Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,753 members, 7,809,890 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

Senator Annie Okonkwo Dumps APC For Not Having Good Intentions For South-East - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Annie Okonkwo Dumps APC For Not Having Good Intentions For South-East (21481 Views)

Chris Ubah, Annie Okonkwo n co Floor Andy Uba, Ekwunife and Stella Odua / Senator Annie Okonkwo Pulls Out 10,000 Apc Supporters For Comrade Tony Nwoye.... / War In Ngige's Camp As Annie Okonkwo Turns His Back On APC and Ngige's bid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Annie Okonkwo Dumps APC For Not Having Good Intentions For South-East by Goandie: 10:45am On Jul 02, 2014
[quote author=backtosender]i jus give u an example things govt provide for the citizens...Nigerian case is different non of them are qualify to rule a house hold talkless of a village council,nigerians go out there and bring wealth's to their region this is why nigeria is under developing country compare to others ask me how. [/

how
Re: Senator Annie Okonkwo Dumps APC For Not Having Good Intentions For South-East by mekadinho(f): 11:02am On Jul 02, 2014
bootstrap: first of.... let me say i respect all Igbos and what they represent. ( I am actually Igbo frm my mothers side).

But Igbos can be silly, greedy and unnecessarily myopic a times. Which explains why we might not have an Igbo president anytime in the nearest future. Igbos must learn to be more strategic. No one is going to hand them the presidency. Y'all have to fight for it. Only way to do that is to be more strategic. An igbo man was amongst the founding fathers of PDP, but today they more like strangers in that party. They foolishly formed APGA, and made it a regional party. No regional party can ever win a presidential election in this country.

Criminal as Tinubu cld be, he is a good strategist and knows that ACN cld never be a party at the centre so long as they are a regional party, hence their merger with CPC.

Hypothetically, If APC wins the presidency 2015 or 2019, which strong Igbo man is in that party. That means the beginning of another long era of no presidency for the Igbo.

Common sense shld have told the Igbos that they need a very strong representation in the newly formed party, Just incase the party becomes a force to recon with. Even if it means "sacrificing" some strong PDP or APGA members. Its all about strategising and learning to be at the right place at the right time. The foolish Igbos are busy insulting the new party, without knowing what the future holds. You can always give it to the SW, they know how to adapt well and get what they want.

Do not alienate urselves frm any new movement, have some strong representation there, If it fails, y'all still have ur guys back and if it succeeds, you guys get to gain. But never never never align only with one party and hope to be handed the presidency at ur time. Y'all will just keep being f**ked over.
Mr Idi..ot, it seems u lik insulting ur father? An attitude u got from ur Dad's side. Its nt about been a president, its about knowing the right thing and doing them, APC can't kill a fly in south east, we don't need it, so mr, u and ur entire generations are d silly, greedy ones, its seems Idi.ots like u, can't write without names calling? BA..STARD son of an idiot.

1 Like

Re: Senator Annie Okonkwo Dumps APC For Not Having Good Intentions For South-East by backtosender: 11:08am On Jul 02, 2014
[quote author=Goandie][/quote]Most igbos are successful business people i studied alot about them,when you look at most igbo villages especially anambra and abia states you will notice that their villages are developing on a fast lane because they generate their wealth's from outside most igbos believe in that word (Aku rue ulo)when the wealth visit home people will recognize where it come's from.If you travel around nigeria and visit other regions you will understand the difference....

1 Like

Re: Senator Annie Okonkwo Dumps APC For Not Having Good Intentions For South-East by zendy: 1:46pm On Jul 02, 2014
I want to say this much to people like Bootstrap,APC supporters and Yoruba people in general. The Igbos have been trying to get out of the British made prison called 'Nigeria' for the last 150 years since they were first forced into it against there will. I can confidently say that if there was a choice between staying Nigerian and having an independent nation of Biafra,90% of all Igbos would vote to have Biafra (the rest of the 10% are Igbos who grew up outside Igboland and don't understand Igbo culture and those who are feeding fat of out of the disaster known as Nigeria and don't want things to change). Igbos want something greater than a political position such as the Presidency, Igbos want to be free. So when you people talk about joining hands to build a 'better nation' I laugh. The best alternative for Igbos for now is to embrace APGA,kick out the rest of the 4 south east Governors including Okorocha in 2015 and strengthen our unity as a people so we can be in a better position to take our political and economic destiny into our own hands. Nigeria is a doomed enterprise which only a dreamer still believes in and the only people who know this are the Igbos and the people of the south-south.

1 Like

Re: Senator Annie Okonkwo Dumps APC For Not Having Good Intentions For South-East by HappyJoe: 10:50am On Jul 03, 2014
Why should Igbos vote for an Hausa politician?

1. Another state in the Southeast? The North will be the first to block it.
2. Devolution of powers? The North will be the first to block it.
3. Resource control? The North doesn't want to hear that word.
4. Sovereign national conference? A Northern leader will rather die than convene one.
5. How many Igbos have been killed in Sabon-Gari, Kano? Uncountable.
6. Sharia law? Hausa politicians support it 100%
7. Reliable census? Hausas oppose it.

So if you can give Ndigbo a good reason to vote for a Hausa politician, you've given them a good reason to vote for APC.
Re: Senator Annie Okonkwo Dumps APC For Not Having Good Intentions For South-East by Agbalanze(m): 1:43pm On Jul 03, 2014
South East is never and will never be a fertile soil for the supporter of APC party!!!
Re: Senator Annie Okonkwo Dumps APC For Not Having Good Intentions For South-East by Nobody: 12:50am On Mar 04, 2015
wunmite90:
Nigerians.... we no dey ever learn

in the heirachy of top guns n pdp.. i mean top 100 decision makers in pdp... please mention 5 igbo men

60 perent of dem are hausas... other tribes share the remaining

remove the present figure head (jonathan) and you will see the people with the reins of powers

am not talking about ministers.. those can be replaced tomorow morning

Open your eyes Nigerians. and select your next leaders based on qualities and not quantity

see as u mumu na party chairman dey rule country or party executivea maybe for APC ...sa dat is Tinubu's hope??

no be Ministers dey mk up Federal Executive Commitee that mks decisions for d executive with Chairman as President...yhu ignorant fellow thinking Some old thievea can gather like sticks of broom to Govern Nigeria....APC-Change o...change... i meant APC should Change!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Probe: Go And Defend Yourself, Wike Tells Amaechi. / 89 Percent Of Nigerians Not Happy Under Buhari - Okorocha / Buhari Arrives Maiduguri To Inaugurate Developmental Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.