Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,441 members, 7,823,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

How Will You Celebrate Valentine On Election Day??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will You Celebrate Valentine On Election Day??? (958 Views)

Shocking!!! Girl Go Completely Unclad To Celebrate Valentine. See Pics (18+) / The Best Way To Celebrate Valentine / Do You Celebrate Valentine's Day In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will You Celebrate Valentine On Election Day??? by oluemmakay(m): 11:52pm On Jan 08, 2015
According to the election time table, there is a clash between the Valentine's Day and Presidential Election in Nigeria on Feb.14. It's going to be bad busniess for some peeps while some niggas will be happy to have escape mischievous spending. Please share your opinion on this crucial matter.
Re: How Will You Celebrate Valentine On Election Day??? by CrazyScientist: 12:00am On Jan 09, 2015
grin I with not vote for Buhari ,me and girl will go to a joint grin
Re: How Will You Celebrate Valentine On Election Day??? by SeverusSnape(m): 1:48am On Jan 09, 2015
I will show love to my leader by voting for him.
Ain't gat time for romantic love now.

Re: How Will You Celebrate Valentine On Election Day??? by Nobody: 2:46am On Jan 09, 2015
Tell all my girls to vote for buhari,we can later discuss what next grin
Re: How Will You Celebrate Valentine On Election Day??? by menesheh(m): 3:07am On Jan 09, 2015
Na wahala e be oooo

Upon APC supporters will be crying and will not share the love meant on that particular day
Re: How Will You Celebrate Valentine On Election Day??? by Nobody: 6:51am On Jan 09, 2015
Can't u wait for February 13 to open this thread?
Re: How Will You Celebrate Valentine On Election Day??? by japhmanuel: 6:53am On Jan 09, 2015
Re: How Will You Celebrate Valentine On Election Day??? by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 09, 2015
Election no hold val jor...vote in d mornin, val in d evn/night..
Re: How Will You Celebrate Valentine On Election Day??? by Ngenge(m): 4:49pm On Jan 09, 2015
When dat day reach now
Re: How Will You Celebrate Valentine On Election Day??? by oluemmakay(m): 10:47pm On Jan 09, 2015
Midehi:
Election no hold val jor...vote in d mornin, val in d evn/night..
I pray there wont be any violence afta d votin...even if der's none...i doubt if ur lady go gree follow u go flex due to d fear of d unknown...smiles...
Re: How Will You Celebrate Valentine On Election Day??? by faithomoh24(f): 10:57pm On Jan 09, 2015
oluemmakay:

I pray there wont be any violence afta d votin...even if der's none...i doubt if ur lady go gree follow u go flex due to d fear of d unknown...smiles...
after votin na flexin tins 4 evenin o.
Re: How Will You Celebrate Valentine On Election Day??? by Scarpon(m): 3:15am On Jan 10, 2015
INEC don butter my bread buy full tank fix my on AIT
Re: How Will You Celebrate Valentine On Election Day??? by Nobody: 3:17am On Jan 10, 2015
What's there to celebrate?! undecided I'm not even voting! I don't like any of the candiates
Re: How Will You Celebrate Valentine On Election Day??? by agabaI23(m): 10:10pm On Feb 04, 2015
Nneka123:
What's there to celebrate?! undecided I'm not even voting! I don't like any of the candidates
Mbanu nne. You have to vote for one. I can explain to you why you should vote GEJ. Give me the chance, will you? undecided
Re: How Will You Celebrate Valentine On Election Day??? by oluemmakay(m): 7:19pm On Feb 05, 2015
agabaI23:

Mbanu nne. You have to vote for one. I can explain to you why you should vote GEJ. Give me the chance, will you? undecided
Its all about choosing between the devil and the deep blue sea...
Re: How Will You Celebrate Valentine On Election Day??? by agabaI23(m): 7:32pm On Feb 05, 2015
oluemmakay:

Its all about choosing between the devil and the deep blue sea...
It is about choosing between the devil and a human.

Note: I didn't say Devil and Angel
Re: How Will You Celebrate Valentine On Election Day??? by kponkedenge(m): 7:35pm On Feb 05, 2015
Do you have what it takes to become the next face of santa studio?

Follow the link below.

www.nairaland.com/2132165/face-santa-studio-beauty-pageant#30459501
Re: How Will You Celebrate Valentine On Election Day??? by oluemmakay(m): 5:41pm On Feb 07, 2015
Breaking News: President Jonathan wish to celebrate Val with Buhari @d INEC HQ on Feb.14

(1) (Reply)

If It Were You, What Would You Do? / Turn Someone On Today. / Who Would Choose From These Two?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.