Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station - Islam for Muslims (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station (250354 Views)

Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding / ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* / 'Islam For Muslims' Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by vedaxcool(m): 5:31pm On Sep 25, 2014
Empiree: This kind of situations make people lose faith. Remember Europe used to be religious Christians (devout and practicing) but they are now "Christians" but in reality, they are essentially atheists after two wars (ww1 and 2). It was like Christians vs Christians and folks started questioning where is God.

WW1 and 2 were more complicated than that, atheism in Europe had more to do with historical wickedness spear headed by the church and the deliberate institutionalization of secularism that eventually undermined religion. Unlike Christianity there is really no such a thing as Church vested with so much authority in Islam. Muslims have been through worst, khariwjies, the assassins, mongols, major fitnahs etc You will need to read through history and see that this isn't new, why the did muslim then survive through all that till date, because faith is more than people's actions.

Empiree:
Similarly, what's gong on in the middle east is pretty much the same thing with variation. I am afraid that atheism will emerge in the ME or people will just be "Muslims" but no sign of practicing in them. Right now, is like back to square one. Imagine preaching to convince a none Muslim for the last 10 years all through AQDA brouhaha and the person was getting close to becoming a Muslim and then it's isis. This non-Muslim asks is this Islam you want me to embrace?. This sounds like a perfect excuse in akhira because this non Muslim sees nothing but fitna coming from the Ummah we so much admire and he or she is confused.

I am sorry to say, any individual that uses violence perpetuated by people to conclude something is wrong with his or her religion does not have any good use for his/her brain. Atheism is far worst when it comes to perpetuating violence, nazism was more of an atheistic than religious, atheist in the soviet union did extreme forms of violence against other people for the fact that they believed in God, the french revolution saw worst forms of violence against religious people. Assad despite the fact that he is an alawiet, belongs to the bathist party, a secular movement in the ME, who is willing to be KING OF THE ASHES! So what does this leaves anybody who runs to atheism because of violence perpetuated by people mainly for political reasons? No net change. In the end the best preaching one can do remains his conduct.

Empiree:
I honestly wanted to refrain from blame game but cant resist. Who are the people behind these atrocities and what do they want?. In my opinion, apart from what tbaba posted up there, which perfectly describes the current situation, it is important to also note that I personally blame Ulama of the Sunni especially. I asked this question on youtube why all these outcries about isis? why didnt ulama condemn western power for empowering, proving weapons, money and strategy for those people; calling them moderate group, free syrian army, freedom fighters and everything now blown out of proportion and we screaming?. Why didnt Ulama around the world and especially those in the west condemn western politicians for arming these mujirimun?. Ulama of the Sunni supported whatever the West support. They against whatever the west again. This is real problem. If they had publicly condemned the west for supplying these criminals, non-Muslims would see things differently by now.

So to you, Assad murdering innocents was better and would serve as a good preaching to the non - muslims? The whole Syrian conflict started because Assad forces were opening fire on demonstrators, this led to certain defections within the army and armed situation ensued http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrian_Civil_War so if you expected that the sunni Ulama should jump and insist that nothing should be done, then that would be untenable. Whether the west has design and conspiracies in the ME, it does not subtract that Assad is a dictator who behaves no different from the Israelis who flatten entire towns and cities for no just nor sensible reason, a bad leader remains a bad whether he opposes the west or not. I don't buy political crap of supporting an individual because he is against the west. Islam demands that we stand by the truth, that is all we need, the truth is neither western nor anti - west. For instance in the Ukraine crisis regardless of whether Putin hates the West or not is immaterial, he is an aggressor who has stolen land from his neighbor.

Empiree:
The same forces who rendered EU godless are still at work. In 2011, i used to be on FBook publicly denouncing support for the rebel by govt around the world. Some sisters from TN argued with me that Qaddafi was bad and he should be eradicated. I said no problem but when the rebels turn against you later, please dont start screaming terrorists. Exactly what happened when they killed ambassador Stephen. Truth be told, here on NL same thing happened few months ago when some brothers said nothing wrong with the West providing Syrian opposition weapons. I pretty much silent on the thread. Are we this shortsighted that we cant see isis coming?. I condemned uprising against Assad in the beginning when i saw western influence. But lots of people including respected Sheiks and those in the US, were talking about Assad is evil. No denying that but here we are today because of our foolishness. It's still silly for Muslims to form coalition with the west against isis. Both sides are not worthy of thanks. I cried waking up this morning thinking about current situation. And the media pretend as if muslims are not suffering from Western foreign policy and isis. They mostly focus on Christians persecution. Portraying these criminals as Sunnis. They are pure criminals. Olohun lo ma da ejo afeyin peran.

The forces that rendered EU godless work for over a mellenia not decades, had Qadafi like Assad had the following options:
1. Kill those who oppose you or
2. Dialogue with them

they chose 1 and landed their country where it is today, the issue remains clear, Arab country are being led by people who lack the foresight to run a country well, If the Arab countries had better armies they would long have ended the bloodshed in Syria, but the choose to be lackeys. You never lived in Syria so you don't know what kind of life they were living! ISIS was able to grow to this extent because Assad deliberately left them to fight the saner people why? Criminals like Assad would do about anything to get where they want at any cost, as we have seen so far 100s of thousands of life means nothing, no billions of dollars in reconstruction means nothing! My advise to muslims is to care more for our actions, since this is what we can control not the bad politics of Arab leaders nor te dubious foreign policies of the West.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by MacCantStopMe: 6:02pm On Sep 25, 2014
^^^

grin grin grin

#nabbed
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tbaba1234: 6:31pm On Sep 25, 2014
MacCantStopMe: ^^^

grin grin grin

#nabbed

Why are you spreading your filth and spamming this section?

2 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by MacCantStopMe: 6:44pm On Sep 25, 2014
tbaba1234:
Why are you spreading your filth and spamming this section?

spam
spam/Submit
verb
gerund or present participle: spamming
send the same message indiscriminately to (a large numbers of Internet users).

----------------------------------------------------

Please point out where I spammed filth or anything else on this section or remain a liar
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by vedaxcool(m): 7:58pm On Sep 25, 2014
Seun, I suggest u commence an investigation on the identity and alternate moniker of the disturb individual who keeps spamming the Islam section, the individual seem to have taken great pains in deleting all his previous post with only a few left. You could look through your backup to view the individuals previous post "ooseven". This sort of madness should not be tolerated.

ooseven is behind the nonsense picture going on in this section!

ooseven=007 we can all remember who recently used a moniker with 007 - mersironaldo007-Logic007. Seun investigate and permanently ban this individual from Nairaland entirely, such sick and mentally unstable person should be referred to an asylum where his type can get the help they so desperately need! Forming big man and ignoring this post would only show how quick u r in tolerating nonsense by foolish and daft people against muslims.

4 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Rilwayne001: 8:15pm On Sep 25, 2014
vedaxcool: Seun, I suggest u commence an investigation on the identity and alternate moniker of the disturb individual who keeps spamming the Islam section, the individual seem to have taken great pains in deleting all his previous post with only a few left. You could look through your backup to view the individuals previous post "ooseven". This sort of madness should not be tolerated.

ooseven=007 we can all remember who recently used a moniker with 007 - mersironaldo007-Logic007. Seun investigate and permanently ban this individual from Nairaland entirely, such sick and mentally unstable person should be referred to an asylum where his type can get the help they so desperately need! Forming big man and ignoring this post would only show how quick u r in tolerating nonsense by foolish and daft people against muslims.

I thought as well.

Definitely he is the one was spreading that gunk.

The guy is no doubt sick in the head

4 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by MacCantStopMe: 8:29pm On Sep 25, 2014
vedaxcool: Seun, I suggest u commence an investigation on the identity and alternate moniker of the disturb individual who keeps spamming the Islam section, the individual seem to have taken great pains in deleting all his previous post with only a few left. You could look through your backup to view the individuals previous post "ooseven". This sort of madness should not be tolerated.

Rilwayne001:

I thought as well.

Definitely he is the one was spreading that gunk.

The guy is no doubt sick in the head

grin grin grin grin

See the clowns!!! Apparently the fear of logicboy is greater than commonsense.

I'm sure that if a muslim is killed by a non-muslim on nairaland, you people will still blame it on logicboy

Please, Maclatunji/Seun, I await the results of your investigation. grin grin grin grin
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by MacCantStopMe: 8:30pm On Sep 25, 2014
Usermane agrees with logicboy

Nairaland muslim reaction;
Usermane is logicboy!!!
Creeping atheism!!!
Abdulsleek!!!

grin grin
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by MacCantStopMe: 8:33pm On Sep 25, 2014
A new muslim comes in with difficult questions on islam

Nairaland muslim reaction;
It is probably Logicboy with Abdulsleek style undercover!!!!

grin grin
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by MacCantStopMe: 8:36pm On Sep 25, 2014
It will be very funny when the day comes that an NL muslim will accuse the wrong person that he/she is logicboy!

Imagine what happens when a mod is accused by Vedaxcool/Tbaba12345/rilwayne01 etc that he is logicboy!!!!
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 9:13pm On Sep 25, 2014
@vedaxcool, i politely disagree with some of what you said with respect to Syria Assad. But i dont want to drag this.

Anyways, I am being told just now by a uncle that CAN is making effort to downplay $9.3m scandal with muslims supporting his innocence. How true can this be. Anyone with clue?. I learned that Muslims are printing placards in support for Ayo Oritsejafor's innocence. My uncle's wife who is a christian and work with Nigerian intelligent agency, and supporter of CAN even said Chibok story is simply false. She said NO GIRLS KIDNAPPED. So far, I believe her cus of her secret service background.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tbaba1234: 9:24pm On Sep 25, 2014
There was a kidnap,

Shekau is not yet dead..

BH controls about 25 towns still and have repelled all government attempts.

The fg is only winning the PR battle but I wish they can finally get rid of BH with work on the ground.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 9:35pm On Sep 25, 2014
tbaba1234: There was a kidnap,

Shekau is not yet dead..

BH controls about 25 towns still and have repelled all government attempts.

The fg is only winning the PR battle but I wish they can finally get rid of BH with work on the ground.

Just showed my uncle your post. He still insists he's gone but he said only what his wife told him.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 1:11am On Sep 26, 2014
[quote author=vedaxcool]

So to you, Assad murdering innocents was better and would serve as a good preaching to the non - muslims?
No, I dont necessarily support Assad. Naturally, no govt in the world not even US would allow rebels to revolt against it. Compare Assad to those terrorists the West called free syrian army etc who are now isis, Assad was better.

so if you expected that the sunni Ulama should jump and insist that nothing should be done, then that would be untenable.

No, Sunni govt did nothing. Rather they allowed NGO to wreck havoc. They and Judeo-christian alliance (west) supported NGO terrorists to fight Assad.

The forces that rendered EU godless work for over a mellenia not decades, had Qadafi like Assad had the following options:
1. Kill those who oppose you or
2. Dialogue with them
Qaddafi was Sunni. His country men who murdered him were Sunnis and supported by Sunni govt and Judeo-christian. UAE instead dropped cheese on her fellow Sunni men (Qaddafi and co). UAE care less to dialogue. Rather, followed instructions from her masters to destroy her fellow Sunni country while supporting now isis but then called them "freedom fighters"

If the Arab countries had better armies they would long have ended the bloodshed in Syria, but the choose to be lackeys.

No, Arab countries have better armies (at least Qatar and Saudi) to face off against Assad. Maybe not as sophisticated as West. They dont need Judeo-christian alliance for that. Qatar, UAE etc have fighter jets that bombed her fellow Sunni, Qaddafi. Qatar and Saudi are more than enough to bring Assad to her kneels.

You never lived in Syria so you don't know what kind of life they were living!

True, but compare Assad to isis, Syrians would choose Assad

ISIS was able to grow to this extent because Assad deliberately left them to fight the saner people

No, isis grew to this point because they were funded, trained, strategized by Sunni govt and Judeo-Christians terrorists alliance forbidden in Surah Maida ayah 51. I cant believe you would say this. haba brother!

Criminals like Assad would do about anything to get where they want at any cost, as we have seen so far 100s of thousands of life means nothing,....

At some point, yes, Assad is bad. He's not perfect but better than isis tagged sunnis. I think we need to think pass "Sushi", this way we dont favor a sect. Thats the only way to see through. I am sunni but I dont involve in sectarian crap. It doesnt help a bit. Now called isis are the same bastards that murdered Christian Bishop, opened up his heart and ate it. They entered a mosque on Jummah while a respected Sunni sheik was giving sermons pleading to now isis to reconcile with Assad for Allah's sake. But what did they do?. They killed the Sheik while given khutba. And we had some muslims applauding them. Now everything blown out of proportion and we are in damn it. I am really upset right now.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by usermane(m): 9:41am On Sep 26, 2014
MacCantStopMe:

Well said. Well said.

For the first time, I agree with you wink

Peace be with you.

But me, i do not agree with everything he said.

For one, it is incorrect to assume that the ulemas simply side with US to oust tyrannic regime. This is only half truth. The ulamas support US to get rid of pro-secular regimes like Asaad 's to pave way for establishing a full theocratic sharia state. Tyranny is the least concern of the Ulamas. This has a long history in the muslim world. For instance, the Ottomans fell out with the ulamas/traditionalists when they began seeking secular policies like terminating slavery, empowering women and elevating the status of dhimmis. Consequently, the Ottomans were backstabbed by their own loyalists when the latter allied with the imperial west, pulling down the Ottoman empire for good.

For two, in-fighting among Christians isn't truely responsible for growth of atheism in the west. Most of their in-fightings in the last few centuries were political and rarely was religion invoked. Thus, this differ from the situations in the middle east.

For 3, tbaba 's hadith is fabricated, weak, lacking reference and even the narrator is rejected by hadith scholars. Fabrication of hadith is still going on to this day. The whole stuff is an hoax. 'Abu bakr Al Baghdadi' is a code name. ISIS is a Salafi/Zionist plot drawn out of mainstream Islam Jihad ideology.

www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2014/06/11/how-isis-leader-abu-bakr-al-baghdadi-became-the-worlds-most-powerful-jihadi-leader/
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 11:57am On Sep 26, 2014
usermane:

For 3, tbaba 's hadith is fabricated, weak, lacking reference and even the narrator is rejected by hadith scholars. Fabrication of hadith is still going on to this day. The whole stuff is an hoax. 'Abu bakr Al Baghdadi' is a code name.ISIS is a Salafi/Zionist plot drawn out of mainstream Islam Jihad ideology.
i agree with bold 100%. Isnt what i have telling you about eschatology analysis, but you said there is no proof for it?. Alliance btw Saudi/salafi nation's state and judeo-christian a k a Zionists began to end Ottoman caliphate. Same stupid alliance gave birth to isis. That's what i meant earlier. Such alliance is detested in sura maida ayah 51.
@ alleged hadith quoted by tbaba, how did you know it's fabricated or weak?. i thought you dont believe in hadith?. Well, i am not in position to verify the authenticity of the hadith but i do know that it is the perfect desciption of those mad dogs

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (232) (Reply)

Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.