Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Abuja Hotels To Submit List Of Guests To Security Agencies Daily - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja Hotels To Submit List Of Guests To Security Agencies Daily (13233 Views)

Bauchi Governor Abubakar Donates Patrol-Vehicles To Security Operatives / Rotimi Amaechi Submitting Himself To Security Checks By Arik Air - Photos / Abdullahi Umar-ganduje Gives 15 Cars To Security Agencies In Kano State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Hotels To Submit List Of Guests To Security Agencies Daily by Waspy(m): 11:11pm On Jun 30, 2014
Wetin dem wan use dat kin thing do, Who be those wey dey jobless sotey na attendance/checklist full of fake names na hin dem wan dey read . For this century when be say forensic investigation and high Ops covert Intel gathering na hin better pple dem dey do now........... Well, it's Not my business. I'm Not GEJ's advicer undecided undecided
Re: Abuja Hotels To Submit List Of Guests To Security Agencies Daily by Cecediva(f): 11:18pm On Jun 30, 2014
Bokoharam abeg we don tire o. Una don win,make una pity us biko
Re: Abuja Hotels To Submit List Of Guests To Security Agencies Daily by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 30, 2014
lynpetra:

E go work.
I go soon mount my own for where I dey sell orange.
Hahahahhahahahah
Dat type wey dem de put for some bank. After investigation them go tell you say dem see the person, him wear yellow shirt and blue jean but him face no show.
Re: Abuja Hotels To Submit List Of Guests To Security Agencies Daily by Sagamite(m): 11:38pm On Jun 30, 2014
dgitrader: nigerians..... beating round the bush since 1914.

no national data base
no accurate cencus
no standard address system
no borders
no cctv
no community policing
and yet
no political will to change for better.

So fcking well said.

The money that is meant for all that is being looted by Jona-daft, his cronies and their Ashawos.

More of it is to be looted by Bode George's wife soon.
Re: Abuja Hotels To Submit List Of Guests To Security Agencies Daily by Adeola894(m): 11:40pm On Jun 30, 2014
Atmmachine:

You're a fool
huh! I attach his intl passport. His name is Valentine Onyedika.

Re: Abuja Hotels To Submit List Of Guests To Security Agencies Daily by Abagworo(m): 11:56pm On Jun 30, 2014
Copying Rochas Okorocha's idea. They should not stop just at that but extend the copy copy to financial prudence.
Re: Abuja Hotels To Submit List Of Guests To Security Agencies Daily by Nobody: 12:32am On Jul 01, 2014
lynpetra:

E go work.
I go soon mount my own for where I dey sell orange.
Cameras dey stop bombing? It is like using a dog to guard ur house or ur father's mate as a security man. In vain, do u build d city if u don't build d man first. Corrupt Nigerian system will soon implode. BH is causing it.
Re: Abuja Hotels To Submit List Of Guests To Security Agencies Daily by maclatunji: 12:44am On Jul 01, 2014
It makes sense but Boko Haram could rent houses, that should be checked too. and what about the Northeast, the people there need to have functional and effective security from the government.
Re: Abuja Hotels To Submit List Of Guests To Security Agencies Daily by jmaine: 2:07am On Jul 01, 2014
Abagworo: Copying Rochas Okorocha's idea. They should not stop just at that but extend the copy copy to financial prudence.

Nonsense, such directve has been in force in Lagos spanning 2 years now, though it is a weekly ritual.

Copying Rochas Indeed . . . . .
Re: Abuja Hotels To Submit List Of Guests To Security Agencies Daily by Atmmachine(m): 2:27am On Jul 01, 2014
Adeola894: huh! I attach his intl passport. His name is Valentine Onyedika.

were you the one that procured the int'l passport for him or you found the passport
Re: Abuja Hotels To Submit List Of Guests To Security Agencies Daily by Onyiido: 3:31am On Jul 01, 2014
Joshuadon: dis one z strong
. Eleyi gidi gan
Re: Abuja Hotels To Submit List Of Guests To Security Agencies Daily by onyfrank: 4:09am On Jul 01, 2014
in addition, every guest must present his/her National ID card and Voters Card or Driver's Licence which will be photocopied (This is 4 Nigerians). As for foreigners, their international passport and their National Id cards.
Note; Names must be the same.
Re: Abuja Hotels To Submit List Of Guests To Security Agencies Daily by bjtinz: 5:11am On Jul 01, 2014
What of 'short time' things?
Re: Abuja Hotels To Submit List Of Guests To Security Agencies Daily by hermesprogidy(m): 6:26am On Jul 01, 2014
ednut1: hahahahaha. one day judith who is supposed to be in skul at Imsu will go and meet aristo. den her fiancee's broda who works wit police will see her name and expose her. judith will be like its nt wat u tink cheesy
hehehehehehehe just what am thinking.. Nothing that a fake I.D can't solve sha.
Re: Abuja Hotels To Submit List Of Guests To Security Agencies Daily by justmenoni: 6:32am On Jul 01, 2014
One day 2 tenants will be having arguement and the one who first reports to the police will call the other one a terrorist and before you say No them go don beat dat one die or even burn am kikikikikiki grin grin grin grin
ednut1: hahahahaha. one day judith who is supposed to be in skul at Imsu will go and meet aristo. den her fiancee's broda who works wit police will see her name and expose her. judith will be like its nt wat u tink cheesy
Re: Abuja Hotels To Submit List Of Guests To Security Agencies Daily by Adeola894(m): 7:31am On Jul 01, 2014
Atmmachine:

were you the one that procured the int'l passport for him or you found the passport
he sent me his Intl passprt to do visa for him. I lost his contact. The visa is ready now. Pls help me pass the message around. Thanks!
Re: Abuja Hotels To Submit List Of Guests To Security Agencies Daily by Atmmachine(m): 8:25am On Jul 01, 2014
Adeola894: he sent me his Intl passprt to do visa for him. I lost his contact. The visa is ready now. Pls help me pass the message around. Thanks!

He may be dead because i see no reason why he won't come for his visa
Re: Abuja Hotels To Submit List Of Guests To Security Agencies Daily by Atmmachine(m): 8:26am On Jul 01, 2014
Adeola894: he sent me his Intl passprt to do visa for him. I lost his contact. The visa is ready now. Pls help me pass the message around. Thanks!

Do you do qatar or malaysian visa
Re: Abuja Hotels To Submit List Of Guests To Security Agencies Daily by justmenoni: 9:08am On Jul 01, 2014
Adeola u no dey tire? haba u don derail over 10 threads dis morning with u and ur dubai visa,why are u giving the Mods a hard time,you think sey na so he easy mk person give u 600k for uae visa abi dem don give u ni? wait can u do it for me too oo but i wont pay anything till i see the visa? grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue tongue tongue tongue embarassed embarassed embarassed

Re: Abuja Hotels To Submit List Of Guests To Security Agencies Daily by iriskiki(f): 9:19am On Jul 01, 2014
Invasion of privacy things! Nigeria we hail thee...Arrow... cry
Re: Abuja Hotels To Submit List Of Guests To Security Agencies Daily by Misterpaul(m): 10:07am On Jul 01, 2014
ala234crity: Rubbish, must they tell us? This has to do with security and must not be said out..Shut up and do it quietly
Exactly!..This shouldn't even be on the news, by making this strategy known to the public, they just helped the terrorists in keeping there game tight.
Re: Abuja Hotels To Submit List Of Guests To Security Agencies Daily by saaedlee: 1:14pm On Jul 01, 2014
I thought this practice was already in place? Especially in a state like Abuja? I had a friend whose primary assignment was collecting the guest list from all places(hotels, guest houses) of accommodations under his county.
Re: Abuja Hotels To Submit List Of Guests To Security Agencies Daily by Mordyb: 1:20pm On Jul 01, 2014
MabraO: I don't know y we like to mumu ourselves in this country
Summit names
What if I go there don't give them my real name?
How will dey know me
Mycheew another means of cyphuning money
if you have been to a standard hotel in Abuja they always ask for a valid ID hence it wont be too easy to fake a name
Re: Abuja Hotels To Submit List Of Guests To Security Agencies Daily by londoner: 4:34pm On Jul 01, 2014
It is common practice in many places worldwide that you must check in to hotels with your passport. Before you eevn arrive, they have your passport number and email address, as the hotel has to send you booking receipt/voucher.

I doubt this move alone will combat BH or any other criminal. People come in and out of Abuja all the time and there is no real way to verify identity.

All they will do is to meet at their brothers/sisters/imams house instead. At least the FG are seen to be "doing something"
Re: Abuja Hotels To Submit List Of Guests To Security Agencies Daily by 1k001(m): 12:07am On Jul 02, 2014
Shey state lodges follow for this directive too! no be for one state lodge dem catch one BH leader like dat!

Where the intelligence dey? I tire Ohh!!!
Re: Abuja Hotels To Submit List Of Guests To Security Agencies Daily by Nobody: 6:33am On Jul 02, 2014
dgitrader: nigerians..... beating round the bush since 1914.

no national data base
no accurate cencus
no standard address system
no borders
no cctv
no community policing
and yet
no political will to change for better.

And they expect the bad folks to check in with their real names

1 Like

Re: Abuja Hotels To Submit List Of Guests To Security Agencies Daily by kokoA(m): 6:40am On Jul 02, 2014
Who uses his real names at hotels these days? Are you a learner

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Electoral Fraud: 2 Minors Nabbed With Ballot Papers Stuffed In Bag / Corruption: PDP Urges NIA, DSS, Interpol to Track Oshiomhole / Rape: Nigeria Senate Seeks Death Penalty For Rapists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.