Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,434 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship (45628 Views)

JICA African Business Education Scholarship / Federal Ministry Of Education Bea Scholarship 2013/2014 Is Out / Mankind United To Support Total Education Scholarship (muste) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:34pm On Jul 05, 2014
Onlinebizexpert:

enugu,,,,,,any p

Nah.. What are d things asked??
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by osi2345(m): 8:32am On Jul 06, 2014
Exam is tomaro, still no reply. Hw do dey expect someone to travel to bayelsa on such short notice... ehh!!!
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:38am On Jul 06, 2014
osi2345: Exam is tomaro, still no reply. Hw do dey expect someone to travel to bayelsa on such short notice... ehh!!!

Not bayelsa o..
Any federal unity school in your state capital...
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 06, 2014
must I travel to my state for the exam?
where is FSTC in Lagos? precise address pls, thanks in advance.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by osi2345(m): 2:42pm On Jul 06, 2014
Any news pple?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by tuisek(f): 3:35pm On Jul 06, 2014
rudimentary maths,english,verbal reasoning n current affairs....goodluck pple..
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by lukfame(m): 4:03pm On Jul 06, 2014
Emailed them but no reply yet.anybody know where the venue of the exam is in lagos ? Or is bayelsa the only centre ?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by LogoDWhiz(m): 5:21pm On Jul 06, 2014
lukfame: Emailed them but no reply yet.anybody know where the venue of the exam is in lagos ? Or is bayelsa the only centre ?

You can do it in any federal unity school in the state capital.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by osi2345(m): 6:21pm On Jul 06, 2014
Has anybody received any mail? Or do we jst go to d center tomaro?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 06, 2014
DEGREE2466:

there is no other venue apart from bayelsa. All applicants from every part of nigeria are to write the exam at bayelsa state.
Is this a confirmed fact?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 06, 2014
moemindz: pple pls, wher is d test venue in LAGOS STATE
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by lukfame(m): 10:02pm On Jul 06, 2014
The Federal Scholarship Board is to
organize Nigeria scholarship award
examination for interested students in
Lagos State from July Monday 7th to
Friday 11th, 2014 at the Federal Science
and Technical College, Yaba behind Yaba
College of Technology, Lagos.
The schedule of the examination is as
follows:
Universities applicants- Monday and
Tuesday
Polytechnics applicants- Wednesday
Colleges of Education applicants-
Thursday
Interview will start on each day by 8am
All candidates are advised to adhere
strictly to the interview schedule.
Signed
PRO
Lagos State Scholarship Board
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by mayorkings(m): 3:36am On Jul 07, 2014
Is anyone here writing on Benin
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by osi2345(m): 5:55am On Jul 07, 2014
mayorkings: Is anyone here writing on Benin

Yep.. in suppose to write in Benin, but I don't kno the venue.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:18am On Jul 07, 2014
I'm writing mine at Ado Ekiti
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by topsco(m): 7:58am On Jul 07, 2014
Oyo state centre is Loyola College
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by osi2345(m): 8:09am On Jul 07, 2014
Where is edo state venue? Is d interview really holdin today
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by ShehuAba(m): 8:33am On Jul 07, 2014
Please who knows the venue for osun state.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by ShehuAba(m): 8:35am On Jul 07, 2014
Guys those who are able to go today should please give us situation report as things unfold.
may God make it easy for all
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by osi2345(m): 8:52am On Jul 07, 2014
Any info? Is it still holdin at d respective venues nationwide?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 07, 2014
Just left unity school in osogbo,no exam at all. Abeg anyone wif information on the venue in osun state?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by yorex2011: 10:46am On Jul 07, 2014
For those thinking that if they write tomorrow they have a better chance due to knowledge of the questions.... Note dat the exam is not always about hw well u score...
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by osi2345(m): 11:31am On Jul 07, 2014
yorex2011: For those thinking that if they write tomorrow they have a better chance due to knowledge of the questions.... Note dat the exam is not always about hw well u score...

What does it depend on? And did d exam actually hold today?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by samley19(m): 12:47pm On Jul 07, 2014
pls wher is the venue for osogbo...pls d centre in osogbo?? anybdy?
is d exm reali evn strtn tdy
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by ucheewa: 2:11pm On Jul 07, 2014
osi2345: Where is edo state venue? Is d interview really holdin today

Please what is the latest on Edo State venue? I'm in Benin
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by mayorkings(m): 3:16pm On Jul 07, 2014
so, no one has written the exam here in Benin? I think the best is to go and see for myself.

**0ff to fggc Benin ***
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by osi2345(m): 3:20pm On Jul 07, 2014
ucheewa:
Please what is the latest on Edo State venue? I'm in Benin

I'm in auchi, I don't hav access to the venue. If u hav anyone close to UBTH u can call d person to go help u check. The venue is Fed gov girls college. I think it's close to UBTH. Thnks... pls give me feedback.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by denniece1(m): 4:19pm On Jul 07, 2014
I wrote the exam 2day, FSTC yaba was the venue for lagos state, we actually started late, around 2pm, 35questions 45minutes, it was cheap sha.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 07, 2014
PlS who knows vtye the venue in osun state, besides who wrote d exam today in osun?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by Ola2much: 4:31pm On Jul 07, 2014
denniece1: I wrote the exam 2day, FSTC yaba was the venue for lagos state, we actually started late, around 2pm, 35questions 45minutes, it was cheap sha.
oh really what are the documents you submit at the place of text?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by ucheewa: 4:32pm On Jul 07, 2014
mayorkings: so, no one has written the exam here in Benin? I think the best is to go and see for myself.

**0ff to fggc Benin ***

Where you able to go? What's your finding? Please keep us abreast of the latest.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship by denniece1(m): 4:46pm On Jul 07, 2014
Ola2much:
oh really what are the documents you submit at the place of text?

Application form, school admission letter, 2passport, state of origin cert, waec cert., last sessional result with ur cgpa, school id card, A4 size envelop, course form for this semester.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

The Use Of 'i Was Like Ok' By Nigerian Students / July 10 1999 Massacre In Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-ife / Secondary School Closed Over Students Marriages Among Themselves In Bauchi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.