Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,037 members, 7,953,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:04 AM

15 Death After Saturday Downpour In Ibadan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 15 Death After Saturday Downpour In Ibadan (2829 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Ameachi And His Wife After Saturday's Election / Igbo Stand To Loose big after saturday election / Possible Headlines After Saturday's Presidential Election... Please Add Yours! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Death After Saturday Downpour In Ibadan by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 04, 2014
django1:

Permit me to say your forefathers are I'd!ots! If you don't have any reasonable thing to say just STFU you slowpoke.

Dumb faeces-flinging chimp. I am sure that from now on u will think critically before rushing to comment on issues like you usually do. You just got served boy.
Re: 15 Death After Saturday Downpour In Ibadan by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 04, 2014
PhenomenonVFX:

Dumb faeces-flinging chimp. I am sure that from now on u will think critically before rushing to comment on issues like you usually do. You just got served boy.

Is it a curse from your lineage that makes you jump into conversations that have nothing to do with you and receive additional curses on your head?
Re: 15 Death After Saturday Downpour In Ibadan by seunlayi(m): 9:28pm On Jul 04, 2014
PhenomenonVFX:

django1:
Is it a curse from your lineage that makes you jump into conversations that have nothing to do with you and receive additional curses on your head?
PhenomenonVFX:

is this another erosion or tsunami?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15 Death After Saturday Downpour In Ibadan by stevolinkon40: 10:59pm On Jul 09, 2014
seunlayi: Ogbeni, can you take your time and go to Apete and tell them all this you have said and let me see whether the people there will not disfigure your present shape.
they will simply throw him into d river. Its a very bad idea.
Re: 15 Death After Saturday Downpour In Ibadan by seunlayi(m): 11:18pm On Jul 12, 2014
stevolinkon40: they will simply throw him into d river. Its a very bad idea.
Lol, Thank God that they now have a temporary bridge

1 Like

Re: 15 Death After Saturday Downpour In Ibadan by seunlayi(m): 6:23am On Jul 17, 2014
seunlayi: Lol, Thank God that they now have a temporary bridge
and the temporary bridge has also collapsed

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yet Another Bomb Blast In Kano / Gay Man Kills Partner In Lagos Hotel Room / This Is The Last Facebook Update Of Ukeoma Favour Before He Was Killed...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.