Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Abuja Hotels To Submit List Of Guests To Security Agencies Daily - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja Hotels To Submit List Of Guests To Security Agencies Daily (13235 Views)

Bauchi Governor Abubakar Donates Patrol-Vehicles To Security Operatives / Rotimi Amaechi Submitting Himself To Security Checks By Arik Air - Photos / Abdullahi Umar-ganduje Gives 15 Cars To Security Agencies In Kano State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Hotels To Submit List Of Guests To Security Agencies Daily by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 30, 2014
Wow!!! Very great idea,dis is actualy suposed 2 put an end 2 d bombiings,we dnt need 2 hear stuffs like dis
Re: Abuja Hotels To Submit List Of Guests To Security Agencies Daily by BlackPeni5: 10:13pm On Jun 30, 2014
Our SSS is no better than a newspaper corporation. Dem no fit do anything codedly.
Re: Abuja Hotels To Submit List Of Guests To Security Agencies Daily by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 30, 2014
Since Top Politicians Live In Abuja, They Are Now Securing Themeselves More Than Ever. So What About Common People?
Re: Abuja Hotels To Submit List Of Guests To Security Agencies Daily by Innodon(m): 10:13pm On Jun 30, 2014
serious?
Re: Abuja Hotels To Submit List Of Guests To Security Agencies Daily by madridguy(m): 10:14pm On Jun 30, 2014
You said it well. I hope one day we will wake up from our slumber.

[quote author=cococandy][/quote]
Re: Abuja Hotels To Submit List Of Guests To Security Agencies Daily by IYANGBALI: 10:16pm On Jun 30, 2014
rattlesnake: human right abuse
human privacy abuse
you go soon see private part abuse
Re: Abuja Hotels To Submit List Of Guests To Security Agencies Daily by publicenemy(m): 10:16pm On Jun 30, 2014
hh
Re: Abuja Hotels To Submit List Of Guests To Security Agencies Daily by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 30, 2014
lynpetra:

The camera go check u in and out with a real face. cheesy
you sure say those camera dey work and people still de commit crime inside hotel?
Re: Abuja Hotels To Submit List Of Guests To Security Agencies Daily by Freiburger(m): 10:17pm On Jun 30, 2014
dgitrader: nigerians..... beating round the bush since 1914.

no national data base
no accurate cencus
no standard address system
no borders
no cctv
no community policing
and yet
no political will to change for better.
How dare you...it's simply our culture, we don't need those things grin
Re: Abuja Hotels To Submit List Of Guests To Security Agencies Daily by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 30, 2014
softsparky: you sure say those camera dey work and people still de commit crime inside hotel?

E go work.
I go soon mount my own for where I dey sell orange.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Hotels To Submit List Of Guests To Security Agencies Daily by IYANGBALI: 10:20pm On Jun 30, 2014
lynpetra:

The camera go check u in and out with a real face. cheesy
as if ndubusi hotel for iyana ipaja go get camera,make una dey deceive una self. Ngozi Abeg let's go inside jare my dis thing don dey hungry for your dis thing

1 Like

Re: Abuja Hotels To Submit List Of Guests To Security Agencies Daily by ABAboi: 10:22pm On Jun 30, 2014
Read expert opinion on Nigeria's security threats.

Excerpt :

Nigeria has over the years witnessed a paradigm shift in the security threat it faces. For decades, armed robbery mainly highway, house-to-house and bank robbery were the order of the day. Armed robbery in Nigeria was popularised by Lawrence Anini, Nigeria’s most notorious criminal.

http://www.fogsecure.com.ng/blog/nigeria-past-present-and-future-security-threats/
Re: Abuja Hotels To Submit List Of Guests To Security Agencies Daily by rattlesnake(m): 10:22pm On Jun 30, 2014
IYA NGBALI: you go soon see private part abuse
hahahahahahaa
Re: Abuja Hotels To Submit List Of Guests To Security Agencies Daily by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:24pm On Jun 30, 2014
The Minister directed all traditional rulers in the FCT to, as a matter of necessity, start conducting periodic meetings with various communities within their domains to take stock of strange faces living with them,

Which one is left? You destroyed all communities with aborigines cause you wanted their land.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Hotels To Submit List Of Guests To Security Agencies Daily by Pataki: 10:24pm On Jun 30, 2014
As much as I would love to praise this brilliant initiative, I reckon it is a box of hogwash.

In my city, the government has all my details right down to the measurement of every living room within my city on their computer. That is an organized system.

Nigeria has no central database of its citizens. In a country where you can easily procure passports with as many names on each passports, how does the daily submission of hotel guests within abuja metropolis help in curbing the menace of Boko Haram?
Re: Abuja Hotels To Submit List Of Guests To Security Agencies Daily by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 30, 2014
IYA NGBALI: as if ndubusi hotel for iyana ipaja go get camera,make una dey deceive una self. Ngozi Abeg let's go inside jare my dis thing don dey hungry for your dis thing

grin grin
Well,its for the FCT.Iyani ipaja own dey their body.Abuja dey do their own sufree sufree.
Re: Abuja Hotels To Submit List Of Guests To Security Agencies Daily by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 30, 2014
Pataki: As much as I would love to praise this brilliant initiative, I reckon it is a box of hogwash.

In my city, the government has all my details right down to the measurement of every living room within my city on their computer. That is an organized system.

Nigeria has no central database of its citizens. In a country where you can easily procure passports with as many names on each passports, how does the daily submission of hotel guests within abuja metropolis help in curbing the menace of Boko Haram?
Where's That Your City?
Re: Abuja Hotels To Submit List Of Guests To Security Agencies Daily by ozking: 10:33pm On Jun 30, 2014
that's good
Re: Abuja Hotels To Submit List Of Guests To Security Agencies Daily by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 30, 2014
Nigeria n d way dey pass sensitive issues to d press. Wit dis info made public derz no way a criminal will chek in2 a hotel using hez real name, submission of guest list won't work. N abt d cctv, d govt can't handle it dey shud jst drop d issue. Wats to be done is a campaign 2 persuade owners of homes to buy dia own cctv powered n managed by demselves.
Re: Abuja Hotels To Submit List Of Guests To Security Agencies Daily by tellwisdom: 10:39pm On Jun 30, 2014
Mumu, why don't you come collect it yourself?? sad
Re: Abuja Hotels To Submit List Of Guests To Security Agencies Daily by tellwisdom: 10:45pm On Jun 30, 2014
IYA NGBALI: as if ndubusi hotel for iyana ipaja go get camera,make una dey deceive una self. Ngozi Abeg let's go inside jare my dis thing don dey hungry for your dis thing

Iya ngbali, na you and who dey enter ndubusi hotel ??...I like the name, u fit carry me go there?
Re: Abuja Hotels To Submit List Of Guests To Security Agencies Daily by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 30, 2014
Nigerian politicians will have to find new methods of hiding their name and the names of their runz girls.
Re: Abuja Hotels To Submit List Of Guests To Security Agencies Daily by NwaNimo1(m): 10:48pm On Jun 30, 2014
So is this now a law?

I don't think so . . .therefore is can never be enforced.

A poorly though out initiative . . . . .and a clown making statements with his mouth as if he can make up laws.
Re: Abuja Hotels To Submit List Of Guests To Security Agencies Daily by megaomo(m): 10:58pm On Jun 30, 2014
dgitrader: nigerians..... beating round the bush since 1914.

no national data base
no accurate cencus
no standard address system
no borders
no cctv
no community policing
and yet
no political will to change for better.

An expert 'Nigerian' analysis.
Even the bush sef drones exist.
Re: Abuja Hotels To Submit List Of Guests To Security Agencies Daily by Princeojua(m): 10:59pm On Jun 30, 2014
Crazy people all over the a:Sn... Boyish, childish and foolish decisions.

Re: Abuja Hotels To Submit List Of Guests To Security Agencies Daily by LadyPM: 10:59pm On Jun 30, 2014
Hmmmmmm human right abuse So i now dont have right to my privacy? Abeg They should come up Sirja ä ketterä idea on how to Secure people and properties without infringement
Re: Abuja Hotels To Submit List Of Guests To Security Agencies Daily by megaomo(m): 11:03pm On Jun 30, 2014
I wrote those police reports in the 90's.
Why is this news?
Pls can I say to hell with the obvious.QKG56L
Re: Abuja Hotels To Submit List Of Guests To Security Agencies Daily by Atmmachine(m): 11:05pm On Jun 30, 2014
Fork Nigeria
Re: Abuja Hotels To Submit List Of Guests To Security Agencies Daily by Igholize(m): 11:05pm On Jun 30, 2014
@ nairaland moderators/ op, I don dey suspect una ooo , y una go allow nd broadcast such confidential information on a public forum, mak every1 know d plans of security agencies to detect nd nab criminal/ terrorist. I dey watch una wit lens
Re: Abuja Hotels To Submit List Of Guests To Security Agencies Daily by Poly87(m): 11:06pm On Jun 30, 2014
Hmmmmmmmm. This is security issues for GOD sake it shouldn't be disclosed to the public, most especially the daily Hotel in guest SSS and Police report. I wonder when our leaders will do things rightly and stop bragging on the media. God help our Nation

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Begins Move To Separate NFIU From EFCC / Kalu Condemns Invasion Of Justice Odili's Home, Calls Act Undemocratic, Uncivil / Tinubu Vows To Kill Corruption, Seeks Nigerians’ Cooperation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.