Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,053 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station - Islam for Muslims (120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station (248471 Views)

Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding / ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* / 'Islam For Muslims' Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tintingz(m): 4:58pm On Jul 30, 2017
Empiree:
Polygamy Was Subject Of Khutba Last Friday but this link is not the khutba. Author of the book, The Revolution Of Love by Shadeed Muhammad

Listen

https://m.soundcloud.com/wwwrawdah/the-revolution-of-love-part-1

This might exposed tintingz hypocrisy of hating multiple marriages and condoning homosexual shocked
It is SoundCloud I will find time to listen to it.

Now you got me wrong about polygamy, there is nowhere i condemn or hating on polygamy, I'm condemning the inequality in polygamy practiced by Muslims, how can men be commanded to marry multiple wives(polygyny) and women can't do same(polyandry)?

The reason men cheat is the same reason women cheat, they both fantasize on having multiple partners.

In my philosophy, every humans have the choice to choose how they want to live their life and I'm not to be intolerant about it.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 5:00pm On Jul 30, 2017
tintingz:
It is SoundCloud I find time to listen to it.

Now you got me wrong about polygamy, there is nowhere i condemn or hating on polygamy, I'm condemning the inequality in polygamy practiced by Muslims, how can men be commanded to marry multiple wives(polygyny) and women can't do same(polyandry)?

The reason men cheat is the same reason women cheat, they both fantasize on having multiple partners.
does the bolded part makes sense to you? . Well, sino explained that to you with some highlights.

Look at the attachment. A girl wrote it on fb. Hope you understand what she meant. Which kind man go marry this one?. She's being "polyandry" in this sense even if she's not married.

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tintingz(m): 5:56pm On Jul 30, 2017
Empiree:
does the bolded part makes sense to you? . Well, sino explained that to you with some highlights.
100% made sense, that thread is an endless argument and sino knows.

Unless he wants to come back and tell me women are not polygamous.

The (psychologytoday.com) site he got most of his reference from for his argument, I later discovered the article authors are filled with religious folks.

Look at the attachment. A girl wrote it on fb. Hope you understand what she meant. Which kind man go marry this one?. She's being "polyandry" in this sense even if she's not married.
Yes because she's polygamous, you can't take that from nature, the more reason I said women also fantatize on having multiple partners but because we're in religious society and patriarch society they will be label as sluts, but if men do same they will be praise.

All married women crush on other men it is psychological and natural.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 6:10pm On Jul 30, 2017
tintingz:
100% made sense, that thread is an endless argument and sino knows.

Unless he wants to come back and tell me women are not polygamous.

The (psychologytoday.com) site he got most of his reference from for his argument, I later discovered the article authors are filled with religious folks.

Yes because she's polygamous, you can't take that from nature, the more reason I said women also fantatize on having multiple partners but because we're in religious society and patriarch society they will be label as sluts, but if men do same they will be praise.

All married women crush on other men it is psychological and natural.
Exactly, she is a slut. And this is not only in a religious society. The lady that posted that quote on fb was called a slut by friends and they are Americans. She was called slut bcus of another post of hers months ago where she said "I am making my side nigga my main nigga"

One of her friends responded saying, if you have a side nigga, then, you are not a wife material. Isnt this conforms with what a musician called women slut if a woman decides to have multiple partner?. So it is not only in religious society. Non-religious societies are just hypocritical about it. They know the fact. In the 60s and beyond, they used to call children out of wedlock "bastards". Now they see nothing wrong with it legally.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 7:02pm On Jul 30, 2017
Real nigga grin

He dark pass

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tintingz(m): 7:02pm On Jul 30, 2017
Empiree:
Exactly, she is a slut. And this is not only in a religious society. The lady that posted that quote on fb was called a slut by friends and they are Americans. She was called slut bcus of another post of hers months ago where she said "I am making my side nigga my main nigga"

One of her friends responded saying, if you have a side nigga, then, you are not a wife material. Isnt this conforms with what a musician called women slut if a woman decides to have multiple partner?. So it is not only in religious society. Non-religious societies are just hypocritical about it. They know the fact. In the 60s and beyond, they used to call children out of wedlock "bastards". Now they see nothing wrong with it legally.
First of all you have to know that moral rules are man made.

Isn't America a patriarch society mixed with religious folks? Those that called her a slut are gonna be mostly men and religious women, can a man be called a slut for saying that word? The musician men that video themselves with many women what his he called, a pastor or a bad guy?

The world has evolved, we are no longer in dark ages, how can you call an innocent child bastard in the 21 century?

Bastard is a real and appropriate word used for a child born out of unmarried parents but it is changed to an insult in many cultures and religion to look down on them, now bastards is used generally for a stüpid person.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 7:13pm On Jul 30, 2017
tintingz:
First of all you have to know that moral rules are man made.

Isn't America a patriarch society mixed with religious folks? Those that called her a slut are gonna be mostly men and religious women, can a man be called a slut for saying that word? The musician men that video themselves with many women what his he called, a pastor or a bad guy?

The world has evolved, we are no longer in dark ages, how can you call an innocent child bastard in the 21 century?

Bastard is a real and appropriate word used for a child born out of unmarried parents but it is changed to an insult in many cultures and religion to look down on them, now bastards is used generally for a stüpid person.
You need to understand "gender role". We have different roles to play. Truly, a man who is promiscuous is no different from being slutty but societies worldwide dont usually see it that way. The reason being nature of men is different from women. Women are vulnerable.

Typical example of gender role being different is a man can wear only short pant outside and no one sees anything peculiar with that. But if a woman should go out with short pant or bikini wihtout bra, whether in religious society or not, she is gonna be seen different.

We are created equal but this equality does not in any way means equal opportunity to do anything they (women) want.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tintingz(m): 8:45pm On Jul 30, 2017
Empiree:
You need to understand "gender role". We have different roles to play.
Gender role is invented by we humans based on societal norms.

Truly, a man who is promiscuous is no different from being slutty but societies worldwide dont usually see it that way. The reason being nature of men is different from women. Women are vulnerable.
The reason they praise men is because we are in a patriarch society.

Men and women are both polygamous and monogamous.

Typical example of gender role being different is a man can wear only short pant outside and no one sees anything peculiar with that. But if a woman should go out with short pant or bikini wihtout bra, whether in religious society or not, she is gonna be seen different.
How about women in Swaziland that expose their breast do they have problem with it or the Zulu women or the Zoe women? cheesy

We are created equal but this equality does not in any way means equal opportunity to do anything they (women) want.
Sorry, abrahamic religion don't believe we're created equally, they believe women came from men small rib. grin
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tintingz(m): 8:47pm On Jul 30, 2017
Empiree:
Real nigga grin

He dark pass
This one na baba suwe familiy, lol grin

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 1:27am On Jul 31, 2017
From The Preface If The Book, "The Revolution Of Love" by Shadeed Muhammad

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 2:10pm On Jul 31, 2017
Interesting read here for tintingz

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 2:11pm On Jul 31, 2017
On polygyny

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 2:17pm On Jul 31, 2017
The author truly spoke my mind cheesy

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 2:19pm On Jul 31, 2017
^^^

He exposes hypocrisy in relationship or marriage institution in America or western societies. Now tintingz, read Quranic verse the author quoted to show you that gender roles are different.. Q3:36

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tintingz(m): 4:16pm On Jul 31, 2017
Empiree:
^^^

He exposes hypocrisy in relationship or marriage institution in America or western societies. Now tintingz, read Quranic verse the author quoted to show you that gender roles are different.. Q3:36
Again gender roles was man made invention, it is learned to what the society provide, girls are thought to behave like girls culturally and religiously way same as boys, science shows man and woman think alike, the book author said women are wire to desire one man, this is wrong because we have seen and read some women cheat on their partner, you even post a lady that said she crush on many guys, some female celebrities shoot their videos with men touching her, these shows women also fantasize having multiple partners. Ask any lady if she does not want the likes of D'banj, Chris brown, wizkid, davido, Idris Elba all for herself and see her response.

There are even female animals that her polygamous.

Talking about gender role, it is something learned based on society, men and women are physically different but psychologically the same.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tintingz(m): 5:02pm On Jul 31, 2017
Empiree:
The author truly spoke my mind cheesy
From my research 95% women don't like sharing their man if not 100% women don't like sharing their man, the ones that are in polygyny marriage happened by circumstances while few is by choice.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 5:37pm On Jul 31, 2017
tintingz:
From my research 95% women don't like sharing their man if not 100% women don't like sharing their man, the ones that are in polygyny marriage happened by circumstances while few is by choice.
Ofc, thats normal. Thats natural. Thats natural instinct. Author speaks about that if read carefully. I am still reading by the way.

In most cases if women dont allo sharing their man while their man is poly, their types walk out of their marriage and in most cases are husbandless for life. In the case of babyfather/babymomma, the lady tends to start hoeing around bcus in her freaking mind, no man can be loyal.

So whats the point of hoeing instead of holding on to him and accept the fact that men natured like that ?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 6:03pm On Jul 31, 2017
tintingz:
Again gender roles was man made invention,
There is God invention too as indicated in the ayah above. Example, prophets and messangers. Why arent there female prophets?. Thats gender role right there. Also if you notice, most countries of the world preceded by male leadership by broad margin compared to female presidents. Thats clear cut right there. US which promotes gender equality, feminism, job and pay equality has never had female president. Why not allowed all their candidates to be women?. So gender role is not man made by default. It is natural that men take lead.

the book author said women are wire to desire one man, this is wrong because we have seen and read some women cheat on their partner,
Author is speaking in the context of marriage institution - not babyfather/babymomma, boyfriend/girlfriend situation. Author did not deny women have desire for other men besides their husband. What they wont do (in many cases) is to marry more than one man at the same time. Thats author's context.

you even post a lady that said she crush on many guys, some female celebrities shoot their videos with men touching her, these shows women also fantasize having multiple partners.
I know this lady here. She is simply trying to explore her choices before settling. Again, author is speaking in the context of marriage. And even outside of marriage, as i told you earlier, this lady is considered promiscuous by her friends and family for having side nigga. This goes to show you societies generally still see women having multiple partners to be wayward. Author speaks about that. I think it is in that post up there where he said societies see female with multiple partners to be prost!tute. But societies wont say that of men. Again this is naturally designed. Even a good mother would never allow her daughter who is already married to flirt with another man. But she is confident to tell her son to get second wife grin grin see that. My mommy already told me to go ut and get 4th wife but she will never say that to my sister. This goes to show you it is God's Design.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tintingz(m): 6:09pm On Jul 31, 2017
Empiree:
Ofc, thats normal. Thats natural. Thats natural instinct. Author speaks about that if read carefully. I am still reading by the way.

In most cases if women dont allo sharing their man while their man is poly, their types walk out of their marriage and in most cases are husbandless for life. In the case of babyfather/babymomma, the lady tends to start hoeing around bcus in her freaking mind, no man can be loyal.

So whats the point of hoeing instead of holding on to him and accept the fact that men natured like that ?
So why cant you also accept that women are also polygamous by nature? There are evidence everywhere they are also polygamous like men.

Society mostly Africa and religious point fingers at the female folks for failures in marriage, they expect women to be perfect when it comes marriage which is a fallacious thinking, the reason many Africa women and religious women stick to the marriage even if they are not happy because they dont want the finger pointing, and you are wrong there are also men who will marry divorced women, they might be few in Africa but they are many in some society, my close aunty with a son just married another man recently.

And you talked about them hoeing around, lol most of them go into open relationship with a man, marriage is a beautiful thing but it is not the end of everything, it is not by force, i wonder why some people over hype it, something that is even scary to some people, some women are suffering and not happy in their marriage and wish they didn't marry. Happiness is the main thing, if a woman find happiness leaving a marriage that is the best choice for her than living in stoic syndrome and depression.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 6:21pm On Jul 31, 2017
tintingz:
So why cant you also accept that women are also polygamous by nature? There are evidence everywhere they are also polygamous like men.
Being a polygyny is marriage institution. Polygamy is marriage. But you are speaking about thier desires and lust for mutiple partners.

Society mostly Africa and religious point fingers at the female folks for failures in marriage, they expect women to be perfect when it comes marriage which is a fallacious thinking, the reason many Africa women and religious women stick to the marriage even if they are not happy because they dont want the finger pointing, and you are wrong there are also men who will marry divorced women, they might be few in Africa but they are many in some society, my close aunty with a son just married another man recently.
Africa problem

And you talked about them hoeing around, lol most of them go into open relationship with a man, marriage is a beautiful thing but it is not the end of everything, it is not by force, i wonder why some people over hype it, something that is even scary to some people, some women are suffering and not happy in their marriage and wish they didn't marry. Happiness is the main thing, if a woman find happiness leaving a marriage that is the best choice for her than living in stoic syndrome and depression.
happy or not in marriage is another subject. In the West most see marrage as old fashion. They think it is not necessary. Young ladies prefer hoeing than being tied than. However, what i have noticed is that they start hoeing after being hurt in relationship. Hurt in this context is being cheated on. I wish i can screenshot from both male and female i read on fb last week. The guy said what i just typed. He said "I am going to be hoeing until i can find suitable partner". A lady also said the same.

Now, weigh them, who do you think is a loser at the end of the day?. Definitely or most likely the lady bcus they (women) are vulnerable. Only a matter of time before she is no longer attractive. But the guy will forever get any woman he wants grin grin
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tintingz(m): 6:45pm On Jul 31, 2017
Empiree:
There is God invention too as indicated in the ayah above. Example, prophets and messangers. Why arent there female prophets?.
Because the ancient men are patriarch and misogynist, they wrote those books.

But that does not mean there are no female leaders, Cleo Patra was a leader in ancient Egypt, Queen Elizabeth is a still a leader till date.

Thats gender role right there. Also if you notice, most countries of the world preceded by male leadership by broad margin compared to female presidents. Thats clear cut right there. US which promotes gender equality, feminism, job and pay equality has never had female president. Why not allowed all their candidates to be women?. So gender role is not man made by default. It is natural that men take lead.
From my research, most male leaders have caused disaster, chaos in thier country than female ruling countries.

U.S is a world power state with many enemies, they believe a female leader can't handle it, they want a bully as president, the reason Donald Trump won. grin

Author is speaking in the context of marriage institution - not babyfather/babymomma, boyfriend/girlfriend situation. Author did not deny women have desire for other men besides their husband. What they wont do (in many cases) is to marry more than one man at the same time. Thats author's context.
We have already discussed this that there are society were women marries more than one man.

I know this lady here. She is simply trying to explore her choices before settling. Again, author is speaking in the context of marriage. And even outside of marriage, as i told you earlier, this lady is considered promiscuous by her friends and family for having side nigga. This goes to show you societies generally still see women having multiple partners to be wayward. Author speaks about that. I think it is in that post up there where he said societies see female with multiple partners to be prost!tute. But societies wont say that of men.
Society norms varies, go to India if they have problem with women having multiple husband. Again most society are patriarch and religious brainwashed, they believe women came from men's little ribs, even religious women believe in this fairytale, these women think they are less of human that they are made for men.

When a women sleeps around she's a prostitute but when a man do same it is natural, what fuckery is that? grin

Again this is naturally designed. Even a good mother would never allow her daughter who is already married to flirt with another man. But she is confident to tell her son to get second wife grin grin see that. My mommy already told me to go ut and get 4th wife but she will never say that to my sister. This goes to show you it is God's Design.
Indeed it is god's design, religon brainwashed programmed, will a christian mommy tell her son to get another wife? cool
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tintingz(m): 7:15pm On Jul 31, 2017
Empiree:
Being a polygyny is marriage institution. Polygamy is marriage. But you are speaking about thier desires and lust for mutiple partners.
Polyandry is also a marriage institution because some society practice it legally.

Marriage is just an institution to make a relationship look real, it is just a cover up, it is the same as what happen in boyfriend and girlfriend relationship. The difference is in dating there is no rules, in marriage there are rules attached base on culture and religion.

So if a women desire for multiple partners, is not a sign she's polygamous?

Africa problem
Ok

happy or not in marriage is another subject. In the West most see marrage as old fashion. They think it is not necessary. Young ladies prefer hoeing than being tied than. However, what i have noticed is that they start hoeing after being hurt in relationship. Hurt in this context is being cheated on. I wish i can screenshot from both male and female i read on fb last week. The guy said what i just typed. He said "I am going to be hoeing until i can find suitable partner". A lady also said the same.
Being happy is the main goal for every human so it is part of the the subject we are discussing.

In the west I see them more advanced in thinking than every other nation, the reason they will be ahead on everything that's just the fact, marriage to them is outdated practice, it is like an institution created by patriarch men to make relationship legal and to make the society more organized so I have no problem with marriage, I only have problem with the gender discrimination in marriage.

If a lady is cheated and decided to sleep around till she get a man to marry, it is her choice her decision her body, it is non of my business, men also sleep around disflowering girls around and they will be the one looking for virgins to marry.

Now, weigh them, who do you think is a loser at the end of the day?. Definitely or most likely the lady bcus they (women) are vulnerable. Only a matter of time before she is no longer attractive. But the guy will forever get any woman he wants grin grin
Is it a must to marry? undecided
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 8:35pm On Jul 31, 2017
tintingz:
Because the ancient men are patriarch and misogynist, they wrote those books.
Your opinion obviously undecided

But that does not mean there are no female leaders, Cleo Patra was a leader in ancient Egypt, Queen Elizabeth is a still a leader till date.
I am sure they are countable unlike men.

From my research, most male leaders have caused disaster, chaos in thier country than female ruling countries.
because they are majority. You never know women could have been worst if they had been rulers, dictators, presidents since beginning of time. Your subsequent post below refutes this v v v

U.S is a world power state with many enemies, they believe a female leader can't handle it, they want a bully as president, the reason Donald Trump won. grin
underlined clears the air about gender roles. YOU REFUTE YOURSELF grin

We have already discussed this that there are society were women marries more than one man.
this is simply not a common norm worldwide. As crazy as western world can be, polyandry is far worse to them even though they condone boyfriend girlfriend relationship and worst still homosexual. They would prefer homosick to polyandry.

Society norms varies, go to India if they have problem with women having multiple husband.
the only country cited always as evidence for this is india. Any other countries known for this?. I'm sure most people frown at this type of marriage institution.

Again most society are patriarch and religious brainwashed, they believe women came from men's little ribs, even religious women believe in this fairytale, these women think they are less of human that they are made for men.
you keep repeating this. How about non-religious Western society. Why don't they condone polyandry despite freedom and democracy they yearn for?

When a women sleeps around she's a prostitute but when a man do same it is natural, what fuckery is that? grin
exactly what author of the book said in page18 of his book. Go back there where I screenshot the page

Indeed it is god's design, religon brainwashed programmed, will a christian mommy tell her son to get another wife? cool
how about non-religious western nation?.

Most likely yes, bcus they believe that's what their scripture says. But in reality they are hypocrites. I'm sure you know that. Ex-husband of Ayo Mogaji, Jibola Dabo says he's full blown supporter of polygamy and he's Christian. I read his interview on nijagists website 2yrs ago where he confessed that Christianity is hypocrisy on monogamy.

Said men are polygamous in nature. He's taking about marriage. Polyandry on the other hand is confined as you don't seem to give evidence beyond India and few places perhaps.

https://www.linjust.com/i-am-ardent-supporter-of-polygamy.html
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tintingz(m): 10:59pm On Jul 31, 2017
Empiree:
Your opinion obviously undecided
Abrahamic scriptures are written by patriarch misogyny men, read the Bible and Quran with open mind and tell me how it favor women.

I am sure they are countable unlike men.
At least female leaders exist. cheesy

because they are majority. You never know women could have been worst if they had been rulers, dictators, presidents since beginning of time. Your subsequent post below refutes this v v v

underlined clears the air about gender roles. YOU REFUTE YOURSELF grin
Get the English "they believe" means some group believe women can't handle it, it is a fallacious word not a fact, because in reality women can and have handle nation, e.g Queen Elizabeth.

this is simply not a common norm worldwide. As crazy as western world can be, polyandry is far worse to them even though they condone boyfriend girlfriend relationship and worst still homosexual. They would prefer homosick to polyandry.
Evidence for this please? The last time I checked polygamy is not even accepted generally in the west.

the only country cited always as evidence for this is india. Any other countries known for this?. I'm sure most people frown at this type of marriage institution.
Nepal, China, some society in Africa, America, polyadry is not well practiced but we see polyandrous women everywhere. wink

you keep repeating this. How about non-religious Western society. Why don't they condone polyandry despite freedom and democracy they yearn for?
They don't condone polygamy in general.

exactly what author of the book said in page18 of his book. Go back there where I screenshot the page

how about non-religious western nation?.

Most likely yes, bcus they believe that's what their scripture says. But in reality they are hypocrites. I'm sure you know that. Ex-husband of Ayo Mogaji, Jibola Dabo says he's full blown supporter of polygamy and he's Christian. I read his interview on nijagists website 2yrs ago where he confessed that Christianity is hypocrisy on monogamy.

Said men are polygamous in nature. He's taking about marriage. Polyandry on the other hand is confined as you don't seem to give evidence beyond India and few places perhaps.

https://www.linjust.com/i-am-ardent-supporter-of-polygamy.html
Sorry, you're quoting from a patriarch African man, what do you expect from his mouth, what if an Indian man or Chinese said wimen are polygamous by nature? grin

Polygamy is not part of chritianity doctrine, even an uncle I know that is a Christian married two wives due to some circumstances, he was not given a deacon in church because of that. Again, this are all programmed to believe in some cultures, religion, morals, gender roles etc, it is all man made.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 11:49pm On Jul 31, 2017
tintingz:
Abrahamic scriptures are written by patriarch misogyny men, read the Bible and Quran with open mind and tell me how it favor women.
You should rather say men twisted religious text to suit them. This thinking of yours is getting old

At least female leaders exist. cheesy
Like pretty much non-existence. General public recognize them

Get the English "they believe" means some group believe women can't handle it, it is a fallacious word not a fact, because in reality women can and have handle nation, e.g Queen Elizabeth.
[/quote]That old nugget b!tch is not running anything. She's just there now for decoration. It is probably her grandson telling her what to do now cheesy

[quote]Evidence for this please? The last time I checked polygamy is not even accepted generally in the west.
Even if you hear polygamy in the West, it is still male with multiple women. That natural not the other way.

Nepal, China, some society in Africa, America, polyadry is not well practiced but we see polyandrous women everywhere. wink
True but unfortunately, we are dealing with legal status and legal definition here

They don't condone polygamy in general.
true, due to constitution but those who practice it do mnuslims or not. Matter of fact, Amish people do.

Sorry, you're quoting from a patriarch African man, what do you expect from his mouth, what if an Indian man or Chinese said wimen are polygamous by nature? grin

Polygamy is not part of chritianity doctrine, even an uncle I know that is a Christian married two wives due to some circumstances, he was not given a deacon in church because of that. Again, this are all programmed to believe in some cultures, religion, morals, gender roles etc, it is all man made.
Unfortunately it is. They simply abandoned it. Full of it in their OT
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 1:12am On Aug 01, 2017
This author attempts to answer a point you raise on page 21 to 25 of his book

Ikupakuti can relate to points raised on p23-25 (attached)

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 1:13am On Aug 01, 2017

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 1:17am On Aug 01, 2017
I noticed you discussed something relate to this on other thread.

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 1:19am On Aug 01, 2017

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 1:24am On Aug 01, 2017
P25

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by ikupakuti(m): 5:11am On Aug 01, 2017
Empiree:
I noticed you discussed something relate to this on other thread.

Yes, hes absolutely right in all his points.

Men & women are different from each others in many aspects. They converge & diverge in various areas, each with his/her distinct peculiarities. Lumping them together in the name of one ‘equality‘ is like trying to change the course of natural laws, like trying to make a square peg fit in a round hole.

Man did not create himself therefor doesnt have a comprehensive view of his own manual & this is where divine revelation becomes necessary, to interprete natural laws.

The champions of this ‘equality‘ crap need to redesign women biologically, mentally, spiritually & psycologically to that of men, then, they wont have the need to alter any course again.

I pity you AA guys grin All that is left of your manhoods is just the balls, even those, have been placed in the palms of your women cheesy

And to think its the men making all these ridiculous laws beats imagination, cos these women can get anything done without the men‘s support.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 5:19am On Aug 01, 2017
ikupakuti:

Yes, hes absolutely right in all his points.

Men & women are different from each others in many aspects. They converge & diverge in various areas, each with his/her distinct peculiarities. Lumping them together in the name of one ‘equality‘ is like trying to change the course of natural laws, like trying to make a square peg fit in a round hole.

Man did not create himself therefor doesnt have a comprehensive view of his own manual & this is where divine revelation becomes necessary, to interprete natural laws.

The champions of this ‘equality‘ crap need to redesign women biologically, mentally, spiritually & psycologically to that of men, then, they wont have the need to alter any course again.

I pity you AA guys grin All that is left of your manhoods is just the balls, even those, have been placed in the palms of your women cheesy

And to think its the men making all these ridiculous laws beats imagination, cos these women can get anything done without the men‘s support.
tintingz simply doesnt believe highlighted parts. He believes it is man-made undecided

Really, author captured reality of AA folks. It is sad reality. Very interesting book. Still reading

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (232) (Reply)

Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.