Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Caliphate Declaration, Your Views - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Caliphate Declaration, Your Views (14485 Views)

How Fit And Knowledgable Is Umar For The Position Of Caliphate / Umar's Admission The Caliphate Was Usurped From Imam Ali (as) / Share Your Views About Ramadan Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caliphate Declaration, Your Views by cloudstar: 1:59am On Aug 15, 2014
usba:

#FIXED angry cool

Clap for yourself - you have gained your recognition for the day - 1 Like grin

1 Like

Re: Caliphate Declaration, Your Views by AlBaqir(m): 6:08pm On Aug 18, 2014

Islamic state group 'executes 700' in Syria
http://m.aljazeera.com/se/2014816123945662121
Re: Caliphate Declaration, Your Views by usba: 11:09am On Aug 19, 2014
cloudstar:
I will Clap for myself - I have gained my recognition for the day - 1 Like grin
Fixed cool
Re: Caliphate Declaration, Your Views by cloudstar: 1:36am On Aug 20, 2014
usba:
Fixed cool

And we thought you learned how to write in school grin
Re: Caliphate Declaration, Your Views by cloudstar: 1:37am On Aug 20, 2014
AlBaqir:

Islamic state group 'executes 700' in Syria
http://m.aljazeera.com/se/2014816123945662121

Why are you complaining - isn't it Muslims killing Muslims? When it's Muslims killing non-Muslims you will shut your trap
Re: Caliphate Declaration, Your Views by usba: 8:19am On Aug 20, 2014
cloudstar:
And I thought I learned how to write in school grin

Fixed grin cool

1 Like

Re: Caliphate Declaration, Your Views by cloudstar: 7:11pm On Aug 20, 2014
usba:

Fixed grin cool

usba - unintelligent show of baffuns association grin
Re: Caliphate Declaration, Your Views by usba: 11:18am On Aug 21, 2014
cloudstar:
cloudstar - I am an unintelligent show of baffuns associating grin

fixed grin grin grin shocked shocked cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caliphate Declaration, Your Views by cloudstar: 4:28pm On Aug 21, 2014
usba

Try harder grin
Re: Caliphate Declaration, Your Views by usba: 9:19am On Aug 22, 2014
cloudstar: cloudstar

I am trying harder grin

fixed undecided grin cool
Re: Caliphate Declaration, Your Views by cloudstar: 9:29am On Aug 22, 2014
usba

fixed
- yes, you need to be fixed grin

USBA = Universal Student of Baffuns Association. You will prove it by editing this post grin
Re: Caliphate Declaration, Your Views by usba: 9:37am On Aug 22, 2014

- I need to be fixed grin

Cloudstar = I am an Unintelligent Student leading Baffuns Associating. I will prove this by quoting u and show my poor upbringing grin

fixed undecided grin grin cheesy cheesy shocked shocked cool cool
Re: Caliphate Declaration, Your Views by cloudstar: 3:56pm On Aug 22, 2014
usba - My daily dose of stupidity has begun

It sure has grin
Re: Caliphate Declaration, Your Views by usba: 4:04pm On Aug 22, 2014

Cloudstar I am an Unintelligent Student leading Baffuns Associating. I will prove this by quoting u and show my poor upbringing grin

fixed undecided grin grin cheesy cheesy shocked shocked cool cool
Re: Caliphate Declaration, Your Views by feedthenation(m): 5:45pm On Aug 22, 2014
Re: Caliphate Declaration, Your Views by cloudstar: 8:07am On Aug 24, 2014
usba: usba

usba: I like misrepresenting Cloudstar because I am unable to hold an intelligent discussion

That's more like it grin
Re: Caliphate Declaration, Your Views by true2god: 5:51pm On Aug 24, 2014
cloudstar: usba

- yes, you need to be fixed grin

USBA = Universal Student of Baffuns Association. You will prove it by editing this post grin
Just make ur point and do not engage usba in his characteristic abuse. He usually resort to abuse and editing opponents' posts to deflect flow of argument.

Always make ur points, do not be swayed by their e-threats. We shall keep exposing the falsehood in Islam and her self-aclaimed prophet (mohammed).
Re: Caliphate Declaration, Your Views by usba: 8:59am On Aug 25, 2014

Cloudstar I am an Unintelligent waste product and vector of foolishness, I act like the product of same - sex marriage, my intelligence is below that of an earthworm, hence whenever I am ignored or given a link to read, i begin to display my madness in so many unintelligent ways. I will prove this by quoting u and show my poor upbringing grin

[img]http://static.fjcdn.com/comments/i+can+say+the+same+thing+about+that+pic+_78dee961d91990f010ccc3489da9eeb8.jpeg[/img]
Re: Caliphate Declaration, Your Views by usba: 9:02am On Aug 25, 2014
true2god: Just make ur point and do not engage usba in his characteristic abuse. He usually resort to abuse and editing opponents' posts to deflect flow of argument.

Always make ur points, do not be swayed by their e-threats. We shall keep exposing the falsehood in Islam and her self-aclaimed prophet (mohammed).

Haha hahahaha, empty barrel wud up, hope u have stop doing that smoking stuff I complained about! Whenever I read your post all I do is,

[img]http://melissadesa.files./2010/01/10_funny_celebrity_gifs3.gif[/img]
Re: Caliphate Declaration, Your Views by Empiree: 2:27am On Sep 18, 2021
kazlaw2000:
So this mallam, Baghdadi (leader of ISIS) declared the restoration if the Caliphate yesterday and himself the Caliph. Twitter is abuzz with the news with some clans in the levant, groups and individual pledging bayah (allegiance). So what do you think of the declaration. Do you think the Islamic State (as ISIS wants to be known now) will last, are you happy, will you pledge bayah or you see the declaration as laughable?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Etiquette Of A Righteous Husband / I Am A Muslim / Can A Muslim Brother Approach A Muslim Lady During The Ramadan Fasting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.