Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,409 members, 7,954,624 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:18 AM

A Man Just Ended His Relationship With His Girfriend Due To Nigeria Loss. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Man Just Ended His Relationship With His Girfriend Due To Nigeria Loss. (1040 Views)

See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) / (PIX): This Is Pathetic,. 11years Of Dating Just Ended Like That..we Guyz Sha!!! / My Relationship Of Three (3) Weeks Just Ended. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man Just Ended His Relationship With His Girfriend Due To Nigeria Loss. by mencade5(m): 8:18pm On Jun 30, 2014
A man in lagos around apapa area has ended his relationship with his girlfriend when nigeria lost to france. I learnt it happened when france scored his girlfriend whom was behind him shouted a goal which warranted a thorough slaps and kicks. Her naivity caused it, she didnot know who nigeria was, she heard the commentor screamed goal and decided to join in the chorus.
I heard that time she was pinging all her attention was on her phone. She heard ''joseph yobo is a goal'' and she screamed goal too.

Come see slap na!

Which lead to her being separated from her guy.

5 Likes

Re: A Man Just Ended His Relationship With His Girfriend Due To Nigeria Loss. by dytbabe: 8:21pm On Jun 30, 2014
Ode ni boboyi mehn

1 Like

Re: A Man Just Ended His Relationship With His Girfriend Due To Nigeria Loss. by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:22pm On Jun 30, 2014
Lol

2 Likes

Re: A Man Just Ended His Relationship With His Girfriend Due To Nigeria Loss. by Sheenor: 8:22pm On Jun 30, 2014
source and picture ov it happening OR #idonbelivit

1 Like

Re: A Man Just Ended His Relationship With His Girfriend Due To Nigeria Loss. by mencade5(m): 8:32pm On Jun 30, 2014
dyt babe: Ode ni boboyi mehn
oloshi ni werey baby yi mehn.

1 Like

Re: A Man Just Ended His Relationship With His Girfriend Due To Nigeria Loss. by Prowizy2(m): 8:34pm On Jun 30, 2014
grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: A Man Just Ended His Relationship With His Girfriend Due To Nigeria Loss. by mencade5(m): 8:34pm On Jun 30, 2014
Sheenor: source and picture ov it happening OR #idonbelivit
have u tried sambisa?
Re: A Man Just Ended His Relationship With His Girfriend Due To Nigeria Loss. by mencade5(m): 8:35pm On Jun 30, 2014
Prowizy2: grin cheesy grin
prowizy ooo. Hahaha...abeg can you pass me a bottle of heineken? cool

1 Like

Re: A Man Just Ended His Relationship With His Girfriend Due To Nigeria Loss. by mencade5(m): 8:37pm On Jun 30, 2014
LogoDWhiz: Lol
my oga
Re: A Man Just Ended His Relationship With His Girfriend Due To Nigeria Loss. by Prowizy2(m): 8:54pm On Jun 30, 2014
mencade5: prowizy ooo. Hahaha...abeg can you pass me a bottle of heineken? cool
How many bottles you want. . Just order cheesy
Re: A Man Just Ended His Relationship With His Girfriend Due To Nigeria Loss. by mencade5(m): 8:56pm On Jun 30, 2014
Prowizy2: How many bottles you want. . Just order cheesy
2 crates will do

1 Like

Re: A Man Just Ended His Relationship With His Girfriend Due To Nigeria Loss. by Enegod(m): 9:00pm On Jun 30, 2014
Sheenor: source and picture ov it happening OR #idonbelivit
which kind source!! the OP is reporting live grin

2 Likes

Re: A Man Just Ended His Relationship With His Girfriend Due To Nigeria Loss. by mencade5(m): 9:05pm On Jun 30, 2014
Enegod: which kind source!! the OP is reporting live grin
enegod na wa oooo. Hahaha
Re: A Man Just Ended His Relationship With His Girfriend Due To Nigeria Loss. by Enegod(m): 9:54pm On Jun 30, 2014
mencade5: enegod na wa oooo. Hahaha
grin
Re: A Man Just Ended His Relationship With His Girfriend Due To Nigeria Loss. by tracyfemmmm: 10:06pm On Jun 30, 2014
instead of the dude to just admit that he wanted to dump her since he is giving foolish excuses. undecided
the boyfriend is an animal for hitting her.

1 Like

Re: A Man Just Ended His Relationship With His Girfriend Due To Nigeria Loss. by farano(f): 11:11pm On Jun 30, 2014
mencade5: enegod na wa oooo. Hahaha
Gudnyt n sweet dreams smiley

1 Like

Re: A Man Just Ended His Relationship With His Girfriend Due To Nigeria Loss. by dre11(m): 11:14pm On Jun 30, 2014
Op and his topics........

Them just fit each other

1 Like

Re: A Man Just Ended His Relationship With His Girfriend Due To Nigeria Loss. by Lorlaahlozz: 11:16pm On Jun 30, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Man Just Ended His Relationship With His Girfriend Due To Nigeria Loss. by odufanabasa(f): 11:37pm On Jun 30, 2014
Boring undecided
Re: A Man Just Ended His Relationship With His Girfriend Due To Nigeria Loss. by mencade5(m): 4:33am On Jul 01, 2014
@farano:
Gudnyt n sweet dreams smiley
tanx dear, my heart is yours to keep. I slept off, just woke up now and then i saw ur message.

I pray let the angels surrounds you and may they make your sleep beautiful just as you are beautiful.

Have a lovely nite rest.
Re: A Man Just Ended His Relationship With His Girfriend Due To Nigeria Loss. by mencade5(m): 4:38am On Jul 01, 2014
odufanabasa: Boring undecided
*kicks hers out of the thread*

1 Like

Re: A Man Just Ended His Relationship With His Girfriend Due To Nigeria Loss. by mencade5(m): 4:46am On Jul 01, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: cheesy cheesy cheesy
hi lowler (lola).
Re: A Man Just Ended His Relationship With His Girfriend Due To Nigeria Loss. by Lorlaahlozz: 1:43pm On Jul 01, 2014
mencade5: hi lowler (lola).
Hi..mecha(mencade)

1 Like

Re: A Man Just Ended His Relationship With His Girfriend Due To Nigeria Loss. by mencade5(m): 1:49pm On Jul 01, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: Hi..mecha(mencade)
you are tickling me ooooo. Lol...i hope it is not mechanic you want to spell there.
Re: A Man Just Ended His Relationship With His Girfriend Due To Nigeria Loss. by Lorlaahlozz: 1:51pm On Jul 01, 2014
mencade5: you are tickling me ooooo. Lol...i hope it is not mechanic you want to spell there.
Ermmmm grin

1 Like

Re: A Man Just Ended His Relationship With His Girfriend Due To Nigeria Loss. by mencade5(m): 2:02pm On Jul 01, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: Ermmmm grin
*holds her waist for her* tongue
Re: A Man Just Ended His Relationship With His Girfriend Due To Nigeria Loss. by Lorlaahlozz: 2:04pm On Jul 01, 2014
mencade5: *holds her waist for her* tongue
Hian!

1 Like

Re: A Man Just Ended His Relationship With His Girfriend Due To Nigeria Loss. by barackodam: 2:08pm On Jul 01, 2014
LMAO
Re: A Man Just Ended His Relationship With His Girfriend Due To Nigeria Loss. by mencade5(m): 2:08pm On Jul 01, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: Hian!
its not a bad thing na. tongue

(1) (Reply)

Ever Wooed By A Lady? Share Your Experience / Is It Wrong For Ladies To Be On Top Just As Much As Guys? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.