Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Am A Virgin At 30 - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am A Virgin At 30 (5694 Views)

Unbelieveable! I Am Still A Virgin At 24! / Help, Am Still A Virgin At 23 / Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am A Virgin At 30 by Thor(m): 7:56pm On Oct 05, 2008
No need to get married to experience a fufilling and healthy sexual life. Keep the Bible out of the bedroom at all costs, it leads to nothing but trouble.

You need to get out and about more and meet people, you will find a girlfriend. maybe an older woman who can teach you the ways of the world grin grin grin

Very soon you will be banging away like a true professional grin grin
Re: Am A Virgin At 30 by geolabious(m): 9:01pm On Oct 05, 2008
[size=13pt]@ Poster Are u Sure
Hav u forgotten ur night with **************
Or are u trying to say
Am a father at 30
Think twice b4 posting
Gbam[/size]
Re: Am A Virgin At 30 by olaremint(m): 9:32pm On Oct 05, 2008
Imagine you sleep with 15men or women before you finally marry and they each in turn have slept with 15 other men or women and it goes round and round like that which means we are literally sleeping with ourselves. grin grin
Re: Am A Virgin At 30 by inquisitiv: 9:45pm On Oct 05, 2008
yes, sex is only lovely in marriage, evry other thing is sin against god, i am a 25 yr old guy virgin
Re: Am A Virgin At 30 by kelvodavee: 10:28pm On Oct 05, 2008
your testoterone level is dangerously high.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
u need urgent bedroom service.
contact me to provide u with the services.
Our company charges are very affordable
Re: Am A Virgin At 30 by kelvodavee: 10:38pm On Oct 05, 2008
Thor!!!
Can u hear me
I am shouting this message  grin
What will u tell us tomorrow?
Hope you wont come and tell us that your mother is also still a virgin?
LAUGHS
THE WHOLE WORLD IS FULL OF ALL KINDS OF VIRGENS grin
[flash=200,200]http://Ha Ha Ha HA Ha[/flash] ,
Re: Am A Virgin At 30 by ashleign: 2:25am On Oct 06, 2008
Extremely handsome,post your picture now so we can judge you and not handsome for mouth grin
Re: Am A Virgin At 30 by OBVIOUS(m): 3:03am On Oct 06, 2008
Nothing wrong with being a virgin. Just make sure that you don't end up with mental problems.
Re: Am A Virgin At 30 by spikedcylinder: 1:28pm On Oct 07, 2008
Thor:

No need to get married to experience a fufilling and healthy sexual life. Keep the Bible out of the bedroom at all costs, it leads to nothing but trouble.

You need to get out and about more and meet people, you will find a girlfriend. maybe an older woman who can teach you the ways of the world grin grin grin

Very soon you will be banging away like a true professional grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Am A Virgin At 30 by netwhizmx: 1:52pm On Oct 07, 2008
I have three words for y'all "GET A LIFE" d guy says he's a virgin at 30, so? he made his choice to stay that way or simply lacked the opportunity to have sex. let him be.
Re: Am A Virgin At 30 by xeyi(m): 3:50pm On Oct 07, 2008
man i hail you.i wan be like you but i no go feet wait till 30 lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Am A Virgin At 30 by jenny4law(f): 5:04pm On Oct 07, 2008
Is a good thing to be a virgin till you are married nothing spoil after all that is the way God wants it. those who contributed negatively to this page should repent and ask for forgiveness for thier wrongdoings .congrats on ur marriage plans hope you two will enjor yourselves
Re: Am A Virgin At 30 by jenny4law(f): 5:09pm On Oct 07, 2008
Am suprise at all of you. please can someone tell me what is wrong with being a virgin till you are married
Re: Am A Virgin At 30 by djcrucifix(m): 1:11pm On Oct 08, 2008

''Am a guy,6ft tall,extremly handsome, will be 30yrs old on the 11th and am still a virgin''

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Am A Virgin At 30 by jenny4law(f): 1:42pm On Oct 08, 2008
that's nice!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Am A Virgin At 30 by sesman(m): 1:50pm On Oct 08, 2008
who cares
Re: Am A Virgin At 30 by kezy4(m): 2:02pm On Oct 08, 2008
Virgin at 30. Your post is not making sense. If you are a virgin at 30, what do you want us to do for you.

To marry for you or give you a wife on nairaland or what, tell the house what you want. For God's sake, you are a man.
Re: Am A Virgin At 30 by aqua(m): 11:18pm On Oct 08, 2008
[size=13pt]No big deal me am 56years and am still a virgin.[/size]

Mr man its either you wowo or no get liver for you to be a virgin as for me i was locked up for the whole time.

As soon as am free you know what I will do, ?  YES i will loooose the virginity.

[size=13pt]But come oh if what you are saying is true that means the first time you come the whole street go dey flooded with your sperm!!![/size]
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin
Re: Am A Virgin At 30 by cooldud62: 11:36pm On Oct 08, 2008
you are not alone poster, i am also a virgin grin
Re: Am A Virgin At 30 by tobiade2: 11:53am On Oct 09, 2008
wow shocked that's great man.
Re: Am A Virgin At 30 by izinbizi(m): 12:18pm On Oct 09, 2008
WAIT!!! answer these 2 questions
1. Do you masturbate - maintain a steady erection and ejaculate?
2. Do you have wet dreams - have a complete sexual intercourse in your dream and achieve orgasm?
If urs answers to these questions are yes, yes, then u r ok. keep ur viginity till u marry.
if your answer to the questions is no, no then u obviously have a health condition.
Re: Am A Virgin At 30 by soulamanne(m): 1:55pm On Oct 09, 2008
But come oh if what you are saying is true that means the first time you come the whole street go dey flooded with your sperm!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Am A Virgin At 30 by moji8888: 2:25pm On Oct 09, 2008
it is no big deal, am 25 year old beatiful female with the right curves in the right place and a medical doctor and am still a proud virgin. so keep it up, it gives me a sense of dignity.
Re: Am A Virgin At 30 by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 09, 2008
A-40:

I am sorry i don't share your sentiment
A virgin at 30 years  shocked i was a little under half your age when i entered the place

LOL
Which place?
Re: Am A Virgin At 30 by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 09, 2008
moji8888:

it is no big deal, am 25 year old beatiful female with the right curves in the right place and a medical doctor and am still a proud virgin. so keep it up, it gives me a sense of dignity.

The best advertisemet, do u think the poster will come for?
hmm plz if urs is true check urself very well, ur
attitude,
ur body(for body odour)
ur behaviour
dressing.
while u have not been able to caught any guy's attention.
unless u re a true born again from a good family backgroun.
but if not,
Nne ishigbuo onwe gi na ashi
Re: Am A Virgin At 30 by Tomingo(m): 10:55pm On Oct 09, 2008
@uyimen, U really moved me. Ur first sex is really gonna be crazy, cos firstly u wld scum before one minute, but if u wld continue on that same sex, then u would last 4 an hour,
IT HAPPEND 2 ME,
Re: Am A Virgin At 30 by egokanwa(f): 4:19pm On Oct 10, 2008
@ POSTER AND @ TOMMINGO,

I HOPE U PPLE ARE NOT STAYING IN CALABAR BECAUSE IT WILL BE HARD TO BELIEVE THAT ANY CALABAR MAN ABOVE 20 IS STILL A VIRGIN WITH THE RATE OF AT WHICH THESE MEN IMPREGNATES GIRLS IN THAT TOWN.

PLS DO NOT CRUSIFY OOO

ITS JST AN OBSERVATION lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Am A Virgin At 30 by Agielove: 4:41pm On Oct 10, 2008
@ Poster
If you like, be a virgin at 50, that is not what matters, i met two guys who were disvigined by the wives asking for me relationship, literally begging for sex, when you have tasted the forbidden fruit, things changes, except by serious prayers and high principle you will join your fellow men with the hunting. Period!
Re: Am A Virgin At 30 by tumfulu: 4:42pm On Oct 10, 2008
uyimen

it only makes you something, a fool, if you are a virgin at 30, worse still if you are not married at 30.
Re: Am A Virgin At 30 by Segzy209: 5:03pm On Oct 10, 2008
Clap for yourself

Get someone to disvirgin u abeg. This is not good for you at that age.Gdluck
Re: Am A Virgin At 30 by phraoh(m): 5:23pm On Oct 10, 2008
Uyimen give ur self a thundering round of applause for ur feat.U say u are extremely handsum,i want to seriously doubt that fact.If u watched OPRAH WINFREY SHOW recently,one of the factors for a healthy living is;SEX AND SLEEP.U knw wat that means,that u are nt rily healthy.Moreover i wouldn't want to be in ur wife -to- be shoes becos if u marry a virgin like u,i don't think u'll know where to put ur THING,it will be a BATTLE OF MUSANGA dat night.Finally what is the essence of being a virgin at 30 except if u don't knw dat also looking and havin lustful thot is a sin which i knw u must have done at a particular point in time which ultimately defeats ur spirituality.
Re: Am A Virgin At 30 by emmyjojo(m): 5:46pm On Oct 10, 2008
virgineo at 30, why do u torture yourself so? you mean in the midst of plenty, u've been starving urself. you know d first thing on your mind is to get on top of your babe and give her a good f***k. dont u know it is better to bang than to burn with lust? take my advice, u need to sample so u dont get married to a man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If A Girl Tells You You Need To Grow Up-what Could She Mean? / Have I Spoilt My Relationship? / Married In School Bt Single @home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.