Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,626 members, 7,830,915 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... - TV/Movies (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... (161797 Views)

The Legend Of Wale Williams, By Roye-Okupe / Avatar The Last Airbender And Legend Of Korra Lovers / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra Book 4: Balance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by slyowokoya(f): 4:38pm On Nov 09, 2014
donbenart:
undecided

mute angry pls

Hey don't take out your frustrations me. I'm just saying... if the show makes you so angry, stop watching! tongue

Kurvira is no match for Korra. Korra has faced blood benders, spirits and a group of misguided arguably the most dangerous benders in the world.

Korra has cleared her body of the poison mental but... she still needs to deal with her trauma and Tenzin can help her. She should have done to the air temple instead of going to Zuaofu.

2 Likes

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by orobosa26(m): 7:21pm On Nov 09, 2014
hey guys I didn't really got wat happened wen korra was in d avatar state she got weak immediately she saw kuvira eyes turned white...I don't understand
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Graviton2(m): 10:02pm On Nov 09, 2014
Fulaman198:

Exactly, heck we can't forget that Korra got her tail kicked by another female, so it has nothing to do with her being female, she just flat out sucks and is a complete noob cheesy

#Word
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by donbenart: 10:35pm On Nov 09, 2014
slyowokoya:

Hey don't take out your frustrations me. I'm just saying... if the show makes you so angry, stop watching! tongue

Kurvira is no match for Korra. Korra has faced blood benders, spirits and a group of misguided arguably the most dangerous benders in the world.

Korra has cleared her body of the poison mental but... she still needs to deal with her trauma and Tenzin can help her. She should have done to the air temple instead of going to Zuaofu.

At least learn to talk, if u just joined the avatar trail. Why am getting angry with korra and the Writer of that episode is at the age of 5 to 6, korra already started bending 3 elements no avatar had that record. she was cherish by the white lotus and given everything she needed but yet she still can't even fight with a unique skill from other benders...

Then how did Kuvira get dat good? in book 3 she and her teams were flups, it was high exaggerated that korra couldn't lay her hands on her. Even Opal and ginora did better than her in this episode

Watch instinctively Next time pls try watching more than once
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 09, 2014
Korra fall my hand badly doe I understand she still has d mental trauma to over come.
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by fhunn: 7:52pm On Nov 10, 2014
Preboy:

what did he copy?

Someone asked for Anime links and I was informing graviton2 to also mention me when replying

Dassall
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by slyowokoya(f): 9:36pm On Nov 10, 2014
donbenart:

At least learn to talk, if u just joined the avatar trail. Why am getting angry with korra and the Writer of that episode is at the age of 5 to 6, korra already started bending 3 elements no avatar had that record. she was cherish by the white lotus and given everything she needed but yet she still can't even fight with a unique skill from other benders...

Then how did Kuvira get dat good? in book 3 she and her teams were flups, it was high exaggerated that korra couldn't lay her hands on her. Even Opal and ginora did better than her in this episode

Watch instinctively Next time pls try watching more than once

No need for insults. I'm not the one who needs schooling. What you need is a little patience. The writing style for season4 is different, we just have to see it to the end. I'm willing to that without all the hot air!

1 Like

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Nobody: 4:37am On Nov 11, 2014
fhunn:

Someone asked for Anime links and I was informing graviton2 to also mention me when replying

Dassall
okay bro... you can try soulreaper.com they've got naruto and Korra in HD quality while for CN and NICK animations fztvseries.mobi got it covered. I'm still trying to get more sites so if you know of any don't hesitate to mention me
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by fhunn: 9:31am On Nov 11, 2014
Preboy:

okay bro... you can try soulreaper.com they've got naruto and Korra in HD quality while for CN and NICK animations fztvseries.mobi got it covered. I'm still trying to get more sites so if you know of any don't hesitate to mention me

Got it!
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 11, 2014
fhunn:

Got it!
sorry itz soulreaperzone.com
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by bufness(m): 2:04am On Nov 12, 2014
Can't find the downloaad link on soulreaper.com can someone explain it,I use ucbrowser
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by UjSizzle(f): 11:40pm On Nov 13, 2014
orobosa26:
hey guys I didn't really got wat happened wen korra was in d avatar state she got weak immediately she saw kuvira eyes turned white...I don't understand
I think her spirit self was trying to stop her from killing Kuvira undecided

Btw I gotta admit, that Kuvira is badasssss cheesy Did you see the way she moved? Smooth, swift, her dance was aweeeeeaome!! grin Korra really got whooped bad.
Can't wait for tomorrows' episode.

1 Like

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by KaBabs1: 4:03am On Nov 14, 2014
UjSizzle:

I think her spirit self was trying to stop her from killing Kuvira undecided

Btw I gotta admit, that Kuvira is badasssss cheesy Did you see the way she moved? Smooth, swift, her dance was aweeeeeaome!! grin Korra really got whooped bad.
Can't wait for tomorrows' episode.

Please what site do you download from?
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by saintneo(m): 11:35am On Nov 14, 2014
Hello Avatar Fans,

This is the new one. Remember to chose your preferred format.

Reunion Korra S04E07
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by pasqal09: 12:19pm On Nov 14, 2014
saintneo:
Hello Avatar Fans,

Reunion Korra S04E07
Give us a synopsis of it first, I no wan waste my data.
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by UjSizzle(f): 1:16pm On Nov 14, 2014
KaBabs1:

Please what site do you download from?
I just wait for someone in our fan club to post the link.

@preboy joywendy guykhena
New episode available

1 Like

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by UjSizzle(f): 1:18pm On Nov 14, 2014
saintneo:
Hello Avatar Fans,

Reunion Korra S04E07
66mb

Thanks
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 14, 2014
UjSizzle:

New episode available
thanks UjSizzle... I don land, where joywendy na?

1 Like

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by saintneo(m): 1:25pm On Nov 14, 2014
pasqal09:

Give us a synopsis of it first, I no wan waste my data.

sorry mate, I don't wanna spoil the fun. Just to give you a little peak ..... there was some action.

I now understand why Bolin lavabends. Lavabenders can only be people that have earthbenders and firebenders in their genealogy.
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 14, 2014
http://www.sharebeast.com/6s63dct3hi6h

link!!!!! mkv format (super clear)

tag: joywendy, graviton2

2 Likes

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 14, 2014
saintneo:

sorry mate, I don't wanna spoil the fun. Just to give you a little peak ..... there was some action.

I now understand why Bolin lavabends. Lavabenders can only be people that have earthbenders and firebenders in their genealogy.
thank you bro.. plz don't go on, so my 60mb won't be a waste
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by saintneo(m): 1:42pm On Nov 14, 2014
.... déjà post
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by saintneo(m): 1:43pm On Nov 14, 2014
UjSizzle:

66mb

Thanks

there are lower formats

3gp is lower .... less than 35mb

The numbers by each format indicates the screen resolution; thus, the higher the resolution, the larger the mb.
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 14, 2014
verik na genius jare!!! #ma favorite character

1 Like

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by saintneo(m): 2:06pm On Nov 14, 2014
Preboy:
verik na genius jare!!! #ma favorite character

A replacement for Sokka.
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 14, 2014
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Graviton2(m): 2:37pm On Nov 14, 2014
Preboy:
http://www.sharebeast.com/6s63dct3hi6h

link!!!!! mkv format (super clear)

tag: joywendy, graviton2

Lol. Nice one.

I already watched the new episode yesterday in 1080p. Thanks anyway.
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Muyiwabiggy(m): 3:05pm On Nov 14, 2014
Can anyone pls post a link to a version with smaller mb cos I don't have up to 60mb o. Maybe like 30-40 mb. God bless
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by KaBabs1: 3:24pm On Nov 14, 2014
UjSizzle:

New episode available

Aii I got the link. Thanks smiley
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Muyiwabiggy(m): 3:42pm On Nov 14, 2014
saintneo:
Hello Avatar Fans,

Reunion Korra S04E07

This link is not working properly
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Muyiwabiggy(m): 3:43pm On Nov 14, 2014
Please I need link to lower version of this o
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by saintneo(m): 4:33pm On Nov 14, 2014
Muyiwabiggy:

This link is not working properly

It still works, choose from the download links. For low data, I recommend 3gp240(36mb) or 3gp(15mb) version but you will not like it on a big screen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (52) (Reply)

20 Nollywood Movies We Will Never Forget / The Best Seasonal Movies Ever Produced In America. What Do You Say? / One Piece (anime/manga)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.