Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,043 members, 7,810,862 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup (193414 Views)

YOUR FIRST LOVE: How Long Did You Date And What Caused The Breakup? / Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by oboso1: 1:28pm On Jul 08, 2014
When your boyfriend dumps you and you still love him, it can leave you feeling very raw emotionally. Not only will you be feeling anger and sadness, but you'll also experience regret and longing. Once you've gotten past the initial shock over the relationship ending you'll start to wish you could have him back. Your mind will race back to the wonderful moments when he used to tell you he'd love you forever. If you want to have that back it is possible. Learning how to make him miss you after the break up is the first step towards getting him back for good.

Understanding how to make him miss you after the break up starts with recognizing the power in being emotionally calm and in control. Women are notorious for allowing their emotions to take hold of them. We tend to cry at even the smallest thing. It's not uncommon for a woman to become teary eyed over a passionate romantic movie or even an endearing television commercial. It's understandable that when we feel as though we've lost the man we adore that our emotions would wreak havoc. We do things during this time we wouldn't normally do. Things like calling him continuously or sending him long, rambling emails proclaiming our undying love.

You absolutely must be in control of yourself if you hope to have any chance with your ex in the future. You must present yourself as a strong, stable woman. Show him that you are okay after the split and that your world didn't come to a crashing halt just because he said goodbye to you. If you can do this, you'll be on your way to getting him back.

The only way to make your ex boyfriend miss you is to remove yourself from his life. Some women can't really comprehend this as they think that even a day away from their ex will result in losing him for good. Distance is your ally when you want to get him back. Making him miss you will reignite romantic feelings in him. It will help to push aside all the negative emotions he's feeling right now over the beak up and will remind him of why he fell in love with you initially.

Do whatever you need to do to not call him for a few weeks. Focus on all the other areas of your life including reconnecting with friends and getting caught up with family. Surround yourself with people who love you and enjoy life. If you can do that, and resist the urge to reach out to him, he'll start to miss you. Once that happens it won't be long until he wants to talk with you again.

Pay Close Attention Here-

Now listen carefully! Take 2 minutes to read the next page and you'll discover a stunning trick which will have your ex begging you to take them back. There is a set of easy to follow psychological tricks which will make your ex crawl back to you within a few days guaranteed. I strongly urge you to read everything on the next page before it's too late and time runs out- Click Here.

Now you can stop your break up or lover’s rejection...even if your situation seems hopeless! There are specific techniques that will show you exactly what to do and what to say to get your ex lover back in your arms- Especially if you are the only one trying... Visit How to Make Your Ex Jealous

Looking for love and dating can be challenging. Discuss your dating problems on our forum. We can help you find a great loving relationship! Go to: http://www.relationshiptalkforum.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydGDKHfEUbs

How to Get Over Your Ex Boyfriend
Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by ElFenomeno1: 1:30pm On Jul 08, 2014
Bullsheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by samdean(m): 1:36pm On Jul 08, 2014
just passing

1 Like

Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by jamesbridget13(f): 2:08pm On Jul 08, 2014
someone who has given up on u y do u need to stress things n put urslf under emotional torture rather than move on and embrace better days. I love myself ''forward ever backward no no''

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by jameslives: 2:43pm On Jul 08, 2014
If you're reading this right now, you're probably suffering over the loss of someone you love greatly. I know you've lost your lover and I understand that the worst pain imaginable is having the person that you love the most tell you they don't want you anymore.

The funny part is that, as you are sitting there, with your heart feeling like it's been ripped out of your chest, people are telling you things like...

* You will get over it.
* He/She was no good for you.
* Move on (my personal favorite).
* It's his/her loss - you were too good for him/her.

What a bunch of crap! And all that, just to make you feel better. But, let's face it...

...Nobody can say anything to make you feel better... Except from me. Because I can tell you how to get your ex back!

I know exactly how you can get your ex back. Believe it or not, getting your ex back is a very easy to follow linear process, but, also, a very counter-intuitive one.

We'll talk about this in a second, but, one thing I want to point out is that you'll find some amazing resources down at the bottom of this article. The complete gender-specific gameplan for getting your ex back is waiting for you. You owe it to yourself to take a look.

Okay, now let me give you a few tips to put you on the right track...

1. Break contact. I'm serious. Reduce or, if possible, break any contact with your ex for about 3 to 4 weeks. This should be easy, right?...Not really. This is going to be the most painful tip because you will, most likely, miss them a lot and never stop wondering about what they are doing. Stop calling them, stop sending them emails, text messages or anything of that nature. One of the biggest mistakes people make after a breakup is what I call text message terrorism. I'm sure you know what this is, but, also, I bet you don't realize that, after a breakup, any text message, email or phone call can be too much for your ex. They already had too much telling you they don't want you anymore. At this point it's best to agree with the breakup and be totally cool about it.

2. Stop being needy. Always remember this: a hungry dog doesn't get fed! Nobody wants to be around a needy person. It's hard-wired into our brains to align with people who have higher survival value and stay away from needy people. While it is possible to make your ex take you back out of pity, it's not what we are trying to accomplish here. You want your ex to be attracted to you again, not to feel sorry for you.

3. Get your life back. It's time to call your old friends that you've probably neglected lately. Do it right now. Start having massive fun. Note that this is not some feel good advice. Being happy on your own is very important if you want to attract people into your life, and, most important, to get your ex back. So, make sure you put your life in order.

4. Start working out. When you work out, endorphins are released inside your body, so, you will feel a lot better. It will make you look better too, so you'll get a boost in your confidence. Remember: confidence is one of the most attractive traits you can have (every dating advice I've read - good or bad - included this cliché - the power of confidence). But, confidence comes with success while you've just been dumped. It's not going to be easy, but, don't worry too much. I'm going to give you all the tools you need to get success, so confidence will happen automatically.

5. Contact your ex. If your ex doesn't contact you after 4 weeks, you can contact them and have a light conversation. There are a few steps you need to do before actually contacting your ex. You'll easily find them in the materials I will give you (check the resources at the bottom of this article). Avoid talking about your past relationship. Don't ask your ex if they are dating someone new and don't brag about how many people you are sleeping with or dating (that's lame... only losers brag). Just keep it light while avoiding any arguments. Also, be cool and don't let them think you're desperate to see them.

6. Make your next date with your ex emotionally charged. "What?! A date?! My ex doesn't even answer my phone calls!"...I can hear you screaming already. But, it's alright. You will find a solution for every situation in the materials at the bottom of this article. I will teach you how to make your ex return your phone calls and how to get another date. Well, that's actually the easy part.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hd9_u4OAMkc

How to Make Your Ex Girlfriend Come Back
Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by fuckshit: 2:43pm On Jul 08, 2014
jamesbridget13: someone who has given up on u y do u need to stress things n put urslf under emotional torture rather than move on and embrace better days. I love myself ''forward ever backward no no''
your FÜCKING shi/t right

1 Like

Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by donyjohn: 3:26pm On Jul 08, 2014
How many times have you already tried to get your ex back and have failed? Have your friends been observing this and have been telling you to give up the efforts you have been making and try the no contact method?

Try to get your ex back by not making contact seems a little crazy from one perspective. But this method can work and if everything else you have tried has failed why not try it. Below are some of the reasons why it might work for you.

1. If you are constantly exposed to your ex it will remind them of the negative things, such as fighting and arguing. It is difficult to move on past these things because your ex is constantly reminded of them each time you try to make contact. After enough time has passed with no contact, those painful memories start to fade away. What is left are the good memories and a feeling of why your ex may miss you and the relationship you had together.

2. It is amazing how time has a way of healing wounds from a break up. If enough time is allowed to pass not only the little things, but the big issues between you and your ex can go away or soften. The key thing for you is to let enough time to pass to allow this healing process to happen. Keep in mind the bigger the problem the longer it may take.

3. Your ex will never have a chance to grasp what they are missing when you are constantly bothering them. If they are to have a chance to take you back, you will have to take some time away from making any contact with them. Back off and wait, after a period of time you just may find that your ex calls you. There will be that day when they realize what they are missing and will be ready to make contact with you again.

But to make this work you have to take it serious. You do not have to go out of your way to avoid them if you happen to meet in public. Just give them their space and wait long enough for them to remember the good times you had together and to forget the bad. This will also give both of you time to figure out what you would want from your relationship the second time around and how to make it work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9jiJ2NOYtw

How Do I Get My Ex Girlfriend Back After I Cheated
Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by michaelpower: 4:23pm On Jul 08, 2014
Has your ex decided that, out of the blue, he doesn't want to be with you anymore? If you'd like to get back together with your ex, I want to reveal some of the biggest mistakes you might be making in trying to get him back.

Mistake #1: Calling Or Texting Him Over And Over Again

This is one of the biggest mistakes people make when trying to get back together with their ex. This is when you can't stop calling or texting your ex to try to get him to talk to you.

You may start to panic when he doesn't respond right away, or find yourself sitting by the phone waiting for it to ring. Or worse - you might end up calling, texting, or emailing him over and over again - sending a string of messages that seem to sound more and more desperate. The bottom line is to stop contacting him if he isn't responding, or if he's telling you to leave him alone.

Mistake #2: Over-Apologizing And Declaring Your Love

If you've made a mistake in your relationship, your first instinct might be to beg and plead for forgiveness, and tell your ex how much you love him. This hardly ever works because the person who initiated the break up is usually more emotionally detached from the situation as it is.

He might even be expecting you to "freak out" and get emotional, and what you want to do is the opposite. He's also probably going to think that apologizing and declaring your love now is "too little too late."

Mistake #3: Acting Out Of Jealousy, Rage, And Hurt

Essentially, you may feel emotionally out of control right now - and when your emotions are a wreck, you tend to say and do things you wouldn't normally do (and that you may regret later). You may lash out at your ex, call him names, or try to guilt-trip him back into the relationship.

These emotional outbursts can severely damage a relationship if repeated over a period of time. It's important to allow things to cool off if you feel compelled to act out in the heat of the moment. What Not To Do After A Break Up

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by Houseofglam7(f): 4:27pm On Jul 08, 2014
Mtchewwwwww
Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by hamiltonreal: 5:15pm On Jul 08, 2014
When learning how to get your ex back after a breakup, text messages can be your most powerful ally or your worst enemy. When used in the wrong way, text messages can further alienate your ex and push your relationship beyond repair. When used in the right way, text messages can help you reconnect with your ex and can open your ex up to the idea of being with you again.

Text messages are literally a "push button" solution which makes them super cool and appealing. However, it also means they can get you in trouble in a hurry if you're not careful.

People are addicted to their cell phones. They have them at their side every minute of every day (even while they sleep). This gives you an incredible window of opportunity to seduce your ex back into your life...if you know what you're doing.

5 Starting Points For Getting Your Ex Back Using Text Messages

If you're going to use text messages to get your ex back, there are some important things to keep in mind.

1.) Get Back Together With Your Ex For The Right Reasons

Before you begin to text your ex, you need to make sure you're getting back together for the right reasons.

So, what are the right reasons?

Michael Fiore, relationship expert and author of Text Your Ex Back, states the right reasons occur when "...you legitimately miss and appreciate your ex, feel like you've got a real connection, and feel like the reasons you broke up are things you can resolve, accept, or move past." Never try to get back with an ex who is emotionally or physical abusive or to satisfy your own ego.

2.) Have Realistic Expectations

Learning how to get your ex back using text messages (or any other method for that matter) takes time and work. It will require patience.

Understand there is no single "magic text" that will immediately bring your ex crawling back to you. You also must realize there's no guarantee you will get your ex back. You must be willing to accept that possibility.

3.) Understand The Breakup And Have Clear Goals

Before you use text messages to get your ex back, it's important to understand why you broke up in the first place and have clear goals for what you hope to achieve by repairing the relationship.

During this step, it's important to be completely honest with yourself. The reason you want your ex back doesn't have to be fairy tale romantic, but it needs to be clear and honest.

For example, it might be something like, "I want my ex back because no one has ever understood me as much as they have" or "I want my ex back because I care about them so much and can't stand the thought of them being with someone else".

4.) The "No Contact" Rule Still Applies

If you've read any relationship advice about how to get your ex back after a breakup, you've probably come across the "no contact" rule. While many different variations of the rule exist, it generally states something like, "Never contact your ex after a breakup for at least a month."

When using text messages to get your ex back, the same rule applies. By not contacting your ex right away, you give them a chance to miss you. You also allow time for both you and your ex to sort out your emotions.

If you try to text too soon, then you risk letting heightened emotions dictate what you say and do which runs the risk of making you come across as needy and/or desperate. It can also lead to more fighting if you and your ex haven't had a chance to cool down.

5.) Never Use A "Nothing Text" To Initiate The Conversation

Once you know what your goals are, it's time to send out that all important first text. A few things to keep in mind during your first few texts include:

Don't be needy or desperate.
It's OK (and normal) if you don't get a response.
Be positive and upbeat rather than trying to get into a serious conversation about the relationship right from the get go.
Validate your ex's feelings. Never tell your ex what they are feeling is wrong or stupid. They're entitled to feel the way they feel even if you see things a different way.

Relationship expert Michael Fiore recommends using an "across the bow" text to get the conversation started and says to stay away from "nothing texts" at all costs. Nothing texts are simply texts that don't really say anything and don't create any curiosity or hook for a response. These are things like "Hi" or "What's up?" and are a very common mistake people make when trying to text an ex.

An "across the bow" text is simply a text that let's your ex know you are thinking about them, you don't have any ill feelings toward them, and you aren't needy or desperate (even if you feel like you are). How to Make My Ex Think about Me

For example, it could be something like, "I just drove by a group of horses and it made me think of you and smile because I know how much you love to go riding. Hope you're doing great." These types of texts are positive and not pushy. They don't demand a response so your ex can respond if they want, but they won't feel pressured to do so.

While the above will help you get started, there's still much more to know about how to get your ex back through text messages.

2 Likes

Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by markjane: 5:45pm On Jul 08, 2014
You've heard the same advice time and time again since the break up. You're supposed to ignore your ex boyfriend if you want to get him back. At first glance it makes absolutely no sense at all. How in the world could ignoring a man make him decide that he wants you back? The opposite seems much more likely, doesn't it? Internally you feel that right now would be the perfect time to pick up the phone to call your ex boyfriend and suggest you two try and work things out. But everyone is screaming at you to not do that. You're confused, you feel desperate and you're worried that you're going to make a mistake that's going to cost you the man you love. Before you do anything, you need a short and concise lesson in male psychology. There's a very good reason why you should pay attention to those who tell you to forget your ex boyfriend's phone number, address and place of work.

Right Now You're Not in Control of Your Failed Relationship

After a break up the individual who is chasing their ex partner is not in control of the future of the relationship. As women we often wish we could live our lives in the pages of a romance novel. We imagine that moment when our ex boyfriend picks up the phone to say he can't live another day without us. The problem is that in reality that's not likely to happen if you're chasing him non-stop. Your actions really do speak louder than your words in this scenario and your actions are screaming a message that loudly declares, "I'm desperate and I don't care who knows it."

He is completely in control of what happens next. If he chooses to ignore you, he knows instinctively that you're just going to step up your efforts and pursue him even more. Essentially you're telling him that the more he ignores you, the harder you'll try. Your life revolves around him and that feeds his ego. Most men in this position aren't quick to give their ex girlfriend the time of day because they want to see how far she'll push herself in an effort to win him back.

You must shift the dynamic of the relationship so that you're the one in control of the future. The best way to do that is to change your own behavior. You'll actually be surprised at how quickly he'll decide he wants you when he suddenly believes you no longer want him.

There's More to Ignoring Your Ex Boyfriend Than Not Answering His Texts

One relationship changing error that many women make before they start no contact with their ex boyfriend is they tell him of their intentions in such a way that he realizes that it's little more than a game. If you announce to your ex boyfriend that you're no longer talking to him, and you do that while you're overly emotional, he's going to view it as a tactic to get him back. His competitive spirit will kick itself into overdrive and he'll set out on his own course to ignore you. Before you know it, weeks or months will have passed and you'll both be too stubborn to reach out to connect with the other.

You're much better off just dropping off the face of the earth. The best advice you can follow is to decide one moment (now is good) that you're not going to talk or try to try to your ex boyfriend again for at least a month. Don't let anyone know that you're doing this as mutual friends love to gossip and your ex boyfriend will once again realize you're using no contact as a tool to remind him how much he needs you.

During the next month, try your best to shift your focus to something positive and enriching. It's very tempting to sit and wallow in the memories of when you two were together but that's not going to accomplish anything productive for you. This should be a month when you rediscover who you are, as a woman, and you get in touch with what you want out of life.

Redefine What Your Life Goals Are As You Distance Yourself From Your Ex

You're in for a couple of welcome surprises when you do begin the journey of ignoring your ex boyfriend. First and foremost, you're going to be shocked with how he responds. Typically a man will want a woman who no longer wants him. Once your ex boyfriend realizes that you've stopped your never-ending quest to regain his love and devotion, he'll set out to recapture your heart. It's amazing how that works. Men are notorious for wanting things in life that are just beyond their reach. When one of those things becomes an ex girlfriend, a man will kick his charm into high gear in an effort to win her back. Basically, if you take away the knowledge that you want him, he'll start to question who you do want. Once that happens, he'll come running back to you full force, trying to get you to explain to him what's changed. Does Your Ex Still Love You

The other, more welcome, benefit of ignoring your ex boyfriend is you get to finally decide, in an emotionally uncluttered way, whether getting back together is actually something that you want or need. Things look and feel much different a month after the break up. Your emotions are settled, your future is less defined and you are open to a whole array of possibilities.

Giving yourself the opportunity to take a breath from your ex boyfriend is one of the best gifts you can possibly ever get. You will finally be able to decide what is best for you and whether reuniting with him is truly the best way to make all your romantic dreams come true.

1 Like

Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by johnxz: 11:09pm On Sep 14, 2014
How i got my husband back...

My name is Bradley Speck. I live in Canada, and i got married four months ago. My husband and I have been living a very happy and lovely life. So as time went on, I began to notice this strange attitude that my husband was possessing. He was now going out with other girls, to the extent that he was no longer picking up my calls, and he was not even sleeping in the house anymore. I became confused and didn't know what to do. So i became worried and stranded, that brought so many thoughts into my mind, because I have never experienced a thing like this before in my life.

So I decided to visit a spell caster, to see if he can help me out. So immediately I went to the internet, where I saw an amazing testimony of a spell caster who brought someone's ex lover back, so I contacted him immediately and I explained to him all my problems and he told me that it will be very easy for him to solve, compare to the ones that he has done before. And he also gave me some proof to be really sure of his work, and he assured me that my husband will come back to me immediately he is through with the spell. And also he told me to put all my trust in him, and I really obeyed him. So it was 8:00 am on the next morning, when I was about going to work, when i received my husband's call, and he told me that he was coming back home, and he apologized to me, and told me that he is very sorry for the pain that he has cost me. And after some hours later, he really came back home, and that was how we continued our marriage with lots of love and happiness, and our love was now stronger than how it were before.

then, he also told me that once my heart desire has been granted unto me that i should go and testify of his work right here on the internet. Right now I am the happiest woman on earth today as I am writing this testimony, and I want to really thank DR Akim for bringing back my husband, and for bringing joy and love to my family.He can also cast many other spells.. uou can call him in +2348159645271...
CONTACT HIM NOW ON THIS EMAIL
uniquelovespellcenter@yahoo.com
uniquelovespellcenter@yahoo.com
Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by MisterLongman(m): 11:19pm On Sep 14, 2014
^^^

1 Like

Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by philantoxx(m): 8:48am On Oct 06, 2014
wanna see comments only abeg
Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by wyankimberly: 9:07pm On Oct 14, 2014
[b]
Do you need a miracle to help you with your heartache? Do you want to be Happy Again ? I want to honestly help you because i know what it feels like to have your heart broken. We all want to be happy with the one that makes our heart beat, the one who makes us happy. I know its hard to trust so called spell casters. I was blessed to find a trustworthy spell caster Dr. Ikhine is the most powerful spell caster there is. He is caring , understanding and will help you with the most impossible love issue you may have. Weather you want your lover or husband back , he will make it happen in just 48hours. He is the only one i would ever trust. He is making my dream come true with the love of my life. Don't hesitate on contacting him email Or phone call away. Contact him at agbadado@gmail.com or Call Dr. Ikhine @ +2347060552255 your problems will be forever solved.

Do you need a miracle to help you with your heartache? Do you want to be Happy Again ? I want to honestly help you because i know what it feels like to have your heart broken. We all want to be happy with the one that makes our heart beat, the one who makes us happy. I know its hard to trust so called spell casters. I was blessed to find a trustworthy spell caster Dr. Ikhine is the most powerful spell caster there is. He is caring , understanding and will help you with the most impossible love issue you may have. Weather you want your lover or husband back , he will make it happen in just 48hours. He is the only one i would ever trust. He is making my dream come true with the love of my life. Don't hesitate on contacting him email Or phone call away. Contact him at agbadado@gmail.com or Call Dr. Ikhine @ +2347060552255 your problems will be forever solved.

Do you need a miracle to help you with your heartache? Do you want to be Happy Again ? I want to honestly help you because i know what it feels like to have your heart broken. We all want to be happy with the one that makes our heart beat, the one who makes us happy. I know its hard to trust so called spell casters. I was blessed to find a trustworthy spell caster Dr. Ikhine is the most powerful spell caster there is. He is caring , understanding and will help you with the most impossible love issue you may have. Weather you want your lover or husband back , he will make it happen in just 48hours. He is the only one i would ever trust. He is making my dream come true with the love of my life. Don't hesitate on contacting him email Or phone call away. Contact him at agbadado@gmail.com or Call Dr. Ikhine @ +2347060552255 your problems will be forever solved.[/b][i][/i]
Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by SlimBrawnie(f): 9:15pm On Oct 14, 2014
I don't know about you, for me, I have the patience to endure, however, God has blessed me with enough strength to move on whenever my patience runs out.
Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by RolandJohnson1: 11:23pm On Oct 15, 2014
I am Lydia Fred i lives in united states and i was in a serious relationship with my Ex Guy for 3 good years.. One day we were in a dinner party, we had a little misunderstanding which lead to a Quarrel and he stood up and left me at the dinner party. i try to call him but he was not picking my calls so after than i contacted my brother and told him about it,my brother so much love me that he had to see him on my behalf,he told my brother that it is over between us. I cry all day, Then i contacted a friend of mine that had this similar experience and she directed me to Dr.Azuka, and i contacted him and tell him my problems how i lost my relationship with my lover. at first i thought it was not going to be possible.i was ask to come up with a little requirement information of me and my Ex Guy,so i did what i was ask to do, after 24Hours the spell was cast i was in my office when my Ex Guy called me and was asking me to forgive him and come back to him. i was very surprise it was like a dream to me. my ex is now back and he treat me very good. and our relationship is now stronger ask ever before. if you are act there looking for help is time for you to still put your hope on dr. azuka love spell, i promise you that you will be happy with your ex again email him. Greatazukalovespell@gmail.com tell +2348071398555
Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by chigoizie7(m): 10:48am On Oct 16, 2014
jamesbridget13:
someone who has given up on u y do u need to stress things n put urslf under emotional torture rather than move on and embrace better days. I love myself ''forward ever backward no no''

well said.but dont u think that for the fact that some people rejected u does not make u stop loving dem? people differ.if u wait for people to hate u 1st b4 u hate dem in return,then u dont have a mind of ur own.truth be told, even when ur bf or gf was so bad to u b4 d break up.@ some point in ur life,u tend to miss dem.

1 Like

Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 16, 2014
.....Barely few weeks after our break-up, he told me he missed me in all aspect......He knew deep down in his mind that I was always there to add colour to his days...I encouraged him always......Respected him despite the fact that we were in the same class....I was more than a friend to him......I gave him my soul and heart......He'll always run to me whenever he needs a shoulder to cry on......Yeah, I missed him too....No doubt.....

But going back is like chopping your own vomit......So many water don pass under bridge.......It is better to move to a more greener pasture....

.....There s evry possibility you ll miss your ex....theres evry possibility your ex will miss you.....So far as theres a special mark you made in their life....

3 Likes

Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by daben1(m): 1:06pm On Oct 16, 2014
He doesn't oooooo, he doesn't
Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by JaniseGayle01: 4:05am On Oct 20, 2014
!!! Am So Full Of Joy Sharing Your Testimony To The World My Wife Is Back !!!

Glorious be unto Dr. Ukaka the great man and ever, my name is Sarah from Taxes city usa. since 1 and a half year I have witness what is called heart broken. my boyfriend that promised me marriage failed me and impregnate me and leave,he dump me,he stop calling" he stop picking my calls,and he no longer respond to me. I have be looking for solution,I fall into the hands of fake spell caster,they rough me off and took my money without help.I have cried,I have weep"and tears runs out of eyes. The silentness in my heart brought me to the deepest path of failure that I lost my job. Crying all day,because of my life was lonely. So thanks to Ukaka that came into my life and brought me the greatest joy that was lost. I saw his mail while browsing and I contact and tell him what I am passing through with no doubt because what saw about him,was enough to believe. And I was given words of solution on what to do. I can't really help thinking about it I have tried to see what I can do, I manage to provide him some materials and he help me with the rest,after casting the spell, 12hrs later he came with rose on his hand and I was even about going out,i saw him in front of my door when he sees me he knee and said he is dying I should forgive him and accept him back he was crying,I can't wait to let him finish I quickly crab him and kiss him, just then" he said he is restless without me, just as the prophet has said he will be. He brought out a ring and put it on my hand. Our wedding day was scheduled,1week after we got married. today makes it 2weeks and we are living happily I don't know how to praise him enough, he has done me a thing I can never forget. And I can't really share to myself alone, I want y'all to help me praise him because if it is wasn't for him I already plan of committing suicide. But right now I am now so happy more than I was before. And you out there crying for help you've already got one,Ukaka is the man that you need in all rampart. contact his address if you need his service, freedomlovespell@hotmail.com also contact him on his web site: freedomlovespelltemple.yolasite.com
Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by joescandra1: 4:35pm On Nov 17, 2014
I am joes candra, I promise to share this testimony all over the world once my boyfriend return back to me, and today with all due respect i want to thank DR.OSAUYI for bringing joy and happiness to my relationship and my family. I want to inform you all that there is a spell caster that is real and genuine. I never believed in any of these things until i loosed my boyfriend, I required help until i found a grate spell caster, And he cast a love spell for me, and he assured me that I will get my boyfriend back in two days after the spell has been cast. Three days later, my phone rang, and so shockingly, it was my boyfriend who has not called me for past 6 years now, and made an apology for the heart break, and told me that he is ready to be my back bone till the rest of his life with me. DR.OSAUYI released him up to know how much i loved and wanted him. And opened his eyes to picture how much we have share together. As I`m writing this testimony right now I`m the most happiest girl on earth and me and my boyfriend is living a happy life and our love is now stronger than how it were even before our break up. So that`s why I promised to share my testimony all over the universe.All thanks goes to DR.OSAUYI for the excessive work that he has done for me. Below is the email address in any situation you are undergoing a heart break, and I assure you that as he has done mine for me, he will definitely help you too. OSAUYILOVESPELL@YAHOO.COM that is his email address bye or you can call is hot line on +2347064294395

Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by Gwen11: 9:31pm On Nov 27, 2014
I'm Gwen James from usa. My husband left me for no reason on 13th of June 2010. He moved in with another woman, I felt like killing myself and I've tried so many spell casters but all to no avail. My life was very bitter and sorrowful. Then one day, a friend of mine told me about this spell caster called Great Osoba who helped her on her own situation when her husband left her. But at first i didn't believe it because i' ve tested so many of them and it didn't work. she begged me further so I decided to try this spell caster called Great Osoba. I contacted him and i told him my problems and gave him all the necessary information he required. He just laughed and told me never to worry that my husband will call me back in less than two days and i believed, and after he has finished casting the spell my husband called me and started begging. He apologized and came back to me crying for a second chance. Today i and my husband live happily like never before. I can really say that this spell caster is powerful because of his work my husband is home again. I'm now a very happy woman and ever since he has shown me love like never before. Thank you Great Osoba I will forever be grateful to you. You can reach him on his email: Greatosobaspelltemple@gmail. com he will solve any problem you are facing now. Just contact him and see his work. once again thank you Great Osoba.

Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by BreezyRita(f): 9:48pm On Nov 27, 2014
lengthy post. Lengthy comments..... What's worse?? These em-yu-em-yus advertising their yeye magic doctors. Na wa!

2 Likes

Re: Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup by nataliemattioli: 11:32pm On Nov 29, 2014
Hello am Natalie Mattioli from dubai i wanna thank Dr Ogala for what he has done for me at first i taught he was scam but until i just decided to follow my mind.i told him that my ex lover which i loved with all my heart left me for another all Dr Ogala did was to laugh and said he will be back to me in 3days time i taught he was lying on the 3rd day my ex called me and said he wanna see me,i was shocked then he came over to my place and started begging that he was bewitched,immediately i forgives him and now we are back and he his really madly in love with me.All thanks to Dr Ogala he indeed wonderful incise you wanna contact him here his is private email address: Holyspellcast@gmail.com or Holyspellcast@yahoo.com his web site http://holyspellcast.webs.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Me And My Boss Wife (sex Story) / 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else / Romantic Names You Can Call Your Spouse In Your Local Dialect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 153
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.