Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer - Travel (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer (677215 Views)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / Likely Questions By Usa Consular During Interview For Tourist Visa And Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (223) (Go Down)

Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by VisaOfficer: 11:40am On Dec 19, 2014
DobraDobra:
Good morning VO and compliments of d season to you we thank God we have some one like you. Pls I have this question disturbing someone I know I hope from you I will get something I can tell d family because I have no clue. The couple married in nigeria and won lottery a little over 2 yrs in American now there is problem with d family beause the husband got to know d baby they had in America ( d wife came in with d pregnancy) does not belong to him after a routen medical examination because d baby was veru sick and full family examination was need. D wife confessed who d father is probably got pregnant after a let's kiss and say good bye meeting with d former boyfriend. Now d centre can not hold d man want out of the union but afraid because they are visa lottery migrants. Please is divorce allowed for lottery winners and what is d concequence of this divorce if any.

Did they marry before or after the Diversity Visa winner won the lottery? If after, frankly, my guess is that it was never a real marriage at all, and I'm not inclined to give them advice. (If I'm right, it's unlikely that anyone will be deported, but they may have trouble being allowed to naturalize as U.S. citizens.)
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by VisaOfficer: 11:42am On Dec 19, 2014
eoc4ever:
Welcome back mam, hope you had a nice vacation. Out of curiosity ma, just want to ask if there's any update and if there is progress with our Admin Review and if we should expect to hear from the embassy soon.

No update at this time.
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by DobraDobra: 11:49am On Dec 19, 2014
[quote author=VisaOfficer post=29019271]

Did they marry before or after the Diversity Visa winner won the lottery? If after, frankly, my guess is that it was never a real marriage at all, and I'm not inclined to give them advice. (If I'm right, it's unlikely that anyone will be deported, but they may have trouble being allowed to naturalize as U.S. citizens.)

Thanks VO for your reply am not sure which came first lottery or marriage I will ask once they are awake but on my part I think it was after lottery but will correct my thought once I get my facts right thank you MA
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by Gbola2014: 2:01pm On Dec 19, 2014
Hi VO..

Thanks for helping confirm yesterday. I picked up my visa today.. just as you said.

Thank you and God bless.

And the very best to everyone in this forum. Dont lose hope if that applies to you.

Thanks VO once again.

4 Likes

Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by honnynut: 10:04pm On Dec 19, 2014
Hello VO,

Thanks for the info regarding NVC case # AMS2007812003. God bless you.

An email has been sent by my attorney requesting a rescheduled date for an interview. The email was sent to LagosIVscheduling@state.gov on Friday, December 19, 2014 as requested.

Waiting to hear from you.

Really appreciate the assistance.
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by printemps: 4:11pm On Dec 20, 2014
Welcome back CO,hope your vacation was a pleasant one.
I recently sent the consulate an email after 3 months on AP,requesting for any update but got the usual response.I'm aware you don't give details here on any visa case & I'm not asking you do.All I'm requesting is that you'll please help us speed up this process.3 months in my humble view is enough considering that I live not far from the Consulate.This long separation is interfering with my life & work.Case # LGS2013530028.Many Thanks Madam.
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by ayinba1(f): 11:31pm On Dec 20, 2014
VisaOfficer:

I apologize again -- that shouldn't have happened. Yes, please do ask your father to take the e-mails with him, and let me know how everything goes on Friday.

RE: Returning Resident Visa
Hello VO and thanks again.

My father got in on Friday Dec. 12, submitted form DS 117 and paid the fees. He was given a page with a list of items to bring.

Complete a form DS- 260
Get Police report
Obtain medical exam/clearance
Pay visa fee of $230* not sure if this is in addition to the $205
Affidavit of Support
Some additional documents-----

He was not given a date for an interview. I emailed LagosIV@state.gov on Saturday 13th because he got his police report and visited the clinic for the medical on the same Friday, 12th Dec. I explained that he will receive his medical report on Tuesday, Dec. 16th and I asked for an interview date. Other than the automated response, I have yet to get a date. I sent another email last night asking for an interview date.

Thank you for asking for feedback.

I think this is also useful information for other LPRs so they do not have to experience this.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by laurynkay: 8:41am On Dec 21, 2014
Please Ma, thank you for the time u have devoted to helping us on this forum.

I have an issue of great concern.. My fiancée ( a service man) just recently filed a K1 application for me in my birth name while I had a change of name few months back. I got traditionally engaged to him in 2013 and afterwards got a passport since i never had one before, adopting his last name as mine though I have a court order to that effect. This traditional engagement was not documented anywhere and as such do not have documented proof except for the change of name where I gave my reason for the change as having performed traditional marriage rites and customs. We thought of spousal visa before now but not having a certificate and the nature of his job not being able to come back for the legalized marriage because at that point, he was deployed to Afghanistan became a huge challenge. Currently, he doesn't have enough leave days saved up because he used it up while PCSing and transitioning back to the US.
Presently, I am confused and need to know the possibility of getting a K1 visa and possible suggestions.
Thank u.
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by joechima: 12:39pm On Dec 21, 2014
Best VO ever,how was ur holiday ma?I just want to wish u a merry Xmas and a prosperous 2015 in Advance.

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by nalacandi(f): 5:13am On Dec 22, 2014
Hi VO,

I am curious about something that came to my mind. My husband has had his medical in October and I understand that he must enter the US within 6 months of the issue of his medical. Will our AP process affect this and his police certificate. Is it possible our case can be resolved before this is necessary. He even returned and got the second immunization that was required and I am worried that his immunization won't be good for his entry. LGS2014598025 Case # as we seem to be unable to get status update regarding our case. I want to be able to prepare for this ahead of time since it takes a week to get his medical information back.

Thanks for all you do. Christmas is around the corner hope you will have a good holiday.

Mr. and Mrs. Nalacandi smiley
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by VisaOfficer: 7:46am On Dec 22, 2014
ayinba1:

RE: Returning Resident Visa
Hello VO and thanks again.

My father got in on Friday Dec. 12, submitted form DS 117 and paid the fees. He was given a page with a list of items to bring.

Complete a form DS- 260
Get Police report
Obtain medical exam/clearance
Pay visa fee of $230* not sure if this is in addition to the $205
Affidavit of Support
Some additional documents-----

He was not given a date for an interview. I emailed LagosIV@state.gov on Saturday 13th because he got his police report and visited the clinic for the medical on the same Friday, 12th Dec. I explained that he will receive his medical report on Tuesday, Dec. 16th and I asked for an interview date. Other than the automated response, I have yet to get a date. I sent another email last night asking for an interview date.

Thank you for asking for feedback.

I think this is also useful information for other LPRs so they do not have to experience this.

Thanks! I'm a little worried about the Consular fee you report. The fee for the second interview is indeed $205, not $230. If you have time could you let me know more about the page with items to bring that listed that fee? I want to track it down and make sure we get rid of it! (I found one outdated form that still said $220 and have now replaced it, but the $230 number makes me worry that there's another form out there that I haven't located.)

We will contact you with the date for the interview. Returning resident applications happen in two stages; after the DS-117 is filed, the case is reviewed by a supervisor before it's officially approved. That's why the officer tells the applicant that we'll be in touch to set up the second appointment. Your father should hear from us soon.

Thanks for your feedback - this is helpful.
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by VisaOfficer: 7:49am On Dec 22, 2014
printemps:
Welcome back CO,hope your vacation was a pleasant one.
I recently sent the consulate an email after 3 months on AP,requesting for any update but got the usual response.I'm aware you don't give details here on any visa case & I'm not asking you do.All I'm requesting is that you'll please help us speed up this process.3 months in my humble view is enough considering that I live not far from the Consulate.This long separation is interfering with my life & work.Case # LGS2013530028.Many Thanks Madam.

Duly noted. Thanks!
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by VisaOfficer: 7:57am On Dec 22, 2014
laurynkay:
Please Ma, thank you for the time u have devoted to helping us on this forum.

I have an issue of great concern.. My fiancée ( a service man) just recently filed a K1 application for me in my birth name while I had a change of name few months back. I got traditionally engaged to him in 2013 and afterwards got a passport since i never had one before, adopting his last name as mine though I have a court order to that effect. This traditional engagement was not documented anywhere and as such do not have documented proof except for the change of name where I gave my reason for the change as having performed traditional marriage rites and customs. We thought of spousal visa before now but not having a certificate and the nature of his job not being able to come back for the legalized marriage because at that point, he was deployed to Afghanistan became a huge challenge. Currently, he doesn't have enough leave days saved up because he used it up while PCSing and transitioning back to the US.
Presently, I am confused and need to know the possibility of getting a K1 visa and possible suggestions.
Thank u.

Good morning,

Unfortunately this is an area in which Nigerian law and U.S. law do not neatly overlap: You are not eligible for a K1 visa because you are married, but your spouse can't file the I-130 for you without a marriage certificate. You will need to formalize your marriage in Nigeria and apply for the spouse visa, as you are not eligible for the K1.
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by VisaOfficer: 7:59am On Dec 22, 2014
nalacandi:
Hi VO,

I am curious about something that came to my mind. My husband has had his medical in October and I understand that he must enter the US within 6 months of the issue of his medical. Will our AP process affect this and his police certificate. Is it possible our case can be resolved before this is necessary. He even returned and got the second immunization that was required and I am worried that his immunization won't be good for his entry. LGS2014598025 Case # as we seem to be unable to get status update regarding our case. I want to be able to prepare for this ahead of time since it takes a week to get his medical information back.

Thanks for all you do. Christmas is around the corner hope you will have a good holiday.

Mr. and Mrs. Nalacandi smiley

If his medical report and police certificate expire before a visa can be issued, he will need to submit updated forms. If they do expire, he should not obtain new forms until he gets a green light from the Consulate.
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by laurynkay: 8:27am On Dec 22, 2014
VisaOfficer:

Good morning,

Unfortunately this is an area in which Nigerian law and U.S. law do not neatly overlap: You are not eligible for a K1 visa because you are married, but your spouse can't file the I-130 for you without a marriage certificate. You will need to formalize your marriage in Nigeria and apply for the spouse visa, as you are not eligible for the K1.

This is really a hard pill for but thank you.

Having read your post, would you suggest he withdraws the application now ( because he just recently filed it) and probably file the 1-130 in January or February after we must have legalized it? or waits till it gets approved/denied at NVC and get possible denial too at the Consulate before refiling? want to know if the application can be withdrawn and if yes, at what point can it be done.......

Thank a lot.
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by VisaOfficer: 8:31am On Dec 22, 2014
laurynkay:

This is really a hard pill for but thank you.

Having read your post, would you suggest he withdraws the application now ( because he just recently filed it) and probably file the 1-130 in January or February after we must have legalized it? or waits till it gets approved/denied at NVC and get possible denial too at the Consulate before refiling? want to know if the application can be withdrawn and if yes, at what point can it be done.......

Thank a lot.

Since you know you're not eligible for the K, you might as well withdraw the petition now. Sorry there's not better news.
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by laurynkay: 10:37am On Dec 22, 2014
VisaOfficer:

Since you know you're not eligible for the K, you might as well withdraw the petition now. Sorry there's not better news.

Thanks
hope filing for the 1-130 from the same petitioner will not have a negative impact on approval. Want to get the necessary information so we don't make mistakes.
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by VisaOfficer: 11:52am On Dec 22, 2014
laurynkay:

Thanks
hope filing for the 1-130 from the same petitioner will not have a negative impact on approval. Want to get the necessary information so we don't make mistakes.

Actually, it will have the opposite effect - a positive one. We'll see it as the petitioner caring enough to have taken the trouble to file more than once. That will be part of the evidence that you have an ongoing, bona fide relationship.

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by iamoluwafemi: 1:03pm On Dec 22, 2014
VisaOfficer:

All of that is great -- except for affidavits from family and friends, which don't carry much weight with us because affidavits are secondary evidence, not primary evidence. I'd say give USCIS copies of items like photos and e-mails, but have the originals handy to show at the interview. We try to return all originals when the interview is over (feel free to remind us if we forget). The invoices from the U.S. sound good, too. The most important part of the interview, even more than any document, will be what you and the kids have to tell us, though.

Good afternoon ma and welcome back to Lagos.

The kindness, love, care and obvious professionalism with which you respond to our inquiries is heart-warming. I just want you to know that you are very much appreciated. We have completed the medical and we will now go ahead with our interview slated for tomorrow 23rd of December, 2014.

Ma, I have some questions:

(1) You advice we get all the originals handy to show at the interview. But currently I do not have the originals of my birth certificate and that of my two children. We submitted them to USICS/NVC in the process of our applications, including the original copy of our marriage certificate.

(2) I also want to know if I have to provide a photocopy or an original copy of my wife's birth certificate?

Thank you ma and God bless you.
LGS2014572028, LGS2014625024 and LGS2014625026.
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by VisaOfficer: 1:36pm On Dec 22, 2014
iamoluwafemi:

Good afternoon ma and welcome back to Lagos.

The kindness, love, care and obvious professionalism with which you respond to our inquiries is heart-warming. I just want you to know that you are very much appreciated. We have completed the medical and we will now go ahead with our interview slated for tomorrow 23rd of December, 2014.

Ma, I have some questions:

(1) You advice we get all the originals handy to show at the interview. But currently I do not have the originals of my birth certificate and that of my two children. We submitted them to USICS/NVC in the process of our applications, including the original copy of our marriage certificate.

(2) I also want to know if I have to provide a photocopy or an original copy of my wife's birth certificate?

Thank you ma and God bless you.
LGS2014572028, LGS2014625024 and LGS2014625026.

Greetings! If you don't have the originals, photocopies are fine - as long as the originals are in the petition. You don't need your wife's birth certificate for this visa category. Good luck!
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by azzein: 2:44pm On Dec 22, 2014
Hello

I am from Lebanon and I am married to an American woman she is 8 years older than me, we met on the internet and talked for 2 months then she visited me in Lebanon and for 2 days then we went to vacation in Dubai for 5 days then we came back to Lebanon and got married, we didnt make wedding, just weddings photos and we went to Turkey as honeymoon instead, after that she visited me in my country 3 times and 1 time met in turkey again so thats 4 visits in total after the 1st meeting, i have CR1 interview after 2 weeks in American embassy in Beirut and i dont know whats coming, do you think we are fine with what we have? my wife changed her family name to mine after marriage and i have 4 months proof of on going relation if they asked for it, and i have printed around 100 photos from since we first met till the last trip we were together. thank you
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by ayinba1(f): 5:23pm On Dec 22, 2014
VisaOfficer:

Thanks! I'm a little worried about the Consular fee you report. The fee for the second interview is indeed $205, not $230. If you have time could you let me know more about the page with items to bring that listed that fee? I want to track it down and make sure we get rid of it! (I found one outdated form that still said $220 and have now replaced it, but the $230 number makes me worry that there's another form out there that I haven't seen )

We will contact you with the date for the interview. Returning resident applications happen in two stages; after the DS-117 is filed, the case is reviewed by a supervisor before it's officially approved. That's why the officer tells the applicant that we'll be in touch to set up the second appointment. Your father should hear from us soon.

Thanks for your feedback - this is helpful.

Thanks for your response. You are correct. The form states
"$220 application fee"

Apologies for my error and thank you.
I received an email this morning stating that the Embassy will get in touch with us for an interview date.

Thanks again

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by iamoluwafemi: 5:49pm On Dec 22, 2014
VisaOfficer:

Greetings! If you don't have the originals, photocopies are fine - as long as the originals are in the petition. You don't need your wife's birth certificate for this visa category. Good luck!

Yes, they are included in the petitions.Thanks and God bless you real good!

1 Like

Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by iamoluwafemi: 6:19pm On Dec 22, 2014
VisaOfficer:

Ma,we just arrived in Lagos and we are presently at Consultant Practice. My result for the medical is out but that of the kids are not out yet. We were told to return after the interview tomorrow to pick them up.They said the physican who will sign the report will be available tomorrow by 3pm at the Consultant Practice, 25, Raymond Njoku Street,Ikoyi Lagos. We both did the test the same day on the 13th of December, 2014. Can we still go ahead with the interview tomorrow or we should wait till when the results for the kids will be out?
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by VisaOfficer: 7:36am On Dec 23, 2014
azzein:
Hello

I am from Lebanon and I am married to an American woman she is 8 years older than me, we met on the internet and talked for 2 months then she visited me in Lebanon and for 2 days then we went to vacation in Dubai for 5 days then we came back to Lebanon and got married, we didnt make wedding, just weddings photos and we went to Turkey as honeymoon instead, after that she visited me in my country 3 times and 1 time met in turkey again so thats 4 visits in total after the 1st meeting, i have CR1 interview after 2 weeks in American embassy in Beirut and i dont know whats coming, do you think we are fine with what we have? my wife changed her family name to mine after marriage and i have 4 months proof of on going relation if they asked for it, and i have printed around 100 photos from since we first met till the last trip we were together. thank you

Good morning,

It's impossible to give you a definitive answer without actually interviewing you. Assuming your relationship is bona fide, yes, it sounds like you have more than enough evidence - but what will really matter is what you say in the interview.

Most people who have the sort of history you describe are in bona fide relationships and don't have any trouble, but every once in a while we do come across someone in a fraudulent relationship who has put a ton of work into creating false evidence. Unfortunately those few bad actors make it impossible for me to tell people I only know online "Don't worry, you'll be fine!" I have to qualify that with "Don't worry, assuming you have the bona fide relationship you seem to, you'll be fine!"
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by VisaOfficer: 7:37am On Dec 23, 2014
ayinba1:

Thanks for your response. You are correct. The form states
"$220 application fee"

Apologies for my error and thank you.
I received an email this morning stating that the Embassy will get in touch with us for an interview date.

Thanks again

Whew, that's good news. Thanks, and I'm sorry you got an outdated form! I really appreciate your help and feedback.
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by VisaOfficer: 7:38am On Dec 23, 2014
iamoluwafemi:

Ma,we just arrived in Lagos and we are presently at Consultant Practice. My result for the medical is out but that of the kids are not out yet. We were told to return after the interview tomorrow to pick them up.They said the physican who will sign the report will be available tomorrow by 3pm at the Consultant Practice, 25, Raymond Njoku Street,Ikoyi Lagos. We both did the test the same day on the 13th of December, 2014. Can we still go ahead with the interview tomorrow or we should wait till when the results for the kids will be out?

Yes, you can go ahead. We'll keep the cases pending until we receive the medical paperwork.
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by noberu10: 10:41am On Dec 23, 2014
Hi VO,
I attended a k1 interview and I was told the divorce decree I submitted could not be verified. I contacted my lawyer at the time the divorce took place , and he has contacted the high court with other evidence in his record.
I ask the VO that interviewed me if I could be given extention so as to get my lawyer get in touch with the high court to show that I was actually divorced ( 8 years ago) but he refused instead I was given a white sheet stating your petition will be returned under section 221g.
My fiancee has tried everything possible to see that the petition is not returned but to no avail.
Now we want to get married and file for spousal visa.
My question is what do we do before we file for the spousal visa?
Do I bring the new evidence that shows that I was actually divorced?
Will we need file for a weaver?

Kind of confused here.
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by omotfavy(f): 1:27pm On Dec 23, 2014
Helo goodmorning and compliment of d season ma. Ma,imagine last week mondayi was at d embassy to submit my passport n dat of my kids, i was cald on wed to appear on thurs again for my child's birth cert (d one i justadded as a. Derivative),we did interview and was askd to cum this week for our visa,just today again,i was called dat i didnt swear oathdat i shld cum over again.Ekiti-lagos inst a small journey,this shlould have been done d day i came.Am just terribly angry and confused now,case no is LGs 2013738003.
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by iamoluwafemi: 3:10pm On Dec 23, 2014
VisaOfficer:

Greetings! Yes, you can e-mail us at LagosIV@state.gov and ask us to reschedule your interviews for a later date. But make sure you don't let more than 12 months go by without contacting us, or we'll assume you're not interested in continuing with your cases.

We generally do not allow petitioners to come to the interviews. Our waiting room is usually very full and noisy, and an additional 50 to 100 people simply wouldn't fit. However, if the officer seems unconvinced that your relationship is bona fide, please let us know that the petitioner is in Nigeria and available for an interview -- sometimes that is very helpful.

Hope this helps!

Good afternoon ma,

We finally had our interview today without the medical results for the kids. I am glad we were attended to very well, the CO was very professional and we indeed had fun. However, the officer seems unconvinced that our relationship/marriage is bona fide, please , my wife will be coming into the country in few days and may be here for a month, please can we get another interview , just as you once suggested to us --Just hoping this could really help our situations. Our case numbers are LGS2014572028, LGS2014625024 and LGS2014625026.

Thanks for your support.
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by Realmason: 3:35pm On Dec 23, 2014
Hello All,

I have the following queries to make:

Next May 1- 5 is my coronation as the next King of my Community and People.

Recently, one of my subject and a bosom friend had his father also a very highly prized member of my community; invited me to play host as guest and best man of his son - my friend, since i am not yet married. I obliged and now i am getting set having discussed this with my employer and company Board of Directors. Some of the followings are the necessary documents i currently have; would want to know if there are other documents i should secure since Wednesday 28th, 2015 is my appointment date:

1. Invitation Letter from my Subject - who also has a reputable company in the US state of Delaware
2. Approval of Leave Letter from Company
3. Letter of Introduction and Confirmation from Company
4. Appointment/Employment Letter
5. Letter of Attestation from my Traditional Ruling Council, signed by the Secretary on behalf of Community, nobles and peoples of my community
6. About 2years Payslip, since i have been working with the company for 3yrs now, where pay slip states my net monthly of about N1,085,601.67
7. Bank Statements
8. Company ID Card
9. Coronation Invitation Card
10. I am engaged, not yet married, but i have a Son who's my heir (with Birth Certificate)
11. I have other ID cards as members of Organizations like National Youth Council of Nigeria (Vice President - South South), Centre For Development Research, Federation of Boys and Girls Club of Nigeria, Youth Parliament, Red Cross, Association of Ethnic Nationalities - Edo State Chapter, etc

Above are some of the items, i have in possession; can this work?

Again, I don't own a house, but inheritance of my thrown as Emerging King; i don't have papers for this as i can invariable take it with me. Furthermore, i have landed property stretching to about 231 hecters belonging to my Family; i have the title, but don't also feel comfortable taking this along with me.

Can this be of any help, and if you think there are other things that can be added to this documents, please drop a comment.

Thanx

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (223)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. / Giving Birth In Canada

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.