Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,465 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

God Bless With Me With A Husband Abroad - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / God Bless With Me With A Husband Abroad (2387 Views)

God Bless Every Lady Dat Has Given Me A Taste Of This! / Turning Him Into A HUSBAND MATERIAL. / Husband Abroad For Three Year Study Programme? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Bless With Me With A Husband Abroad by Tyche(m): 10:38pm On Jun 30, 2014
Mondisweets: I want suya embarassed

Re: God Bless With Me With A Husband Abroad by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 30, 2014
Ike~lips:
So a man can desire a beautiful woman and every one will support him, but if a woman desires a man who is hardworking, she is a gold digger?
Mind them not!
Go ahead baby, no time angry
Re: God Bless With Me With A Husband Abroad by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jun 30, 2014
I think am the type of guy you are looking for, pm me lets hook up.... Repping califonia
Re: God Bless With Me With A Husband Abroad by khiaa(f): 1:36am On Jul 01, 2014
cowleg: I think am the type of guy you are looking for, pm me lets hook up.... Repping califonia

What part of Cali do you live?
Re: God Bless With Me With A Husband Abroad by Nobody: 2:00am On Jul 01, 2014
khiaa:

What part of Cali do you live?

Ajegunle Calicoe Crescent. Ilupeju Lagos.

1 Like

Re: God Bless With Me With A Husband Abroad by khiaa(f): 2:08am On Jul 01, 2014
Luddosky:

Ajegunle Calicoe Crescent. Ilupeju Lagos.

lol Ok you were joking, but I live in Southern Cali. cheesy
Re: God Bless With Me With A Husband Abroad by Nobody: 7:08am On Jul 01, 2014
khiaa:

lol Ok you were joking, but I live in Southern Cali. cheesy

California love grin

Never said i was from Cali though.
Re: God Bless With Me With A Husband Abroad by Nobody: 7:11am On Jul 01, 2014
Tyche: .
you are heaven sent cheesy
Re: God Bless With Me With A Husband Abroad by Cecediva(f): 7:14am On Jul 01, 2014
Keep waiting grin U go wait tire. God has blessed u with those ones and u are waiting for sm1 4rm abroad. Ok nah...
Re: God Bless With Me With A Husband Abroad by shekt(m): 7:16am On Jul 01, 2014
She is looking for a millionnairas man,i pray 4 u dat make u no get in d hands of men wu come to nigerian to look 4 a person to use as a ritual.
Re: God Bless With Me With A Husband Abroad by Tyche(m): 11:01am On Jul 01, 2014
Mondisweets: you are heaven sent cheesy

cheesy grin grin
Re: God Bless With Me With A Husband Abroad by Tyche(m): 11:01am On Jul 01, 2014
Mondisweets: you are heaven sent cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: God Bless With Me With A Husband Abroad by khiaa(f): 4:06pm On Jul 01, 2014
Luddosky:

California love grin

Never said i was from Cali though.

Yes you did.
Re: God Bless With Me With A Husband Abroad by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 01, 2014
khiaa:

Yes you did.

No i didn't angry angry
Re: God Bless With Me With A Husband Abroad by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 01, 2014
Tyche:

grin grin grin
may God grant all you desire

1 Like

Re: God Bless With Me With A Husband Abroad by Tyche(m): 9:59pm On Jul 01, 2014
Mondisweets: may God grant all you desire

Amen, you just made my day.

May He grant you your heart desires too
Re: God Bless With Me With A Husband Abroad by Nobody: 12:02am On Jul 02, 2014
Wat do u xpct 4rm hunger n poverty, u b finkin dse girls lookin 4 rich guys r some classy girls bt no dey jst sme broke azzes tryna kip up 4 d joneses, so iya lookin 4 an abroad guy kip searchn, wen u come bak 2 ur senses dnt come preachin 2 us bout ow u met d wrong guy n dumpd u now u nid a solution.

1 Like

Re: God Bless With Me With A Husband Abroad by Ikelips(f): 9:40pm On Jul 15, 2014
IrishKez:
Mind them not!
Go ahead baby, no time angry
God bless you
Re: God Bless With Me With A Husband Abroad by youngalex(m): 10:21pm On Jul 15, 2014
Abroad Husband Ke....don"t be decieved the only good thing there is the infrastructural development,meanwhile u need to develop yourself don't depend on abroad husband to go abroad...you can do it yourself..YES U CAN
Re: God Bless With Me With A Husband Abroad by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 15, 2014
Tyche:
How much is a stick these days mehn?
E don taye since I visit naij.
Re: God Bless With Me With A Husband Abroad by ideology(m): 11:14pm On Jul 15, 2014
GUESS WHAT!!
VISIT EMBASSIES, MAYBE YOU COULD MEET ONE TRYING TO GET VISA, DON'T STAY AT HOME YOUR PLANS WON'T WORK, CAREFULLY MAP OUT WHERE YOU CAN MEET THEM.

EVEN IF YOU MEET ONE, I PRAY THEY LOVE AND VALUE YOU.

#SINCE HARDWORKING MEN ARE THOSE THAT STAY ABROAD
Re: God Bless With Me With A Husband Abroad by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 15, 2014
Elantracey: grin grin lemme reserve my comment

You must know something we don't know.
Re: God Bless With Me With A Husband Abroad by MissIndependent(f): 11:39pm On Jul 15, 2014
Is this thread for real or the OP just want to seek attention?
Re: God Bless With Me With A Husband Abroad by hensben(m): 11:40pm On Jul 15, 2014
*checks her profile and location* and how does you, a Gombe girl know about abroad, texas for that matter?, I thought you guys only know saudi arabia due to ramadan
Re: God Bless With Me With A Husband Abroad by Tyche(m): 2:35am On Jul 16, 2014
2buff:
How much is a stick these days mehn?
E don taye since I visit naij.

E don taye way I visit too
Re: God Bless With Me With A Husband Abroad by Nobody: 2:43am On Jul 16, 2014
WHAT HAPPEN TO DETERMINATION DEDICATION AMBITION AND HARD WORK?

God forbid I put my burden on a man. I was raised and taught to work hard for myself and be a productive and independent woman, no matter how rich my man or family may be. I like to feel productive.

1 Like

Re: God Bless With Me With A Husband Abroad by royalnikita(f): 11:36am On Jul 16, 2014
Dnt u guys advising her see dat her post is soo full of sarcasm.

I sence humour in d post.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Right For A 20yr Old To Have A Crush On A 14yr Old? / What Really Makes A Girl Cheap / My Half-sister's Fone Rings More Than 30 Times Everyday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.