Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,009 members, 7,814,442 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Does My Ex Boyfriend Want Me Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does My Ex Boyfriend Want Me Back (1493 Views)

Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup / How To Make Your Ex Boyfriend Want You Back / My Boyfriend Want Me To Get Pregnant Before Marriage And Am Still A Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does My Ex Boyfriend Want Me Back by tiemod: 11:39pm On Jun 30, 2014
After we met up for the first time again (after No Contact period) earlier this month, I have not seen him since. A big part of the reason is because we have both been busy (he was working on prepping for a big project and I was out of town for a bit – so it did not leave much time in between for us to get together). I tried to still stay in touch through email, but tried to lay low because previously, I think I was being too available and usually being the one to initiate, replying to him too soon, etc. Anyway, the thing is that his replies to me are not as enthused as I would like (they are friendly, but short) and he has not mentioned getting together again in any of them (again, we have both been busy though, and I just got back from my trip – but still…). I’m not sure what to do at this point because I don’t want to come on too strong. Should I just wait for him to contact me again, and let it be his idea to meet up again, or should I suggest it? His project is finished now (last week), and the last message I sent him was a short response to his, in which I said that I looked forward to hearing all about it. He has not replied since, and he knows I am back in town today. I really miss him. Trying to be patient but even though he is staying in contact, it is pretty minimal and nonchalant and it makes me feel like I want to give up as he isn’t showing the kind of interest I would like.

For those in the same situation as mine, just found this video on YouTube and its helpful:
https://www.affordabledeals.ng/2022/03/09/ex-back/
Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Want Me Back by ERCROSS(m): 12:14am On Jul 01, 2014
i'd advice u nt to initiate contacting him first,
it may make it obvious to him dat u r all over him..
If he really has interest in u like b4, he wud v called u b4 u arrive bak to town and even while he's busy, he will find time out of his busy schedule to reply ur mail, call u or call u..
but i'd advice u to be prepared to move on...
Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Want Me Back by Nobody: 12:50am On Jul 01, 2014
Go get your man, neglect this guy.

ERCROSS: i'd advice u nt to initiate contacting him first,
it may make it obvious to him dat u r all over him..
If he really has interest in u like b4, he wud v called u b4 u arrive bak to town and even while he's busy, he will find time out of his busy schedule to reply ur mail, call u or call u..
but i'd advice u to be prepared to move on...
Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Want Me Back by joanrivers(f): 2:30am On Jul 02, 2014
It is always what you say that decides the fate of your relationship. While saying the wrong things will end your relationship, saying the right words can help you salvage it. Here is what you should avoid saying and what you need to say to your boyfriend to get him back.

Pay close attention to what I have to say because these next words in the video are the absolute truth and I need you to realize this. If you truly and honestly and you feel like he is worth fighting for, it may not be too late to get him back. There are psychological techniques that you can use to win your man back and these techniques have been proven to work time and time again. Watch the video below and find out what to do next to get your ex boyfriend back into a relationship with you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWKNcxjG7S0

The thing is if you say anything too soon then it's most likely to backfire badly. Before you make a move and attempt to say anything to your boyfriend you must make sure that you have let a bit of time pass. Make sure that your boyfriend doesn't hate you and is willing to at least hear you out.

Admit your mistake
The first thing that you must do is to admit your mistake. The fact that you are taking ownership of your actions and are willing to go beyond and even take ownership of what was beyond your control is something that won't go unnoticed. This is bound to make your boyfriend feel a lot better.

Apologize
Just admitting your mistake isn't enough. You have to follow it up with an apology. Tell your boyfriend that you are very sorry for what you have done. Tell your ex boyfriend that you really feel bad for hurting him and it was never intentional. Don't validate what you did or try to justify your actions unless he asks you to. Just make the apology heartfelt.

Say you were lucky
Make your ex boyfriend feel a little better by telling him that you feel that you were really lucky to have him in your life. All you need to tell him is how enriched your life felt because of him and how much you have grown as an individual because of his presence.

Keep the spite and negativity out
When you are talking to him he might say some things that you feel are unfair. It's in your best interests to just swallow your pride and hear him out. Trashing out negative things about him now is only going to make things worse.

Hear him out
Listen to what he is saying. Sometimes listening is as important as saying things. When you give him a patient hearing you get to understand his side of the story and figure out your next move.

Wish him well
Once your conversation is over, all you need to do is wish him well like you mean it. Tell him that all you want is for him to be happy even if it means that you have to be sad. He will see your good side and will soon be back with you.

Give Close Attention Here-

Now listen carefully! Take 2 minutes to read the next page and you'll discover a stunning trick which will have your ex boyfriend begging you to take them back. There is a set of easy to follow psychological tricks which will make your ex boyfriend crawl back to you within a few days guaranteed. For the complete guide Visit: http://www.BreakupCare.com

Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Want Me Back by laplace12(m): 2:47am On Jul 02, 2014
That guy is not your boyfriend, he's a guy you are trying to woo. Good luck, just be smart about it.
Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Want Me Back by joanrivers(f): 9:11pm On Jul 06, 2014
Things To Say To Get Your Ex Boyfriend Or Ex Girlfriend Back. Just after your breakup, if you are missing your Ex Boyfriend Or Ex Girlfriend so much that you want him/her back, then you must decide with care on what to say to get your Ex Boyfriend Or Ex Girlfriend back. It is ultimately words that make or break a relationship. What you say to your Ex Boyfriend Or Ex Girlfriend after your breakup is most important and it is highly recommended to choose the right words that can win their hearts back.

Here are a few phrases, if uttered at the right time in the right manner, can actually get your Ex Boyfriend Or Ex Girlfriend consider getting back to you.

Of course, at this moment, the best thing to do is to break up - You must be wondering why on earth would we say that? In the heat of the moment, when both of you have decided to break up, saying this right after the breakup will shake your Ex Boyfriend Or Ex Girlfriend up and will also help you gain control of the relationship.

You move on with your life and I will go my way - This may actually sound like it is going too far. However, this is another powerful phrase that will jolt your Ex Boyfriend Or Ex Girlfriend into reality and contemplate a future without you. This will get your Ex Boyfriend Or Ex Girlfriend thinking and may even get him/her jealous enough not to leave you.

I am really sorry for what I have done - There is no better way to touch your Ex Boyfriend Or Ex Girlfriend 's heart than to sincerely apologize, especially if you are in the wrong. In fact, this is probably the only thing your Ex Boyfriend Or Ex Girlfriend has been waiting for you to do after you broke up.

Let us try and work this out - Utter these words in a calm manner after your emotions have settled down. The way you say this will surely have a deep impact on your Ex Boyfriend Or Ex Girlfriend and he or she will certainly consider your suggestion, especially if they are still in love with you.

Let us forget the past and start a fresh new relationship - These words are sure to induce faith and hope in your Ex Boyfriend Or Ex Girlfriend who has been shattered by the happenings. It is however really important to keep up your words and actually forget what happened and see your relationship from a new perspective.

I take my words back, I did not actually mean them - In the heat of the moment, if you have hurled abuses you now regret, you can tell your Ex Boyfriend Or Ex Girlfriend how you are willing to take your words back. This can reduce the hurt and grief to a great extent and calm down emotions.

I think we should forget what happened and get along with life - Saying this will give an impression to your Ex Boyfriend Or Ex Girlfriend that you have forgotten everything, willing to forgive and move on with the relationship.

Now listen carefully! Take 2 minutes to read the next page and you'll discover a stunning trick which will have your Ex Boyfriend Or Ex Girlfriend begging you to take them back. There is a set of easy to follow psychological tricks which will make your Ex Boyfriend Or Ex Girlfriend crawl back to you within a few days guaranteed. I strongly urge you to read everything on the next page before it's too late and time runs out.
Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Want Me Back by mabelbrilliant: 12:19am On Aug 04, 2014
Hi, I really need your advice on how to get my ex boyfriend back. I love my ex so much and am sure he also love me when he told me he cant live without me, we share everything together even our account details and password. We had a fight and lost communication, a month later i saw him with another lady of on street kissing and i felt a pain go through my heart. Brad please come to my rescue, am in pains.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help A Brother! / Six reasons why you date girls!!! / Couple Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.