Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,771 members, 7,809,973 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station - Islam for Muslims (126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station (248113 Views)

Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding / ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* / 'Islam For Muslims' Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 11:47am On Sep 07, 2017
vedaxcool:

Yet a self proclaimed Islamic Republic stands with such murderous regime and its operatives trained in the art of lying keep white washing. The same lies the lackeys of Assad used in dehumanizing the victims of such a horrible man calling his victims terrorists is the same tactics the government of Myanmar has used in denying reality of its actions and labeling Rohingyas as terrorist.
Some people do not understand how the world works , a lie good for Assad is a lie good for Myanmar or any other government for that matter.
Gbam!!! I see no difference between the Myanmar Government, Assad and Iran!

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 7:49pm On Sep 11, 2017
Being Ungrateful Brings the Wrath and Punishment of Allah ﷻ

In 1998 Sheikh Ayyub Burmi was teaching us Tafseer in Medina university, the same year he lead the Taraweeh prayer for the first time, in Masjide Nabawi, he was young, his voice was so attractive and mesmerizing that can’t be expressed in words.

The next day in the class Dr. Ziya ur Rahman al Azami, the compiler of the most known encyclopedia of hadith, came and admired a lot of his recitation then he said “Boys listen, for the first time I performed twenty Rakah Taraweeh in Jamah, I was not able to leave; his voice enraptured me”. Yes, it is a truth; as per my knowledge he was the only imam who led all twenty Rakah of Taraweeh for few days.

I have lot of good memories with these Sheikhs, may Allah help me to narrate in future.

However, this was the first time in my life I came across a “Burmi” Muslim, then I started meeting them here and there in Medina.

In 1996, I finished my masters in Medina university, and was having children, I started searching a specious house and in reasonable rent. A friend or my student from England Br. Fareed, because he was still learning Arabic, told me you can get very cheap house in “the area of Burmese”, I visited the area, it was 100 percent inhabited by “Rohingiyah” Muslims. There were very big mosques consisting of full time Madarsas, and a lot of children were memorizing Quran, and learning Deen, they told me that Sheikh Ayyub was also one of the supervisors of this Madarsa.

In 2009, I visited Makkah, from Qatar one of my senior brother Sheikh Taha siddique Madani, who was appointed in Haram of Makkah to teach and give Fatwa for Hujjaj during Hajj, current president of Jamiat Ahle Hadith Odissa, told me that the Saudi government, has announced if any one proves that he is from Burma, and bring two witnesses from Rohingiya community he will get a permanent resident. Sheikh Taha was having lot of students from many communities, his Rohingiya students and friends many times forced him to accompany with them so that he may get an Iqama of Saudia as being from their community, but he denied.
Those who lived in Saudia, at that time may recall the importance of Iqamah especially in Makkah. It was very difficult to get an Iqamah and Muslims in poor countries were not having any other options except gulf countries to earn their livelihood.

Saudia also like all the other countries in the world without any exception try their best to minimize the entry of the foreigners, but according to my knowledge the only country which can’t achieve this target is Saudia, because the people in millions enter for Umrah and Hajj and not all of them go back.

After communist revelation in Russia and China many Muslim countries like Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Chechnya, Afghanistan etc. were colonized by China and Russians and then they imposed on them communism not allowing them to follow Islam, hence lakhs of Muslims were killed and still being killed. Hence, most of them migrated to Saudia. That is why you may see at many places in Saudi Arabia “Bukhari Rice” “Afghani Roti” “Afgani tea” “Bukhari hotels” etc.

When the communist captured the south Yemen and ware torturing Muslims thousands migrated to Saudi and you can see now Yemenis are there in each and every corner of Saudi.

According reports more than eight Lakhs Syrian refugees are living in Saudia with all the respect and honor.

One of my friends, Dean of Ibn Sina medical college in Jeddah told me in 2015, that all the medical studies are free for Syrian students in his college.

As for Saudia Supporting Muslim countries Pakistan can’t deny that a great portions of expenditure of 1965 war was paid by (Saudia), King Faisal , and always whenever Pakistan are in problem Saudi came for its support. They rescued Pakistan from bankruptcy when the world boycotted it after nuclear tests in 1998.

In 2005 when they were thousands of dead bodies due to the one of biggest earthquake in Pakistan, they were in need of thousands of Kafan (shrouds) ( and in Makah always they keeps thousands of Kafan ready) all were sent in no time to Pakistan which is acknowledged by the government.

Lakhs of Muslims were leaving in refugee camps after separation of Bangladesh in Dhaka, similar to the situation of Rohingiyas, because they didn’t want separation from Pakistan, most of them were Jamat e Islami members. The new country i.e. Bangladesh, punished them and still punishing them for supporting the idea of united Pakistan. They lived in refugee camps for two decades, Bangladesh denied keeping them and Pakistan denied taking them. Saudia interfered and bore all the expenditure to migrate them to Pakistan.

When there was fight between North Yemen (Sunni Muslims) and south Yemen (communist), the world knows the huge support of Saudia to the North Yemen, and still it is fighting for Sunnis in north Yemen.

For the sake of Allah please go back to see the Saudi Support for Sunni Muslims in Afghanistan war against Russia and Iraq war against Iran(Gulf war), ten years of continuous support!!! Subhanallah.

The Saudis support can’t be ignored for Sunnis in Lebanon, Syria, Iraq and many places.
In the matter of Syria, Saudia tried many time and called all the militant leaders in Riyadh many times and try to unite them, this itself was a huge risk for Saudi because it was declaring a war against Bashar al Assad, and those who were supporting him. Subhanallah it was really a very risky step but Saudia did for the sake of Sunni Muslims.

Can you please mention the names of those who lead the war in Chechnya and Bosnia? They were Saudis and with the direct or indirect support of Saudia.

As for other social works, everyone can easily see that almost in all the countries in the world mosques, madrasas, schools, hospitals, orphanage etc. are built with directly or indirectly support of Saudia.

Saudia gave the job opportunities to millions of Muslims in its land.
Saudia sponsored thousands and thousands of students from all over the world and gave them stipend, free tickets, free visa, free accommodation, and after graduating, hires them on good salaries to do Dawa in each and every corner of the world.

I can say that those who have graduated from Saudi are in leading positions in all Salfia and non Salafi madarsas and organization; Jamat e Islami, Jamiat Ahle Hadith, Muslim personal law etc. but for some “Masliha” and “Hikmah” they don’t write with their names any title that shows that they are graduates from Saudi except salafi brothers they write “ Madani”.

From 1948 Saudia is bearing a major portion of the budget of Palestine, which is spent on all the school, hospitals, medicines, teachers’ salaries, basic needs of the country, because it does not have any income.

It bears a major portion of the budget of Jordan because there are lot of Palestine refugees otherwise they might be killed.
Saudia also pay millions to government of Yemen, since it does not have money to survive.

The expenditure of the services provided to Hujjaaj is more than the annual budget of many countries.
Every Haji gets a copy of Quran and other gifts each year.

By Allah, if I continue to write it goes thousands of pages, but what I mentioned is sufficient for a believer.

Can you please tell me how many, Rohingiyas, Afghanis, Bukharis, Yemenis, are living in Turkey?? Can you tell me how many mosques and Madrasas are built on the expense of Turkey? Can you tell me the contribution of Turkey or Tayyib Erdogan in taking care of Afghan refugees, Bangla refugees, Yamani refugees, Bosnian refugees, Palestine refugees etc.

For your information Turkey can’t go against Israel, because it is the first country who has acknowledged Israel while Saudi till this time hasn’t acknowledged. Also Turkey is member of European council; can’t go against their policies, while Saudi is not part of such organizations.

Yes, Tayyib Erdogan is a good person, he gives good speeches, but can you tell me just media coverage and good speeches take the person to the level of those who practically serving the Ummah form decades??

Yes, Turkey and Erdogan has also did good for Ummah but can you tell me what is the percentage of those efforts comparing to efforts of Saudis few of them is mentioned above??

I can’t expect from media which is always against Saudi because the only country in the world whose rulers, scholars, and public as well till this time didn’t accept sale of alcohol, movie theaters, western freedom of women and much more. But the problem is that majority of Muslims, directly or indirectly despise Saudi, criticize it, don’t acknowledge its great favors on Muslim Ummah. Why??

Don’t’ you know that ungratefulness takes us in Hell fire? Don’t you know that acknowledgingv good deeds of people is part of our Eemaan? Don’t’ you know that who is ungrateful to people is ungrateful to Allah? Don’t you know that our prophet ordered us to repay to any favor made to us if we can’t we have to make Dua and praise them?

I fear that if we continue on this way then Allah will punish for not being grateful to those who deserve.

May Allah protect us.

Sheikh Abdus Salam
Founder, Aspire College of Excellence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Sissie(f): 8:58pm On Sep 11, 2017
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 9:14pm On Sep 11, 2017
^^

LOl. See, everyone of us is guilty of being ungrateful. Many muslims do not have personal beef with Saudi Arabia wallahi, But when their trained chickens/puppets are so ungrateful to others, it becomes reprisal attack. Take NL for a good example. Besides, the main reason majority might some issues with Saudis might be bcus of overwhelming ahadith which speak against them directly and indirectly. Unless you want to wipe off those ahadith which is too late now. Many of those ahadith are located in Sunnah Abu Daud under the book of fitan. Plus their unholy alliance which many dislike. They don't dislike them mainly bcus of shari'a approach

The Sheikh's last sentence reads:

I fear that if we continue on this way then Allah will punish for not being grateful to those who deserve.

Mention non-salafi shuyukh and see reaction you get. They are are so ungrateful. It is from the same Saudi trained Sheikh Albany who who taught discrinimination of muslims. cheesy

#myopinion
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 9:24pm On Sep 11, 2017
^^Saudi trained Al Albani? Very laughable, and as you said your opinion. It's your opinion and you're entitled to it!
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 9:25pm On Sep 11, 2017
Unholy Alliance?! Chai, some people ehn are just too desperate! grin grin
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 9:34pm On Sep 11, 2017
It would be good if you don't take it too personal cus if you see clearly, this ungratefulness the sheikh talked about is here on nl towards non-Saudi shuyuk. Jabata and his takfree brothers and bida crooner brothers here are typical examples. cheesy grin
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Sissie(f): 9:41pm On Sep 11, 2017
2 extreme positions. Those who think Saudi is perfect and should not be criticized and those who do nothing but criticize.

Abeg Saudi like many others aren't doing enough. Quote me anywhere.

All this trying to make it seem like Saudi is a saint country abeg shift with all that, or making it seem like criticizing them is a sin. Yimu of life.

I don't want to argue sef, but I can poke loopholes in that write up.

Chai can't believe I read all that, I hardly read demzy post, but it was what I suspected

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 10:26pm On Sep 11, 2017
^
That's my position actually. I believe they do good stuff for the ummah. It is ungrateful not to recognize that. The sheikh he quoted was just being too emotional grin
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Sissie(f): 11:23pm On Sep 11, 2017
Empiree:
^
That's my position actually. I believe they do good stuff for the ummah. It is ungrateful not to recognize that. The sheikh he quoted was just being too emotional grin

And being "loyal"

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 11:40pm On Sep 11, 2017
Lol, loyal servant
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 5:19pm On Sep 12, 2017
I actually ignored your post, but came back to readdress some of your criticism.

Sissie:
2 extreme positions. Those who think Saudi is perfect and should not be criticized and those who do nothing but criticize.

No one thinks Saudi Arabia is perfect, I'm challenging you to show us one post of anyone here that postulates Saudi Arabia is perfect!

Abeg Saudi like many others aren't doing enough. Quote me anywhere.

The Myanmar crisis has been on for more than 300 years old, modern day Saudi Arabia was established not less than 100years ago and they've stood by the Rohingya for more than 70 years, so using what is happening now is an act of dishonesty if this post is in reference to the present crisis!

All this trying to make it seem like Saudi is a saint country abeg shift with all that, or making it seem like criticizing them is a sin. Yimu of life.

No one is making Saudi Arabia to look like a Saint country, it's clear you didn't comprehend what you claimed to read. Please comprehend clearly!

Chai can't believe I read all that, I hardly read demzy post, but it was what I suspected

Thank you! grin
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 5:22pm On Sep 12, 2017
Empiree:
^
The Sheikh is being emotional to folks like you, in fact I've seen those worse than you.

On Facebook you'll see posts about how Qatar Emir called Prince Muhammad and one random dude would comment with "I can't believe Muhammad is receiving call for the Emir, he ought to have called the Emir instead" or "Muhammad Ibn Salman is receiving calls when the Muslims of Burma are suffering".

So if you feel the post is too damaging to you, ignore it and let it apply to those who are guilty!
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Sissie(f): 5:36pm On Sep 12, 2017
Demmzy15:
I actually ignored your post, but came back to readdress some of your criticism.

No one thinks Saudi Arabia is perfect, I'm challenging you to show us one post of anyone here that postulates Saudi Arabia is perfect!

The Myanmar crisis has been on for more than 300 years old, modern day Saudi Arabia was established not less than 100years ago and they've stood by the Rohingya for more than 70 years, so using what is happening now is an act of dishonesty if this post is in reference to the present crisis!

No one is making Saudi Arabia to look like a Saint country, it's clear you didn't comprehend what you claimed to read. Please comprehend clearly!

Thank you! grin

Good thing you replied me with normal font, because I don't read your post fully most times because of font size.

@bolded undecided
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 8:21pm On Sep 12, 2017
Sissie:

Good thing you replied me with normal font, because I don't read your post fully most times because of font size.

@bolded undecided
I should stop using the fonts then?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Sissie(f): 8:35pm On Sep 12, 2017
Demmzy15:
I should stop using the fonts then?

It is small and not eye friendly. It will be advisable to stop

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 8:37pm On Sep 12, 2017
Sissie:

It is small and not eye friendly. It will be advisable to stop
Toh, I'll stop then. Jazak Allaahu Kayran!
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by FriendNG: 8:51pm On Sep 12, 2017
Demmzy15:
Toh, I'll stop then. Jazak Allaahu Kayran!

For the first time in history you type well. It is big in smartphone and small in pc.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 9:23pm On Sep 12, 2017
FriendNG:

For the first time in history you type well. It is big in smartphone and small in pc.
I thought as much, I hardly use laptop mostly phone. Sorry for the stress sha grin
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 10:34am On Sep 13, 2017
EXCLUSIVE
Sunnis and Shias enemies no more*?
The Saudis may be stretching out the hand of peace to their old foes

The Economist London
Saturday 9 September 2017

FROM the forecourt of the Prophet Muhammad’s mosque in Medina during the annual haj pilgrimage, which ended on September 4th, came the still, small voice of Shias praying. Saudi security guards fanned them helpfully against the heat.

At the al-Baqi cemetery nearby, the resting place of many of the Prophet’s descendants, Sunni vigilantes and puritans scowled at Shia worshippers but, in contrast with previous years, they held back from beating them with sticks. And as over 2.3m Muslims perambulated around Mecca’s great black basalt stone, the Kaaba, Prince Khalid al-Faisal, the province’s governor, singled out 86,000 Iranians for a special welcome.

Change may be afoot in Saudi Arabia’s hostile relations with Shias and their champion, Iran. For decades the kingdom has been the font of Sunni Islam’s anti-Shia dogma. The media issued screeds against the rawafidh, or rejectionists, deemed beyond the pale of proper Islam. But this year the oft-troubled haj was exceptional for its inclusiveness, and for passing off with no major incident despite a 20% jump in the number of pilgrims. Iran made a point of thanking the Saudis.

On ascending the throne in 2015, King Salman bin Abdelaziz and his young son and defence minister, Muhammad, set their sights on rolling back Iran’s influence from the region by force. They waged war on Iran’s Houthi allies in Yemen, who had seized control of Sana’a, the capital. They rejected demands for compensation for the hundreds of Iranian pilgrims killed in a stampede in Mecca in 2015. The following year they beheaded Nimr al-Nimr, a rowdy Saudi Shia cleric. They cut off diplomatic relations with Iran and spearheaded a grand military alliance of Sunni states. No more of the old “comatose”, consensual politics, said Saudi officials.

Two years on, Prince Muhammad, who since June has been crown prince, may be thinking anew. Rather than confront Iran’s various satellites, he is wooing them and their Shia rulers. He has renewed ties with Iraq that had been severed 25 years ago, this month reopening borders for people and goods for the first time since 1990. He sent his chief of staff to Baghdad to sign a deal on intelligence sharing, and brought Iraqi trade delegations to Riyadh, his capital.

In June he hosted Iraq’s Shia prime minister, Haider al-Abadi. In July he sat smiling in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia’s commercial capital, with one of Iraq’s fieriest Shia clerics, Muqtada al-Sadr. “Sunni hardline and Shia hardline doesn’t build nations or societies,” tweeted one Saudi minister.

The kingdom plans to open a consulate in Najaf, the spiritual capital of Shia Islam in southern Iraq, and to lay on direct flights for thousands of Saudi Shias to visit its Imam Ali shrine. “Sectarianism has to wane,” says Adel al-Jubeir, the Saudi foreign minister. “The region is calming down.” He cites the winding down of the war in Syria, and the throttling of Islamic State’s jihadist “caliphate”.

Indeed, the Saudis have shifted on Syria, too. Saudi clerics used to urge on Sunni mujahideen against the supposedly heretical Alawite clan ruling Syria with their Iranian allies. Now they have toned it down, lest they be accused of abetting terrorism. Prince Muhammad is said to have stopped backing Syria’s Sunni rebels and urged their leaders in exile in Riyadh to compromise with President Bashar al-Assad’s ghastly regime.

The Saudis are still bombing northern Yemen. But there, too, they are sounding more conciliatory and keener to make a deal. Unusually, they apologised for an air-raid on Sana’a on August 25th which killed 14 civilians. A Saudi spokesman suggested reopening Sana’a’s airport and Yemen’s largest port, Hodeida, under UN auspices.
Some Saudi officials say they want to woo back Iran’s Arab allies, putting ethnicity above religion, in order to push back Iranian influence. “The more you engage with Iraqis, the less the Iranians will come,” says one. “Iraq belongs to the Arab world.”

Some observers foresee a rapprochement between Saudi Arabia and Iran, talking of a grand bargain whereby the Saudis might recognise Iran’s pre-eminence in the north of the Middle East, including Syria, in exchange for a Saudi free hand in the Gulf states and the Arabian peninsula.

But Mr Jubeir dismisses such talk as “laughable”. “When you hear honeyed words from [President Hassan] Rouhani’s government [in Iran], we see the aggressive actions of its Revolutionary Guard,” says a Saudi official, alleging Iranian-inspired terrorist plots in Kuwait and Bahrain and lamenting Iran’s meddling in Yemen.

Any progress will be difficult. The kingdom is wary of being seen to appease Iran. For Shia-dominated Iraq’s leaders to embrace the Saudis will not be easy either. Mr Sadr was lambasted at home for meeting Prince Muhammad, just when Saudi forces were levelling Awamiya, a Shia town in eastern Saudi Arabia outraged by Mr Nimr’s execution. Some Saudis, for their part, were aghast when the prince congratulated Mr Abadi for defeating Islamic State in Mosul—and clobbering the old part of one of Sunni Islam’s greatest and most beautiful cities.

https://www.economist.com/news/middle-east-and-africa/21728686-rapprochement-iran-may-be-pushing-it-saudis-may-be-stretching-out

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 6:15pm On Sep 13, 2017
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:01am On Sep 17, 2017

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 8:49pm On Sep 17, 2017
Salaam albaqir,

I was just going through the link of the book of hadith thaqalayn you sent me over 2yrs ago again. It is unfortunate that i have to make this public here since you didnt'. You didnt tell us the brother passed away recently. I was linked to a facebook profile, "purified household" during my researches where i learned he passed.

I want to believe he was the same brother who contributed to whatsapp group sometimes back?. You on the other hand kinda hide his ID from us. I remembered we used to chat "SuShi' differences back then. May Allah have mercy on Mr. Toyib Olawuyi.

I understand the brother was Sunni before he switched to Shi'ism after his conviction and many works he presented. He did his portion the best way he could. May Allah forgive his shortcomings and grant his family fortitude to bear his lost. Such a quiet young man. It must be painful right there. I feel like i actually met him in person after learning his death.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 10:24pm On Sep 17, 2017
God Punish Poverty

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 2:55am On Sep 18, 2017
Empiree:
Salaam albaqir,

I was just going through the link of the book of hadith thaqalayn you sent me over 2yrs ago again. It is unfortunate that i have to make this public here since you didnt'. You didnt tell us the brother passed away recently. I was linked to a facebook profile, "purified household" during my researches where i learned he passed.

I want to believe he was the same brother who contributed to whatsapp group sometimes back?. You on the other hand kinda hide his ID from us. I remembered we used to chat "SuShi' differences back then. May Allah have mercy on Mr. Toyib Olawuyi.

I understand the brother was Sunni before he switched to Shi'ism after his conviction and many works he presented. He did his portion the best way he could. May Allah forgive his shortcomings and grant his family fortitude to bear his lost. Such a quiet young man. It must be painful right there. I feel like i actually met him in person after learning his death.

# Apologies.

# It was personally a very sad news for me, and the entire Yoruba and Nigerian students studying at al-mustapha International university, Iran. Since, he was not a member of NL and I really don't think I publicised his book(s) on NL, so I don't see any reason breaking the news.

# He had his degree at the Dept of Law, University of Ilorin, and equally finished at Law school in Abuja. He practised his profession for some years. He has gotten his masters in Islamic philosophy and just started his PhD when he passed away. He was 35 years. He wrote about 8 Islamic books already.

# He will be buried today (18th sept, 2017) in sha Allah at Behest Masooma, Qum, Iran.

# He was a dear friend, brother, teacher and confidant. We are from the same locality in Òsun state. May Allah count him among His true servants.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:14am On Sep 18, 2017
Amazing resemblance between Sheikh Adam Abdullahi Al-ilori(ra) and Tafa Balewa(ra). I believe they are physically parallelled. And Tafa Balewa was quite fluent and soft spoken cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4twfjk3hoA4

ladunal

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:19am On Sep 18, 2017
AlBaqir:

# Apologies.

# It was personally a very sad news for me, and the entire Yoruba and Nigerian students studying at al-mustapha International university, Iran. Since, he was not a member of NL and I really don't think I publicised his book(s) on NL, so I don't see any reason breaking the news.

# He had his degree at the Dept of Law, University of Ilorin, and equally finished at Law school in Abuja. He practised his profession for some years. He has gotten his masters in Islamic philosophy and just started his PhD when he passed away. He was 35 years. He wrote about 8 Islamic books already.

# He will be buried today (18th sept, 2017) in sha Allah at Behest Masooma, Qum, Iran.

# He was a dear friend, brother, teacher and confidant. We are from the same locality in Òsun state. May Allah count him among His true servants.

Woow, he passed away in Iran. Thought he was in Nigeria. May Allah forgive him. This was after brief illness?. Sad man. Such a young man with giant achievements. How about taking burial video if you attend?.

#myopinion
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 4:04am On Sep 18, 2017
Empiree:
Woow, he passed away in Iran. Thought he was in Nigeria. May Allah forgive him. This was after brief illness?. Sad man. Such a young man with giant achievements. How about taking burial video if you attend?.

#myopinion

Yeah. In sha Allah.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 7:55pm On Sep 18, 2017
Hmmmn embarassed
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 2:44am On Sep 19, 2017
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 19, 2017
[color=#550000][/color][b][/b] pls is this true in my mosque there is a day when finishing ishai prayer so we were praying shafi and witri so when the Alfa bring two rakat for shafi he forgot to salaam ;he rose up and bring a rakat for witr but recite it aloud
Pls is this ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (232) (Reply)

Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.