Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,046 members, 7,814,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Have I Spoilt My Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have I Spoilt My Relationship? (5685 Views)

See How This White Babe Spoilt My Pics With Heavy Backside (pics) / My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please / Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have I Spoilt My Relationship? by bebene: 10:32am On Jun 08, 2015
i have a friend(girl) its normal friendship, and actually i like her. I have started thinking of us being more than friends and with all indications she likes me too.
Things were normal between us until i asked her what is it she is afraid of about marriage life? she told me and ask me same question, i said to her am fraid of the hardship that babies come with,but not that i dont like kids, and even if i should get married now i will not allow my wife to get pregnant untill like one or two years.
since the time we had this discussion she have been acting somehow and i asked her is it because of what i said about babies? she said no.
Nairalanders how can i get her back? i love her.
Re: Have I Spoilt My Relationship? by dharay99: 10:36am On Jun 08, 2015
hahahahahaha,
Funny ppl.

Ur story ain't complete to me.
Re: Have I Spoilt My Relationship? by Feranchek(m): 10:36am On Jun 08, 2015
bebene:
i have a friend(girl) its normal friendship, and actually i like her. I have started thinking of us being more than friends and with all indications she likes me too.
Things were normal between us until i asked her what is it she is afraid of about marriage life? she told me and ask me same question, i said to her am fraid of the hardship that babies come with,but not that i dont like kids, and even if i should get married now i will not allow my wife to get pregnant untill like one or two years.
since the time we had this discussion she have been acting somehow and i asked her is it because of what i said about babies? she said no.
Nairalanders how can i get her back? i love her.

Tell am sey you don change your mind grin

3 Likes

Re: Have I Spoilt My Relationship? by GeneralQuamdeen: 10:37am On Jun 08, 2015
If you are tryinq to qet anythinq back from her... It will be somethinq else because what she has for you is not LOVE... Just somethinq to satisfy her curious mind...
Re: Have I Spoilt My Relationship? by missKiffy(f): 10:37am On Jun 08, 2015
The story is somehow
Re: Have I Spoilt My Relationship? by Merlissa(f): 10:40am On Jun 08, 2015
Pls edit the story for better understanding...

I'd give you an answer soon
Re: Have I Spoilt My Relationship? by sweettease(f): 10:44am On Jun 08, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Have I Spoilt My Relationship? by naijaboiy: 10:45am On Jun 08, 2015
dharay99:
hahahahahaha,
Funny ppl.

So what is the complete story?
Re: Have I Spoilt My Relationship? by sinaj(f): 10:46am On Jun 08, 2015
dharay99:
hahahahahaha,
Funny ppl.

lol no b small grin

he is hiding da real bomb.

perhaps he told her d opposite of wot he typed here
Re: Have I Spoilt My Relationship? by dew1: 10:48am On Jun 08, 2015
sinaj:

lol no b small grin

... Hello
Re: Have I Spoilt My Relationship? by naijaboiy: 10:49am On Jun 08, 2015
Op I guess you and your girlfriends ideas about marriage are at a clash here.

One of the reasons why some people don't get married despite how much they love themselves is because they couldn't agree on certain things that will definitely affect their marriage along the line.

I don't really see your issue as a problem though because you were simply telling her your own fears and she is meant to understand that. Everything is not meant to go her own way all the time. I hope you told her the reason why you wouldn't like to rush to have kids after marriage.

However,,some things are not really clear here. Like the age of you and your girlfriend. Is she getting old already that delaying child birth may be dangerous?

Or is she just a naïve young girl who sees nothing in marriage except being the mother of the house and having babies.

Please do well to answer these questions for further explanations.

4 Likes

Re: Have I Spoilt My Relationship? by dharay99: 10:53am On Jun 08, 2015
naijaboiy:

So what is the complete story?
how can a girl just change like daht
all bcuz of dat simple talk.? Naa

He better open up and stop giving us cracked stories.
Re: Have I Spoilt My Relationship? by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 08, 2015
yeah you've spoilt it.

don't ask Me how.
Re: Have I Spoilt My Relationship? by bebene: 10:53am On Jun 08, 2015
naijaboiy:

One of the reasons why some people don't get married despite how much they love themselves is because they couldn't agree on certain things that will definitely affect their marriage along the line.

I don't really see your issue as a problem though because you were simply telling her your own fears and she is meant to understand that. Everything is not meant to go her own way all the time. I hope you told her the reason why you wouldn't like to rush to have kids after marriage.

However,,some things are not really clear here. Like the age of you and your girlfriend. Is she getting old already that delaying child birth may be dangerous?

Or is she just a naïve young girl who sees nothing in marriage except being the mother of the house and having babies.

she is 23 and am 27
Re: Have I Spoilt My Relationship? by dharay99: 10:54am On Jun 08, 2015
sinaj:

lol no b small grin

make him wake me up
wen he is ready to talk... lipsrsealed
Re: Have I Spoilt My Relationship? by dharay99: 10:56am On Jun 08, 2015
yhu guys are forgetting sumfin here,

He didn't say d girl is her "girlfrnd"

Them still dey jonze around.

1 Like

Re: Have I Spoilt My Relationship? by naijaboiy: 10:56am On Jun 08, 2015
dharay99:

He better open up and stop & giving us cracked stories.
And from what he explained up there you couldn't get the main message he was trying to pass across?

It's just obvious you know nothing about the topic so it's better you observe than embarrass yourself and waste the Op's precious time.

1 Like

Re: Have I Spoilt My Relationship? by naijaboiy: 10:59am On Jun 08, 2015
bebene:

she is 23 and am 27
Well she is not much of a young girl as I thought.

I see no reason for her to act strange because of your views. She would have simply told you if she was cool with it or not.

Well as for me you have not spoilt your relationship and don't force yourself on her anymore. Just try to sit her down and discuss extensively with her on the way forward.

1 Like

Re: Have I Spoilt My Relationship? by bebene: 10:59am On Jun 08, 2015
dharay99:

He better open up and stop & giving us cracked stories.
what you read was what really happed.what more do you want to know? be precise
Re: Have I Spoilt My Relationship? by bebene: 11:03am On Jun 08, 2015
dharay99:
yhu guys are forgetting sumfin here,

He didn't say d girl is her "girlfrnd"

Them still dey jonze around.
yes
Re: Have I Spoilt My Relationship? by dharay99: 11:03am On Jun 08, 2015
naijaboiy:

And from what he explained up there you couldn't get the main message he was trying to pass across?

[s]It's just obvious you know nothing about the topic so it's better you observe than embarrass yourself and waste the Op's precious time.[/s]
now i will take daht like it was nuffin.@stroked text.

U claim u understand daht incomplete write up & yet u forgot d part he mentioned "normal frndshp" huh
And here u are labelling her as his gf.?

Plx, I propose u should b d1 not to jump into conclusions anihw when u don't av d full story of
wah u deliberating on...

Mehn, open up n read daht again.

2 Likes

Re: Have I Spoilt My Relationship? by dharay99: 11:06am On Jun 08, 2015
bebene:

yes
nw u guys see....

Aniway..gud, den plz explain better cuz der
seems to b sum untold lines in ur story...
That lil convo couldn't av triggered her.
Re: Have I Spoilt My Relationship? by xynerise: 11:06am On Jun 08, 2015
Your girlfriend probably thinks having babies in marriage is a sign of love, commitment and faithfulness. She is not the type that anticipate before going into marriage. Her definition of marriage is "Go church, wed, have sex, get pregnant and born pikins". How to take care of those kids and give them quality education is not in her agenda. Since you don't swim in that school of thought with her, I guess you are like an alien to her.
Re: Have I Spoilt My Relationship? by dharay99: 11:08am On Jun 08, 2015
bebene:

what you read was what really happed.what more do you want to know? be precise
if daht b it,
Then der should b a way u said it.
Re: Have I Spoilt My Relationship? by naijaboiy: 11:08am On Jun 08, 2015
dharay99:

now i will take daht like it was nuffin.@stroked text.

U claim u understand daht incomplete write up & yet u forgot d part he mentioned "normal frndshp" huh
And here u are labelling her as his gf.?

Plx, I propose u should b d1 not to jump into conclusions anihw when u don't av d full story of
wah u deliberating on...

Mehn, open up n read daht again.
Whether you take it as "nothing" doesn't change anything.

The manner in which an Op puts his write-up is the way he/she wants you to understand it. You don't jump on his thread asking him to give you any more story.

He has reasons why he left some things out. So you simply advise him based on what you can deduce from his write-up or you leave the thread the fhuuck alone.

4 Likes

Re: Have I Spoilt My Relationship? by naijaboiy: 11:11am On Jun 08, 2015
xynerise:
Your girlfriend probably thinks having babies in marriage is a sign of love, commitment and faithfulness. She is not the type that anticipate before going into marriage. Her definition of marriage is "Go church, wed, have sex, get pregnant and born pikins". How to take care of those kids and give them quality education is not in her agenda. Since you don't swim in that school of thought with her, I guess you are like an alien to her.
My sentiments exactly!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have I Spoilt My Relationship? by Emodeee: 11:13am On Jun 08, 2015
naijaboiy:

Sheee u dey contest for mr nairaland?
Re: Have I Spoilt My Relationship? by dharay99: 11:13am On Jun 08, 2015
naijaboiy:

Whether you take it as "nothing" doesn't change anything.

The manner in which an Op puts his write-up is the way he/she wants you to understand it. You don't jump on his thread asking him to give you any more story.

He has reasons why he left some things out. So you simply advise him based on what you can deduce from his write-up or you leave the thread the fhuuck alone.

I axd for more info and if dahts getting u down to ur knees,
fuçk.! daht ain't ma biz ok...

He made d simple write up so cracky to d extent daht even u misunderstood d write up, " ur girlfrnd" huh.? Mtcheeeeew.

I guess u should buzz off threads u don't av full knowledge of, not every cap fits d head niqqa.

3 Likes

Re: Have I Spoilt My Relationship? by naijaboiy: 11:24am On Jun 08, 2015
dharay99:

I axd for more info and if dahts getting u down to ur knees,
fuçk.! daht ain't ma biz ok...

He made d simple write up so cracky to d extent daht even u misunderstood d write up, " ur girlfrnd" huh.? Mtcheeeeew.

I guess u should buzz off threads u don't av full knowledge of, not every cap fits d head niqqa.
Like what really are you saying?

Do we need to start conducting a poll on the number of threads we've both made sensible and educating comments since we joined Nairaland?

I can bet my moniker i'll floor you in that. But that's not my point.

The point is if you can't give an advice simply shut the hell up and don't make a fool of yourself.

It's better to attempt giving the Op an advice than to say nothing at all. And while some people have come on this thread to advice the Op based on what they understand from his write-up and have walked away,,I am yet to see any sensible input from you.

You are still busy asking the Op useless questions. I would love to see your final view of the situation after he has answered all your questions like you are interrogating him.

Nonsense! undecided
Re: Have I Spoilt My Relationship? by naijaboiy: 11:25am On Jun 08, 2015
Emodeee:

Sheee u dey contest for mr nairaland?
naah..
Re: Have I Spoilt My Relationship? by Emodeee: 11:35am On Jun 08, 2015
naijaboiy:

naah..

u for win o, na girls go vote for u pass. Some silly girls go don dey pm u, abi?

Dem too like fine boiz.

Dat ur dp must be driving them crazy.

Female nairalanders, if u r tripping for naijaboiy's dp, like dis post, if u r indifferent, share.
Re: Have I Spoilt My Relationship? by naijaboiy: 11:36am On Jun 08, 2015
Emodeee:

u for win o, na girls go vote for u pass. Some silly girls go don dey pm u, abi?

Dem too like fine boiz.

Dat ur dp must be driving them crazy.

Female nairalanders, if u r tripping for naijaboiy's dp, like dis post, if u r indifferent, share.
i'm the outgoing Mr.NL cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

You Need To See The Way This Lady Is Moaning / Can A Normal Guy Stay A Month Without Sex? / Guys Help Have Been Put To Shame Again Oooooo(pics).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.