Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,312 members, 7,819,065 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? (60380 Views)

Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? / This Is How A Faithful Man Looks Like (pic) / Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (40) (Go Down)

Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 12:07am On Jul 08, 2014
all4naija: *Have my hands on my nose* Now you are acting like a hole! grin
cheesy cheesy.U know better!You have the experience of crawling out of it.Now all you do is chew and lick on it!
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Acidosis(m): 12:11am On Jul 08, 2014
Question for the poor smiley
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 12:11am On Jul 08, 2014
lynpetra: cheesy cheesy.U know better!You have the experience of crawling out of it.Now all you do is chew and lick on it!
Not me! You must be mad, lady! grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by just2endowed: 12:27am On Jul 08, 2014
MzMariah: All guys are cheats. Rich or poor, cheat na cheat shikena kiss

i disagree
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Newmanluckyman(m): 12:28am On Jul 08, 2014
with these responses from our ladies,now i know why Nigeria Ladies love money more their lives.They will date a ghost or animal as long as money is involved.I weep for this generation.
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 12:29am On Jul 08, 2014
just2endowed:

i disagree
Do you agree when they say 95% of ladies are sluts?
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 12:30am On Jul 08, 2014
RedBenson go sleep tongue
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by beatzbyraiyub(m): 12:32am On Jul 08, 2014
onila: A Rich Cheat
yes, oh. Me too no wan settle' 4 less,uping grades on point.
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 12:33am On Jul 08, 2014
MzMariah: Do you agree when they say 95% of ladies are sluts?
After all the men are still the same people banging the sluts.
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by beatzbyraiyub(m): 12:38am On Jul 08, 2014
nop, cuz ar dz 95% ar alrdy. I tink d ones dat single ar slutty grindin
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 12:38am On Jul 08, 2014
MzMariah: RedBenson go sleep tongue

But i am sleeping naw. grin
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 12:40am On Jul 08, 2014
softsparkyy:
After all the men are still the same people banging the sluts.
You still awake smiley

My sista you no see this thread wey we take dey catch our fun that day? never even know it will get to FP, if you see the kinds of insults I've received. smiley you know i don't do e-fight so I just dey look them. smiley

The guy who said 95% of ladies are sluts them no see that one o na my jokes them hold. even the place I stated that I was only catching my fun then still no see am. smiley make them come stone me to death o grin

Why are you up this late?
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by beatzbyraiyub(m): 12:41am On Jul 08, 2014
nop, cuz all dz 95% ar alrdy married. I tink d ones dat wa single ar slutty grindin cunt wit d guts of a hard-gun hustler, who cares anyway?jst ma taut
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 12:41am On Jul 08, 2014
beatzbyraiyub: nop, cuz ar dz 95% ar alrdy. I tink d ones dat single ar slutty grindin
What about single guys?
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 12:41am On Jul 08, 2014
RedBenson:

But i am sleeping naw. grin
For your mind. sleeping and Nairalanding grin
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Mintayo(m): 12:43am On Jul 08, 2014
And to think some ladies will take this trash serious? Smh.
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 12:44am On Jul 08, 2014
MzMariah: For your mind. sleeping and Nairalanding grin

grin i am nairalanding in the spiritual realm. grin
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 12:45am On Jul 08, 2014
RedBenson:

grin i am nairalanding in the spiritual realm. grin
cheesy
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 12:50am On Jul 08, 2014
Baseless overgeneralizations like these ones are a tad fractious, to say the least. Ladies cheat; Men cheat — it's common to both genders. However, not all ladies do, not all men do; some of us don't even have such time at our disposal. The hightime you chauvinistic lots changed that erroneous notion, the better. Cheating is common to both genders, but that shouldn't be the cause for baseless overgeneralizations. Cast invectives all you want, I never cheated on my ex; all of my pals don't cheat too. There are still lots of good guys out there and ladies alike, all you need do is open your discerning eye.
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 12:50am On Jul 08, 2014
MzMariah: You still awake smiley

My sista you no see this thread wey we take dey catch our fun that day? never even know it will get to FP, if you see the kinds of insults I've received. smiley you know i don't do e-fight so I just dey look them. smiley

The guy who said 95% of ladies are sluts them no see that one o na my jokes them hold. even the place I stated that I was only catching my fun then still no see am. smiley make them come stone me to death o grin

Why are you up this late?
I woke to pee, then check nairaland to know what's up.
Anyways I know e-fight is not your thing . don't stoop to their levels abeg.

Even when they know say we be sluts, boreholes and our breasts don fall yet them no go allow us rest.

Catch your fun jareee, Thank God lynpetra dey there.They can go hug wet transformer for all I care.
Goodnight my Mzzzzzzzz.
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 12:55am On Jul 08, 2014
softsparkyy:
I woke to pee, then check nairaland to know what's up.
Anyways I know e-fight is not your thing . don't stoop to their levels abeg.

Even when they know say we be sluts, boreholes and our breasts don fall yet them no go allow us rest.

Catch your fun jareee, Thank God lynpetra dey there.They can go hug wet transformer for all I care.
Goodnight my Mzzzzzzzz.
Lol. make I go sleep before them follow me for dream with cutlass grin grin

Abeg, guys are not cheats o......make I for sleep well. cheesy

For those that I offended with my post, make una no vex o. guys are not cheats. smiley

Good night all.

4 Likes

Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 1:02am On Jul 08, 2014
coolbibz: Baseless overgeneralizations like these ones are a tad fractious, to say the least. Ladies cheat; Men cheat — it's common to both genders. However, not all ladies do, not all men do; some of us don't even have such time at our disposal. The hightime you chauvinistic lots changed that erroneous notion, the better. Cheating is common to both genders, but that shouldn't be the cause for baseless overgeneralizations. Cast invectives all you want, I never cheated on my ex; all of my pals don't cheat too. There are still lots of good guys out there and ladies alike, all you need do is open your discerning eye.
Hmmmm....Whast do I even say? 100 likes for you sir.

Although the day I saw this thread, I never really took it serious, all I did was play with the thread and yesterday evening, I started getting mentions with curses and not even curses like I'm mad or something, some even insulted my generation to the extent that I had to go look at the thread from the beginning again. I was wondering what I said that warranted the insults I got. since I joined Nl last year august I've never insulted a single soul. I had almost 5k post before the tsunami and if you check all you won't find were I insulted anybody so when I saw the mentions I was shocked.

Guys cheat and ladies cheat. it depends on who we are.

I'm really sorry if my post got everybody pissed.

Good night all.
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 1:07am On Jul 08, 2014
frankben:

*sobs*
will you be my e-girlfriend *sobs again*

Ol boy the way you dey go for this thread..you go either enter one chance or 419 hand oh..I don tell you my own be that!
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by daveP(m): 1:30am On Jul 08, 2014
[quote author=fixyinka][/quote] infact ......jst simple question eh(drops pan) my hand!!

1 Like

Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 1:39am On Jul 08, 2014
[quote author=MzMariah[/quote] i love you.....a lot cool
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 1:49am On Jul 08, 2014
scribble:

what breed is your father....Alsatian or mongrel
guy park well
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by xandyE(f): 1:51am On Jul 08, 2014
I prefer a faithful man dat is not too rich
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 1:59am On Jul 08, 2014
osborn442: Including your boyfriend I guess?
you could let that pass dude
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 2:00am On Jul 08, 2014
xandyE: I prefer a faithful man dat is not too rich
lol! See negotiation. You be igbo geh ni? grin
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by crisycent: 2:05am On Jul 08, 2014
Na wah oo, person go still make heaven so? With all dis girls wen ready dey with guy even wen dem knw say hin dey cheat.
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by xandyE(f): 2:13am On Jul 08, 2014
[sub][/sub][quote author=KiddaBlingzz]lol! See negotiation. You be igbo geh ni? grin. Yes naa, no dulling biko grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (40)

Man Cancels Wedding Following An Old Facebook Post Of The Bride To Be / Man Caught With His Neighbour's Wife In Delta Hotel Disgraced, Stripped (Photos) / Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.