Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,156 members, 7,825,613 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Senator Annie Okonkwo Dumps APC For Not Having Good Intentions For South-East - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Annie Okonkwo Dumps APC For Not Having Good Intentions For South-East (21501 Views)

Chris Ubah, Annie Okonkwo n co Floor Andy Uba, Ekwunife and Stella Odua / Senator Annie Okonkwo Pulls Out 10,000 Apc Supporters For Comrade Tony Nwoye.... / War In Ngige's Camp As Annie Okonkwo Turns His Back On APC and Ngige's bid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Annie Okonkwo Dumps APC For Not Having Good Intentions For South-East by Btruth: 9:35am On Jul 01, 2014
bootstrap: first of.... let me say i respect all Igbos and what they represent. ( I am actually Igbo frm my mothers side).

But Igbos can be silly, greedy and unnecessarily myopic a times. Which explains why we might not have an Igbo president anytime in the nearest future. Igbos must learn to be more strategic. No one is going to hand them the presidency. Y'all have to fight for it. Only way to do that is to be more strategic. An igbo man was amongst the founding fathers of PDP, but today they more like strangers in that party. They foolishly formed APGA, and made it a regional party. No regional party can ever win a presidential election in this country.

Criminal as Tinubu cld be, he is a good strategist and knows that ACN cld never be a party at the centre so long as they are a regional party, hence their merger with CPC.

Hypothetically, If APC wins the presidency 2015 or 2019, which strong Igbo man is in that party. That means the beginning of another long era of no presidency for the Igbo.

Common sense shld have told the Igbos that they need a very strong representation in the newly formed party, Just incase the party becomes a force to recon with. Even if it means "sacrificing" some strong PDP or APGA members. Its all about strategising and learning to be at the right place at the right time. The foolish Igbos are busy insulting the new party, without knowing what the future holds. You can always give it to the SW, they know how to adapt well and get what they want.

Do not alienate urselves frm any new movement, have some strong representation there, If it fails, y'all still have ur guys back and if it succeeds, you guys get to gain. But never never never align only with one party and hope to be handed the presidency at ur time. Y'all will just keep being f**ked over.
I've told my igbo friends this times without number that they stand a chance with APC than PDP but they will not listen. I'm glad someone from their side is telling them the gospel truth. It is time we stop been selfish about our personal ambition and work together for common goal of taking this great nation to highest level. I'm not saying APC is a perfect party, but all I'm saying is "We need a change". After all, this happen in Britain ( from Labour party to Conservative) & USA ( from Republican to Democratic) too. Without a change in a system, it is obvious that we will remain static. Change is what give us a better idea.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Annie Okonkwo Dumps APC For Not Having Good Intentions For South-East by Ikenganri(m): 9:44am On Jul 01, 2014
Chamack: I don't abuse people but I will abuse for saying that a population of over 30 million people and the forerunners of Nigeria are foolish. I would say that the woman that agreed to marry your dad is the most foolish person on earth to have agreed to marry him and also to produce a useless and a slowpoke like you. What has being president of nigeria done to Awusa-Fulani that has held power for 38 yrs? What has being president 12yrs done to Yorubas? What has Goodluck being president done to Nigerdelta? Are these group of people better than Igbos economically, educationally and otherwise? You the foolish son/daughter of a foolish parents. Next time u think before you foolishly abuse Ndi Igbo.
guy don't take these mud house dwellers serious. I have discovered some things about them.

1)all of them are from lagos.
2)most if not all of them have igbo mothers.
3)all their guys have igbo girl friends.
4)all their youth corpers served in the south east .
Finally, don't take them serious, they are pathetic liars. That guy may have no igbo mother after all.

9 Likes

Re: Senator Annie Okonkwo Dumps APC For Not Having Good Intentions For South-East by bootstrap(m): 9:50am On Jul 01, 2014
collynzo2:
Fool keep your Presidency and leadership at the center trash to yourself.
How has years of northern rule improved the life of an average northerner?
They still have the highest rate of illiteracy, poverty and undevelopment in the country, they are still the ones being killed by brainwashed people left, right and center.
What about Jonathan? How has his rule improved the lives of Ijaw people?
If you cannot say how the Presidency is of any benefits to Igbos in this present structure of Nigeria, then keep mute.

Ehmm... answe me this, i pray you

Do Ndi Igbo wnt to rule this country or not? (Ref - Cause of the civil war), Have they been "begging" that it shld be zoned to the south east or not?

If you feel so satisfied, why not just remain in the east and just keep growing ur "nation".

2ndly ... I fail to understand why you think i am talking about development of any region or how forward a particular region is?

My premise, young man is... Ndi Igbo are in politics because they want to rule, they are in politics because they want to be a force to recon with, both within the region and as a country as a whole. Based on that, i made my observations and drew a conclusion and proffered a solution.

To reiterate my points...
- NDI IGBO SHLD STOP RUNNING AWAY WHEN IT GETS HOT.
- NDI IGBO SHOULD LEARN TO FORM A SORT OF STRONG HOLD IN EVERY POLITICAL PARTY,
- NDI IGBO SHLD NOT ALIENATE ANY POLITICAL PARTY
- NDI IGBO NEED TO BE MORE STRATEGIC

Hw difficult is that to understand?

1 Like

Re: Senator Annie Okonkwo Dumps APC For Not Having Good Intentions For South-East by HappyJoe: 9:56am On Jul 01, 2014
bootstrap: first of.... let me say i respect all Igbos and what they represent. ( I am actually Igbo frm my mothers side).
But Igbos can be silly, greedy and unnecessarily myopic a times. Which explains why we might not have an Igbo president anytime in the nearest future. Igbos must learn to be more strategic. No one is going to hand them the presidency. Y'all have to fight for it. Only way to do that is to be more strategic. An igbo man was amongst the founding fathers of PDP, but today they more like strangers in that party. They foolishly formed APGA, and made it a regional party. No regional party can ever win a presidential election in this country.
Criminal as Tinubu cld be, he is a good strategist and knows that ACN cld never be a party at the centre so long as they are a regional party, hence their merger with CPC.
Hypothetically, If APC wins the presidency 2015 or 2019, which strong Igbo man is in that party. That means the beginning of another long era of no presidency for the Igbo.
Common sense shld have told the Igbos that they need a very strong representation in the newly formed party, Just incase the party becomes a force to recon with. Even if it means "sacrificing" some strong PDP or APGA members. Its all about strategising and learning to be at the right place at the right time. The foolish Igbos are busy insulting the new party, without knowing what the future holds. You can always give it to the SW, they know how to adapt well and get what they want.
Do not alienate urselves frm any new movement, have some strong representation there, If it fails, y'all still have ur guys back and if it succeeds, you guys get to gain. But never never never align only with one party and hope to be handed the presidency at ur time. Y'all will just keep being f**ked over.

This is brain dead analysis.

1. Igbos have allied with the North severally in the past: Zik/Balewa, Ekwueme/Shagari etc & have gotten practically nothing out of it. Ekwueme couldn't even deliver the Second Niger Bridge (when the Hausas built a refinery for themselves in Kaduna). So if Yorubas want to go on a wild goose chase with the Hausas, that is their problem, not ours.

2. Igbos have nothing in common politically with Hausas - Hausas want Sharia, they don't want devolution of powers, they don't want resource control, they don't want any changes to the exclusive list - we have absolutely NOTHING to gain by being politically allied with them.

3. APC as a party doesn't have any Igbo interests at heart. The will select an Hausa man as President & a Yoruba man as VP, what it means is:
a. The Hausa guy will rule from 2015 - 2023.
b. His deputy (a Yoruba) will rule from 2023 - 2031.
c. Another Hausa man will rule from 2031 - 2039.

That means that under APC, we'll have 24 years of Hausa/Yoruba rule until an Igbo man is even considered. In PDP it will be quicker.

4. We are NOT interested in the presidency at this point in time. After we saw what happened to Ekwueme in Jos in 1999, we realized that there is a pathological hatred of Igbo in all parts of the country. (Obasanjo with zero support from his fellow Yorubas got the nomination). So we are better off facing our business & using influence to get what we need.

5. Control of the presidency doesn't mean jack - go to Northern Nigeria, they've ruled Nigeria for almost 38 years - immunization rates in parts of the North are as low as 5%. Many aren't going to school, under-aged marriages etc. Those people have NOTHING to offer. If you like, follow them for 100 years.

6. APC will not win the next presidential elections, so these permutations are meaningless.

7. In 1967 - 70, we learned an important lesson, fighting against the Hausa-Fulani Oligarchy is the same thing as fighting against Britain. We'll fight against them when we are ready to fight Britain, not before then.

So please continue to entertain your Lagos-based fantasies, don't travel outside Lagos, continue to believe that Tinubu-funded APC propaganda reflects Nigeria's realities.

12 Likes

Re: Senator Annie Okonkwo Dumps APC For Not Having Good Intentions For South-East by bootstrap(m): 9:58am On Jul 01, 2014
Ikenga nri: guy don't take these mud house dwellers serious. I have discovered some things about them.

Finally, don't take them serious, they are pathetic liars. That guy may have no igbo mother after all.

1) I am not from Lagos
2) Yes, i stated that, mum was igbo
3) I do not have an Igbo GF
4) No, i did not serve in the south east.

ARE YOU SATISFIED NOW? Then get the heck back to what i said about the Igbos and fault it!!
Re: Senator Annie Okonkwo Dumps APC For Not Having Good Intentions For South-East by Chamack: 10:08am On Jul 01, 2014
Ikenga nri: guy don't take these mud house dwellers serious. I have discovered some things about them.

Lol
Re: Senator Annie Okonkwo Dumps APC For Not Having Good Intentions For South-East by lilmax(m): 10:12am On Jul 01, 2014
Funny nigerians,instead of thinking of having the right president they are here talking nonsense on which tribe to rule nigeria,and they expect nigeria to grow....smh

1 Like

Re: Senator Annie Okonkwo Dumps APC For Not Having Good Intentions For South-East by Chigold101(m): 10:13am On Jul 01, 2014
VICTORCIZA: Nigerians are saying no to jweeds!!!
Rochas and ngige are next to decamp!
Odedo has left and he is now in PDP. Ngige can never leave APC unless he is ready to refund Thiefnibu all the money he gve to him. As for Rochas... He is a number JOKE
Re: Senator Annie Okonkwo Dumps APC For Not Having Good Intentions For South-East by bootstrap(m): 10:14am On Jul 01, 2014
HappyJoe:

This is brain dead analysis.

1. Igbos have allied with the North severally in the past: Zik/Balewa, Ekwueme/Shagari etc & have gotten practically nothing out of it. Ekwueme couldn't even deliver the Second Niger Bridge (when the Hausas built a refinery for themselves in Kaduna). So if Yorubas want to go on a wild goose chase with the Hausas, that is their problem, not ours.

2. Igbos have nothing in common politically with Hausas - Hausas want Sharia, they don't want devolution of powers, they don't want resource control, they don't want any changes to the exclusive list - we have absolutely NOTHING to gain by being politically allied with them.

3. APC as a party doesn't have any Igbo interests at heart. The will select an Hausa man as President & a Yoruba man as VP, what it means is:
a. The Hausa guy will rule from 2015 - 2023.
b. His deputy (a Yoruba) will rule from 2023 - 2031.
c. Another Hausa man will rule from 2031 - 2039.

That means that under APC, we'll have 24 years of Hausa/Yoruba rule until an Igbo man is even considered. In PDP it will be quicker.

4. We are NOT interested in the presidency at this point in time. After we saw what happened to Ekwueme in Jos in 1999, we realized that there is a pathological hatred of Igbo in all parts of the country. (Obasanjo with zero support from his fellow Yorubas got the nomination). So we are better off facing our business & using influence to get what we need.

5. Control of the presidency doesn't mean jack - go to Northern Nigeria, they've ruled Nigeria for almost 38 years - immunization rates in parts of the North are as low as 5%. Many aren't going to school, under-aged marriages etc. Those people have NOTHING to offer. If you like, follow them for 100 years.

6. APC will not win the next presidential elections, so these permutations are meaningless.

7. In 1967 - 70, we learned an important lesson, fighting against the Hausa-Fulani Oligarchy is the same thing as fighting against Britain. We'll fight against them when we are ready to fight Britain, not before then.

So please continue to entertain your Lagos-based fantasies, don't travel outside Lagos, continue to believe that Tinubu-funded APC propaganda reflects Nigeria's realities.

Now, this is someone i respect.... *duff my hat sir....... valid points you have raised.

But in all the instances you mentioned Ndi Igbo chose a single side and they always got burnt. So this is what i am proposing....

1) Ndi Igbo shld be first and for most, Igbos and a strongly united one, Party affiliations come second place. They fight in public but shld go back to the east and strategize

2). Ndi Igbo shld have strong representation in all the political parties.. ALL..... so they can benefit either way the wind blows.

3) The strong igbo caucus in each party will help when the other regions in the party wants to f**k them over.

Now... you made the same mistake you guys have been making for a long time in ur 6th point tho..
" APC will not win the next presidential elections, so these permutations are meaningless."

NO PERMUTATIONS ARE MEANINGLESS MY FRIEND!! ALL PERMUTATIONS ARE VALID UNTIL PROVEN OTHERWISE TO A CERTAINTY.

I repeat, Ndi Igbo shld have strongholds in both PDP and APC, even if not currently interested in the presidency, at least be the strong force that you guys deserve to be in this nation.
Re: Senator Annie Okonkwo Dumps APC For Not Having Good Intentions For South-East by Lucky77: 10:20am On Jul 01, 2014
Senator, abeg wait first, let Aso rock woo you, then you go for your own cut from the $20B.
Nigerians deserve smart guys like U. Afterall, the money was only stolen and not corruption.
Wetin be the difference between kettle and pot (all na black)
Re: Senator Annie Okonkwo Dumps APC For Not Having Good Intentions For South-East by communication: 10:20am On Jul 01, 2014
PLEASE MY DEAR NAIRALANDERS, CAN ANYONE TELL US THE PDP PLAN/GOOD INTENTION FOR THE SOUTH EAST? SENATOR OKONKWU IS UNDER SUSPENSION IN APC FOR ANTI-PARTY GAME HE PLAYED TO JEOPARDIZE NGIGE CHANCE IN THE LAST GOV ELECTON IN ANAMBRA

1 Like

Re: Senator Annie Okonkwo Dumps APC For Not Having Good Intentions For South-East by rhymz(m): 10:29am On Jul 01, 2014
bootstrap:
1) I am not from Lagos
2) Yes, i stated that, mum was igbo
3) I do not have an Igbo GF
4) No, i did not serve in the south east.
ARE YOU SATISFIED NOW? Then get the heck back to what i said about the Igbos and fault it!!
You are an out and out ediot that should not be given the pleasure of any serious intellectual debate cos you obviously are a kid blinded by tribal hate, instead you should be told your place in the scheme of things. To begin with, Yorubas have nothing to tell any igbo person about Nigeria's politics or political might, we all saw how GEJ demystified the so-called Yoruba political genius based on the full support of not just his own people but the entire Igbo regions and tribe. The Igbo man is known for saying what he means and backing it with action, am sorry to say but Yorubas are not known for supporting their loud mouth braggadocio political gragra with the same concerted effort and actions as they talk. We were all witnesses to what the Yoruba political Messiah, Tinubu did to the likes of Ribabdu at the last presidential elections, the voting pattern of the Yoruba obviously was informed by the usual bi-partisan considerations they are known for...go and sit your ignorant @$$ down and let us lecture you little fvcktard from a broken home. Igbos will continue to burst your bubbles and empty claim to non-existent political genius that has increased the mud houses in SW cities like Ibadan, Osun and the likes...You lot gloat about how advance the SW is and all you have to show is Lagos that is a product of every Nigerian person living there... abeg abeokuta, oshogbo, Ado ekitit all those cities looking like ugly brides are Yoruba cities that we never hear about.....make una talk about those two....scheeew

4 Likes

Re: Senator Annie Okonkwo Dumps APC For Not Having Good Intentions For South-East by collynzo2(m): 10:29am On Jul 01, 2014
bootstrap:

[s]Ehmm... answe me this, i pray you

Do Ndi Igbo wnt to rule this country or not? (Ref - Cause of the civil war), Have they been "begging" that it shld be zoned to the south east or not?

If you feel so satisfied, why not just remain in the east and just keep growing ur "nation".

2ndly ... I fail to understand why you think i am talking about development of any region or how forward a particular region is?

My premise, young man is... Ndi Igbo are in politics because they want to rule, they are in politics because they want to be a force to recon with, both within the region and as a country as a whole. Based on that, i made my observations and drew a conclusion and proffered a solution.

To reiterate my points...
- NDI IGBO SHLD STOP RUNNING AWAY WHEN IT GETS HOT.
- NDI IGBO SHOULD LEARN TO FORM A SORT OF STRONG HOLD IN EVERY POLITICAL PARTY,
- NDI IGBO SHLD NOT ALIENATE ANY POLITICAL PARTY
- NDI IGBO NEED TO BE MORE STRATEGIC

Hw difficult is that to understand?[/s]
You are just an empty noise maker, the only people begging for the Presidency are the greedy politicians who stand to gain from it. An average Igbo man doesn't care, at least no in this present Nigeria where a President who dares to do anything for his region is tagged an ethnic President. Jonathan is already being called that despite not doing anything special for his people.
What do Igbos stand to benefit from such Presidency?
If you cannot point out what Igbos are to benefit from the Presidency with concrete examples then shut the hell up!
Writing in uppercase doesn't make you right.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Annie Okonkwo Dumps APC For Not Having Good Intentions For South-East by Chamack: 10:29am On Jul 01, 2014
bootstrap:

Now, this is someone i respect.... *duff my hat sir....... valid points you have raised.

But in all the instances you mentioned Ndi Igbo chose a single side and they always got burnt. So this is what i am proposing....

1) Ndi Igbo shld be first and for most, Igbos and a strongly united one, Party affiliations come second place. They fight in public but shld go back to the east and strategize

2). Ndi Igbo shld have strong representation in all the political parties.. ALL..... so they can benefit either way the wind blows.

3) The strong igbo caucus in each party will help when the other regions in the party wants to f**k them over.

Now... you made the same mistake you guys have been making for a long time in ur 6th point tho..
" APC will not win the next presidential elections, so these permutations are meaningless."

NO PERMUTATIONS ARE MEANINGLESS MY FRIEND!! ALL PERMUTATIONS ARE VALID UNTIL PROVEN OTHERWISE TO
A CERTAINTY.

I repeat, Ndi Igbo shld have strongholds in both PDP and APC, even if not currently interested in the presidency, at least be the strong force that you guys deserve to be in this nation.

You seem to be through with your abusive words? You are not Igbo and you don't seem to know the challenges that we are facing more than the Igbos? Leave the Igbos we have benefited more supporting Goodluck than what we have benefited since Nigeria-Biafra war ended. All this your epistle is rubbish because best advise comes from within not outside.

1 Like

Re: Senator Annie Okonkwo Dumps APC For Not Having Good Intentions For South-East by ProfessorPeter(m): 10:29am On Jul 01, 2014
Prodigal politician, welcome to PDP, say no supporter of APC party with Buhari and Tinubu
Re: Senator Annie Okonkwo Dumps APC For Not Having Good Intentions For South-East by otokx(m): 10:35am On Jul 01, 2014
Livinus.c:
And where next or will he remain partyless.

PDP
Re: Senator Annie Okonkwo Dumps APC For Not Having Good Intentions For South-East by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 01, 2014

This OP is a typical case of Ibo women corrupting our bloodline by marrying indiscriminately.
Re: Senator Annie Okonkwo Dumps APC For Not Having Good Intentions For South-East by rhymz(m): 10:40am On Jul 01, 2014
And can you please tell us the plan your darling APC has for the people of the SE besides using our voting strenght to get to power and mouth off about how brilliant Yoruba poloticians are? We all know how loudmouthed you lots are
communication:
PLEASE MY DEAR NAIRALANDERS, CAN ANYONE TELL US THE PDP PLAN/GOOD INTENTION FOR THE SOUTH EAST? SENATOR OKONKWU IS UNDER SUSPENSION IN APC FOR ANTI-PARTY GAME HE PLAYED TO JEOPARDIZE NGIGE CHANCE IN THE LAST GOV ELECTON IN ANAMBRA

1 Like

Re: Senator Annie Okonkwo Dumps APC For Not Having Good Intentions For South-East by HappyJoe: 10:42am On Jul 01, 2014
bootstrap:
NO PERMUTATIONS ARE MEANINGLESS MY FRIEND!! ALL PERMUTATIONS ARE VALID UNTIL PROVEN OTHERWISE TO A CERTAINTY.

There's no point being sentimental, Ndigbo are the most realistic people in Nigeria.

Do you think an average Igbo man gives a flying f%ck who wins the next elections, his primary concern is his business & as education statistics shows, he's doing a lot better than those "who control politics".

We decided to support Jonathan because he's closer home & more likely to focus on projects closer home. No Yoruba or Hausa man was ever going to permit international flights out from enugu or commit to building a second Niger Bridge - neither Buhari, Obasanjo, Abacha or Babangida would commit to doing that - the historical records are out there.

APC is full of Yoruba & Hausa people who have zero commitment to facilitating economic growth in the southeast. The great Zik allied with Balewa - who was all too ready to dump him for Akintola. The historical record is out there too.

Finally, be smart like an Igbo man - no politician is "fighting for you". Tinubu has acquired his second private jet, but some Yoruba children are starving, how has he helped them?

5 Likes

Re: Senator Annie Okonkwo Dumps APC For Not Having Good Intentions For South-East by rhymz(m): 10:43am On Jul 01, 2014
You will be very foolish to insult Igbo women based on the sick claims of a stray ediot on NL that is trying to be popular gave...I dont need a soothsayer to tell me this kid is some person Yoruba thrash somewhere in one of the many ghetto in ibadan or oshogbo venting off like a sicko that he is
SeaGold:

This OP is a typical case of Ibo women corrupting our bloodline by marrying indiscriminately.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Annie Okonkwo Dumps APC For Not Having Good Intentions For South-East by prophetone(m): 10:43am On Jul 01, 2014
bootstrap:

People like you are usually failures in life. You fail because you cannot see beyond ur hate and myopic nature. You fail because u cannot think strategically. You fail because you think you knw, yet very foolish.

Did i mention anything about licking a*ss? YOU DISGUST ME! Mark my words this day, except the igbo man start being strategic and plan beyond their greed and foolishness, these same "cattle rearers" will continue to rule you.

#to the sensible once.....I repeat, strategic scheming, no permanent friend, no permanent enemies. Just permanent interest, interests that need to be represented strongly in every political party. A strong igbo caucus in every political party in Nigeria. Not running away when it gets hot. Know which region to align with and when to align, and all the time staying focused on ur goal.

But then again, who am i kidding? its not just in the Igbo mans nature. After all, every man in the east must have some funny title and wear some red cap.

PS: The moment you begin to look down on anybody or any region, or underestimate them, is the moment you begin to fail.

My friend, stop casting pearls before swine, wisdom would be knocking on a fools door but he will say he's too dignified to open doors for anyone.
Re: Senator Annie Okonkwo Dumps APC For Not Having Good Intentions For South-East by bootstrap(m): 10:45am On Jul 01, 2014
Chamack: You seem to be through with your abusive words? You are not Igbo and you don't seem to know the challenges that we are facing more than the Igbos? Leave the Igbos we have benefited more supporting Goodluck than what we have benefited since Nigeria-Biafra war ended. All this your epistle is rubbish because best advise comes from within not outside.

1. I dnt care much about abuses, its part of the fun here. So long as you dnt just stop at say i am being stupid or silly or foolish but back it up with points. I am ready to entertain it, and i dish same out. If i crave more decent converse, i knw where to find that #no.offence.taken - non.expected

2. Yes, like i said frm my first post, i am not Igbo and might truly not understand their challenges in the east, but that doesn't in anyway negate the fact that i can and shld make my observations, have an opinion and freely air same.

3. Truth be told, i dnt expect them to take my advice, I dnt even expect shit frm no one (rubbish or otherwise). My friend, life is short, what is said on this forum might never be read by more than 200k pple, so it generally doesn't mean much. I didn't go to the east to give them advice, but on nairaland, i say it like i feel it..... wrong or right, i love the augments and insults that follow, i love the knowledge gained. Thats all i do here!!
Re: Senator Annie Okonkwo Dumps APC For Not Having Good Intentions For South-East by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 01, 2014
My bother Ndigbo said they are not interested in having strong represenatation in APC, na by force? Haba

Leave Igbos alone to go about their normal businesses, stick with sucking your APC contaminated mother's breatmilk now.

Why must Igbos always kowtow to you guys, we are not interested abeg manage your APC and dont give us Presidency or VP.

Abeg leave us alone, attachee nobi by force because Nigeria Constitution allows for freedom of association.

Nawooo

bootstrap:

1 Like

Re: Senator Annie Okonkwo Dumps APC For Not Having Good Intentions For South-East by rhymz(m): 10:49am On Jul 01, 2014
Funny enough, they easily go blind on the low quality of life in most part of th SW and rush to proffer solutions to people that are doing better...scheeew, many of them are suffering from dlusions of grandeur
HappyJoe:

There's no point being sentimental, Ndigbo are the most realistic people in Nigeria.

Do you think an average Igbo man gives a flying f%ck who wins the next elections, his primary concern is his business & as education statistics shows, he's doing a lot better than those "who control politics".

We decided to support Jonathan because he's closer home & more likely to focus on projects closer home. No Yoruba or Hausa man was ever going to permit international flights out from enugu or commit to building a second Niger Bridge - neither Buhari, Obasanjo, Abacha or Babangida would commit to doing that - the historical records are out there.

APC is full of Yoruba & Hausa people who have zero commitment to facilitating economic growth in the southeast. The great Zik allied with Balewa - who was all too ready to dump him for Akintola. The historical record is out there too.

Finally, be smart like an Igbo man - no politician is "fighting for you". Tinubu has acquired his second private jet, but some Yoruba children are starving, how has he helped them?

1 Like

Re: Senator Annie Okonkwo Dumps APC For Not Having Good Intentions For South-East by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 01, 2014
piano, music, maths, physics teachers available, please call 08169116771
Re: Senator Annie Okonkwo Dumps APC For Not Having Good Intentions For South-East by bootstrap(m): 10:55am On Jul 01, 2014
HappyJoe:

To be honest, that part of the igbo man, i respect. Always have.. always will. (Discussion for another topic). But i am basing what i said here on the topic at hand.... an igbo man leaving a party because of differences. The assumption i made then... was that the igbos in this context are interested in the presidency. I like that Ndi Igbo supported Jonathan (i personally dnt like him), but it was a smart and strategic move. I am just saying, right now that it seems like the winds might change, they shld be equally that strategic by having key players in the emerging party and not totally running away from it.

ps: I do not care for politicians or any party, they mostly all same criminals. But i love strategising, i love winning and being on the winning side. And no Nigerian shld trust or believe any politician either.
Re: Senator Annie Okonkwo Dumps APC For Not Having Good Intentions For South-East by rhymz(m): 10:57am On Jul 01, 2014
bootstrap:

1. I dnt care much about abuses, its part of the fun here. So long as you dnt just stop at say i am being stupid or silly or foolish but back it up with points. I am ready to entertain it, and i dish same out. If i crave more decent converse, i knw where to find that #no.offence.taken - non.expected

2. Yes, like i said frm my first post, i am not Igbo and might truly not understand their challenges in the east, but that doesn't in anyway negate the fact that i can and shld make my observations, have an opinion and freely air same.

3. Truth be told, i dnt expect them to take my advice, I dnt even expect shit frm no one (rubbish or otherwise). My friend, life is short, what is said on this forum might never be read by more than 200k pple, so it generally doesn't mean much. I didn't go to the east to give them advice, but on nairaland, i say it like i feel it..... wrong or right, i love the augments and insults that follow, i love the knowledge gained. Thats all i do here!!
Why are you trying so hard to be Igbo now? Just because a riff-Raff has the luxury of being anonymous on a forum, you would even shamelessly make claims of being Igbo just so you can insult the people, typical antics of a coward many Yoruba people here on Nl are known for. How many igbo people do you see going about sufficing that they are yorubas before mouthing off incoherent gibberish, an Igbo man will tell you straight to your face that you are a dirty Yoruba shiity face and wait for your cowardly reaction....be bold kid, Igbo wont kill you if you just admit it that you are a foolish Yoruba kid overfed with hate and tribalism....we would understand cos we know it is second nature to many Yoruba people.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Annie Okonkwo Dumps APC For Not Having Good Intentions For South-East by bootstrap(m): 11:06am On Jul 01, 2014
rhymz: Why are you trying so hard to be Igbo now? Just because a riff-Raff has the luxury of being anonymous on a forum, you would even shamelessly make claims of being Igbo just so you can insult the people, typical antics of a coward many Yoruba people here on Nl are known for. How many igbo people do you see going about sufficing that they are yorubas before mouthing off incoherent gibberish, an Igbo man will tell you straight to your face that you are a dirty Yoruba shiity face and wait for your cowardly reaction....be bold kid, Igbo wont kill you if you just admit it that you are a foolish Yoruba kid overfed with hate and tribalism....we would understand cos we know it is second nature to many Yoruba people.

Typical arrogant igbo man .... I have said it on this forum before, i dnt give a f**k about anybody here. What ever i say on this forum, i can stand by it, even before God. If i insult you on this forum for any reason, i will do same in real life.

Saying this for the last time, i am not yoruba, i am not Igbo, my tribe has got nothing to do with anything. I come to nairaland to air my opinion, right, wrong, stupid or silly.... take it or leave it, thats why it is a public forum but just do one the dignity of raising points or countering them or just shut the f**k up.

@Buddah Monk: you seem to have forgotten what a public forum is, especially political section. Its opinion, not advices. I said what i thought in my opinion cld be a strategic move. Thats all. i am not expecting any igbo man to take it seriously, i actually dnt care.
Re: Senator Annie Okonkwo Dumps APC For Not Having Good Intentions For South-East by PhockPhockMan: 11:06am On Jul 01, 2014

Do not alienate urselves frm any new movement, have some strong representation there, If it fails, y'all still have ur guys back and if it succeeds, you guys get to gain. But never never never align only with one party and hope to be handed the presidency at ur time. Y'all will just keep being, eing f**ked over.
First, you failed to mention the stupidt place you come from so that I can know how wise your people are politically. For me, Okonkwo made a wise move by dumping the party whose vision and mission remains a top secret to Nigerians in general and igbo in particular, a party who mindlessly humiliated and deported Igbos and take pride in defending themselves. A party that has succeeded in bankrupting Imo State. If presidency is reason Igbos should subject to APC torture, then to hell with them. Mind you, no person can win presidency without the vote of Ndigbo.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Annie Okonkwo Dumps APC For Not Having Good Intentions For South-East by HappyJoe: 11:06am On Jul 01, 2014
bootstrap:
To be honest, that part of the igbo man, i respect. Always have.. always will. (Discussion for another topic). But i am basing what i said here on the topic at hand.... an igbo man leaving a party because of differences. The assumption i made then... was that the igbos in this context are interested in the presidency. I like that Ndi Igbo supported Jonathan (i personally dnt like him), but it was a smart and strategic move. I am just saying, right now that it seems like the winds might change, they shld be equally that strategic by having key players in the emerging party and not totally running away from it.
ps: I do not care for politicians or any party, they mostly all same criminals. But i love strategising, i love winning and being on the winning side. And no Nigerian shld trust or believe any politician either.

Go & review your geography. We are the closest neighbours to the Niger Delta, with Africa's largest crude oil deposits, it will be strategically stupid for us not to support a Niger Deltan.

Secondly, there were problems between Igbos & minorities in the eastern region. What we are doing is rekindling our friendships with people who we have deep historical & economic ties with. It is a brilliant strategic move.

I keep asking these questions:

1. What plans does APC have for the southeast? (The only response I get is "Ndigbo should vote for APC or we will finish you when we get to power or you will be irrelevant).

2. The Hausas (who are leading APC), what plans do they have for Nigeria (apart from the usual Northern control of government & the military)?

Rochas is the major point man of APC in the southeast is developing cold feet, so what do you want me to do?

Finally, we aren't interested in the presidency. Normally, by this time like 20 people would have come out claiming they want to be president. Interestingly, not a single major Igbo politician has come out declaring he wants to be president.

If APC wins, we can join APC. Life continues - how much stake do we have in the next elections, anyway - is any Igbo man on the ticket. Having said all this, Nigeria doesn't have a future.

1 Like

Re: Senator Annie Okonkwo Dumps APC For Not Having Good Intentions For South-East by gratiaeo(m): 11:11am On Jul 01, 2014
Chamack: I don't abuse people but I will abuse for saying that a population of over 30 million people and the forerunners of Nigeria are foolish. I would say that the woman that agreed to marry your dad is the most foolish person on earth to have agreed to marry him and also to produce a useless and a slowpoke like you. What has being president of nigeria done to Awusa-Fulani that has held power for 38 yrs? What has being president 12yrs done to Yorubas? What has Goodluck being president done to Nigerdelta? Are these group of people better than Igbos economically, educationally and otherwise? You the foolish son/daughter of a foolish parents. Next time u think before you foolishly abuse Ndi Igbo.

Don't mind those nitwit son/daughters of a grave digger from South West

1 Like

Re: Senator Annie Okonkwo Dumps APC For Not Having Good Intentions For South-East by rhymz(m): 11:11am On Jul 01, 2014
bootstrap:
Guy shut the hell up if you have got no serious point to make outside of this sentimental bullshyt. is Annie Okonkwo the first Nigerian Politician to leave a party due to differences? Why is this one in particular aching you? is it because he is Igbo and you cant stand the Igbo man's guts to defile the Yoruba man or what? is being in the APC some kind of occult where the leaders can't be seen to disagree or leave the party on that basis. I can't seem to understand why you lot always think you have got the magical wand to dictate to Easterners on how to play their own politics, APGA is an emerging party as well, advise some of your clannish sw govs to move over to APGA and have Umeh and Peter dictate to them how to do politics...rubbish childish mumbo-jumbo

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Now Buhari’s Brain Is Bracing Up - VANGUARD / Dr Ikpeazu Inspects Ndi-oji Road In Arochukwu(photo) / FG Okays 29-member Panel On N56,000 Minimum Wage Demand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 171
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.