Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... - TV/Movies (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... (161344 Views)

The Legend Of Wale Williams, By Roye-Okupe / Avatar The Last Airbender And Legend Of Korra Lovers / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra Book 4: Balance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by bosunsky: 4:44pm On Nov 14, 2014
nani667:

Err... She actually controls four elements sir.... If you're referring to metal as her fifth element, Metal is actually falls under the category of Earth, so it's earth element, so is Larva....
I can say 5 if ENERGY bending is counted as one. Nd I guess we all knew dats wot Aang used on Ozai; he also used it to fix korra's bending wen Amon blockd'em all(except air) which she in turn used to fix others bending ability. So I think its 5
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by bosunsky: 4:55pm On Nov 14, 2014
saintneo:

A replacement for Sokka.
And dats wot Legend of Korra series have been missing since - A guy like Chief Sokka; a strategist. Oh man, I miss him!
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Graviton2(m): 6:51pm On Nov 14, 2014
You should all get ready for a probable showdown between Kuvira and Toph Beifong.

I don't want to give too much away. Peace!

1 Like

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Psychodavidovic(m): 7:41pm On Nov 14, 2014
Preboy:
http://www.sharebeast.com/6s63dct3hi6h

link!!!!! mkv format (super clear)

tag: joywendy, graviton2

Abeg dey tag me next time.

Following lowkey ..
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 14, 2014
Psychodavidovic:

Abeg dey tag me next time.

Following lowkey ..
your moniker too long bt I'll try

1 Like

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 14, 2014
Graviton2:
You should all get ready for a probable showdown between Kuvira and Toph Beifong.

that's too much na, in fact you gave the next episode out.... bt seriously the excitement and suspense are off the charts, finally kuvira would get her butt kicked by a BLIND OLD Lady. hahahaha ep08 is gonna be a hell of an episode
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by saintneo(m): 9:16pm On Nov 14, 2014
Graviton2:

Toph will defend the swamp. Lots of metalbending expected.
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Graviton2(m): 9:55pm On Nov 14, 2014
Preboy:

that's too much na, in fact you gave the next episode out.... bt seriously the excitement and suspense are off the charts, finally kuvira would get her butt kicked by a BLIND OLD Lady. hahahaha ep08 is gonna be a hell of an episode

Hehehe...

I will be the first to watch it.
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Graviton2(m): 9:57pm On Nov 14, 2014
saintneo:

Toph will defend the swamp. Lots of metalbending expected.

Yup. Kuvira has the upper hand though.
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 14, 2014
Graviton2:

Hehehe...

I will be the first to watch it.
not this ep8, I will surely get to it first... anyway how did you get a 1080p version of ep7 yesterday before it was aired on Nick this morning

1 Like

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 14, 2014
Graviton2:

Yup. Kuvira has the upper hand though.
upper hand? *in shao khan's voice" don't make me laugh... tofh invented metal bending, those guys fear her more than they do the avatar, I won't be surprised if Kuvira fears her too. Even if they don't fear her, she's got the upper hand, remember that its the SWAMP, she can see everything, so taking them down is gonna be as easy as it gets.
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Graviton2(m): 10:12pm On Nov 14, 2014
Preboy:

upper hand? *in shao khan's voice" don't make me laugh... tofh invented metal bending, those guys fear her more than they do the avatar, I won't be surprised if Kuvira fears her too. Even if they don't fear her, she's got the upper hand, remember that its the SWAMP, she can see everything, so taking them down is gonna be as easy as it gets.

I don't wanna argue...

You underestimate Kuvira's ability...plus she has an entire battalion of drone-mechs. Toph might be powerful but she is an old woman. She said so herself when she was training Korra.
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Graviton2(m): 10:16pm On Nov 14, 2014
Preboy:

not this ep8, I will surely get to it first... anyway how did you get a 1080p version of ep7 yesterday before it was aired on Nick this morning

Actually, truth be told. I watch it by 11pm today.
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Graviton2(m): 10:16pm On Nov 14, 2014
Preboy:

I don't think Avatar airs on friday morning...more like thursday. Because I always get mine midnight every thursday. I watched this episode by 11pm yesterday.
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 14, 2014
Graviton2:

I don't wanna argue...

You underestimate Kuvira's ability...plus she has an entire battalion of drone-mechs. Toph might be powerful but she is an old woman. She said so herself when she was training Korra.
we ain't arguing bro, we're juz robbing minds

you're telling me that the battalions that shivered when they saw Korra, won't get cold feets when they meet the creator of the metal bending technique?
I think you underestimate tofh and the reason she stayed at the swamp all this time. she's got better vision, though her dancing could be rough bt certainly she'd kick some butt before going down
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Graviton2(m): 10:30pm On Nov 14, 2014
Preboy:

we ain't arguing bro, we're juz robbing minds

you're telling me that the battalions that shivered when they saw Korra, won't get cold feets when they meet the creator of the metal bending technique?
I think you underestimate tofh and the reason she stayed at the swamp all this time. she's got better vision, though her dancing could be rough bt certainly she'd kick some butt before going down

Okay...

Toph is powerful, yes! But she is not in her prime (as she stated to Korra). Kuvira is in her physical peak, Korra didn't manage to land a single blow throughout their brawl....now to even the odds, Kuvira has about 3dozen drone mechs right there in that swamp.

Toph - top class metal bender but old and not in top physical peak
vs
Kuvira - top class metal bender, young, will to kill and top physical condition + 3dozen drone-mechs that possess durability and also shoot fire and lightning.

Even a child knows what the outcome of this battle will be...
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by nani667: 10:38pm On Nov 14, 2014
bosunsky:

I can say 5 if ENERGY bending is counted as one. Nd I guess we all knew dats wot Aang used on Ozai; he also used it to fix korra's bending wen Amon blockd'em all(except air) which she in turn used to fix others bending ability. So I think its 5

What Aang used to take away Ozai's bending wasn't "Energy bending" or any form of bending......
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Graviton2(m): 10:43pm On Nov 14, 2014
http://avatar.wikia.com/wiki/Energybending

Actually, bosunsky is right. Aang used energybending!

nani667:

What Aang used to take away Ozai's bending wasn't "Energy bending" or any form of bending......
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 14, 2014
Graviton2:

Okay...

Toph is powerful, yes! But she is not in her prime (as she stated to Korra). Kuvira is in her physical peak, Korra didn't manage to land a single blow throughout their brawl....now to even the odds, Kuvira has about 3dozen drone mechs right there in that swamp

vs
Kuvira - top class metal bender, young, will to kill and top physical condition + 3dozen drone-mechs that possess durability and also shoot fire and lightning.

I think the keyword here is "swamp" which is where the battle is going down, toph has battle ground advantage. Not forgetting that the people who control the about 3 dozen mechs idolize the great creator more than they do the great uniter. Also, I'm not sure anyone in his/her right/wrong state of mind would dare attacking his/her own grandma especially when you just discovered that she is suppose to be dead.
I think we should juz wait and see cus if we keep rubbing minds, ma brain could explode outta intense suspense
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Graviton2(m): 10:52pm On Nov 14, 2014
Preboy:

I think the keyword here is "swamp" which is where the battle is going down, toph has battle ground advantage. Not forgetting that the people who control the about 3 dozen mechs idolize the great creator more than they do the great uniter. Also, I'm not sure anyone in his/her right/wrong state of mind would dare attacking his/her own grandma especially when you just discovered that she is suppose to be dead.
I think we should juz wait and see cus if we keep rubbing minds, ma brain could explode outta intense suspense

Lol. Where was it shown that Toph was "idolized" or even referred to as the great creator?

anyway, what will be, will be.
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by nani667: 12:39pm On Nov 15, 2014
Graviton2:
http://avatar.wikia.com/wiki/Energybending

Actually, bosunsky is right. Aang used energybending!

That information Is not accurate sir
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Graviton2(m): 12:40pm On Nov 15, 2014
nani667:

That information Is not accurate sir

That term was also used on the official Nick website, sir.

bosunsky is right.

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by nani667: 12:40pm On Nov 15, 2014
So all I got from this episode is that Toph is gonna kick Kuvira's asss in the next episode
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Daniel2802(m): 1:07pm On Nov 15, 2014
I go watch mine when the bring out the complete season.
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by joywendy(f): 4:42pm On Nov 15, 2014
ujsizzle and preboy smiley

how are u peeps doing?

thanks so much for the tag been very busy of late.

i was able to download it sha.
would give my review later.
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by joywendy(f): 8:35pm On Nov 15, 2014
kuvira angry

What does she want with spirit vines again

hasn't she gotten what she wanted already.

this babe they annoy me oh.

pls toph finish her off. angry
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by pasqal09: 9:00pm On Nov 15, 2014
joywendy:
kuvira angry

If only the fool avatar will stop being a foolish pansy and just do her job. Kuivira would have been a thing of the past
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by UjSizzle(f): 9:21pm On Nov 15, 2014
bosunsky:

6 then
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by UjSizzle(f): 9:26pm On Nov 15, 2014
Graviton2:

Okay...

Toph is powerful, yes! But she is not in her prime (as she stated to Korra). Kuvira is in her physical peak, Korra didn't manage to land a single blow throughout their brawl....now to even the odds, Kuvira has about 3dozen drone mechs right there in that swamp.

vs

Hun, NOBODY metal bends like Toph. That woman hears everything, sees everything, knows everything. Hell, she taught Korra how to tap into people's energy and she knows the swamp like nobody else.

Who even gave Kuvira the guts to go to that mama swamp tree angry

This showdown will be awesome though. Hope they don't kill Toph sha cheesy
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by UjSizzle(f): 9:32pm On Nov 15, 2014
joywendy:
kuvira angry

Create a nuclear bomb
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by cao(f): 10:17pm On Nov 15, 2014
When the Avatar animated universe finally ends, I'll definitely miss The Track Team's soundtrack, those guys (Jeremy Zuckerman and Benjamin Wynn) created some brilliant themes.

I know I played the season three trailer music die, the first time I heard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2l4rZG8skjo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9_OdB_pSZw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcFH11vxxfY

I'll stop before I get carried away.

2 Likes

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by UjSizzle(f): 10:35pm On Nov 15, 2014
cao:
When the Avatar animated universe finally ends, I'll definitely miss The Track Team's soundtrack, those guys (Jeremy Zuckerman and Benjamin Wynn) created some brilliant themes.

I know I played the season three trailer music die, the first time I heard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2l4rZG8skjo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9_OdB_pSZw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcFH11vxxfY

I'll stop before I get carried away.
Is there a download link?

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (52) (Reply)

20 Nollywood Movies We Will Never Forget / The Best Seasonal Movies Ever Produced In America. What Do You Say? / One Piece (anime/manga)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.