Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... - TV/Movies (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... (161245 Views)

The Legend Of Wale Williams, By Roye-Okupe / Avatar The Last Airbender And Legend Of Korra Lovers / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra Book 4: Balance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Graviton2(m): 11:30pm On Nov 07, 2014
Preboy:

Surprised to see you around here

Thanks for the link.... Downloaded

Tag: joywendy... Dearie the ep6 don show

Surprised? how so?
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Nobody: 12:14am On Nov 08, 2014
Graviton2:

Surprised? how so?
Haven't see you post anything here before
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Nobody: 12:16am On Nov 08, 2014
Korra finally grew some balls, finally acting like an avatar... Best episode yet!
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Graviton2(m): 12:32am On Nov 08, 2014
Preboy:

Haven't see you post anything here before

Lol. I just dey observe. I usually get the episodes much sooner than you guys do (a day or two before it is posted here). I decided to post the link today because that guy wanted to ruin the whole thing.
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Nobody: 12:40am On Nov 08, 2014
Graviton2:

Lol. I just dey observe. I usually get the episodes much sooner than you guys do (a day or two before it is posted here). I decided to post the link today because that guy wanted to ruin the whole thing.

That guy really got on ma nerves bt I wouldn't blame though, his intentions were good.

Since you're good with links, holla me sites with good animes
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by joywendy(f): 12:47am On Nov 08, 2014
Thanks at preboy for the tag smiley

would download it later in the day.

i dont want to start dreaming of korra grin

Donbenart thanks for the lil expo. i was already tired of waiting sef for the episode. like i said before not a big fan of supense so its all good with me but it seems like you really got on some ppls nerves here.

guykhena don disappear
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by slyowokoya(f): 7:12am On Nov 08, 2014
donbenart:
Suyin tries to take out Kuvira in the night, though
her plan fails and she and her twin sons are taken
prisoner. Kuvira announces to Zaofu what Suyin
has done and tells its leaders to step forward and
surrender. Korra, Jinora, and Opal walk out to stop
Kuvira, who has her entire army ready to invade
the metal city. Kuvira and Korra have a brief
standoff, after which Korra deduces there is no
other option than to fight. Kuvira proposes a one-
on-one duel, in which she has the upper hand
until Korra enters the Avatar State. However,
plagued by her Avatar apparition once again, Korra
is unable to finish her attack, enabling Kuvira to
defeat her. Before Kuvira can finish Korra off, Opal
and Jinora intervene, saving the Avatar, and they
flee Zaofu. Baatar and Huan are subsequently
arrested as they refuse to acknowledge Kuvira as
their leader. Meanwhile, Bolin and Varrick are
forced to continue working on weaponizing the
spirit vine energy, though Varrick secretly turns the
stasis tube into a bomb, destroying his research
and enabling Bolin and himself to escape.
However, Baatar Jr. closely observed the research
and is confident he can restart the project with the
help of Zhu Li.

I won't read this, I'd rather watch it for my self.

Next you want to do this pls type "spoiler alert" in big bold letters so you don't spoil the viewing for others. It just not fair.
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by slyowokoya(f): 7:16am On Nov 08, 2014
Graviton2:
Episode 6 is out, I got you guys 480p quality mkv. Enjoy!

http://www59.zippyshare.com/d/13620766/133780/%5bsoulreaperzone.com%5d_the_lgnd_of_krra_s4_-_06_sd.mkv

It's 52mb

Thanks for link. Downloading.... grin
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Fulaman198(m): 8:07am On Nov 08, 2014
I agree with Toph now that Korra is the worst avatar ever. That was a poor display of power by Korra.

1 Like

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by slyowokoya(f): 9:35am On Nov 08, 2014
Korra is not the worst avatar!

Contrarily she is the most interesting to watch.
She has highs and lows like most of us girls do. Granted Korra has more lows than highs.

She has none of her past life's to help with her issues anymore. she will not disappoint.
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by fhunn: 10:23am On Nov 08, 2014
Preboy:

That guy really got on ma nerves bt I wouldn't blame though, his intentions were good.

Graviton2 also copy me oh
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by preshylala: 1:18pm On Nov 08, 2014
Muah(kiss kiss)to fire lord zuko grin
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Graviton2(m): 5:39pm On Nov 08, 2014
I will use this opportunity to say that Korra as an avatar sucks, she is just naturally the weakest avatar ever (I say this not because she is female, Kiyoshi was a female avatar too but she kicked ass)

1 Like

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Graviton2(m): 5:49pm On Nov 08, 2014
Preboy:

I don't usually check sites I download from...I just search for what I want and download.
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by cao(f): 7:06pm On Nov 08, 2014
I finally watched this today, while I was on my train to work. I avoided this page like the plague. Anywho, as I was watching it, I kept thinking how my NLers would be fuming at Korra.

Seems Suyin & Opal really want Korra to enter the Avatar State rather quickly to end Kuvira... Seriously?! Yes, Kuvira is a BAMF and a rather calculated tactician, if Korra had killed her, Kuvira would have been seen as a martyr to those soldiers.

Who knows, maybe that vision of herself (or whatever you call weird spirit Korra) in Kuvira's place was a sign of sorts?
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by pasqal09: 7:19pm On Nov 08, 2014
cao:
I finally watched this today, while I was on my train to work. I avoided this page like the plague. Anywho, as I was watching it, I kept thinking how my NLers would be fuming at Korra.

Seems Suyin & Opal really want Korra to enter the Avatar State rather quickly to end Kuvira... Seriously?! Yes, Kuvira is a BAMF and a rather calculated tactician, if Korra had killed her, Kuvira would have been seen as a martyr to those soldiers.

Who knows, maybe that vision of herself (or whatever you call weird spirit Korra) in Kuvira's place was a sign of sorts?
In summary
Korra is just a weak a-hole.
I tink my avatar journey will end here. No need to waste my data downloading trash.
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by cao(f): 7:29pm On Nov 08, 2014
pasqal09:

In summary
Korra is just a weak a-hole.
I tink my avatar journey will end here. No need to waste my data downloading trash.

That's your prerogative.
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by donbenart: 8:23pm On Nov 08, 2014
Korra is Just too weak and useless this episode was just a flup cause how did kuviira get that good, and against zaheer she always get beaten does her metal hang people in the air cause I saw some film tricks am now getting tired of avatar undecided
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by nani667: 10:05pm On Nov 08, 2014
The uselessness of Korra can't be Quantified..... An Avatar that can control the four elements was pounded anyhow.... She entered the avatar state and just when I thought finally this babe is gonna do something interesting for once and prove me wrong, the heediot crashed..... Smh....

This episode was too depressing...., although Verik was pretty awesome, and crazy.... That Nigga was actually ready to die sha....
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 08, 2014
nani667:
The uselessness of Korra can't be Quantified..... An Avatar that can control the four elements was pounded anyhow.... She entered the avatar state and just when I thought finally this babe is gonna do something interesting for once and prove me wrong, the heediot crashed..... Smh....

This episode was too depressing...., although Verik was pretty awesome, and crazy.... That Nigga was actually ready to die sha....
she controls 5 elements now.... I juz can't stop watching the verik part, I couldn't be such selflessness came out of the most selfish guy on the planet
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by slyowokoya(f): 10:41pm On Nov 08, 2014
Omg!

You haters are impossible! This season is only just approaching halfway.
I totally agree that all Korra haters should stop watching the show and stop leaving hate posts!

Geeezzz...
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by donbenart: 11:40pm On Nov 08, 2014
undecided
slyowokoya:
Omg!

I totally agree that all Korra haters should stop watching the show and stop leaving hate posts!

Geeezzz...

mute angry pls

2 Likes

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Nobody: 11:48pm On Nov 08, 2014
slyowokoya:
Omg!

Geeezzz...
I don't think critics can be reffered to as haterz, I'm a fan of Korra cus she is more realistic (with faults) compared to other avatars bt lately she has been doing way silly things... we all juz want an avatar, not some 20 years old chick who controls 5 elements yet gets her azz kicked by a single person.

1 Like

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Fulaman198(m): 12:25am On Nov 09, 2014
Graviton2:
I will use this opportunity to say that Korra as an avatar sucks, she is just naturally the weakest avatar ever (I say this not because she is female, Kiyoshi was a female avatar too but she kicked ass)

Exactly, heck we can't forget that Korra got her tail kicked by another female, so it has nothing to do with her being female, she just flat out sucks and is a complete noob cheesy
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Fulaman198(m): 12:26am On Nov 09, 2014
Preboy:

I don't think critics can be reffered to as haterz, I'm a fan of Korra cus she is more realistic (with faults) compared to other avatars bt lately she has been doing way silly things... we all juz want an avatar, not some 17 year old chick who controls 5 elements yet gets her azz kicked by a single person.

She is now 20 in the series
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Nobody: 1:01am On Nov 09, 2014
Fulaman198:

She is now 20 in the series
I forgot she used 3 years to recuperate from her injuries... thanks

1 Like

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Nobody: 1:01am On Nov 09, 2014
Graviton2:

I don't usually check sites I download from...I just search for what I want and download.
okay... thanks anyway
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Nobody: 1:02am On Nov 09, 2014
fhunn:

Graviton2 also copy me oh
what did he copy?
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by nani667: 12:58pm On Nov 09, 2014
Preboy:

she controls 5 elements now.... I juz can't stop watching the verik part, I couldn't be such selflessness came out of the most selfish guy on the planet

Err... She actually controls four elements sir.... If you're referring to metal as her fifth element, Metal is actually falls under the category of Earth, so it's earth element, so is Larva....
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 09, 2014
nani667:

Err... She actually controls four elements sir.... If you're referring to metal as her fifth element, Metal is actually falls under the category of Earth, so it's earth element, so is Larva....
I guess so

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (52) (Reply)

20 Nollywood Movies We Will Never Forget / The Best Seasonal Movies Ever Produced In America. What Do You Say? / One Piece (anime/manga)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.