Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,048 members, 7,953,165 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:40 AM

Caliphate Declaration, Your Views - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Caliphate Declaration, Your Views (14710 Views)

How Fit And Knowledgable Is Umar For The Position Of Caliphate / Umar's Admission The Caliphate Was Usurped From Imam Ali (as) / Share Your Views About Ramadan Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caliphate Declaration, Your Views by Rafidi: 4:32pm On Jul 17, 2014
BetaThings:
It will be useful to
stick to facts
Let us deal with the digression first
You don't believe in civil wars; but sadly, your Russian friend avidly does. Otherwise they would not have taken over Crimea, and now trying to take over Eastern Ukraine, and before then South Ossetia and Abkhazia
Russia is also promoting the breakaway of Transnistria in Moldova
I am not sure you ever told anyone to confront Russia for causing civil wars in other countries. You never even voiced disapproval of the persistent clvil wars that Russia instigates

i am not defending Russia. and Russia has its advantages and disadvantages. and do you know that Iran, the only country on earth with an Islamic republic/state run by Shias, has up to this moment not recognized the breakaway of Crimea to join Russia? they believe Ukraine should remain united, one, peaceful and strong country. in my view, the West is even more to blame in Ukraine. they wanted to punish Russia for their failure in Syria. and the truth is if they succeed in either Syria or Ukraine, not only would it be Iran's turn next, but also Russia's and China's as well. the West are known for their divide and rule policy. so i think as much as the Russians are not saints, the West are equally,if not more, to blame for instigating Russia's neighbors to create unrest in that part of the world. you on the other hand want to demonize Russia simply because often times the Shia powers find it more convenient to ally with the Russians than the Americans/Israelis.

So the all the Chechens are Wahhabis? Very convenient. I know that the Wahhabis are the worst specimen that Allah has created. Is that not so
All we need to do is label anyone we dislike Wahhabi and any injustice done against them will be lawful

you are assuming and putting words into my mouth.

I am also quite sure that the Taiwanese are Whhabis just like the Biafrans
The Czech and Slovaks who agreed to separate are Wahabis
It is always difficult to understand why a group invoking the name of religion can be so comfortable with oppression
Anyway let me tell you the error of your analysis

the Czechs and Slovaks in a civilized manner chose to divorce. its their choice and was conveniently done. Taiwan is to this moment emboldened by the US.

but when you have a major power or regional players instigating unrest for hidden agendas in a country-like Syria-then its the Wahhabis thugs who are always used to do the dirty job.

Chechens dislike Russia
Palestinians dislike Israel
Hamas believe in armed confrontation = Shias say they are freedom fighter and
ALL Palestine should be supported
Chechen separatists believe in armed struggle = Shias say they are terrorists and ALL Chechens are Wahhabis
See the history of the people you call Wahhabis
How some people sleep at night is a mystery!
This is from wikipedia

Palestinians are displaced, killed and their land taken by foreigners from thousands of miles away. that is not the case in chechnya. majority of chechnyans may not be wahhabis, but the wahhabis are the ones fighting in chechnya. there are pro-russia chechnyans just as there are pro-assad syrians, who are in majority, but yet, assad must go! it is easy to play the victim and cry.

Do I support Biafra?
Muslims are supposed to fight oppression
Why would I not support Biafra if they are oppressed

dont play with words. "if they are oppressed"? are you to decide for them when and if they are oppressed? they think they are. do you support them?

Nobody has the right to oppress another. Allah forbids that
There is enough on earth to go round. People are just selfish
If you run a very good system, people will embrace you and want to be part of you
There is no compulsion in religion, Why should there be in nationality?
Read the story of Aral Sea. It is a geographical disaster - the result of the policy of Russia
The people whose environment and means of livelihood are destroyed would be justified in bailing out of Russia
Would they not?
Chechen mercenaries are mercenaries
Just like Iranian mercenaries will be mercenaries.
Or are all Iranians now illegal migrants given that two Iranians with forged documents in that Malaysian plan?
Are we going to criminalise every Chechen because of that?

do you condemn the attacks on Shia civilians in Iraq and their mosques, holy places, marketplaces, towns, and cities since 2003?

My question is this
When somebody spoke about the massacre of Muslims in Srebrenica here on NL, Shias asked him to shut up
What was the offence of the Muslims massacred in Srebrenica that we cannot talk about it
But If I talk about the toppling of Musseqique of Iran, I am a good man
My point - Shias are moved by politics - not Islamic brotherhood
You are the allies of people who are systematically trying to erase the identity of the Chechens
and you justify with lies
in Ramadan

but what you mentioned or are claiming in the above is completely not true. the Shia in that thread did not oppose commemorating or marking or remembering the massacre of Sebrenica. in fact the Shia do accept the Bosnian Muslims, as the burmese muslims, were oppressed.

a wahhabi/salafist in disguised (i.e. tbaba) opened a thread to remind us of the sebrenica massacre. this same person would oppose marking the tragedy that occurred in Karbala to the grandson of our Prophet (s) and his family. in saudi arabia, the "national day" is marked and its an holiday, and yet they dont call that bid'ah. but commemorate the birthday of the Prophet (s) and you will be arrested. is that fair in your view?

And you ally with communists
May Allah give us guidance - but you need to rethink your ideas
I will not use google to waste my time
If Shias support muslims elsewhere, let us know

that is the problem. we Shias are not taught to support Muslims everywhere. we are taught to support the truth everywhere. there is a popular and meaningful statement of Imam Ali (as) to this regards. He (as) said: "know the truth and you will know its followers". in other words truth is not identifed with people, but people are identified with the truth. Muslims cant embark on nonsense and because they are Muslims i am blackmailed to support them or else i become "an enemy of the Ummah". where is the lessons of the Holy Quran that we should be just even against our own selves and our fathers? we need the virtues the Quran presents us and not emotions and hardhearted sentiments in the name of Islam.
Re: Caliphate Declaration, Your Views by Nobody: 3:29am On Jul 18, 2014
Allahuma ameen.
Zauma:

There is nothing laughable in this matter. It was not long when the Ottoman was dismantled by the West and this is why Muslims hate the West. The incident of 1928 led to the birth of Muslim Brotherhood movement for the restoration of caliphate and from then other groups erupted to defy the Western way of forced democratization of muslim countries. The American behavior of pushing its way of life on people of other culture and religion is catalyst that trigger the agitation for the restoration of caliphate. ISIS and other Al-Qaeda offshoots came alive as a result of American oppressive policies. As for the question whether the newly-restored caliphate will last, I believe that depends on the justice and righteousness of the ISIS leaders. If they establish Shari'ah in its purest form, they will last, but if they relapse into corruption, injustice and illegal bloodshed then they will soon join the dusty history of corrupt Muslim leaders. If the ISIS Caliphate followed the ethical principles of leadership in Islam, no power on earth can uproot it.
Re: Caliphate Declaration, Your Views by BetaThings: 5:52pm On Jul 19, 2014
LagosShia:

"Deaf, dumb and blind - so they will not return [to the right path]." (Holy Quran 2:18)
Re: Caliphate Declaration, Your Views by BetaThings: 5:59pm On Jul 19, 2014
Rafidi: two points you raised there. first, comparing saudi and iranian aid to the palestinians. the western countries which are not Islamic donate more than what muslim countries donate to the palestinians. they send blankets, tents, and food. the iranians send both cash and weapons. raw cash, and not bags of rice, flour or wheat (or whatever is the staple food for palestinians). your saudi MAY be sending dates and other food stuffs. i really dont have figures to give you. what the palestinians need is to free their land and stop being beggars for food. the iranians provide the much needed means for them to resist occupation with the hope of freeing their land. otherwise, israel will continue building settlements and expelling more palestinians from their land. the palestinian cause is kept alive through the palestinians being able to maintain their ground and keep their cause alive for freedom. at a point when hamas won the election and took contorl of gaza, the west and its puppets like saudi cut of aid to hamas controlled gaza. the iranian aid wasnt cut off.

Again for the second time,
I challenge you to please IN THE NAME OF ALLAH tell us how much each of the TWO countries (Saudi Arabia - Sunni country - And Iran - Shia country)) spend to support Palestinians
Re: Caliphate Declaration, Your Views by Rafidi: 7:09pm On Jul 19, 2014
BetaThings:
Again for the second time,
I challenge you to please IN THE NAME OF ALLAH tell us how much each of the TWO countries (Saudi Arabia - Sunni country - And Iran - Shia country)) spend to support Palestinians

Saudi Arabia is one of the largest providers of aid to the Palestinian people.[7] Since 2002, Saudi Arabia has given more than $480 million in monetary support to the Palestinian Authority, and has supported Palestinian refugees by contributing to the UN Relief and Works Agency (UNRWA). Through the Arab League it has provided more than $250 million for the Palestinians, and pledged $500 million in assistance over the next three years at the Donors Conference in Dec 2007.[4] Unlike aid from other nations, Saudi Arabian aid to Palestinians was not disrupted by the election of Hamas.[7]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saudi_foreign_assistance#Middle_East
Re: Caliphate Declaration, Your Views by Rafidi: 7:11pm On Jul 19, 2014
Iran gave Hamas an estimated £13-15 million a month after its victory in the 2006 Palestinian legislative elections - enough to cover its governing budget, said Dr Adnan Abu Amer, assistant professor of political science at Gaza City's Ummah University.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/palestinianauthority/10091629/Iran-cuts-Hamas-funding-over-Syria.html

Relations during the Intifada[edit]

After the eruption of the second Palestinian intifada, in September 2000 after the collapse of Middle East peace talks at Camp David, Arafat released imprisoned Hamas and Islamic Jihad militants, a decision that restored the relations between Iran and the Palestinian National Authority. The renewed support became evident when Israeli commandos captured the Karine A in 2002, a ship carrying 50 tons of advanced weaponry from Iran to Gaza.[2]

Support for Hamas[edit]

Hamas is a militant and political organization currently in power in the Gaza Strip. According to Mahmoud Abbas, President of the Palestinian National Authority, "Hamas is funded by Iran. It claims it is financed by donations, but the donations are nothing like what it receives from Iran.[3][4] Iran also supplies Hamas with military weaponry.[5] Technologies provided include Fajr-5, M-75, and M-302 rockets, as well as drones.[6]

Aid to Hamas increased after Arafat’s death in 2004 and Israel’s withdrawal from Gaza in 2005. Following the Hamas victory in the 2006 Palestinian elections, foreign aid dried up, leading Tehran to send significant financial aid to support the nearly bankrupt, Hamas led Palestinian National Authority.[2]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran%E2%80%93Palestine_relations#Support_for_Hamas
Re: Caliphate Declaration, Your Views by BetaThings: 12:46pm On Jul 20, 2014
Rafidi:
i am not defending Russia. and Russia has its advantages and disadvantages. and do you know that Iran, the only country on earth with an Islamic republic/state run by Shias, has up to this moment not recognized the breakaway of Crimea to join Russia? they believe Ukraine should remain united, one, peaceful and strong country. in my view, the West is even more to blame in Ukraine. they wanted to punish Russia for their failure in Syria. and the truth is if they succeed in either Syria or Ukraine, not only would it be Iran's turn next, but also Russia's and China's as well.

Please let us conduct this argument with great sense of responsibility
The West will take on Russia and China after dealing with Syria and Iran?
Missile strikes against both Iran and Syria can be contemplated
But China?
Or Russia?
Please we are not talking video game here

Rafidi: the West are known for their divide and rule policy. so i think as much as the Russians are not saints, the West are equally,if not more, to blame for instigating Russia's neighbors to create unrest in that part of the world. you on the other hand want to demonize Russia simply because often times the Shia powers find it more convenient to ally with the Russians than the Americans/Israelis.
Just like Russia does divide and rule.
Shia ally with anyone no matter how despicable- America in Afghanistan and Iraq;
Possibly Israel in Syria
Hindus in India. We saw that in the last election
No principles, Just do anything to separate yourself from Sunnis (but try to deceive by talking about Wahhabis)
Shia’s option of ALLYING with their REAL Partners – The Zionists

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRmb50WQzCU&index=67&list=UU2Zh30AueGr3ZgcsZYMMuXw
Now the video show the
INSINCERITY OF SHIAs IN PALESTINE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8JCw2OQmuE&list=UU2Zh30AueGr3ZgcsZYMMuXw
Rafidi: you are assuming and putting words into my mouth.
I am not. As soon you mention Wahhabi, the torrent of hateful words, indignant justification of atrocities ensue
See what you have done below to Srebrenica after designating Tbaba a Wahhabi
Rafidi: the Czechs and Slovaks in a civilized manner chose to divorce. its their choice and was conveniently done.
So should anyone in my opinion
Rafidi:

Taiwan is to this moment emboldened by the US.
But China is not emboldening North Korea?
And they are not even comparable.
Taiwan has been independent since the 50s and China has been living with that as part of the fallout of WWII
America has even changed its policy towards Taiwan during the period to favour China
Yet in your own view, it is is emboldening a country that has even toned down independent stance
What misrepresentation of facts!

But your Russia is systematically carving up Ukraine now
and you claim that you dislike civil war
Yet a Shia Ayatollah was caught in youtube video pushing for a civil war in Bahrain
Rafidi: but when you have a major power or regional players instigating unrest for hidden agendas in a country-like Syria-then its the Wahhabis thugs who are always used to do the dirty job.
Wahhabi thugs, Whhabi thugs again! The ubiquitous bogeyman
Used by American when they invaded Grenada, Panama, Vietnam, Mexico and
Used by Russia when they invaded Afghanistan
Used by England to fight the Americans who wanted independence
We should beware of the Wahhabis
But we know that Iran is never used
Even if they carried out the bombing as far afield as Argentina
The irony is that the thugs you associate with Sunni governments don't listen to him
Al Qaeda is working to dethrone the Saudi government

Rafidi: Palestinians are displaced, killed and their land taken by foreigners from thousands of miles away. that is not the case in chechnya. majority of chechnyans may not be wahhabis, but the wahhabis are the ones fighting in chechnya. there are pro-russia chechnyans just as there are pro-assad syrians, who are in majority, but yet, assad must go! it is easy to play the victim and cry.
Wahhabis again! They must have the power to just appear anywhere
I have given you the story of Chechnya who were displaced from the mountain where they used to live
And Russia is mixing them with indigenous Russians to ensure that there are always fifth columnists in Chechnya so that
Russia can always argue that the type of consensus in Czechoslovakia does not exist in Chechnya
and you are doing that now - with your conscience suppressed - by rewriting history
As for Wahhabis any muslims fighting for their rights are Wahhabis as long as they are not Shias
Your standard for the truth is converging with that of Christians

BTW – By the grace of Allah, Palestnian lands will be returned to them and the greedy, ravenous occupier will be defeated. Did Portugal not occupy Brazil? How do the two stand today?

Rafidi: dont play with words. "if they are oppressed"? are you to decide for them when and if they are oppressed? they think they are. do you support them?

What is word play? If I were around in 1967 I would have supported Biafra
What is my business when anyone is convinced that he/she is oppressed
I have no interest in the misfortune or sadness of anyone
So if Igbos in the majority want out, I am for letting them loose
I have no issue with Nigerian splitting into 36 nations if that would make everyone happy
How does anybody's unhappiness increase my good deeds with Allah or my chances of making Jannah
Please this matter is based on clear principles – happiness of the people and peace

Rafidi: do you condemn the attacks on Shia civilians in Iraq and their mosques, holy places, marketplaces, towns, and cities since 2003?

Really? Shias who are in the majority are being attacked by the Sunni minority and are folding their arms
Shia who murder based on Emo dressing
http://english.al-akhbar.com/content/iraqi-teenagers-stoned-death-emo-haircuts?page=10
Who murder prostitutes in jungle justice
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-28281102
Please tell the truth even once
Please show me your condemnation of Nur Al Maliki who has succeeded in dividing Iraq along sectarian lines
Here are Shias
The truth is that Islam forbid the burning of corpses. I have not seen condemnation of the burning of corpses here. I have not put up the fuil link because it is gory
youtube.com/watch?v=5HaGBdrT24M

Rafidi: but what you mentioned or are claiming in the above is completely not true. the Shia in that thread did not oppose commemorating or marking or remembering the massacre of Sebrenica. in fact the Shia do accept the Bosnian Muslims, as the burmese muslims, were oppressed.

Completely not true?
For a group that claims to support the truth, this is clear evidence that you don’t even know the truth. This is the thread and the first post by a Shia. It showed no feeling for the innocent muslims
How does Tbaba reminding us of what was done to Muslims amount to Bid’ah. To remind that the Kuffar hate us is to give a headsup. Nobody asked for a holiday, a procession or a gathering
https://www.nairaland.com/1221369/srebrenica-massacre

ZhulFiqar2: isn't this "bid'ah" too? why is your heart "breaking"? you're not to "mourn more than 3 days".isn't that the nonsense we (Shia) are told by Sunnis for commemorating Ashura?
and by the way,do salafists have heart? Sebrenica breaks your heart because Sunni salafists use it to exploit it for terrorist propaganda and hatred to sell their ideology,but Karbala and the beheading of Imam Hussein (as) does not break your heart,abi? this is called hypocrisy!!!

Rafidi: a wahhabi/salafist in disguised (i.e. tbaba)

Hahaha. Wahhabi/salafist in disguise!
Shia definitions:
Sunnis = Bakris=Omaris=Wahhabis=Nasibis
We know that as soon as you oppose Shias, they quickly reach into their quiver and pull out a name and append it. The commonest is Wahhabi. I have been called that and also a Nasibi
I am yet to be called a Bakri or a Omari, a laughable name given that we don’t say “Ya Abu Bakr” or “Ya Umar”

Rafidi: opened a thread to remind us of the sebrenica massacre.this same person would oppose marking the tragedy that occurred in Karbala to the grandson of our Prophet (s) and his family. in saudi arabia, the "national day" is marked and its an holiday, and yet they dont call that bid'ah. but commemorate the birthday of the Prophet (s) and you will be arrested. is that fair in your view?

Fair? I believe that the Prophet (SAW) did not establish the practice of commemorating the dead. He (SAW) did not hold any event to remember Summaya (RA) or Hamza (RA) who were killed violently. I cannot see what is unfair if everyone is treated the same way – no commemoration of the dead
Now as for posting here – a lot of people don’t know that history. Just like it is perfectly normal to tell us stories about early Muslims, I think we should know what is happening now
What is the difference between talking about the story of Palestine and the injustice that has been going on since 1948 and telling the story of massacre of Muslims in the 90s and now?
If anyone is calling for a holiday, processions etc then that would be real mourning
What you should consider is this, will Tbaba commemorate the death of his immediate relatives? If he does not believe that members of his family should be mourned in that manner but he writes about Srebrenica, I would not consider that unfair His writing would be telling a story and reminding us as I believe he would not love the Srebrenica victims more than his family

Rafidi: that is the problem. we Shias are not taught to support Muslims everywhere. we are taught to support the truth everywhere.

Truth v Muslims
So you support atheists in Russia because the truth is with them?
Anyway contrary to your sophistry you have never criticized Shias before
And I take it that you are saying that the truth is always with the Shias
So it is always the case that you support atheists/Christians or evil doers against muslims so long as it is in the interest of Shias to do so. That is the reality

Quite interesting.
Anyway I have had cause to argue in favour of Iran in the past and one of you guys (shias) referred non-muslims to it
But whenever I criticize Iran, I am a bad person
But I have never seen you point out the good in Sunnis. NEVER!
The irony is that when a negative story about Shias appear, non-muslims abuse Islam and we gather to defend Islam but when something negative from sunnis come up, you join non-muslims and start talking about Wahhabi
Yet you always support the truth
Tomfoolery and fibbing sir

Rafidi: there is a popular and meaningful statement of Imam Ali (as) to this regards. He (as) said: "know the truth and you will know its followers". in other words truth is not identifed with people, but people are identified with the truth. Muslims cant embark on nonsense and because they are Muslims i am blackmailed to support them or else i become "an enemy of the Ummah". where is the lessons of the Holy Quran that we should be just even against our own selves and our fathers? we need the virtues the Quran presents us and not emotions and hardhearted sentiments in the name of Islam.
Nobody is blackmailing you
“nonsense?”
You supported the first ever suicide bombing in the muslim world by Hezbollah in Beirut
Their terror attack in Argentina by Hezbollah was also ok
Did you tell the truth and on the “Emo” killings
Did you tell the truth when Sunnis saved Shias who were drowning in the Aimmah bridge incident
Even sunnis died in the process of trying to save Shias
http://wwrn.org/articles/18563/?&place=iraq&section=islam
Anyway I am reminded of this shia double-faced taqqiya
And all over NL we are told that taqiyya is done by shias to save their lives

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OH3rRSy_PA8

1 Like

Re: Caliphate Declaration, Your Views by BetaThings: 1:06pm On Jul 20, 2014
Rafidi:

Saudi Arabia is one of the largest providers of aid to the Palestinian people.[7] Since 2002, Saudi Arabia has given more than $480 million in monetary support to the Palestinian Authority, and has supported Palestinian refugees by contributing to the UN Relief and Works Agency (UNRWA). Through the Arab League it has provided more than $250 million for the Palestinians, and pledged $500 million in assistance over the next three years at the Donors Conference in Dec 2007.[4] Unlike aid from other nations, Saudi Arabian aid to Palestinians was not disrupted by the election of Hamas.[7]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saudi_foreign_assistance#Middle_East

Thanks

http://www.saudiembassy.net/latest_news/news06150901.aspx

The total amount of the donations announced by the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to support the Palestinian Authority is US $1.1 billion, excluding $1 billion announced at the Arab Summit in Kuwait for reconstruction in Gaza. The breakdown is as follows:

http://www.saudiembassy.net/affairs/recent-news/foreign-aid/

1 Like

Re: Caliphate Declaration, Your Views by BetaThings: 1:15pm On Jul 20, 2014
Rafidi: Iran gave Hamas an estimated £13-15 million a month after its victory in the 2006 Palestinian legislative elections - enough to cover its governing budget, said Dr Adnan Abu Amer, assistant professor of political science at Gaza City's Ummah University.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/palestinianauthority/10091629/Iran-cuts-Hamas-funding-over-Syria.html

Relations during the Intifada[edit]

After the eruption of the second Palestinian intifada, in September 2000 after the collapse of Middle East peace talks at Camp David, Arafat released imprisoned Hamas and Islamic Jihad militants, a decision that restored the relations between Iran and the Palestinian National Authority. The renewed support became evident when Israeli commandos captured the Karine A in 2002, a ship carrying 50 tons of advanced weaponry from Iran to Gaza.[2]

Support for Hamas[edit]

Hamas is a militant and political organization currently in power in the Gaza Strip. According to Mahmoud Abbas, President of the Palestinian National Authority, "Hamas is funded by Iran. It claims it is financed by donations, but the donations are nothing like what it receives from Iran.[3][4] Iran also supplies Hamas with military weaponry.[5] Technologies provided include Fajr-5, M-75, and M-302 rockets, as well as drones.[6]

Aid to Hamas increased after Arafat’s death in 2004 and Israel’s withdrawal from Gaza in 2005. Following the Hamas victory in the 2006 Palestinian elections, foreign aid dried up, leading Tehran to send significant financial aid to support the nearly bankrupt, Hamas led Palestinian National Authority.[2]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran%E2%80%93Palestine_relations#Support_for_Hamas

Thanks
The PLO and Fatah have never been close to Iran
Arafat met with Ayatollah Khomeini and was advised to model his movement after the Iranian revolution. Arafat declined and the relationship soured

http://www.abna.ir/english/service/middle-east-west-asia/archive/2014/07/13/623664/story.html
http://www.presstv.com/detail/2013/07/30/316392/iran-sends-aid-to-palestinian-refugees/
http://iranprimer.usip.org/resource/iran-and-palestinians
http://tehrantimes.com/component/content/article/94-headline/116989-iran-urges-world-to-stand-by-palestinians
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/4914334.stm

The West sees Hamas as a terror organisations
Most muslims disagree

2 Likes

Re: Caliphate Declaration, Your Views by Rafidi: 4:04pm On Jul 20, 2014
BetaThings:
Please let us conduct this argument with great sense of responsibility
The West will take on Russia and China after dealing with Syria and Iran?
Missile strikes against both Iran and Syria can be contemplated
But China?
Or Russia?

i didnt say "missile strikes". i was hinting at instigating an internal conflict. the West doesnt venture into wars they are not sure of winning or they are not sure of the weakness of their opponents. so since China and Russia are strong, they will instigate civil wars. both russia and china are vulnerable to civil wars. china has the muslim minority, taiwan and tibet and its dalai lama. russia has opponents of putin, chechnya and others. they can as well ask putin to resign and aim at installing a western puppet as we witnessed in syria.

Please we are not talking video game here
Just like Russia does divide and rule.
Shia ally with anyone no matter how despicable- America in Afghanistan and Iraq;
Possibly Israel in Syria
Hindus in India. We saw that in the last election
No principles, Just do anything to separate yourself from Sunnis (but try to deceive by talking about Wahhabis)
Shia’s option of ALLYING with their REAL Partners – The Zionists

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRmb50WQzCU&index=67&list=UU2Zh30AueGr3ZgcsZYMMuXw
Now the video show the
INSINCERITY OF SHIAs IN PALESTINE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8JCw2OQmuE&list=UU2Zh30AueGr3ZgcsZYMMuXw

the problem is you are completely blind. you are blinded by sectarian hatred. i honestly didnt want to reply to your post, but to fulfill alll righteousness and assuming you are misinformed i decided to reply. however, i wont reply further with such gibberish.

the Sunnis are being made to kill the Shias from syria to lebanon to iraq to afghanistan to pakistan. why? because the shia have stood with the palestinian cause while sunni leaders have allied with israel. yet, you brought a video to judge the intentions of the shia. do you know that sunnis are killing shias today because you are instigated to the see the shia and not the zionist jews as enemies? if the shia keep supporting the cause of your sunni brothers in palestine and all you could do is kill the shias and try to take their weapons, then of course they will ally with the jews. you will then see that the jews are not pushing you into sectarian violence because they like you. you will realize that they are not pushing you to overthrow assad because they care for syrians, but rather, because they want to get rid of the assad regime which poses a threat with its support for armed resistance movements in palestine and lebanon. in lebanon, despite the fact that hezbollah has supported the palestinian cause, hamas quickly jumped to fight hezbollah in syria. the ones calling for the disarming of hezbollah in lebanon are sunnis. and look at what the zionist are capable of doing and they are presently doing to gaza as i type. if the shia are strong and they are giving you support, and yet you are foolish to fall into the trap of the smarter jews, then you will find out that the shias will not go into extinction thanks to your foolishness. you will discover the smartness of your enemy we are helping you against when you wake up from your slumber. today if the shia powers agree to recognize israel and drop their animosity, you will see that the shia will rule bahrain, the iraqi shia will live in peace, and the same in other places like syria, lebanon and iran.

and what is even heartbreaking with your words is you are judging the shia with words and intentions inspite the fact that it is the shia who have kept the palestinian cause alive. your leaders are allying with the jews. qatar, saudi, egypt, the syrian opposition etc. why is it a curse for the shia to do what your own leaders HAVE ALREADY DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am not. As soon you mention Wahhabi, the torrent of hateful words, indignant justification of atrocities ensue
See what you have done below to Srebrenica after designating Tbaba a Wahhabi
So should anyone in my opinion
But China is not emboldening North Korea?
And they are not even comparable.
Taiwan has been independent since the 50s and China has been living with that as part of the fallout of WWII
America has even changed its policy towards Taiwan during the period to favour China
Yet in your own view, it is is emboldening a country that has even toned down independent stance
What misrepresentation of facts!

taiwan was a part of china. china wants it back.

the korean peninsula was invaded by the US. till today, the US has a military presence in south korea. why do you see only one side of the story?

But your Russia is systematically carving up Ukraine now

it isnt my russia. it is time you wake and see that those sunni leaders in the middle east you are cheering for are nothing serious but rogues to their own people and countries.

and you claim that you dislike civil war
Yet a Shia Ayatollah was caught in youtube video pushing for a civil war in Bahrain

there is nothing to catch on youtube. the Shia of bahrain are oppressed and killed by an invading saudi force and a bahraini police force that is made up of sunni mercenaries from pakistan and yemen and elsewhere. they have a right to liberate their country. bahrain is under occupation. yet still, over three years and the bahrain revolution has been relatively peaceful except for mostly the teenagers that the mercenary police and saudi forces massacre and split their skulls open.

Wahhabi thugs, Whhabi thugs again! The ubiquitous bogeyman
Used by American when they invaded Grenada, Panama, Vietnam, Mexico and
Used by Russia when they invaded Afghanistan
Used by England to fight the Americans who wanted independence
We should beware of the Wahhabis
But we know that Iran is never used
Even if they carried out the bombing as far afield as Argentina

you just want to score points and spread propaganda. your ummah will die if sunnis continue the way you presently think. look at how you poison arguments by throwing in and joining so many issues and bringing in so many red herrings. you cannot tackle one issue without pulling another. worst, you are restating the accusations that iran carried out a bombing in argentina. every time there are failed operations and inside jobs to blame it on iran. they did it too in burgas, bulgaria;thailand bombing;india. etc. all in a bid for israel that assassinates iranian nuclear scientists inside iran to demonize iran. and that bombing in argentina was targeting a jewish center which iran denied responsibility of.

The irony is that the thugs you associate with Sunni governments don't listen to him
Al Qaeda is working to dethrone the Saudi government

in saudi, alqaeda are the bad guys, outside saudi, the saudi dont mind if they are targeting the shia or syrian regime. double standards.

Wahhabis again! They must have the power to just appear anywhere
I have given you the story of Chechnya who were displaced from the mountain where they used to live
And Russia is mixing them with indigenous Russians to ensure that there are always fifth columnists in Chechnya so that
Russia can always argue that the type of consensus in Czechoslovakia does not exist in Chechnya
and you are doing that now - with your conscience suppressed - by rewriting history
As for Wahhabis any muslims fighting for their rights are Wahhabis as long as they are not Shias
Your standard for the truth is converging with that of Christians

except if you have forgotten that palestinians are not shias in their overwhelming majority, and yet still shias support palestinians. oh wait! you find ways to belittle diminish or deny the shia support for the palestinians. please wake up!

BTW – By the grace of Allah, Palestnian lands will be returned to them and the greedy, ravenous occupier will be defeated. Did Portugal not occupy Brazil? How do the two stand today?
What is word play? If I were around in 1967 I would have supported Biafra
What is my business when anyone is convinced that he/she is oppressed
I have no interest in the misfortune or sadness of anyone
So if Igbos in the majority want out, I am for letting them loose
I have no issue with Nigerian splitting into 36 nations if that would make everyone happy
How does anybody's unhappiness increase my good deeds with Allah or my chances of making Jannah
Please this matter is based on clear principles – happiness of the people and peace
Really? Shias who are in the majority are being attacked by the Sunni minority and are folding their arms
Shia who murder based on Emo dressing
http://english.al-akhbar.com/content/iraqi-teenagers-stoned-death-emo-haircuts?page=10
Who murder prostitutes in jungle justice
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-28281102
Please tell the truth even once
Please show me your condemnation of Nur Al Maliki who has succeeded in dividing Iraq along sectarian lines
Here are Shias

your hatred is too deep.

so there are no mobs in Nigeria who lynch homosexuals? there are no mobs in egypt who lynch shias? there are no mobs anywhere? so you hold an entire population responsible for what a mob committed against emos? how can you so conveniently turn a blind eye to the bomb attacks on shias in iraq since 2003. do you condemn those attacks or not? it is so obvious you support boko haram targeting christians if you support sunni terrorists targeting shia civilians in iraq and pakistan.

have you forgotten this threads:

"Genocide Of Shia Muslims In Pakistan"
https://www.nairaland.com/1120418/genocide-shia-muslims-pakistan

"A Timeline Of Sectarian Terrorism Against Shia Muslims"
https://www.nairaland.com/961495/timeline-sectarian-terrorism-against-shia

do you condemn those suicide and car bomb attacks by sunni terrorists targeting shia civilains randomly?

The truth is that Islam forbid the burning of corpses. I have not seen condemnation of the burning of corpses here. I have not put up the fuil link because it is gory
youtube.com/watch?v=5HaGBdrT24M
Completely not true?

sunni terrorists are combatants. when you pick up a gun to fight, you will be treated as a combatant and not a civilian walking the maketplace that sunni terrorists blow up.

a terrorist doesnt deserve to be buried.

For a group that claims to support the truth, this is clear evidence that you don’t even know the truth. This is the thread and the first post by a Shia. It showed no feeling for the innocent muslims
How does Tbaba reminding us of what was done to Muslims amount to Bid’ah. To remind that the Kuffar hate us is to give a headsup. Nobody asked for a holiday, a procession or a gathering
https://www.nairaland.com/1221369/srebrenica-massacre

remember an event in bosnia is cool bid'ah, but remember an event in karbala is "bad bid'ah". and they dont gather in sebrenica annually? what is wrong with processions?

Hahaha. Wahhabi/salafist in disguise!
Shia definitions:
Sunnis = Bakris=Omaris=Wahhabis=Nasibis
We know that as soon as you oppose Shias, they quickly reach into their quiver and pull out a name and append it. The commonest is Wahhabi. I have been called that and also a Nasibi
I am yet to be called a Bakri or a Omari, a laughable name given that we don’t say “Ya Abu Bakr” or “Ya Umar”
how can you call war criminals and once-upon-a-time-idolaters "Ya Umar"? arent you ashamed? men who betrayed the Prophet (s) during and after his death. if you have any shame in you you would be crying for being deceived for centuries.

Fair? I believe that the Prophet (SAW) did not establish the practice of commemorating the dead. He (SAW) did not hold any event to remember Summaya (RA) or Hamza (RA) who were killed violently. I cannot see what is unfair if everyone is treated the same way – no commemoration of the dead

yes, only the dead in sebrenica should be commemorated.

“When Holy Prophet (s) reached Madina, he saw that cries could be heard from most of the houses of Ansaar (the helpers) but not from Hamza’s house. Holy Prophet (s) said that wasn’t there anyone to cry over Hamza, the helpers(Ansaar) asked their females to mourn over Hamza first and later on they may go and cry over their own martyrs, the women went to Hamza’s house in the evening and kept crying till midnight, When Holy Prophet(s) woke up and asked about it, he was told the whole thing, Holy Prophet(s) blessed them by saying” May Allah be pleased with you and your children.” Tarikh Kamil, Volume 2 page 64

Mu`adh ibn Jabal and Bilal also came to the grave of the Prophet and sat weeping, and the latter rubbed his face against it.
Ibn Majah 2:1320
Source:
Encyclopedia of Islamic Doctrine – (Cached)

Al-Dhahabi, who is beloved and one of most respected Alim of Salafies, he also confirm how Sahaba used to visit the graves of Rasool Allah (saw):

Imam al-Nawawi also instructed for seeking the barakah from grave of Rasool Allah (saw)

It is related in Al-Majmu’, vol. 8 p. 274; Fayd al-Qadir, vol. 2 p. 134; I’anah al-Talibiyyin, p. 315:

The pilgrim should face the shrine of the Messenger of Allah (s), make him a means (tawassul) towards reaching God and seek his wasilah as intercession (shafa’at), in the same manner as the Bedouin who visited the Prophet’s shrine and standing beside it said: ‘Peace unto you O Messenger of Allah, I have heard Allah has said:

…Had they, when they had wronged themselves, come to you and asked Allah’s forgiveness and the Apostle had asked forgiveness for them, they would certainly have found Allah Most-Propitious, Most-Merciful. (Holy Qur’an 4: 64). “Therefore, I have come to you for forgiveness of my sins and seeking your intercession with Allah.”

Now as for posting here – a lot of people don’t know that history. Just like it is perfectly normal to tell us stories about early Muslims, I think we should know what is happening now
What is the difference between talking about the story of Palestine and the injustice that has been going on since 1948 and telling the story of massacre of Muslims in the 90s and now?
If anyone is calling for a holiday, processions etc then that would be real mourning
What you should consider is this, will Tbaba commemorate the death of his immediate relatives? If he does not believe that members of his family should be mourned in that manner but he writes about Srebrenica, I would not consider that unfair His writing would be telling a story and reminding us as I believe he would not love the Srebrenica victims more than his family

do Shias who commemorate the tragedy of Karbala do the same for their family members? so both recalling sebrenica and recalling Karbala are the same. you may argue the manner or remembering, but the essence remain the same.

Truth v Muslims
So you support atheists in Russia because the truth is with them?
Anyway contrary to your sophistry you have never criticized Shias before
And I take it that you are saying that the truth is always with the Shias

of course the truth is ALWAYS with Shias. if you dont like it, die! we are followers of Muhammad (s), Ali (as), Hassan (as) and Hussain (as).

So it is always the case that you support atheists/Christians or evil doers against muslims so long as it is in the interest of Shias to do so. That is the reality

if you cannot realize that your brothers either deliberately or stupidly have given Islam a bad image, then sorry. muslims are not right every time they pick up a weapon to fight.

Quite interesting.
Anyway I have had cause to argue in favour of Iran in the past and one of you guys (shias) referred non-muslims to it
But whenever I criticize Iran, I am a bad person

you are not a bad person for criticizing iran. iran isnt ruled by one of the twelve infallible imams of the Ahlul-Bayt (as). iran has its flaws. but when you want to exploit those flaws for certain motives, then your motive is questioned. and often times you question iran on sectarian motive, at least, judging from this forum. you repeat the lies wahhabi sites out there,possibly instigated by pro-zionist intelliegence bodies,spread.e.g. the "no mosque in tehran" myth.

But I have never seen you point out the good in Sunnis. NEVER!

i dont need to massage your ego. when i have need to i will in the right place and time.

The irony is that when a negative story about Shias appear, non-muslims abuse Islam and we gather to defend Islam but when something negative from sunnis come up, you join non-muslims and start talking about Wahhabi

please bring one negative story on nairaland about iran that doesnt expose how silly the story is, or how ill-intended the mods on nairaland are towards iran in particular. i have never come across a positive story on the front page about iran. the mods tend to push up negative story, often times concocted, inaccurate or propaganda, as if they are paid to do it or they have an interest. their aim is to tarnish the image of islam being that iran is called "an islamic republic". about the wahhabis, or whom you want to classify as mainstream sunnis, often times out problem with them has to do with violence and takfirism against fellow muslims. we stand by the palestinians because their cause is just even if they be sunnis or shintos.

Yet you always support the truth
Tomfoolery and fibbing sir
Nobody is blackmailing you
“nonsense?”
You supported the first ever suicide bombing in the muslim world by Hezbollah in Beirut

i support? do i have to? if the palestinians send suicide bombers against SOLDIERS occupying their land, it isnt the same as sending suicide bombers to churches, mosques and marketplaces. fighting or resisting occupation of one's land is a fundamental human right. the method/means is irrelevant in my view. it is the cause that is judged. you dont blow up civilians and equate that with blowing up a military base of an invading army. they are not the same thing.

Their terror attack in Argentina by Hezbollah was also ok
Did you tell the truth and on the “Emo” killings
Did you tell the truth when Sunnis saved Shias who were drowning in the Aimmah bridge incident
Even sunnis died in the process of trying to save Shias
http://wwrn.org/articles/18563/?&place=iraq&section=islam
Anyway I am reminded of this shia double-faced taqqiya
And all over NL we are told that taqiyya is done by shias to save their lives

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OH3rRSy_PA8

the problem with you is you want to use ignorant mobs to paint the image of Shias. and you want to use the good acts of Sunnis, like the ones you mentioned above, to justify the extremists among the sunnis who are aligned to the wahhabi/salafi ideology. generalizations dont work with me. sunnis in iraq have stood up against alqaeda and isis and they have been killed alongside shias and christians. but if you listen to qatari owned aljazeera they will make alqaeda and isis "sunni rebels" fighting for "sunni rights" against maliki's "oppression".
Re: Caliphate Declaration, Your Views by cloudstar: 6:07pm On Jul 24, 2014
The Shias and Sunnis of NL are still at it? Na wa oh grin
Re: Caliphate Declaration, Your Views by AlBaqir(m): 12:07pm On Jul 25, 2014
cloudstar: The Shias and Sunnis of NL are still at it? Na wa oh grin

That shouldn't be your headache since u are faceless and nameless. You simply like poke-nosing. I wonder what concern an Atheist with Muslim affair.
Re: Caliphate Declaration, Your Views by cloudstar: 7:03am On Jul 26, 2014
AlBaqir:

That shouldn't be your headache since u are faceless and nameless. You simply like poke-nosing. I wonder what concern an Atheist with Muslim affair.

Muslim affair! Are you high?. Who is the Atheist?
Re: Caliphate Declaration, Your Views by true2god: 3:45pm On Jul 26, 2014
cloudstar:

Muslim affair! Are you high?. Who is the Atheist?
The shia\sunni wahalla was created by God, and this is a good news to the christians and the Jews. Islamic unity would have been a greater danger and threat to humanity.

I always thank God for shia\sunni disunity. The ways of the Lord is truely mysterious to carnal man.

@ cloudstar, based on Albaqr analogy, if one is not a muslims he is either a christian or an atheist, little did he knw that there are hundreds of religions\beliefs out there.
Re: Caliphate Declaration, Your Views by LagosShia: 10:08pm On Aug 09, 2014
Re: Caliphate Declaration, Your Views by Rafidi: 9:30pm On Aug 10, 2014
Re: Caliphate Declaration, Your Views by cloudstar: 11:49pm On Aug 10, 2014
Lagosshia/Rafidi

Posting the same thing on multiple threads doesn't change anything. Iran stopped support for Hamas after Hamas decided to support the opposition in Syria. Hamas is in an awkward spot right now.
Re: Caliphate Declaration, Your Views by usba: 1:11pm On Aug 11, 2014
ISIS CALIPHATE IS A MOSSAD ENTERPRISE THAT LIKE EVERY CRIMINAL ATTEMPT AT DESTROYING ISLAM WILL FADE . . .

FALSEHOOD BY ITS VERY NATURE IS BOUND TO FADE . . . INSHA Allah THE PURVEYORS OF THIS NONSENSE WOULD SWEPT AWAY FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH LIKE THE 2 HYPOCRITE MUSALAYMAN OR WHATEVER WHERE SWEPT AWAY. AMIN

2 Likes

Re: Caliphate Declaration, Your Views by cloudstar: 12:28am On Aug 12, 2014
usba: ISIS CALIPHATE IS A MOSSAD ENTERPRISE THAT LIKE EVERY CRIMINAL ATTEMPT AT DESTROYING ISLAM WILL FADE . . .

FALSEHOOD BY ITS VERY NATURE IS BOUND TO FADE . . . INSHA Allah THE PURVEYORS OF THIS NONSENSE WOULD SWEPT AWAY FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH LIKE THE 2 HYPOCRITE MUSALAYMAN OR WHATEVER WHERE SWEPT AWAY. AMIN

So Mossad created ISIS? Care to explain
Re: Caliphate Declaration, Your Views by usba: 8:59am On Aug 12, 2014
cloudstar:
So Mossad created ISIS? Care to explain

read up https://www.nairaland.com/1848969/french-report-isil-leader-mossad

1 Like

Re: Caliphate Declaration, Your Views by cloudstar: 2:39pm On Aug 12, 2014
usba:

read up https://www.nairaland.com/1848969/french-report-isil-leader-mossad

Bros, I asked you a question not a link to a post on NL. Please provide proof that Mossad started ISIS. I am sure the members of ISIS are not jews or Israelis

2 Likes

Re: Caliphate Declaration, Your Views by usba: 3:10pm On Aug 12, 2014
cloudstar:
Bros, I asked you a question not a link to a post on NL. Please provide proof that Mossad started ISIS. I am sure the members of ISIS are not jews or Israelis

Since i cant't help you open the link, read and comprehend, please get off my MENTIONS!!! cool That's all!!!

1 Like

Re: Caliphate Declaration, Your Views by cloudstar: 3:25pm On Aug 12, 2014
usba:

Since i cant't help you open the link, read and comprehend, please get off my MENTIONS!!! cool That's all!!!

Debating with your likes is tiring. Go sit down somewhere
Re: Caliphate Declaration, Your Views by usba: 3:47pm On Aug 12, 2014
cloudstar:
[s]Debating with your likes is tiring. Go sit down somewhere[/s]

usba:

2 Likes

Re: Caliphate Declaration, Your Views by cloudstar: 7:36pm On Aug 12, 2014
usba

Bros, contribute if you want to. A link on NL is not response to a direct question.

2 Likes

Re: Caliphate Declaration, Your Views by usba: 9:20am On Aug 13, 2014
^^^

WHAT!!!!? I do evidence based discussion ask mazaje who got schooled repeatedly, not back and forth with clowns who think they understand foreign politics! If you don't like my answer, Let me explain what I think you should do, first thing is first, u log out of Nairaland and then take any of this 3 options:

1. Seek a strong tree and HANG Yourself

2. Look for a functioning transformer and electrocute yourself

3. Seek an inter-dimensional transport vehicle and transport yourself to the pits of hell, where you should look for the coldest place there and just DIE!

NOW GET OUT OF MY MENTIONS! cool

1 Like

Re: Caliphate Declaration, Your Views by cloudstar: 3:09pm On Aug 13, 2014
usba: ^^^

WHAT!!!!? I do evidence based discussion ask mazaje who got schooled repeatedly, not back and forth with clowns who think they understand foreign politics! If you don't like my answer, Let me explain what I think you should do, first thing is first, u log out of Nairaland and then take any of this 3 options:

1. Seek a strong tree and HANG Yourself

2. Look for a functioning transformer and electrocute yourself

3. Seek an inter-dimensional transport vehicle and transport yourself to the pits of hell, where you should look for the coldest place there and just DIE!

NOW GET OUT OF MY MENTIONS! cool

The product of watching too much Cartoon Network grin

2 Likes

Re: Caliphate Declaration, Your Views by usba: 4:09pm On Aug 13, 2014
grin grin another clown schooled. My job is done here! cool

1 Like

Re: Caliphate Declaration, Your Views by cloudstar: 8:27pm On Aug 13, 2014
usba: grin grin another clown schooled. My job is done here! cool

Schooled in what? Public display of your stupidity?

1 Like

Re: Caliphate Declaration, Your Views by true2god: 10:18pm On Aug 13, 2014
usba: grin grin another clown schooled. My job is done here! cool
Is it the almajiri muslim schooling system you are talking about? My dear go and prepare for your GCE exams, you always sound like a kid on NL.

1 Like

Re: Caliphate Declaration, Your Views by usba: 8:15am On Aug 14, 2014
cloudstar:
Schooled in what? How not to display my public stupidity? Thanks I refuse to learn!

#FIXED angry cool

1 Like

Re: Caliphate Declaration, Your Views by usba: 8:16am On Aug 14, 2014
true2god: Is it the weed school i attend? Look I prefer smoking hemp than learning. I am always sounding like a kid on NL.

#FIXED angry cool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Towards Moon-sighting, Not Moon-fighting In Nigeria. / Muslim Group To Form Shield Of Protection For Churches On Sunday / An Islamic Perspective Of The World Muslim Beauty Pageant Innovation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 166
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.