Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,862 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

7 Key Points to note when in a relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Key Points to note when in a relationship (967 Views)

7 Key Things That Can Destroy Your Urge For Sex / How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Key Points to note when in a relationship by tlanry: 10:17pm On Jun 28, 2014
N£V£R!!! N£V£R!!!! N£V£R!!!!!

✓ Never cry for someone that doesn’t cry over you.

✓ Never hold on to someone that is not holding on to you.

✓ Never count on someone that doesn’tcount on you.

✓ Never plan your future with someone that doesn’t plan theirs with you.

✓ Never lose sleep over someone that doesn’t lose their sleep on you.

✓ Never waste your time on someone that doesn’t waste their time on you.

✓ Never make someone a priority yet they take you as their option.
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: 7 Key Points to note when in a relationship by farano(f): 10:28pm On Jun 28, 2014
Key points indeed! grin
Re: 7 Key Points to note when in a relationship by elipheleh(m): 10:40pm On Jun 28, 2014
tlanry: N£V£R!!! N£V£R!!!! N£V£R!!!!!

✓ Never cry for someone that doesn’t cry over you.

✓ Never hold on to someone that is not holding on to you.

✓ Never count on someone that doesn’tcount on you.

✓ Never plan your future with someone that doesn’t plan theirs with you.

✓ Never lose sleep over someone that doesn’t lose their sleep on you.

✓ Never waste your time on someone that doesn’t waste their time on you.

✓ Never make someone a priority yet they take you as their option.
[color=#000099][/color]

Key points for loneliness and lazy ass people who wonder why they are still not taken
Re: 7 Key Points to note when in a relationship by PedroJP(m): 10:41pm On Jun 28, 2014
Nice points though for people who have not fallen victim of any.
Re: 7 Key Points to note when in a relationship by tlanry: 10:45pm On Jun 28, 2014
elipheleh:

Key points for loneliness and lazy ass people who wonder why they are still not taken

I guess u ar one of them....CHOP AND CLEAN MOUTH, i pity those innocent souls.

1 Like

Re: 7 Key Points to note when in a relationship by SpaceGoat: 11:24pm On Jun 28, 2014
Re: 7 Key Points to note when in a relationship by elipheleh(m): 1:58am On Jun 29, 2014
tlanry:

I guess u ar one of them....CHOP AND CLEAN MOUTH, i pity those innocent souls.

don't form uninformed opinion about me. chop and clean mouth at my age. i find that insulting.
Re: 7 Key Points to note when in a relationship by Nobody: 5:10am On Jun 29, 2014
It takes love to get love.

I once told a lady that I loved her by text message. I meant it and that was the first time I ever did. She didn't reply or say anything.

I don't pretend in a relationship. Later on, this lady became my ever closest girlfriend and we almost got married. So how would I have gotten this close if I were basing my relationship with her on my observation of her own inputs ? Ladies are laid back or oftentimes pretentious at the start of a relationship. Ladies will respond only to what you have offered them. So if you are offering half love, you get half returns.

I do not think your list is workable if what one is looking for is true love.
Re: 7 Key Points to note when in a relationship by tlanry: 7:28am On Jun 29, 2014
okpara ugo: It takes love to get love.

I once told a lady that I loved her by text message. I meant it and that was the first time I ever did. She didn't reply or say anything.

I don't pretend in a relationship. Later on, this lady became my ever closest girlfriend and we almost got married. So how would I have gotten this close if I were basing my relationship with her on my observation of her own inputs ? Ladies are laid back or oftentimes pretentious at the start of a relationship. Ladies will respond only to what you have offered them. So if you are offering half love, you get half returns.

I do not think your list is workable if what one is looking for is true love.
TO KNOW IF IT IS LUST OR LOVE, these 7 key points is d deal....##my 5cents##

(1) (Reply)

Define Fairly Use Babe / A Letter To My First Love: Thank You For Everything! / 10 Things Every Girl Should Do Before She Turns 25

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.