all the applicants. We will get there soon.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by Neroski(f): 9:53pm On Jul 13, 2015
bosssss:
Today marks exactly one year since we applied for this job..this job opening closed on 13 July 2014 and today is 13 July 2015
it is well o.i dnt know what to call this kind of recruitment.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by Neroski(f): 9:54pm On Jul 13, 2015
ranson:
Happy anniversary to all the applicants. We will get there soon.
feeling hopeful huh
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bahammed: 8:34am On Jul 14, 2015
Neroski:

feeling hopeful huh
hmmmmn after a year do u guys think it has not been concluded
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bosssss(m): 12:39pm On Jul 14, 2015
Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) has rescheduled the 2015 Directorate Level Promotion Exercise

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

2017 ECOWAS Massive Job Recruitment For Graduate And Non-graduate Apply Now / Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite / Inec Adhoc Staff Recruitment For 2019 Election - How To Apply And Register

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.