Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,148 members, 7,863,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:01 AM

Who Here Sincerely Believes He/she's Gon' Marry Based On True Sincere Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Here Sincerely Believes He/she's Gon' Marry Based On True Sincere Love (1772 Views)

What These Female Air Police Officers Did While Striking A Pose Together Has Gon / Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. / **(PHOTO) Ladies Sincerely Would You?????? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Here Sincerely Believes He/she's Gon' Marry Based On True Sincere Love by henry(m): 3:25pm On Jul 16, 2006
it henry again . to the topic everyone here talks abt love wanna fall in love and those other mushy things but am not so personally sure i would maarrry ma true love . don't get me wrong i hope too. but to be candid am not sure. am not even sure i know what true love is. lets see ur opinion .i bet most people will say they gon marry their true love. but please ,please say the truth do u really feel it.
Re: Who Here Sincerely Believes He/she's Gon' Marry Based On True Sincere Love by retro(f): 3:29pm On Jul 16, 2006
I'm not getting married at all.
Re: Who Here Sincerely Believes He/she's Gon' Marry Based On True Sincere Love by hibans(f): 3:52pm On Jul 16, 2006
Sure, i'll marry my true love. I cant marry somebody i don't love, lol,
Re: Who Here Sincerely Believes He/she's Gon' Marry Based On True Sincere Love by henry(m): 3:56pm On Jul 16, 2006
\

RETRO baby whats up u remeber me aint cute enough guy? i knew ur answer even before u wrote it. God said to jeremiah i knew thee even brefore ye was born when u were in ur moda's womb. same way i knewur answer
Re: Who Here Sincerely Believes He/she's Gon' Marry Based On True Sincere Love by retro(f): 3:57pm On Jul 16, 2006
henry:

\

RETRO baby whats up u remeber me aint cute enough guy? i knew your answer even before u wrote it. God said to jeremiah i knew thee even brefore ye was born when u were in your moda's womb. same way i knewur answer

How did you know? *Shivers*.
Re: Who Here Sincerely Believes He/she's Gon' Marry Based On True Sincere Love by henry(m): 4:00pm On Jul 16, 2006
first do u remember me. i know you .you never see things as being nice your answers are always the opposite of evryone else's . hey sugar i missed you u knw
Re: Who Here Sincerely Believes He/she's Gon' Marry Based On True Sincere Love by retro(f): 4:03pm On Jul 16, 2006
henry:

first do u remember me. i know you .you never see things as being nice your answers are always the opposite of evryone else's . hey sugar i missed you u knw

No, they're not. My answers aren't the opposite of Afeni's. Wow . . . I feel weird.
Re: Who Here Sincerely Believes He/she's Gon' Marry Based On True Sincere Love by henry(m): 4:07pm On Jul 16, 2006
hibians i knw its true one wants to marry out of love.bt u do knw that some have married cause of instances like money problem u knw age getting older and not yet finding the right when and settling for the next that comes around do you think they never at one time say what u just said  ;Dlol
Re: Who Here Sincerely Believes He/she's Gon' Marry Based On True Sincere Love by babyjoy(f): 4:33pm On Aug 08, 2008
hi i believe i would marry base on true love, but sincerely i have not seen any one yet embarassed
Re: Who Here Sincerely Believes He/she's Gon' Marry Based On True Sincere Love by tope2000(f): 4:37pm On Aug 08, 2008
If i cant marry based on true and sincere love, then i'll marry sum1 that i know truly and sincerely loves me rather than sum1 i just truly love
Re: Who Here Sincerely Believes He/she's Gon' Marry Based On True Sincere Love by Gamine(f): 4:46pm On Aug 08, 2008
What is Love?

thats the question you should ask yourself.

Love is not in the "feelings" its in the doings.

So i will definately marry someone that i see love in his acts.

Someone i see care and compassion in his eyes.

because one way or the other, it will make me feel the same way

and do so in the long run.
Re: Who Here Sincerely Believes He/she's Gon' Marry Based On True Sincere Love by ssRhino: 4:48pm On Aug 08, 2008
This is a tough one, cos one can only know himself or herself, yeah, i know i love her, but does she love me as truely as she is loved?
Re: Who Here Sincerely Believes He/she's Gon' Marry Based On True Sincere Love by Moyola(f): 4:50pm On Aug 08, 2008
henry:

but to be candid am not sure. am not even sure i know what true love is. lets see your opinion .i bet most people will say they gon marry their true love. but please ,please say the truth do u really feel it.

i dont feel it!!

Marriage iz not on mah to-do-list!!

besides, i'm applyin 2 a convent soon!!
Re: Who Here Sincerely Believes He/she's Gon' Marry Based On True Sincere Love by idupaul: 4:54pm On Aug 08, 2008
Moyola:

i don't feel it!!

Marriage iz not on mah to-do-list!!

besides, i'm applyin 2 a convent soon!!

correct ooo, this mariage thing is so annoying , wats the big deal bout mariage that peopl always discuss it, sha if any one wants to marry let them marry jo.
Re: Who Here Sincerely Believes He/she's Gon' Marry Based On True Sincere Love by Moyola(f): 4:57pm On Aug 08, 2008
idupaul:

correct ooo, this mariage thing is so annoying , wats the big deal bout mariage that peopl always discuss it, sha if any one wants to marry let them marry jo.

i feel u small!! wink
Re: Who Here Sincerely Believes He/she's Gon' Marry Based On True Sincere Love by Luckygal99(f): 3:15pm On Mar 13, 2009
I didn't plan to fall in love & consider marriage. It just happened while i wasn't looking. I'd rather marry someone i love or not marry at all.
Re: Who Here Sincerely Believes He/she's Gon' Marry Based On True Sincere Love by copperfire: 1:35pm On Dec 14, 2011
grin grin grin I'm not thinking abt marriage.
Re: Who Here Sincerely Believes He/she's Gon' Marry Based On True Sincere Love by Flashaldrin(m): 1:37pm On Dec 14, 2011
angry angry angry angry
Re: Who Here Sincerely Believes He/she's Gon' Marry Based On True Sincere Love by doeeyed: 2:46am On Dec 31, 2011
Surely believe so, that's why I'm still holding out.

Don't need ur money, ur swagger, bravado, connections, ( oops,, joystick)
Just you, your gentle ways, odd quirky quotes, smart intellectual analysis, honest village sense, playfulness capped with a God-fearing base,

And by the way, the initial list would be a welcome  addition.

Of course I would love it to be so, I'm a woman ain't I.  cool
Re: Who Here Sincerely Believes He/she's Gon' Marry Based On True Sincere Love by Agybabe(f): 5:20am On Dec 31, 2011
Won't marry you if I don't love you, even if you ​love me like anything. But if I don hate you once, I no fit marry you. So you and I won't regret it at the end.
Re: Who Here Sincerely Believes He/she's Gon' Marry Based On True Sincere Love by iice(f): 9:20am On Dec 31, 2011
Dang. Retro and Afeni cheesy
Re: Who Here Sincerely Believes He/she's Gon' Marry Based On True Sincere Love by Mynd44: 9:31am On Dec 31, 2011
We all like to think we would marry outta love but there are other factors to consider apart from love
Re: Who Here Sincerely Believes He/she's Gon' Marry Based On True Sincere Love by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 31, 2011
I am marrying my true love. But not only because of love, he has qualities i love.
Re: Who Here Sincerely Believes He/she's Gon' Marry Based On True Sincere Love by claremont(m): 10:14am On Dec 31, 2011
It's not something that I think about.
Re: Who Here Sincerely Believes He/she's Gon' Marry Based On True Sincere Love by Cuddlemii: 7:15pm On Dec 31, 2011
claremont:

It's not something that I think about.

This made me remember the good old days when I tried to convinced u on how love was important and all. But right now I think I will dance to your music. Sincerely, I doubt if there is any such thing as real love. Even if there was, its either the parties die, the love dies, you get high bp or tensed up because of the love or you loose your own personality in the process.

@topic
I will marry an intelligent man who makes me happy, gives me peace of mind, friendship, he is compromising and realistic. If I have all that modeled up then that to me is a fair deal to love that I would sleep with one of my eye open. Once you have those things I listed above then overtime love can/would build up or grow. I think that word love has been overrated and mismanaged. Love this, love that, love truly, love just, love him, love her, tainted love blah blah blah. Must what you feel for someone have a term or heading or tag to it. Love these days is so deceptive and often abused as people know how gullible people can get with that four letter word. Happiness & peace of mind makes you sane. Love most times makes u go insane or act irrational. I just hope we all choose sensibly when it comes to marriage.

(1) (Reply)

Hey Guys What To Do In This Kind Of Situation : 2 GIRLS ONE GUY. / Possible To Be Friends With An Ex Without Kissing Him/her? / What Is The Nicest Thing Your Lover Has Done For You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.