Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,834 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

What Is Wrong With A Man Marrying A Young Lady 13-15 Years Younger Than Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Wrong With A Man Marrying A Young Lady 13-15 Years Younger Than Him? (5971 Views)

An Igbo Man Marrying A Yoruba Girl / Picture Of A Young Man Marrying An Old Woman / White English Man Marrying Nigerian Girl - Advice Required (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With A Man Marrying A Young Lady 13-15 Years Younger Than Him? by bumax: 7:37pm On Jun 30, 2014
So myself and a close friend recently had a discussion about him dating a woman much younger than he is, about 14years age difference. They are both educated.But the parents are against the relationship because of the age difference. She is 22 and he's 36. According to my friend she is emotionally and mentally matured and displays wisdom far beyond her age. In addition she is level-headed, very responsible and focused. So i am throwing the question back to nairalanders. Please matured, deep and wise responses would be very much appreciated. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With A Man Marrying A Young Lady 13-15 Years Younger Than Him? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 30, 2014
I don carry seat enter come sidon dey wait
Re: What Is Wrong With A Man Marrying A Young Lady 13-15 Years Younger Than Him? by yorex2011: 7:52pm On Jun 30, 2014
Nothing wrong... Just dat when he was 20 she was 6

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With A Man Marrying A Young Lady 13-15 Years Younger Than Him? by bumax: 7:55pm On Jun 30, 2014
yorex2011: Nothing wrong... Just dat when he was 20 she was 6

lol grin
So? what's your point?

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With A Man Marrying A Young Lady 13-15 Years Younger Than Him? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 30, 2014
i wouldnt do it
Re: What Is Wrong With A Man Marrying A Young Lady 13-15 Years Younger Than Him? by AfricanApple(f): 7:56pm On Jun 30, 2014
i'm in love with a man 15years older than i am and our relationship is wat i would call perfect even though there isnt really a perfect relationship.

dat age difference is okay and is even d best to me. she got to mke her parents see reasons, for those who married a man close to their age, how many of dem are happy in their marriage.
marriage is all about maturity and d readiness to be a wife or a husband

7 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With A Man Marrying A Young Lady 13-15 Years Younger Than Him? by yorex2011: 8:01pm On Jun 30, 2014
bumax:

lol grin
So? what's your point?

D point is dat... When he was 22, she was 8
Re: What Is Wrong With A Man Marrying A Young Lady 13-15 Years Younger Than Him? by yorex2011: 8:01pm On Jun 30, 2014
AfricanApple: i'm in love with a man 15years older than i am and our relationship is wat i would call perfect even though there isnt really a perfect relationship.

dat age difference is okay and is even d best to me. she got to mke her parents see reasons, for those who married a man close to their age, how many of dem are happy in their marriage.

Many are happy
Re: What Is Wrong With A Man Marrying A Young Lady 13-15 Years Younger Than Him? by farano(f): 8:05pm On Jun 30, 2014
Na wa o
Re: What Is Wrong With A Man Marrying A Young Lady 13-15 Years Younger Than Him? by bumax: 8:12pm On Jun 30, 2014
AfricanApple: i'm in love with a man 15years older than i am and our relationship is wat i would call perfect even though there isnt really a perfect relationship.

good point african apple, thanks.
But, just out of curiosity how old are you?
Re: What Is Wrong With A Man Marrying A Young Lady 13-15 Years Younger Than Him? by bumax: 8:14pm On Jun 30, 2014
@farano:
Na wa o

@farano, what is ''wa'' about the matter huh?
Re: What Is Wrong With A Man Marrying A Young Lady 13-15 Years Younger Than Him? by MizMyColi(f): 8:25pm On Jun 30, 2014

shocked shocked Bebe, I'm inspired! I loved you at first sight jare kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With A Man Marrying A Young Lady 13-15 Years Younger Than Him? by mascot87(m): 8:28pm On Jun 30, 2014
I am planning to marry a lady that is 30 yrs older than I am. That's my choice angry
Re: What Is Wrong With A Man Marrying A Young Lady 13-15 Years Younger Than Him? by ifex370(m): 8:38pm On Jun 30, 2014
MizMyColi: shocked shocked Bebe, I'm inspired! I loved you at first sight jare kiss kiss
14 years ooo
Re: What Is Wrong With A Man Marrying A Young Lady 13-15 Years Younger Than Him? by Sarimah(f): 8:40pm On Jun 30, 2014
Its all abt choice lipsrsealed
Re: What Is Wrong With A Man Marrying A Young Lady 13-15 Years Younger Than Him? by or3gon: 8:48pm On Jun 30, 2014
well for me i think it's o.k.it doesn't really matter much as long as the love is there & they are both matured enough to carry each other along in the relationship #my take#
Re: What Is Wrong With A Man Marrying A Young Lady 13-15 Years Younger Than Him? by MizMyColi(f): 8:58pm On Jun 30, 2014
ifex370:
14 years ooo

*edited*

LoL @ 14 yrs. cheesy cheesy Since when is it a crime to say that.

I'm not one and I don't judge those who are.

AfricanApple's the first chic I noticed on NL.....She had never disappointed. No, not in this NL life or the former one with the same Moniker (Miz), So, Yes, I Love Her. *Oya, Let the handcuff(ers) roll in* cheesy cheesy

Oh & BTW......I've just stalked you tongue grin
Re: What Is Wrong With A Man Marrying A Young Lady 13-15 Years Younger Than Him? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 30, 2014
#my opinion# to me age is a "number" as long as they are both matured, love and understand each other. it's o.k
Re: What Is Wrong With A Man Marrying A Young Lady 13-15 Years Younger Than Him? by Lucasbalo(m): 6:08am On Jul 01, 2014
Like aliyah sang in one of her hits, age ain't nothing but number. Whatever rocks your boat sister.
Re: What Is Wrong With A Man Marrying A Young Lady 13-15 Years Younger Than Him? by AfricanApple(f): 6:23am On Jul 01, 2014
bumax:

good point african apple, thanks.
But, just out of curiosity how old are you?
i no gree o, tell u my age ke
Re: What Is Wrong With A Man Marrying A Young Lady 13-15 Years Younger Than Him? by AfricanApple(f): 6:26am On Jul 01, 2014
MizMyColi: shocked shocked Bebe, I'm inspired! I loved you at first sight jare kiss kiss
tnx dear, d feeling is mutual
Re: What Is Wrong With A Man Marrying A Young Lady 13-15 Years Younger Than Him? by ifex370(m): 6:47am On Jul 01, 2014
AfricanApple: tnx dear, d feeling is mutual
lipsrsealed
Re: What Is Wrong With A Man Marrying A Young Lady 13-15 Years Younger Than Him? by ifex370(m): 6:48am On Jul 01, 2014
MizMyColi:
*edited*

LoL @ 14 yrs. cheesy cheesy Since when is it a crime to say that.

I'm not one and I don't judge those who are.

AfricanApple's the first chic I noticed on NL.....She had never disappointed. No, not in this NL life or the former one with the same Moniker (Miz), So, Yes, I Love Her. *Oya, Let the handcuff(ers) roll in* cheesy cheesy

Oh & BTW......I've just stalked you tongue grin

i comment my reserve
Re: What Is Wrong With A Man Marrying A Young Lady 13-15 Years Younger Than Him? by MizMyColi(f): 8:39am On Jul 01, 2014
AfricanApple: tnx dear, d feeling is mutual
Tell them grin cheesy Good Morning Sweets....Hava fun Day.
Re: What Is Wrong With A Man Marrying A Young Lady 13-15 Years Younger Than Him? by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 9:41am On Jul 01, 2014
bumax: So myself and a close friend recently had a discussion about him dating a woman much younger than he is, about 14years age difference. They are both educated.But the parents are against the relationship because of the age difference. She is 22 and he's 36. According to my friend she is emotionally and mentally matured and displays wisdom far beyond her age. In addition she is level-headed, very responsible and focused. So i am throwing the question back to nairalanders. Please matured, deep and wise responses would be very much appreciated. Thank you.
africans and their stupid mentality. If na the woman be 36,i sure say all hell go don break loose
Re: What Is Wrong With A Man Marrying A Young Lady 13-15 Years Younger Than Him? by ERCROSS(m): 9:42am On Jul 01, 2014
dere's notin wrong wit dat...
but make d gurl no kome hia dey complain wen tyme don reach for ur friend to hang his golden-boots while she go still feel like playing d champions league oooo
Re: What Is Wrong With A Man Marrying A Young Lady 13-15 Years Younger Than Him? by Enegod(m): 9:46am On Jul 01, 2014
Just look at Hugh Hefner and his wife, there's a
60 year age gap, she's 27 and he's
87....and they found "true" love.
If they made it work,then why can't
others with smaller age gaps? angry

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With A Man Marrying A Young Lady 13-15 Years Younger Than Him? by Yemlizzy(f): 10:15am On Jul 01, 2014
mascot87: I am planning to marry a lady that is 30 yrs older than I am. That's my choice angry
Lollz....you kidding right?
Re: What Is Wrong With A Man Marrying A Young Lady 13-15 Years Younger Than Him? by GoodFaith: 2:08pm On Jul 01, 2014
Hopefully like dumb B out there
You will not come and called him old man
Re: What Is Wrong With A Man Marrying A Young Lady 13-15 Years Younger Than Him? by cococandy(f): 2:33pm On Jul 01, 2014
There's nothing wrong with it.
As long as the girl is not underage

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With A Man Marrying A Young Lady 13-15 Years Younger Than Him? by GoodFaith: 2:43pm On Jul 01, 2014
cococandy: There's nothing wrong with it.
As long as the girl is not underage
Your user account is very new
So what other user name do you have on NL?
Re: What Is Wrong With A Man Marrying A Young Lady 13-15 Years Younger Than Him? by Lorlaahlozz: 2:49pm On Jul 01, 2014
What's there

(1) (2) (Reply)

Me On Dread And Me On Low Cut,which One Fine Pass? / Nothing As Sweet As Having A Foreign Girl / Why So Much Hating On Naija Babes!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.