Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Help, Am Still A Virgin At 23 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, Am Still A Virgin At 23 (5957 Views)

How Can I Be So Handsome And Yet Be A Virgin At 28? / Unbelieveable! I Am Still A Virgin At 24! / Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, Am Still A Virgin At 23 by Kelvin0(m): 4:52pm On Feb 02, 2011
I Dont know how to start this but it's true, my problem started 6years ago when i was still a Teenager. I had met this girl whose name was Jennifer at my form one (ss1)and we had had a very nice time together but the problem then was that she never approved of sex. At first i had thought it was only natural as she was only 17 by then but i was wrong. She never changed her view of sex even when she clocked 20 and i respected and loved her so much to the extent i couldn't do any thing to hurt her and i also saw reasons with her then because i held the opinion that sex before marriage among teens was wrong and uncalled for. Aside that i felt that if i had sex with a girl i will dislike her immeadiately after the act, but now i dont know if i should be grateful to her for letting me hold such view about sex Because she broke up with me and since then i have not been able to pick my self from the ground and forge ahead. I realy need advice from you guyz. My problem is that i have not been able to look at any other girls face since we broke up (January 2010) and I heard from a friend that she is dating an old friend of hers now. and am still a virgin.
Re: Help, Am Still A Virgin At 23 by sweeti14(f): 4:58pm On Feb 02, 2011
Is the main issue that she dumped left you or that you are still a virgin at 23 by the way wats wrong wiv being a virgin at 23? IMO you should be until you get married tongue

1 Like

Re: Help, Am Still A Virgin At 23 by greedie1(f): 5:06pm On Feb 02, 2011
Wats d big deal in being a virgin @ 23?? Dnt deceive urslf, u aint getting any award here k
Re: Help, Am Still A Virgin At 23 by onyengbu1(m): 5:54pm On Feb 02, 2011
you are asking us to teach you how to get laid, abi?

Its simple, approach any gal you like and ask her if she feels like getting laid.

She can only say no, maybe, yes or you must be nuts.

Nothing more.

Now, howz that grin

1 Like

Re: Help, Am Still A Virgin At 23 by MrsChima(f): 5:55pm On Feb 02, 2011
Don't feel sad. I am a virgin too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help, Am Still A Virgin At 23 by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 02, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Don't feel sad. I am a virgin too.
Make that too two.

So you are not alone @poster
Re: Help, Am Still A Virgin At 23 by MrsChima(f): 6:06pm On Feb 02, 2011
Being a virgin rocks! Virgin power! grin
Re: Help, Am Still A Virgin At 23 by ndcide(m): 6:09pm On Feb 02, 2011
boy, you are very lucky. If you have an extra eye, you would see how lucky you are(thats if its really you the poster). Nothing wrong being a virgin. What are your achivements so far in life? As a young boy girls and sex should be the last thing in your mind. If you do, the forces over ur head would would go the extrem to help you.
Re: Help, Am Still A Virgin At 23 by MMM2(m): 6:35pm On Feb 02, 2011
okay come let me disvirgin u.
Re: Help, Am Still A Virgin At 23 by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 02, 2011
lol @ married Chima and pregnant Rokiatu.

By you guys standards I guess I'm also a virgin cheesy
Re: Help, Am Still A Virgin At 23 by MrsChima(f): 6:43pm On Feb 02, 2011
M M M:

Whom are you referring to?
Re: Help, Am Still A Virgin At 23 by omega25red(m): 6:44pm On Feb 02, 2011
2buff:

grin grin grin grin
dock down here comes the bullets
M M M:

^^^ this dude is gay
Re: Help, Am Still A Virgin At 23 by MrsChima(f): 6:46pm On Feb 02, 2011
Gay men have sex with women. You didn't know? shocked
Re: Help, Am Still A Virgin At 23 by namfav(m): 6:48pm On Feb 02, 2011
sweeti14:

Is the main issue that she dumped left you or that you are still a virgin at 23 by the way wats wrong wiv being a virgin at 23? IMO you should be until you get married tongue

are you a virgin or a pro?
Re: Help, Am Still A Virgin At 23 by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 02, 2011
2buff:

Ok I luv this rumour grin but as much as I luv it, I got to put a stop to it. I am not pregnant gezz shocked

When? How? Where?

I am a virgin o.
Re: Help, Am Still A Virgin At 23 by MrsChima(f): 6:57pm On Feb 02, 2011
virgin power!
Re: Help, Am Still A Virgin At 23 by SpikesC1: 7:05pm On Feb 02, 2011
being a virgin is no big deal,me i even love am self. Any girl that finds out am a virgin dies to be with me. thats why am a hot cake. just watch,small time now Mrs chima go send you private message.
Re: Help, Am Still A Virgin At 23 by calddon(m): 7:14pm On Feb 02, 2011
grin
Spikes C, :

being a virgin is no big deal,me i even love am self. Any girl that finds out am a virgin dies to be with me. thats why am a hot cake. just watch,small time now Mrs chima go send you private message.
grin
Re: Help, Am Still A Virgin At 23 by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 02, 2011
Poster,

You no get excuse. We have tpia who has been a virgin for over 60 years. . . . you two can work out something.
Re: Help, Am Still A Virgin At 23 by MrsChima(f): 7:19pm On Feb 02, 2011
Mrs. Chima going to send who a private message?
Re: Help, Am Still A Virgin At 23 by MrCork17: 7:31pm On Feb 02, 2011
Kelvin0:

I Dont know how to start this but it's true, my problem started 6years ago when i was still a Teenager. I had met this girl whose name was Jennifer at my form one (ss1)and we had had a very nice time together but the problem then was  that she never approved of sex. At first i had thought it was only natural as she was only 17 by then  but i was wrong. She never changed her view of sex even when she clocked 20 and i respected and loved her so much to the extent i couldn't do any thing to hurt her and i also saw reasons with her then because i held the opinion that sex before marriage among teens was wrong and uncalled for. Aside that i felt that if i had sex with a girl i will dislike her immeadiately after the act, but now i dont know if i should be grateful to her for letting me hold such view about sex Because she broke up with me and since then i have not been able to pick my self from the ground and forge ahead. I realy need advice from you guyz. My problem is that i have not been able to look at any other girls face since we broke up (January 2010) and I heard from a friend that she is dating an old friend of hers now. and am still a virgin.

bro dont worry. I will send u 3 books on Self Service! wink
Re: Help, Am Still A Virgin At 23 by angry190: 7:57pm On Feb 02, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Poster,

You no get excuse. We have tpia who has been a virgin for over 60 years. . . . you two can work out something.

[size=28pt]DEATH grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Help, Am Still A Virgin At 23 by tpiah2: 7:59pm On Feb 02, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Poster,

You no get excuse. I've been desperately trying to hook a man for over 60 years. . . . please try me? I'll do anything.

grin
Re: Help, Am Still A Virgin At 23 by GNS202(m): 9:04pm On Feb 02, 2011
Clap 4 ur sef virgin boy cheesy feb 14 is nocking NL ladies will
give u free service. Hope dat will make u Non virgin?
Re: Help, Am Still A Virgin At 23 by MMM2(m): 11:26pm On Feb 02, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Whom are you referring to?
Mrs.Chima are u ready am waiting 4 u in my hotel room 2 disvirgin u.
Re: Help, Am Still A Virgin At 23 by MrsChima(f): 2:13am On Feb 03, 2011
M M M:

Mrs.Chima are u ready am waiting 4 u in my hotel room 2 disvirgin u.

Raggy is on her way.
Re: Help, Am Still A Virgin At 23 by Mobinga: 2:19am On Feb 03, 2011
I'm a virgin also cool
Re: Help, Am Still A Virgin At 23 by Nobody: 3:03am On Feb 03, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Raggy is on her way.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Help, Am Still A Virgin At 23 by Dsense(m): 3:12am On Feb 03, 2011
Op.
Be my girl . . .You are my type, i'm still virgin too cry
Re: Help, Am Still A Virgin At 23 by Orton10(m): 3:14am On Feb 03, 2011
Pls @house
I was ra.ped severely and repeatedly by a woman here on NL, so pls is vere any chance vat I might still be a virgin??
Re: Help, Am Still A Virgin At 23 by Dsense(m): 3:19am On Feb 03, 2011
Orton,
If you had been violated by any Nlander girl before . . Then i have 2 news for you ''Good and bad''.

The goood news is that you are still virgin . . . Hope you are happy grin

The bad news is that you are HIV positive. .  . .Hope you are happy too? grin

Especially if you had been violated by Mrs chima . .  .Deuce!!! shocked . . .  . .Then your life is at the edge of ostracizing from this world. undecided
Re: Help, Am Still A Virgin At 23 by Orton10(m): 3:25am On Feb 03, 2011
Yes!
**jumps up and down screaming 'I'm still a Vee.**
But Ds, dude it wasn't that crackhead o!, My di.ck forbid!
I better mount a Danish Cow 8-) .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Did It With The Immunization Lady On Sunday - Bruce / What Do Nigerians Think Of White Women In Relationships? / Video: Cross Becomes The First Bbnaija Season 6 Housemate To Nack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.