Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,537 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Senator Annie Okonkwo Dumps APC For Not Having Good Intentions For South-East - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Annie Okonkwo Dumps APC For Not Having Good Intentions For South-East (21495 Views)

Chris Ubah, Annie Okonkwo n co Floor Andy Uba, Ekwunife and Stella Odua / Senator Annie Okonkwo Pulls Out 10,000 Apc Supporters For Comrade Tony Nwoye.... / War In Ngige's Camp As Annie Okonkwo Turns His Back On APC and Ngige's bid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Annie Okonkwo Dumps APC For Not Having Good Intentions For South-East by theozobby(m): 7:46am On Jul 01, 2014
Dey don dey go one by one

1 Like

Re: Senator Annie Okonkwo Dumps APC For Not Having Good Intentions For South-East by Silensa(m): 7:49am On Jul 01, 2014
oh my supporter of APC party just lost another member.

6 Likes

Re: Senator Annie Okonkwo Dumps APC For Not Having Good Intentions For South-East by gesoilo(m): 7:49am On Jul 01, 2014
As they gather shall they scatter.

4 Likes

Re: Senator Annie Okonkwo Dumps APC For Not Having Good Intentions For South-East by bootstrap(m): 7:50am On Jul 01, 2014
first of.... let me say i respect all Igbos and what they represent. ( I am actually Igbo frm my mothers side).

But Igbos can be silly, greedy and unnecessarily myopic a times. Which explains why we might not have an Igbo president anytime in the nearest future. Igbos must learn to be more strategic. No one is going to hand them the presidency. Y'all have to fight for it. Only way to do that is to be more strategic. An igbo man was amongst the founding fathers of PDP, but today they more like strangers in that party. They foolishly formed APGA, and made it a regional party. No regional party can ever win a presidential election in this country.

Criminal as Tinubu cld be, he is a good strategist and knows that ACN cld never be a party at the centre so long as they are a regional party, hence their merger with CPC.

Hypothetically, If APC wins the presidency 2015 or 2019, which strong Igbo man is in that party. That means the beginning of another long era of no presidency for the Igbo.

Common sense shld have told the Igbos that they need a very strong representation in the newly formed party, Just incase the party becomes a force to recon with. Even if it means "sacrificing" some strong PDP or APGA members. Its all about strategising and learning to be at the right place at the right time. The foolish Igbos are busy insulting the new party, without knowing what the future holds. You can always give it to the SW, they know how to adapt well and get what they want.

Do not alienate urselves frm any new movement, have some strong representation there, If it fails, y'all still have ur guys back and if it succeeds, you guys get to gain. But never never never align only with one party and hope to be handed the presidency at ur time. Y'all will just keep being f**ked over.

8 Likes

Re: Senator Annie Okonkwo Dumps APC For Not Having Good Intentions For South-East by obayaya(m): 7:52am On Jul 01, 2014
Scyllapatron: am no partisan, but one man I respect so much growing up is Chief Annie Okonkwo (Okaka 1 of Ojoto) I grew up hearing his name in south east traditional songs. he is a man of Dignity.

Nwanne, I toro n'ulo grin

But that was then when we were growing up. Annie has become a typical political prostitute. A mediocre. He's no longer in the league of heavy weights in Anambra politics

2 Likes

Re: Senator Annie Okonkwo Dumps APC For Not Having Good Intentions For South-East by justmenoni: 7:59am On Jul 01, 2014
Mod help do the awareness for adeola ooo cos he did dubai visa for valentine,,adeola why don't you also scan the uae visa to the mod so they can take you serious.....kikikikikikiki kekekekekekeke grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Adeola894: bro pls I'm not doing scam oo.. Its real oo. I don't collect any money from anybody to do visa. They only pay once the visa is ready and confirmed. No pay payment etc. I did visa for Valentine with my money. He hasn't pay me yet. I lost his bbm contact. He added me tru Nairaland. That was why I'm usin his intl passport. He sent me his intl passprt himself. So pls this is not scam. Pls Mod help me do the awareness.
Re: Senator Annie Okonkwo Dumps APC For Not Having Good Intentions For South-East by criuze(m): 8:15am On Jul 01, 2014
Meanwhile, who made this trash a front page - the Bread politics - show us ur score card in the southeast, he thinks he has a passionate reason to fled the sambisa party

1 Like

Re: Senator Annie Okonkwo Dumps APC For Not Having Good Intentions For South-East by akereconfi: 8:16am On Jul 01, 2014
justmenoni: Mod help do the awareness for adeola ooo cos he did dubai visa for valentine,,adeola why don't you also scan the uae visa to the mod so they can take you serious.....kikikikikikiki kekekekekekeke grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Don't mind the fool. He is showing us passport data page and calling it VISA.

Only poor un-exposed folks will fall for such cheap SCAM

ADEOLA I know you are seeing this. You be fooool

1 Like

Re: Senator Annie Okonkwo Dumps APC For Not Having Good Intentions For South-East by roxell120(m): 8:16am On Jul 01, 2014
jump jump jumpology ,jump to d east jump to d west, jump jump jumpology.sing along uuuuuh
Re: Senator Annie Okonkwo Dumps APC For Not Having Good Intentions For South-East by texaco1: 8:31am On Jul 01, 2014
Surprisingly apc supporters have gone extremely quiet since the outcome of ekiti election. I think the gbawes and co have now realised that tinubu isn't the kind of person they can follow because he tinubu has lost the support of his people . I won't be surprised if some apc govs start picking quarrels with ttinubu just to prove to people that they can be independent of tinubu
Re: Senator Annie Okonkwo Dumps APC For Not Having Good Intentions For South-East by Abiagirl777(f): 8:33am On Jul 01, 2014
Egbe puru mba alotala.pdp or apc or satanic party, wot Nigerians want is change.we are tired.
Re: Senator Annie Okonkwo Dumps APC For Not Having Good Intentions For South-East by Hade4larin: 8:45am On Jul 01, 2014
He no see money as him dey expect abi? Go to PheDeePhe where their leader is eating 1billion food a year......... There'll surely be left overs for you after Abati & Okupe
Re: Senator Annie Okonkwo Dumps APC For Not Having Good Intentions For South-East by uzolexis(f): 8:47am On Jul 01, 2014
As far as i'm concerned APC are PDP are the same thing,they are full of criminals and dishonest pple,we don't want any of them....we want change
Re: Senator Annie Okonkwo Dumps APC For Not Having Good Intentions For South-East by Cecediva(f): 8:51am On Jul 01, 2014
grin grin
Re: Senator Annie Okonkwo Dumps APC For Not Having Good Intentions For South-East by Arysexy(m): 8:56am On Jul 01, 2014
bootstrap: first of.... let me say i respect all Igbos and what they represent. ( I am actually Igbo frm my mothers side).

But Igbos can be silly, greedy and unnecessarily myopic a times. Which explains why we might not have an Igbo president anytime in the nearest future. Igbos must learn to be more strategic. No one is going to hand them the presidency. Y'all have to fight for it. Only way to do that is to be more strategic. An igbo man was amongst the founding fathers of PDP, but today they more like strangers in that party. They foolishly formed APGA, and made it a regional party. No regional party can ever win a presidential election in this country.

Criminal as Tinubu cld be, he is a good strategist and knows that ACN cld never be a party at the centre so long as they are a regional party, hence their merger with CPC.

Hypothetically, If APC wins the presidency 2015 or 2019, which strong Igbo man is in that party. That means the beginning of another long era of no presidency for the Igbo.

Common sense shld have told the Igbos that they need a very strong representation in the newly formed party, Just incase the party becomes a force to recon with. Even if it means "sacrificing" some strong PDP or APGA members. Its all about strategising and learning to be at the right place at the right time. The foolish Igbos are busy insulting the new party, without knowing what the future holds. You can always give it to the SW, they know how to adapt well and get what they want.

Do not alienate urselves frm any new movement, have some strong representation there, If it fails, y'all still have ur guys back and if it succeeds, you guys get to gain. But never never never align only with one party and hope to be handed the presidency at ur time. Y'all will just keep being f**ked over.

U r a very f00lish mumu. We reject ur clannish apc and all d benefit it cud offer.

Y don't ur ppl join APGA? We can't continue licking d a55 of few cattle rearers dat blv dis con3 leadership is dia inheritance.

Fu-ck u! And ur yeye APC!

20 Likes

Re: Senator Annie Okonkwo Dumps APC For Not Having Good Intentions For South-East by Chamack: 8:57am On Jul 01, 2014
ZUBY77: They always come up with excuses to switch parties when their pockets are no longer covered.
You seem not to know Annie Okonkwo, he is an excess money man. If you want to know him please if you can't google him, kindly go to Aba and make inquiry about him.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Annie Okonkwo Dumps APC For Not Having Good Intentions For South-East by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 01, 2014
Apc is pdp.......none of them have Agenda for the igbo man. Annie okonkwo be honest and tell us what really happened.
Re: Senator Annie Okonkwo Dumps APC For Not Having Good Intentions For South-East by Herrmes: 9:08am On Jul 01, 2014
Smart move he's decided not to be on the losing side when the war is over
Re: Senator Annie Okonkwo Dumps APC For Not Having Good Intentions For South-East by Chamack: 9:12am On Jul 01, 2014
bootstrap: first of.... let me say i respect all Igbos and what they represent. ( I am actually Igbo frm my mothers side).

I don't abuse people but I will abuse for saying that a population of over 30 million people and the forerunners of Nigeria are foolish. I would say that the woman that agreed to marry your dad is the most foolish person on earth to have agreed to marry him and also to produce a useless and a slowpoke like you. What has being president of nigeria done to Awusa-Fulani that has held power for 38 yrs? What has being president 12yrs done to Yorubas? What has Goodluck being president done to Nigerdelta? Are these group of people better than Igbos economically, educationally and otherwise? You the foolish son/daughter of a foolish parents. Next time u think before you foolishly abuse Ndi Igbo.

20 Likes

Re: Senator Annie Okonkwo Dumps APC For Not Having Good Intentions For South-East by bootstrap(m): 9:13am On Jul 01, 2014
Arysexy:

U r a very f00lish mumu. We reject ur clannish apc and all d benefit it cud offer.

Y don't ur ppl join APGA? We can't continue licking d a55 of few cattle rearers dat blv dis con3 leadership is dia inheritance.

Fu-ck u! And ur yeye APC!

People like you are usually failures in life. You fail because you cannot see beyond ur hate and myopic nature. You fail because u cannot think strategically. You fail because you think you knw, yet very foolish.

Did i mention anything about licking a*ss? YOU DISGUST ME! Mark my words this day, except the igbo man start being strategic and plan beyond their greed and foolishness, these same "cattle rearers" will continue to rule you.

#to the sensible once.....I repeat, strategic scheming, no permanent friend, no permanent enemies. Just permanent interest, interests that need to be represented strongly in every political party. A strong igbo caucus in every political party in Nigeria. Not running away when it gets hot. Know which region to align with and when to align, and all the time staying focused on ur goal.

But then again, who am i kidding? its not just in the Igbo mans nature. After all, every man in the east must have some funny title and wear some red cap.

PS: The moment you begin to look down on anybody or any region, or underestimate them, is the moment you begin to fail.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Annie Okonkwo Dumps APC For Not Having Good Intentions For South-East by akiOYIBO: 9:14am On Jul 01, 2014
Ngige is always a glutton with no iota of morally or ethic...he tried severally to unsettle his State despite the fact the state is growing economically. So, I think what am seeing is a zero chance for him to decamp cos where he is suits his ambition

2 Likes

Re: Senator Annie Okonkwo Dumps APC For Not Having Good Intentions For South-East by bootstrap(m): 9:23am On Jul 01, 2014
Chamack: I don't abuse people but I will abuse for saying that a population of over 30 million people and the forerunners of Nigeria are foolish. I would say that the woman that agreed to marry your dad is the most foolish person on earth to have agreed to marry him and also to produce a useless and a slowpoke like you. What has being president of nigeria done to Awusa-Fulani that has held power for 38 yrs? What has being president 12yrs done to Yorubas? What has Goodluck being president done to Nigerdelta? Are these group of people better than Igbos economically, educationally and otherwise? You the foolish son/daughter of a foolish parents. Next time u think before you foolishly abuse Ndi Igbo.

Funny thing tho... if u are a definition of the igbo man that is economically, educationally and otherwise better, then i choose to remain f**lish rather than bee like you.

Like you implied, if Ndi Igbo are so satisfied, why do there still participate in politics at the centre? They shld be satisfied with their economical and educational "progress" and go to sleep. Yet they begging that its their turn next to be president. I have said what i said, i dnt expect you to agree with my premise or conclusion.... i actually dnt expect you to understand.

Ps: i am ignoring ur insults on purpose..... wink , you knw why?..... I do not find a need to validate myself to you. wink

If you can and want to fault what i said, pray you do so......

2 Likes

Re: Senator Annie Okonkwo Dumps APC For Not Having Good Intentions For South-East by NewsINigeria(m): 9:23am On Jul 01, 2014
very funny

GEJ writes for Washington Post, says finding missing girls is important >>> http://www..com/gej-writes-for-washington-post/
Re: Senator Annie Okonkwo Dumps APC For Not Having Good Intentions For South-East by uo067: 9:29am On Jul 01, 2014
Livinus.c:
And where next or will he remain partyless.

I wonder...2015 is here alreadi, he had beta realign himsef.
Re: Senator Annie Okonkwo Dumps APC For Not Having Good Intentions For South-East by collynzo2(m): 9:32am On Jul 01, 2014
bootstrap:

Funny thing tho... if u are a definition of the igbo man that is economically, educationally and otherwise better, then i choose to remain f**lish rather than bee like you.

Like you implied, if Ndi Igbo are so satisfied, why do there still participate in politics at the centre? They shld be satisfied with their economical and educational "progress" and go to sleep. Yet they begging that its their turn next to be president. I have said what i said, i dnt expect you to agree with my premise or conclusion.... i actually dnt expect you to understand.

Ps: i am ignoring ur insults on purpose..... wink , you knw why?..... I do not find a need to validate myself to you. wink

Fool keep your Presidency and leadership at the center trash to yourself.
How has years of northern rule improved the life of an average northerner?
They still have the highest rate of illiteracy, poverty and undevelopment in the country, they are still the ones being killed by brainwashed people left, right and center.
What about Jonathan? How has his rule improved the lives of Ijaw people?
If you cannot say how the Presidency is of any benefits to Igbos in this present structure of Nigeria, then keep mute.

7 Likes

Re: Senator Annie Okonkwo Dumps APC For Not Having Good Intentions For South-East by Chamack: 9:34am On Jul 01, 2014
bootstrap:

You very foolish to say to abuse Ndi Igbo, there are better ways of saying your opinion/ counsel other than insulting Ndi Igbo. Let me ask you these groups of nigeria that are ruling, why are their people not better than Ndi Igbo who haven't held power since 48 years ago?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023: Magnus Abe Leads Launch Of BAT Solidarity Vanguard In Okrika, Rivers State / Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment / Ironsi Walked Around With A Dead Lizard In His Hand, Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.