Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) - Health (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) (84443 Views)

Nigerian Pharmacist Reveals What Constant Sex Will Do To You / Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements / Ask The Eye Doctor Any Problem Concerning The Eyes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:15pm On Jun 21, 2015
zeezahbee:
If the boil is multiple ! You need to see to doctor to drain some of it and test what kind of bacteria it is, then you know which antibiotics that is resistant to it or not. Right now, I can't know what drugs to tell u because I don't know if it is resistant or not.
What of somebody who urinate often but doesn't have any
other symptoms of diabetes like frequent thirst, weakness,
excess hunger, fatigue and itching skin or other symptoms is
that person suffering from diabetes or any disease related
to it.
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by Nobody: 3:21am On Jun 22, 2015
What drug can be used for treating fungal skin infection, will the patient take the drug oral or is it cream based.
Fungal skin infection is opportunistic due to the patient use of immunosuppresive drugs. lagusta you can help out too.
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by Emdee590(m): 9:41pm On Jun 23, 2015
Please what is the adult dosage of praziquantel tablet as I cannot make a head or tail of what I read on its leaflet and also what does yellow/orange colour of urine conot ?
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by CreamyBee: 1:00pm On Jun 24, 2015
Hi. you doing a great job here, pls kip up the good work. pls I av a questn to Ask. presently av not seen my period for three month nw. so d doc gave me combination3. pls does did drug correct my period to be normal?
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by zeezahbee(f): 3:06am On Jun 25, 2015
CreamyBee:
Hi. you doing a great job here, pls kip up the good work. pls I av a questn to Ask. presently av not seen my period for three month nw. so d doc gave me combination3. pls does did drug correct my period to be normal?
Yes it does
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by zeezahbee(f): 3:08am On Jun 25, 2015
cowleg:
What drug can be used for treating fungal skin infection, will the patient take the drug oral or is it cream based.
Fungal skin infection is opportunistic due to the patient use of immunosuppresive drugs. lagusta you can help out too.
It depends on the infection. Some antifungal could be resistant to the fung. Both cream and oral can be prescribed. A lot needs to be done on a immunosuppressed patient. Generally, the cream works faster.
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by zeezahbee(f): 3:17am On Jun 25, 2015
Emdee590:
Please what is the adult dosage of praziquantel tablet as I cannot make a head or tail of what I read on its leaflet and also what does yellow/orange colour of urine conot ?
Praziquantel is used for the treatment of different worm infection. You need to be sure of the one you want to use it for. You could see a doctor if you are in doubt. Yellow urine says a lot but sometimes it means just nothing. If you see any changes in your body due to this then you ned to go for a thorough check up. Remeber to always take enough water as well
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by Nobody: 3:28am On Jun 25, 2015
Pls mine is on redness of the eyes. and the right one is more rwd than the left one. Recently, i took yeast, code liver oil with eye drop, but no improvemwnt yet. And it is as if there is a spot of each of them. My eyes don't disturb me in any way, but I am just concerned of the redness. It is becoming due obvious since people start asking tou what is wrong with your eyes. It's been ao for about 2 years.

Thanks!
zeezahbee:
Praziquantel is used for the treatment of different worm infection. You need to be sure of the one you want to use it for. You could see a doctor if you are in doubt. Yellow urine says a lot but sometimes it means just nothing. If you see any changes in your body due to this then you ned to go for a thorough check up. Remeber to always take enough water as well
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by Lagusta(m): 4:31am On Jun 25, 2015
zeezahbee:
It depends on the infection. Some antifungal could be resistant to the fung. You need to see a doctor. Both cream and oral can be prescribed.

The person you're quoting is a doctor.....

@cowleg, please contact me privately
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by zeezahbee(f): 4:41am On Jun 25, 2015
Lagusta:

The person you're quoting is a doctor.....

@cowleg, please contact me privately
Where have u been Miss ya tongue

1 Like

Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by great664(m): 7:56am On Jun 25, 2015
Please help me. Blurred Vision with the left eye, can't walk in sun nor daylight? How it started www.nairaland.com/2403656/eye-opticians-ophtamologist-me
Thanks for your time
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by obasaga1(m): 8:57am On Jun 25, 2015
Kudos to u, I have been having problem with my skin as a result of fungal infection(like ezema).it has being going and coming back. My friend told me dat dis fungual mayb in my blood. I have used so many drugs and its keep on coming back. Pls, I want you to recommend drug and d cream I can used so dat it won't back again. Thanks.
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by mamziii(f): 9:02am On Jun 25, 2015
i had a medical abortion in febuary dis year cos it was giving me so much pain,and it made me perform poorly in my final exams. my fiance nd i decided 2get rid of it even though he wanted me 2hav d baby so bad since i was havin excruciating pain and was writing my final exams. d problem now is ive noticed my periods hav bin heavier since den and d one 4dis month was worse,i had severe stomach pain tru out which was kindda new cos i neva hav pains durin my periods. 2day is day 4 my period ended but am still serious stomach pain usually very at d lower left side of my tommy. shud i b worried?
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by Lagusta(m): 2:52pm On Jun 25, 2015
zeezahbee:
Where have u been Miss ya tongue

Miss u too bae
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by krouche: 5:32pm On Jun 25, 2015
Good day Sir/Ma, I will like to know if it is safe to take visine eyedrops with ciprotab and amatem tablets
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by Nobody: 4:16am On Jun 26, 2015
Good day sir. Pls what is the best drug to take for someone that is having a hard time maintaining erection. Permanent solution would be preferred sir. Thx
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by psalmsonovic(m): 9:47am On Jun 26, 2015
Sir,...which facial cream can u recommend for the removal of rashes, pimples and dark spot on one's face.
Your reply would be highly appreciated
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by Emdee590(m): 11:46am On Jun 27, 2015
@ op and all other health personnel here that are helping one way or the other, I would be very glad if we can form a whatsapp group thank you as I await your feedback .
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by Kudibaby(f): 7:57pm On Jun 27, 2015
hello pharm,I want to no if I can take M2tone as my period is regular but scanty,it 'll flow well for 2 days and then spotting for the remaining 4 days and I don't no if I ovulate or not ,though I do feel the sign,I don't use to see the EWCM.I have a cyst and I am ttc.thanks
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by Nobody: 6:24am On Jun 29, 2015
I am 16Yrs with an height of 5.3ft and want to be 5.5ft in atleast 2month.....Any advice ?
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by zeezahbee(f): 2:05pm On Jul 03, 2015
iykpeterz:
I am 16Yrs with an height of 5.3ft and want to be 5.5ft in atleast 2month.....Any advice ?
just eat healthy. You are just 16 years grin
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by zeezahbee(f): 2:06pm On Jul 03, 2015
Kudibaby:
hello pharm,I want to no if I can take M2tone as my period is regular but scanty,it 'll flow well for 2 days and then spotting for the remaining 4 days and I don't no if I ovulate or not ,though I do feel the sign,I don't use to see the EWCM.I have a cyst and I am ttc.thanks
See your doctor to run a test. You can take m2tone as well. Check with your doctor to know how large the cyst is
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by zeezahbee(f): 2:07pm On Jul 03, 2015
krouche:
Good day Sir/Ma, I will like to know if it is safe to take visine eyedrops with ciprotab and amatem tablets
It means u taking antibiotics and anti malaria , did u do a test to check what was actually wrong ?
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by kobe79: 12:17am On Jul 04, 2015
zeezahbee:
just eat healthy. You are just 16 years grin

lol hey how are you?
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by zeezahbee(f): 12:45am On Jul 04, 2015
kobe79:

lol hey how are you?
Am good. You live in Texas??
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by kobe79: 1:08am On Jul 04, 2015
zeezahbee:

next door okc. email me
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by kobe79: 6:09am On Jul 04, 2015
zeezahbee:

hey
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by Swegzfreak: 7:06am On Jul 04, 2015
zeezahbee:
Get informed on how your pharmacist can help you. Pharmacists are medication experts.Do you suffer from a chronic condition such as asthma, arthritis, or diabetes etc? Your pharmacist can work with you and your doctor to make sure you choose the best medications to look after your health.
should I keep my medication?

Help me ooo my body is always itching me including my leg and head what might be the cause pls answer me
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by mamziii(f): 7:50am On Jul 04, 2015
Hi Pharm,ive Been Urinating 2 Frequently 4 About 2years Now And Frequent Hunger, I Get Hungry As Soon As An Hour After Eating. Some Days Ago I Saw A Thread Here On Nairaland On D Symptoms Of Diabetics,got Worried,as I Was Xperiencin Som Of D Symptoms Which Included Thirst,xcessive Hunger And Frequent Urination. I Complained 2my Doc,he Told Me 2go 4a Blood Sugar Test But I Was Surprisd Wen D Doc Told Me I Was Ok. My Questn Is,can One Hav Those Symptoms And Not B Diabetic?
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by dovee69: 12:29pm On Jul 04, 2015
Compliment of d day,pls what is the supplement
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by Ugobxt(m): 1:25pm On Jul 04, 2015
What is the best cure for pimples pls I need answers either from experience or not
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by 3moses: 2:04pm On Jul 04, 2015
pls my wife has been seeing yellowish discharge for seven(7) and we have gone to different hospitals and pharmacists but nothing changes...it will just go for one or two weeks and returned...it's always scratching...at times as a result of scratching, the outer parts swells....once in a while she feel pains abt to empty her bladder when she passes urine, this has occurred like three times...but she's now complaining of back ache....but to my surprise, I have nt contacted any infection tru her....pls what is ur take on this?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (26) (Reply)

Heavily Pregnant Woman Spotted Smoking, Sparks Reactions (Video) / Intimate Wash Product: Its Side Effects Or Benefits / WHO Advices People To Wear Face-Masks In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.