Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? (60376 Views)

Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? / This Is How A Faithful Man Looks Like (pic) / Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (40) (Go Down)

Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by justi4jesu(f): 5:50am On Jul 08, 2014
Maximus17: both sexes,its in all,only depends on self control

I disagree with you.
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by jnrbayano(m): 5:51am On Jul 08, 2014
daveP: Op said choose btwn jst these two,haba! Which would you go for and at least your reason.i really feel like fry-panning some persons head already!!!

They can't read simple heading/topic.

I wonder why. Don't mind them jare, that's how they fail exams.

1 Like

Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by justi4jesu(f): 5:52am On Jul 08, 2014
Toks2008:

Seconded. And please tell me you will be happy to be with a man who isn't.

Guys think about sex a lot,thats how we are made even without a dime in our pockets we still do thats not a crime.

Girls think alot about Money thats how we are made, so how about that angry angry Thats not a crime i hope undecided
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by iykedare(m): 5:55am On Jul 08, 2014
moreeni: Rich cheat all the way! We both can play game tongue

Play games while in the house of the rich man? With your dilapidated puossy?

Keep dreaming.

2 Likes

Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by choix007(m): 5:56am On Jul 08, 2014
I have been in many r/ships and my ex gfs weren't money-driven, they all wanted love & marriage which I wasn't ready for. The point I'm trying to drive here is that there are still ladies out there who prefer your attention, care & personality while some are just after money, they can't work yet they are looking for already-made wealth. Guys make ur cash and ladies will flock around you. Its quite difficult to see a rich dude who doesn't @ least flirt but d lack of money has humbled some 9ja guys. The truth is that money/wealth boost the ego n confidence of a man and what's the best way to flaunt it than to "acquire" more babes...ladies just pray for ur bfs or husbands, it takes only the fear of God n the kind of friends he keeps....to keep him in check

2 Likes

Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Maximus17(m): 6:00am On Jul 08, 2014
justi4jesu:

I disagree with you.
oh yeah! u wanna tell me u dnt derive plesure in sex or never imagined it bfr? C'mon
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by kennyz8(m): 6:01am On Jul 08, 2014
if all guys are cheat,den all girls are devil ko
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Adamskuty(m): 6:13am On Jul 08, 2014
onila: A Rich Cheat
mumu
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Toks2008(m): 6:18am On Jul 08, 2014
Hard fact file for the Nigerian ladies.

If you really want to marry for the right reason and raise a successful family then you must stop putting your future or that of your unborn children into the hands of a man.

There is absolutely nothing bad in asking a man who wants to be part of your life about what he does for a living and stuffs like that but wait, what if he is jobless? what if he does not even know where the next meal will come from? will you still accept his love advances?

Oh wait i know you wil tell me yes because as long as he has a drive, a zeal and he believes,,,SHUT THE BLEEP UP GIRL!

What tha hell is wrong with our ladies? is love about what he is or what he will become in future?

What if that dream of his does not materialize? what if he finds a job for the next 20years and still unfortunate? what if ...

The point is that as a lady you must not be so stupid and foolish to always want to hinge your life,on who that man is or what a man can offer you. It is sickening, it is disdainful and it is very demeaning when i hear any lady say "i can't go out with a man who can not take care of me" you are a dumb bofun girl.and a hopeless one at that.

What is wrong in taking care of yourself? what is wrong in you achieving success in life?why can't you have the independent mindset and become a go getter? why have this parasitic mentality that its a man that must provide for you, the children, the home-front, buy you a car, establish a business for you and some even have a more sorry mindset that makes them depend on a man for virtually everything.

If he does not give you upkeep money your life remains stagnant, if he does not pay the school fees of the children then they will stay home, you will have to depend on him for hair do,body cream,even the cloths you wear,your undies and even sanitary pad.YOU MUST BE SICK.

This is why our men in Nigeria now run to Ghana and other countries to marry because outside the shores of this country where most ladies depend on a man for survival, our guys get just the exact opposite and in the western world as well as neighboring countries.

Unlike in Nigeria where MOST ladies set a standard as regards the man they want in their lives in respect to financial status, in the western world as well as some other African countries,,a lady will love you for the sole aim of love.

1.They don't ask silly questions of what do you do for a living and infact you will be the one to tell them yourself and they tell you they care less.

2. Countries where sweet classy chics will love you not minding if you are a bus conductor,bar tender,sweeper,gate man,maid or out-rightly jobless.

3. Countries where a lady will hardly ask you to bring money for any thing as she is totally independent.

4. Countries where a lady will love you deeply and respect you till the day you grow old and die even if you remain a poor man unlike here where many ladies will run out of their relationships and marriages simply because you can't take care of her and the children.

5.Countries where a lady will support your dream no matter what unlike here where a lady will tell you to your face "i can't marry a chef or can't marry a band man"

6. Here most ladies will want you to take care of the family come what may but in most other countries the woman gladly takes up the duty without putting a strain on you.After-all she never even considered it your sole duty ever before she agreed to be with you.

I can continue writing on the menace most of our ladies have become to our men.

Most of our ladies no longer marry because of love. Most of our ladies prefer to get a rich man and remain unhappy with him than to be happy with a poor man just like a lady said 'i prefer to cry in a hummer jeep than to be happy on an okada" can you beat that?

When a western lady says she loves you then believe she does and has nothing to do with who or what you are and when a western lady divorces you then be sure it has nothing to do with materialism.

The bottom line is that until our ladies learn to love a man and stay with a man for the purpose of love, there will be no ending to the ever growing trend of marital unhappiness

Worst still, most unmarried Nigerian men have sworn that they will be fulfilled in life materially before marrying any Nigerian lady and this has contributed immensely to the growing number of overdue unmarried ladies.

Don't get it twisted, we have quite a handful of decent Nigerian ladies who are disciplined, focused and 100% independent of a man's status or material offer but except we want to fool ourselves then we will deny that most of our ladies belong to the other group.

GOD HELP US

8 Likes

Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by justi4jesu(f): 6:20am On Jul 08, 2014
Maximus17: oh yeah! u wanna tell me u dnt derive plesure in sex or never imagined it bfr? C'mon

Am not a plywood so why wouldnt i imagine or however you put it, but on the contrary why will Men plan or even have it in their minds to wanna bleep a lady on a First date or early stages of the relationship but when the lady ventures to ask for Money, its that time you will call the girl moniker undecided Even if the lady has got her own money.
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by justi4jesu(f): 6:23am On Jul 08, 2014
choix007: I have been in many r/ships and [b]my ex gfs weren't money-driven, they all wanted love & marriage [/b]which I wasn't ready for.

There is no lady that is not Money driven its just a matter of time believe me. So dont say they want only love & Marriage.. If i hear

2 Likes

Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Maximus17(m): 6:29am On Jul 08, 2014
justi4jesu:

Am not a plywood so why wouldnt i imagine or however you put it, but on the contrary why will Men plan or even have it in their minds to wanna bleep a lady on a First date or early stages of the relationship but when the lady ventures to ask for Money, its that time you will call the girl moniker undecided Even if the lady has got her own money.
that was why i said in my earlier post,its abt self discipline and control...although some guys could be Jeerks buh definitely not 95%
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by dammytosh: 6:32am On Jul 08, 2014
Go for a rich Cheat. A broke cheat will still cheat when he has some change.

Why postpone the evil days. grin
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Toks2008(m): 6:39am On Jul 08, 2014
justi4jesu:

There is no lady that is not Money driven its just a matter of time believe me. So dont say they want only love & Marriage..

Very true dearie. So spot on

From my experience,i met my ex 12yrs back,yes i had nothing when we strted though (i guess it was due to that promisong man factor).

In less thana year,i stated doing well making roughly 200k mnthly and there was enough to spend.

Just about 2years ago i had issues with my business and she started acting cynical telling me she will move on at 30 if stagnancy persists.

Please i need someone here to xplain that english to me.

She eventually left last year feb to sit with her bringing up crazy dumb xcuses y she left. This is my lgally married wife that i hve remained faithful to since the day i wooed her 12yrs bck.

I guesss she taught been a fine chic nd ofcourse wth no experience at all since im her frst man,that she wll meet one rich dude i guess.

Now it seems she is stalk between the love she has for me and her quest for comfort which was not forthcoming from my end as fast as she would want.

Guys should stop fooling themselves,if ypu are broke or poor,dont conclude that the lady in ur life loves you,maybe she is just waiting a little more for u to hitit big.

In my opinion,a man will only enjoy romance wth a independent lady who makes her own living provided that she has the right mndset.

4 Likes

Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by choix007(m): 6:43am On Jul 08, 2014
justi4jesu:

There is no lady that is not Money driven its just a matter of time believe me. So dont say they want only love & Marriage..
what I meant is money wasn't their primary concern, all women likes n wants money na...factory made
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 6:46am On Jul 08, 2014
Tyche:

*Wakes her up from sleep*
tongue
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 6:46am On Jul 08, 2014
RedBenson:

Since when?
since im born again
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 6:47am On Jul 08, 2014
sulmeza: ahba..jesus christ no dy d options na..choose one
jesus is always the answer grin
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by justi4jesu(f): 6:48am On Jul 08, 2014
Toks2008:

Very true dearie. So spot on

Now it seems she is stalk between the love she has for me and her quest for comfort [/b]which was not forthcoming from my end as fast as she would want.

[b]Guys should stop fooling themselves,if ypu are broke or poor,dont conclude that the lady in ur life loves you,maybe she is just waiting a little more for u to hitit big.

Oga thank you, which lady do you think doesnt want the latest iphone 5s or ipad AIR or even the latest dress or Car.

Am not saying she doesnt love you but You better make sure that pocket is loaded unless she go tire for your broke A*ss excuses....6months is too much for a Good girl that doesnt demand money from you to start demanding Money....

So you guys should Gerrit.
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by lordfalcao(m): 6:53am On Jul 08, 2014
justi4jesu:

99.5% of Nigerian Men are S3X Freaks undecided
what of Dubai women undecided

1 Like

Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by justi4jesu(f): 6:54am On Jul 08, 2014
lordfalcao: what of Dubai women undecided

Pay flight come ask them na...You no well cheesy
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 6:54am On Jul 08, 2014
Danhumprey: And all girls/women are what? undecided

CHEATA....................... Same applicable 2 girls/women!!!!!! #Gbam#
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 6:57am On Jul 08, 2014
iykedare: no naija woman s kitten can keep a man. Not with all the meat u babes give out during your Aristo days.

IF YOUR PUOSSY NO SWEET, YOUR MAN WILL CHEAT.

but seriously,there are things a father shud hide from his kids.Poor you!

2 Likes

Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by driand(m): 6:59am On Jul 08, 2014
lynpetra:

E tough o. I like make my husband dey straff only me.Money good o,but if e go give me headache,abeg I no want.person wey drink henessy and person wey drink shekpe no b the same highness?

But for say na bf,abeg na me go dey give am woman sef.Leggo.No time.
best answer so far,

1 Like

Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 7:07am On Jul 08, 2014
[quote author=KiddaBlingzz][/quote]Good morning OluwaExkidd KiddaBlingzz smiley. welcome back sweet. I miss your diary, I'm sure you lost it after the tsunami smiley

Xup? missed you lots smiley
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by alphaomega(m): 7:11am On Jul 08, 2014
farano: Both broke and rich guys cheat

u speak wt such confidence....av u tried both?
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by alphaomega(m): 7:12am On Jul 08, 2014
lalasticlala:

she's married o so back off ooo.

lol.

she's married to an actor

u mean a rich cheat actor....
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by NobleAky(m): 7:13am On Jul 08, 2014
Mondisweets: I choose Jesus Christ grin
...i choose Easther!
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by redcliff: 7:13am On Jul 08, 2014
Enegod: kaiii that girl is hot like hell!!!

Are you ok? This one is hot?
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by alphaomega(m): 7:14am On Jul 08, 2014
MzMariah: All guys are cheats. Rich or poor, cheat na cheat shikena kiss

hmmm...sure u talkn frm experience...
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by legendsilver(m): 7:16am On Jul 08, 2014
legendsilver: My question goes to all the ladies here;

Who do guys cheat with?
(A) goats
(B) dogs
(C) women

Am tired of ladies calling guys cheat! Cheat!! Cheat!!! As if na goat or fowl we dey cheat with.
NONSENSE sad sad sad cheesy

Am waiting for ur answers o!
cheesy grin
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 7:16am On Jul 08, 2014
NobleAky: ...i choose Easther!
good for u grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (40)

Man Cancels Wedding Following An Old Facebook Post Of The Bride To Be / Man Caught With His Neighbour's Wife In Delta Hotel Disgraced, Stripped (Photos) / Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.