Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... - Jobs/Vacancies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... (126949 Views)

Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw / Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by Hussain87: 10:06am On Apr 28, 2015
D info I got lately from my same old source from FCSC is that "the budget approval by GEJ is the major determinant..." I just don't want to be too pushy on my source because he might alter his true words just to ease me, and we don't want any wrong info or rumour in this thread! ok guys.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bahammed: 12:18pm On Apr 28, 2015
thanks alot ,keep hope alive
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bosssss(m): 2:05pm On Apr 28, 2015
Hussain87:
D info I got lately from my same old source from FCSC is that "the budget approval by GEJ is the major determinant..." I just don't want to be too pushy on my source because he might alter his true words just to ease me, and we don't want any wrong info or rumour in this thread! ok guys.
the Senate has just passed 4.49trn budget for 2015 what is left now is for GEJ to approve it and we should b expecting it by dis week or nxt week
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by Hussain87: 3:09pm On Apr 28, 2015
Nice one Boss! Cheers for the update
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bosssss(m): 4:27pm On Apr 28, 2015
JONATHAN SUSPENDS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS PERMANENT SECRETARY Amb.Danjuma Sheni
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bosssss(m): 6:17pm On Apr 28, 2015
leeraz:
BUY ENGINEERING DESIGN SOFTWARE VIDEO TUTORIALS IN ABUJA AND GET THE SOFTWARE FREE..
#CIVIL 3D
#AUTOCAD
#MAYA
#SOLIDWORKS
#3D MAX
#PLANT 3D
#PDMS
#INVENTOR
#ORION
#P&ID
#PHOTOSHOP
#REVIT MEP
#REVIT ARCHITECHTURE
#GOOGLE SKETCHUP
#COREL DRAW
#MICROSOFT PROJECT
#COMPETATIVE BUSINESS STRATEGY
....AT A VERY CHEAP PRICE...WE OFFER TRAININGS ON THE ABOVE SOFTWARE AS WELL
CALL; 08103173481 OR 09099820504.
Not helpful

2 Likes

Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by ranson(m): 6:35pm On Apr 28, 2015
bosssss:
JONATHAN SUSPENDS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS PERMANENT SECRETARY Amb.Danjuma Sheni
bosssss:
bosssss:
This new development might slow the pace of this recruitment, I hope there is hope cos this government only have a month to go. I really hope there is hope.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bosssss(m): 7:26pm On Apr 28, 2015
ranson:

This new development might slow the pace of this recruitment, I hope there is hope cos this government only have a month to go. I really hope there is hope.
By God grace it will not affect the recruitment

1 Like

Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bahammed: 6:43am On Apr 29, 2015
another person as replaced him, work continue
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by wispack: 9:56am On Apr 29, 2015
Since GEJ could allow the Immigration under ministry of Interior to come back on recruitment, it is obvious to know that MFA to a reasonable extent is achievable before the May 29. let watch and pray
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bahammed: 11:04am On Apr 29, 2015
hussain 87,i appreciate urprevious contribution but kindly further assist by getting info directly from the ministry if there is acess for u,on new intake.i will be glad to hear from you
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by akeneobi(m): 1:20pm On Apr 29, 2015
bahammed:
hussain 87,i appreciate urprevious contribution but kindly further assist by getting info directly from the ministry if there is acess for u,on new intake.i will be glad to hear from you

Hussain said it all earlier, I wonder where else u want him to go. Just wait, until d budget approval. I also said d same thing earlier. Not everyone in d ministry might have access to such info. Learn to be patient.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bahammed: 2:57pm On Apr 29, 2015
hmmm i take courage in ur statement.thanks
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by samo82: 1:56pm On Apr 30, 2015
Latest info from a reliable source at the commission says there was disagreement btw the commission & the Ministry on the number of people to recruit, cos the source fund to cater for them needs to be ready dts budget, so also the Ministry needed to clear outstanding payments on n officers recruited two years ago, the Minister has put the recruitment on hold til budget is approved by the National Assembly.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bosssss(m): 2:57pm On Apr 30, 2015
samo82:
Latest info from a reliable source at the commission says there was disagreement btw the commission & the Ministry on the number of people to recruit, cos the source fund to cater for them needs to be ready dts budget, so also the Ministry needed to clear outstanding payments on n officers recruited two years ago, the Minister has put the recruitment on hold til budget is approved by the National Assembly.
the budget has bn approved by both the two chambers Senate and House of Reps
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by nkemzzy: 6:15am On May 01, 2015
The both chamber has recommended the budget for approval, hopefully oga Jona will approve it next week God's willing.

1 Like

Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bahammed: 7:10am On May 01, 2015
lets hope so,that he approved it.am sure the recruitment cnbe done before handing over but candidate might not be up to 100
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by Bruno3000(m): 10:46pm On May 05, 2015
bahammed:
lets hope so,that he approved it.am sure the recruitment cnbe done before handing over but candidate might not be up to 100
hi, is application still ongoing? Just hearing about it. Waiting for ur reply. Tanx
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by Ebuka478(m): 1:04pm On May 06, 2015
Bruno3000:
hi, is application still ongoing? Just hearing about it. Waiting for ur reply. Tanx

No. It ended almost a year ago.

1 Like

Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bahammed: 7:27am On May 07, 2015
any latest from anyone?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bosssss(m): 2:29pm On May 08, 2015
bahammed:
any latest from anyone?
No any latest info yet
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bahammed: 3:00pm On May 08, 2015
are u sure gej will sign these budget
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by TheLaughter: 3:16pm On May 08, 2015
U guys shud stop this budget stuff, as if MFA is the only ministry in Nigeria... Who told u its d budget dats holding it?

Did GEJ signed budget b4 FAAN concluded, or b4 NIS started and about to conclude? Prisons, fire service and frsc have all gone for training without budget signing...

Whoeva tells u dat budget is delayin d recruitment is not enlightened. I dont knw wots delayin it but am sure it isnt budget...

1 Like

Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bahammed: 3:43pm On May 08, 2015
i guess u are right,no one seems to know the real hindrance but i know someone will enlighten us soon
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by ranson(m): 5:10pm On May 08, 2015
Up till May we're still talking of budget in Nigeria when most nations are already planning for 2016. Naija I hail thee!!!

2 Likes

Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bahammed: 10:30pm On May 10, 2015
finger cross
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by ojua2956(m): 10:58pm On May 10, 2015
Nigeria Navy commence the sale of application form for DSSC on 18th may interested persons take notes.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bahammed: 7:38am On May 13, 2015
the situation at hand is confusing , nobody knows what to beliv again.if it will be done ,all well and good,if not all the best in our other trials and endeavours
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by Marvin67: 9:58am On May 14, 2015
But this is really funny, people applied for a job over a year ago, and up till now, no message, no success mail, no regret mail, no comment at all from the recruiters. We are all left in the dark. Meanwhile I know that every monday people resume duty at this same ministry. Na wa o. May God see us through.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by Polithiefcian(m): 11:45am On May 14, 2015
Ahh pity all of una. if u r stll expectn to get a call or msg concerning dz recruitment, u r sittn on a long tin. D recruitmnt as been concluded long tym ago.

BUT

if u av oga @ d top frm ur state (at federal level) u can get a letter frm him den u r good to go...anythn aside dz, forget am
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by nkemzzy: 1:39pm On May 14, 2015
So what u mean is that people has started working already I mean people that applied for this or that they have concluded with the application which one pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

2017 ECOWAS Massive Job Recruitment For Graduate And Non-graduate Apply Now / Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite / Inec Adhoc Staff Recruitment For 2019 Election - How To Apply And Register

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.