Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,381 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

I Have Never Been In Politics-Oby Ezekwesili,See Top 10 Tweets From BBC HardTalk - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Never Been In Politics-Oby Ezekwesili,See Top 10 Tweets From BBC HardTalk (2807 Views)

Buhari Defends His Records On BBC Hardtalk / Gov Amaechi On BBC HARDtalk (Video) / Shekarau On Bbc's Hardtalk Tonight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Never Been In Politics-Oby Ezekwesili,See Top 10 Tweets From BBC HardTalk by ochejoseph(m): 10:00pm On Jul 22, 2014
Top Tweets From Ezekwesili Hardtalk Interview on BBC

1. @amb_opeyemi: "@philsmart1: JUST IN @obyezeks lies on @BBCHARDtalk ! Contrary to her claims,on Dec 10 2005 she attended PDP Convention at Eagle Square"

2.@KoloKennethK: While @obyezeks hopes the govt will #BringBackOurGirls, it's not the prayer of @APCNigeria. That will hand the 2015 momentum to @PdpNigeria

3.@ChikaOpara1: @obyezeks I was a little disappointed @ ur interview @BBCHARDtalk just watched a repeat, too evasive on d issues, just needed a little more

4.@urmanager66: @obyezeks @BBCHARDtalk you were great on hard talk, your labour of love we I'll always be remembered

5 .@RadicalYouthMan: #APC will blame PGEJ for @obyezeks 's numerous blunders on @BBCHARDtalk

6.@ogundamisi: By the time those in Aso-Rock watch @obyezeks interview on @BBCHARDtalk they will go like 'Why are we hating for nothing? Are we Insane?'

7.@pingtayo: After this program, @obyezeks would wish she was actually detained by the SSSS #bbchardtalk

8. @MFT1981: @BBCHARDtalk @BBCWorld @obyezeks The West should help train Nigerias army to destroy Boku Haram.

9.@OgbeniDipo: "Nigeria is NOT a failed State, but has problems of failed institutions, some institutions hav not operated at their best" - Oby Ezekwesili

10. "I have never been in politics; never been a politician in a Westminster-style Govt; I have no intention... ..." -Oby Ezekwesili

I have NEVER been in politics. Obasanjo must be laughing his head off anytime he hears that accusation #ObyOnBBCHardTalk

Source : http://tsuntsumediaservices..nl/?m=0

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Been In Politics-Oby Ezekwesili,See Top 10 Tweets From BBC HardTalk by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 22, 2014
It depends on the aspect she is looking at it cos we do politics everyday of our lives sometimes without even knowing
Re: I Have Never Been In Politics-Oby Ezekwesili,See Top 10 Tweets From BBC HardTalk by Mogidi: 10:13pm On Jul 22, 2014
ochejoseph: I have NEVER been in politics. Obasanjo must be laughing his head off anytime he hears that accusation #ObyOnBBCHardTalk

Source : www.twitter.com/Ynaija

Oby Ezekwesili is fast losing lustre with her recent behaviour. Using the #bringbackourgirls# as springboard for future position is in my opinion wrong.

She should have said from the onset she was working for the APC, not use this tragedy to her advantage.

One of the opposing parties, the All Progressives Congress (APC), and a co-founder of the “Bring Back Our Girls” movement in Nigeria, hired public relations giant Burson-Marsteller to arrange a single meeting in Washington D.C., according to Burson's account of a filing with the Justice Department under the Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA).

Get the rest of the story from TheHill.com

9 Likes

Re: I Have Never Been In Politics-Oby Ezekwesili,See Top 10 Tweets From BBC HardTalk by anago9010(m): 10:17pm On Jul 22, 2014
you have to bow to the ignorance of these gej @ss lickers, on which political party have aunty oby contest any election in this country. a government appointment is not a political participation, which of that is so hard for gej salty balls lickers to dechiper.

12 Likes

Re: I Have Never Been In Politics-Oby Ezekwesili,See Top 10 Tweets From BBC HardTalk by fairheven: 10:18pm On Jul 22, 2014
Of course she has never been a career-politician.ibeg mek una leave aunty Oby alone.
Re: I Have Never Been In Politics-Oby Ezekwesili,See Top 10 Tweets From BBC HardTalk by ochejoseph(m): 10:18pm On Jul 22, 2014
Is this woman suffering from Amnesia?

1.Head of Due process office

2.Minister of Solid Minerals
June 2005- June 2006

3.Minister of Education
June 2006-April 200

4. Lobbied and nominated for World Bank vice presidency for Africa.

5. Was at PDP convention in 2005

6.Was APC key note speaker at APC summit

I agree this woman has nothing to do with politics

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obiageli_Ezekwesili

11 Likes

Re: I Have Never Been In Politics-Oby Ezekwesili,See Top 10 Tweets From BBC HardTalk by tit(f): 10:20pm On Jul 22, 2014
So Maku could wake up tomorrow and declare he has never done politics?

8 Likes

Re: I Have Never Been In Politics-Oby Ezekwesili,See Top 10 Tweets From BBC HardTalk by Mark1979: 10:23pm On Jul 22, 2014
Free mobile app security app created to help with the personal safety of Nigerians. It is a called 9ra Naija rescue alert, available on download on google play and google. The functions of this app is to send an SOS text alert to the contacts on your phone letting your family, friends and security operatives know if you are in danger or need medical assistance and it pin points your location. Let your family and friends know about this new app. Let me know what you think of this app. Thank you.

http://www.naijarescuealert.com/

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.securityapp&hl=en_GB
Re: I Have Never Been In Politics-Oby Ezekwesili,See Top 10 Tweets From BBC HardTalk by fairheven: 10:24pm On Jul 22, 2014
tit: So Maku could wake up tomorrow and declare he has never done politics?
Is she d same as Maku?that basket-mouth?do u know maku's background?maku is the one engineering the removal of nassarrawa state governor,with the help of his paymaster-Jona,of course he wants to be the next governor of the state?

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Been In Politics-Oby Ezekwesili,See Top 10 Tweets From BBC HardTalk by tit(f): 10:27pm On Jul 22, 2014
fairheven:
Is she d same as Maku?that basket-mouth?do u know maku's background?

The ugly bitch's reason s that she has not run for elective partisan office.
Neither has MAku.

8 Likes

Re: I Have Never Been In Politics-Oby Ezekwesili,See Top 10 Tweets From BBC HardTalk by fairheven: 10:32pm On Jul 22, 2014
tit:

Neither has MAku.
Ugly? That's uncalled for!
Re: I Have Never Been In Politics-Oby Ezekwesili,See Top 10 Tweets From BBC HardTalk by fairheven: 10:35pm On Jul 22, 2014
tit:

Neither has MAku.
Ugly? That's uncalled for
Re: I Have Never Been In Politics-Oby Ezekwesili,See Top 10 Tweets From BBC HardTalk by Decibel: 10:45pm On Jul 22, 2014
anago9010: you have to bow to the ignorance of these gej @ss lickers, on which political party have aunty oby contest any election in this country. a government appointment is not a political participation, which of that is so hard for gej salty balls lickers to dechiper.
Are you a learner?She is a full-blooded politician if you don't know. Once you're appointed into a cabinet or any political office, you become a politician by proxy though you may not have the same ideology with very many career looters parading themselves as 'democrats' and 'Progressives'.

8 Likes

Re: I Have Never Been In Politics-Oby Ezekwesili,See Top 10 Tweets From BBC HardTalk by anago9010(m): 10:48pm On Jul 22, 2014
Decibel: Are you a learner?She is a full-blooded politician if you don't. Once you're appointed into a cabinet or any political office, you become a politician by proxy though you may not have the same ideology with very many career looters parading themselves as 'democrats' and 'Progressives'.

bwahhaaahhaa !!!! ignorance per excellence. which party is/was oby in sefini.

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Been In Politics-Oby Ezekwesili,See Top 10 Tweets From BBC HardTalk by anago9010(m): 10:49pm On Jul 22, 2014
tit:

Neither has MAku.

the fbcktard that sired you can't even measure up to her shoe sole. little wonder you were christened tit.
Re: I Have Never Been In Politics-Oby Ezekwesili,See Top 10 Tweets From BBC HardTalk by tit(f): 10:50pm On Jul 22, 2014
fairheven:
Ugly? That's uncalled for

i do not mean her looks,
though i know you would riot,
if she were announced Miss Nigeria
Even if you wind back time
to when she was nineteen.

But she has an ugly, dirty, lieing, lazy, thieving mind.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Never Been In Politics-Oby Ezekwesili,See Top 10 Tweets From BBC HardTalk by tit(f): 10:51pm On Jul 22, 2014
anago9010:

the fbcktard that sired you can't even measure up to her shoe sole. little wonder you were christened tit.

yawns

4 Likes

Re: I Have Never Been In Politics-Oby Ezekwesili,See Top 10 Tweets From BBC HardTalk by anago9010(m): 10:52pm On Jul 22, 2014
tit:

yawns

go drink garri of hungry dey catch you. shey na cow tit abi goat tit. so much more from a re...tard weaned on expired goat milk.
Re: I Have Never Been In Politics-Oby Ezekwesili,See Top 10 Tweets From BBC HardTalk by fairheven: 11:00pm On Jul 22, 2014
tit:

i do not mean her looks,
though i know you would riot,
if she were announced Miss Nigeria
Even if you wind back time
to when she was nineteen.

But she has an ugly, dirty, lieing, lazy, thieving mind.
Oby is a total woman,complete package,beautiful inside-out,with brain to match.

4 Likes

Re: I Have Never Been In Politics-Oby Ezekwesili,See Top 10 Tweets From BBC HardTalk by Decibel: 11:04pm On Jul 22, 2014
anago9010:

bwahhaaahhaa !!!! ignorance per excellence. which party is/was oby in sefini.
It seems you have a comprehension problem.I repeat for you to stay afloat you must work with your boss to ensure your meal ticket. We call them LATENT POLITICIANS. Sal'am leku

3 Likes

Re: I Have Never Been In Politics-Oby Ezekwesili,See Top 10 Tweets From BBC HardTalk by UnknownT: 11:13pm On Jul 22, 2014
tit: So Maku could wake up tomorrow and declare he has never done politics?
using Maku was a bad example on ur part. Maku was a former deputy to former Governor Abdullahi Adamu.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Never Been In Politics-Oby Ezekwesili,See Top 10 Tweets From BBC HardTalk by tit(f): 11:14pm On Jul 22, 2014
UnknownT: using Maku was a bad example on ur part. Maku was a former deputy to former Governor Abdullahi Adamu.

Oops!
i never knew that.
He has entered my black book.
Re: I Have Never Been In Politics-Oby Ezekwesili,See Top 10 Tweets From BBC HardTalk by UnknownT: 11:30pm On Jul 22, 2014
tit:

Oops!
i never knew that.
He has entered my black book.
lol. But dat doesn't mean she never participated in any political activities during her stints with OBJ. I remembered a rally organized by PDP in Owerri where Leslie Obioha(one time minister of solid minerals) attended and when she was called upon to talk, she said something like 'she isn't a politician, but she just had to show face........'

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Been In Politics-Oby Ezekwesili,See Top 10 Tweets From BBC HardTalk by priscaoge(f): 12:15am On Jul 23, 2014
^^^Omo see mouthed people 4 NLcheesycheesycheesycheesygringringrin^^^
Re: I Have Never Been In Politics-Oby Ezekwesili,See Top 10 Tweets From BBC HardTalk by kokoA(m): 1:09am On Jul 23, 2014
To be fair to her, she has never being a politician. Olusegun Aganga is the current minister of Trade, is he a politician? Some people just hate this woman for nothing. We all can't agree on an issue, Oby has taken her stance, I agree with her or not is nobody's business but I will never stoop so low to insult her. She is one of the few first class brains we have in Nigeria now.

4 Likes

Re: I Have Never Been In Politics-Oby Ezekwesili,See Top 10 Tweets From BBC HardTalk by Nobody: 2:53am On Jul 23, 2014
ochejoseph: Is this woman suffering from Amnesia?

1.Head of Due process office

2.Minister of Solid Minerals
June 2005- June 2006

3.Minister of Education
June 2006-April 200

4. Lobbied and nominated for World Bank vice presidency for Africa.

5. Was APC key note speaker at APC summit

I agree this woman has nothing to do with politics

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obiageli_Ezekwesili
and you had to insult her? You ain't smart at all Joseph! undecided

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Been In Politics-Oby Ezekwesili,See Top 10 Tweets From BBC HardTalk by Noctec: 4:48am On Jul 23, 2014
Obasanjo must be laughing his head off anytime he hears that accusation

Who is she accusing?
Re: I Have Never Been In Politics-Oby Ezekwesili,See Top 10 Tweets From BBC HardTalk by Brimmie(m): 5:46am On Jul 23, 2014
Let's get it started..
Re: I Have Never Been In Politics-Oby Ezekwesili,See Top 10 Tweets From BBC HardTalk by Koolmexxi(m): 7:06am On Jul 23, 2014
anago9010: you have to bow to the ignorance of these gej @ss lickers, on which political party have aunty oby contest any election in this country. a government appointment is not a political participation, which of that is so hard for gej salty balls lickers to dechiper.

Ur ignorance is actually of a superior quality if u believe and think she's right about not being a politician for d mere fact dat she hasn't contested any election before. Go back and check d meaning of who a politician is before coming to exhibit ur ignorance and embarrassing urself.
Re: I Have Never Been In Politics-Oby Ezekwesili,See Top 10 Tweets From BBC HardTalk by omenka(m): 7:24am On Jul 23, 2014
The most baffling aspect of their sorry state of mind is that thesame illiterates that sang praises of her after the speech she gave during the APC retreat where she took a swipe at Nigerian leaders (even though they celebrated that her criticisms were squarely directed at the opposition) are thesame people now calling her all manner of unprintable names because she chose to fight for a just course with dogged altruism.
Re: I Have Never Been In Politics-Oby Ezekwesili,See Top 10 Tweets From BBC HardTalk by nairalife2013(m): 9:08am On Jul 23, 2014
Oh mother! Your sons are listening!! Oh mother!!!
Re: I Have Never Been In Politics-Oby Ezekwesili,See Top 10 Tweets From BBC HardTalk by ochejoseph(m): 9:41am On Jul 23, 2014
berem: and you had to insult her? You ain't smart at all Joseph! undecided
I don't insult people its not my style I simply asked a question
Is this woman suffering from amnesia ( Loss of abilty recollect things )?
Insults don't produce results or answers they produce insults !

Good morning Berem !

(1) (2) (Reply)

Graphic: Heartbreaking Pics From The War Between Israel & Palestine / Revealed: GEJ Clamps Down On The Press, Seize Newpapers And Arrest Journalists / Basketmouth Attacks PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.