Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... - TV/Movies (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... (161270 Views)

The Legend Of Wale Williams, By Roye-Okupe / Avatar The Last Airbender And Legend Of Korra Lovers / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra Book 4: Balance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by joywendy(f): 3:46pm On Nov 06, 2014
Preboy:
why are the ladies supporting korra? the stupid gal was negotiating with bloody damn terrorists, she even stupidly agree to their terms.... i think that poison also affected her brain

hehehehe.........nobody here supported the fact that she was negotiating with terrorists.

we just have to be very rational not just spreading hate. i personally don't like what she did either, she's too stubborn but i guess thats just the twist in this story. so seat and relax smiley
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by joywendy(f): 3:48pm On Nov 06, 2014
pasqal09:

Thanks

you are welcome. smiley
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by pasqal09: 3:55pm On Nov 06, 2014
joywendy:

you are welcome. smiley

The aang picture right?

1 Like

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by joywendy(f): 5:03pm On Nov 06, 2014
pasqal09:

The aang picture right?

yup!
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 06, 2014
joywendy:

hehehehe.........nobody here supported the fact that she was negotiating with terrorists.

we just have to be very rational not just spreading hate. i personally don't like what she did either, she's too stubborn but i guess thats just the twist in this story. so seat and relax smiley

I won't say anything yet till tomorrow..... I can bet ma phone that she would stupidly try to stop sue then get her captured by kuvira, thereby giving zafu to kuvira on a silver platter.
What kinda avatar negotiates with terrorists, even aang(a nomad) was never that stupid

1 Like

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by saintneo(m): 7:00pm On Nov 06, 2014
How is Kuvira a terrorist?

Kuvira is leader of the earth empire, she brought order to disorderliness of the former earth kingdom. Even though she is manipulative, that doesn't make her a terrorist. She is only a dictator, a usurper of power.

BTW, a man's terrorist can be another man's freedom fighter.
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by joywendy(f): 7:42pm On Nov 06, 2014
saintneo:

Kuvira is leader of the earth empire, she brought order to disorderliness of the former earth kingdom. Even though she is manipulative, that doesn't make her a terrorist. She is only a dictator, a usurper of power.

nice point there.

but then kuvira does have some traits of a terrorist she uses threat and sometimes violence when people go against her will.

she is not yet a full dictator but she is becoming one.

very soon she will say she wants to take over republic city after she probably gets the whole earth kingdom grin

KUVIRA IS CRAZY!!!!!! But She's one bad a$$ chick!!

1 Like

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by joywendy(f): 8:22pm On Nov 06, 2014
Preboy:

I won't say anything yet till tomorrow..... I can bet ma phone that she would stupidly try to stop sue then get her captured by kuvira, thereby giving zafu to kuvira on a silver platter.
What kinda avatar negotiates with terrorists, even aang(a nomad) was never that stupid

it is quite obvious. the chick dey annoy person. it would have been better if she just stayed with toph. no offense people simple truth.

Anyways i will just keep quiet too, if i see any dirty nonsense tomorrow i will stop watching and join them pickabeau when the whole season has finished or just read it up here. i dont have mb to be wasting again because of one korra like i no get work. grin
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Jesuspikin7: 9:08pm On Nov 06, 2014
joywendy:

first off all i no be bros grin

secondly there is no such thing has season 5 movie.

avatar legend of korra has only four seasons. currently we are in the fourth season and the last.

WE AREN'T READING OR WRITING OUT ANY SCRIPT.

There are links on the thread for you to watch the episodes.

pasqal09 nice photo. smiley
Oops lipsrsealed

Thanks tho smiley

1 Like

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Nobody: 5:20am On Nov 07, 2014
joywendy:

it is quite obvious. the chick dey annoy person. it would have been better if she just stayed with toph. no offense people simple truth.

Anyways i will just keep quiet too, if i see any dirty nonsense tomorrow i will stop watching and join them pickabeau when the whole season has finished or just read it up here. i dont have mb to be wasting again because of one korra like i no get work. grin
In psqaure's voice.... THANK GOD ITS FRIDAY

1 Like

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Nobody: 5:30am On Nov 07, 2014
saintneo:

She is no leader, she was tasked with bringing stability to the earth empire then stepping down when the rightful leader is ready. She has broken all her promises and is trying to take the earth throne by force, vowing to destroy anyone who stands in her way.
Now I believe dictators are leaders with a strict style of leading, kuvira aint a leader, not yet anyway. So till zaofu goes down, kuvira is just some soldier with an almost complete coup d'etat
Freedom fighter? For who?... No one imprisoned the earth nation, so she isn't fighting anyone to gain freedom. She is even the one imprisoning the earth nation and itz people.
She is a rebel, and basically a terrorist as she would soon bring terror to zaofu... I juz hope that avater still has a brain

1 Like

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by joywendy(f): 6:07am On Nov 07, 2014
Preboy:

In psqaure's voice.... THANK GOD ITS FRIDAY

grin grin
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by saintneo(m): 8:19am On Nov 07, 2014
Preboy:

She is no leader, she was tasked with bringing stability to the earth empire then stepping down when the rightful leader is ready. She has broken all her promises and is trying to take the earth throne by force, vowing to destroy anyone who stands in her way.
Now I believe dictators are leaders with a strict style of leading, kuvira aint a leader, not yet anyway. So till zaofu goes down, kuvira is just some soldier with an almost complete coup d'etat
Freedom fighter? For who?... No one imprisoned the earth nation, so she isn't fighting anyone to gain freedom. She is even the one imprisoning the earth nation and itz people.
She is a rebel, and basically a terrorist as she would soon bring terror to zaofu... I juz hope that avater still has a brain

We all know that this is a movie.

1. She is a coercive leader. (http://www.eqleader.net/six_leadership_styles.htm)
2. Some earth kingdom citizens do not want monarchy, thus she is their freedom fighter. (Mugabe is a freedom fighter for some Africans ... innit?)

Inasmuch as Kuvira's style of leadership is negative to some extent, we should actually understand that without Kuvira the earth kingdom, possibly the republic city and other nations could have being in chaos. Nevertheless, it is time to drop Kuvira and make the earth kingdom states pseudo-independent as it was in the past with a democratic leader.

TGIF! another episode, yeepee!
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by pasqal09: 9:41am On Nov 07, 2014
Waiting

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by saintneo(m): 11:00am On Nov 07, 2014
a little adrenaline.....

"Zaofu is ours! "
— Kuvira proclaiming her victory.
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by saintneo(m): 1:21pm On Nov 07, 2014
^^^^^^^^^

ujsizzle! Do the thing?
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by realtem(m): 2:04pm On Nov 07, 2014
pasqal09:
#TeamAang!
i just like the way that arrow lights up.
#TeamAang
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Muyiwabiggy(m): 2:27pm On Nov 07, 2014
Who is posting the next episode naw, I av been waiting for it since morning
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Muyiwabiggy(m): 2:28pm On Nov 07, 2014
@guykena pls do your thing bro
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by donbenart: 6:22pm On Nov 07, 2014
guykhena we are waiting
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by taioluv: 6:35pm On Nov 07, 2014
@guykhena pls am waiting too

Muyiwabiggy:
@guykena pls do your thing bro

donbenart:
guykhena we are waiting
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Muyiwabiggy(m): 6:50pm On Nov 07, 2014
Today is kinda dull o
Is it because of the compulsory holiday given today?
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by donbenart: 7:24pm On Nov 07, 2014
already downloading via torrent but its large
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by slyowokoya(f): 7:37pm On Nov 07, 2014
no link for E6 yet? sad
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by joywendy(f): 8:02pm On Nov 07, 2014
see as everyone dey wait. grin
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 07, 2014
Jaymaestro:
Impressive Synopsis but Huge spoiler . There's nothing to see in da new episode with those ^^^ .
ah tell you, to download the new episode con tire me... all the suspense just vanished
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Graviton2(m): 10:51pm On Nov 07, 2014
Episode 6 is out, I got you guys 480p quality mkv. Enjoy!

http://www59.zippyshare.com/d/13620766/133780/%5bsoulreaperzone.com%5d_the_lgnd_of_krra_s4_-_06_sd.mkv

It's 52mb
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by NelsonNeo(m): 10:59pm On Nov 07, 2014
That Niccur just killed d urge... oh well, gotta enjoy d martial arts tho. Thx anyways
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 07, 2014
Graviton2:
Episode 6 is out, I got you guys 480p quality mkv. Enjoy!

http://www59.zippyshare.com/d/13620766/133780/%5bsoulreaperzone.com%5d_the_lgnd_of_krra_s4_-_06_sd.mkv

It's 52mb
Surprised to see you around here

Thanks for the link.... Downloaded

Tag: joywendy... Dearie the ep6 don show

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (52) (Reply)

20 Nollywood Movies We Will Never Forget / The Best Seasonal Movies Ever Produced In America. What Do You Say? / One Piece (anime/manga)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.