Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,889 members, 7,824,716 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station - Islam for Muslims (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station (250667 Views)

Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding / ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* / 'Islam For Muslims' Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 12:24am On Dec 02, 2014
lanrexlan:
Yes, the bride.Firstly her head isn't covered.
Secondly, the so called wedding damn is transparent.
May Allah help us
ok nau, i see clearly on my pc. This is nonsense. Dont they see it. I even hate that thing called "White Wedding". It's like imitation of nassarah. Maybe enu awon alfa yen ti je dodo because of that, enu won ko le so ododo. Again, this is picture...we dont know if they might advised her but have no choice but to let the plan go ahead. Either way, sad seeing this pix
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by vedaxcool(m): 2:46am On Dec 02, 2014

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:32am On Dec 02, 2014
^saving the fish? meh. Hungry snakes dont save. They snake undecided

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 7:15am On Dec 02, 2014
Albaqir and tbaba1234 and others. Beautiful speech, isnt. grin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zx2lKAmv8U
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by vedaxcool(m): 2:20pm On Dec 02, 2014
It seems Mr. Al-Baghdadi's Wife and son has been arrested in Lebanon! grin grin

Lebanon detains wife and son of Al-Baghdadi

If the story is confirmed it will really expose the wanabe caliph as an untrustworthy individual who doesn't even believe in his own cause! Or cold it be Anuty Al-Baghdadi ran away from her beastly husband?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by vedaxcool(m): 2:22pm On Dec 02, 2014
Empiree:
^saving the fish? meh. Hungry snakes dont save. They snake undecided

grin grin yes they do!
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 9:23pm On Dec 02, 2014
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 9:11pm On Dec 03, 2014
[size=15pt]Grand Jury Reached Verdict On Chokehold[/size]
Another blow dealt with Black Americans today by Grand Jury in New York over police execution of a Black man, Eric Garner in July. After months of jury deliberation as to whether to indict police officer, Jury came out with verdict today @2pm saying the NYPD officer will not be indicted. Below is the video of the execution.

Just over a week ago or more, Grand Jury refused to indict a police officer who murdered a Black man in St. Louis in August. Daris God oooo

Another African American was murdered by police for visiting a friend in rent controlled building some 3 weeks ago. So far, nothing is being heard of that. Na wa ooooo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-xHqf1BVE4
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 8:12am On Dec 05, 2014
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 1:14am On Dec 11, 2014
This happened during funeral procession of ibn Taymiyyah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCPp8Pq4AYM
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 12:17am On Dec 12, 2014
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:33am On Dec 13, 2014
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 10:23am On Dec 13, 2014
Empiree:

http://naijagists.com/kim-kardashian-paid-1million-to-spend-a-night-alone-with-saudi-arabian-prince-adel-al-otaibi/

"Saudi" - the cradle of Islam give the news its attraction. Otherwise, it worth nothing.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 10:06pm On Dec 13, 2014
AlBaqir:

"Saudi" - the cradle of Islam give the news its attraction. Otherwise, it worth nothing.
i wish non-muslims could differentiate them from islam
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by lanrexlan(m): 10:22am On Dec 14, 2014
I just shake my head reading when I read news like this coming from Saudi or when UAE tries to build the highest skyscraper in the world.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 11:00am On Dec 14, 2014
lanrexlan:
I just shake my head reading when I read news like this coming from Saudi or when UAE tries to build the highest skyscraper in the world.

Our Imagination has always been that every single soul in saudi Arabia is pious.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 11:02am On Dec 14, 2014
Karbala hosts millions on Arba’een eve

It started in the year 61A.H by less than a 100pilgrims led by one of the great companions of the holy Prophet (peace be upon him and his household), Jabir ibn Abdullah (ra) al-Ansari, when they matched to Kar'bala for 40th day commemoration of the Martyrs of the day of Ashura - Imam Hussain, the grandson of the Holy Prophet together with 72companions among whom were holy Prophet's blood.

Less than a 100 in the 61A.H, now records 17.5million this year, 2014 (as against 15million in 2013) amidst the continuous hatred and threat of the enemies of Islam. Labayka Ya Hussain!

اَعْظَمَ اللهُ اُجُورَنا واُجُورَكُم بِمُصابِنا بِالْحُسَيْنِ عليه السلام
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 12:47pm On Dec 14, 2014
AlBaqir:

Our Imagination has always been that every single soul in saudi Arabia is pious.
wallahi, used to think like that back in days
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 1:14pm On Dec 14, 2014
lanrexlan:
it's heart wretching. Watch this christmas....UAE will erect giant xmas tree in the world as being done yrly.

Volumn 009, Book 088, Hadith Number 181.
-----------------------------------------
Narated By Zainab bint Jahsh : The Prophet got up from his sleep with a flushed red face and said, "None has the
right to be worshipped but Allah. Woe to the Arabs, from the Great evil that is nearly approaching them. Today a
gap has been made in the wall of Gog and Magog like this." (Sufyan illustrated by this forming the number 90 or
100 with his fingers.) It was asked, "Shall we be destroyed though there are righteous people among us?" The
Prophet said, "Yes, if evil increased."

Volumn 009, Book 088, Hadith Number 182.
Narated By Usama bin Zaid : Once the Prophet stood over one of the high buildings of Medina and then said (to
the people), "Do you see what I see?" They said, "No." He said, "I see afflictions falling among your houses as rain
drops fall."

Volumn 009, Book 088, Hadith Number 183.
Narated By Abu Huraira : The Prophet said, "Time will pass rapidly, good deeds will decrease, miserliness will be
thrown (in the hearts of the people) afflictions will appear and there will be much 'Al-Harj." They said, "O Allah's
Apostle! What is "Al-Harj?" He said, "Killing! Killing!" (See Hadith No. 63, Vol. cool
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by lanrexlan(m): 6:22pm On Dec 14, 2014
AlBaqir:

Empiree: wallahi, used to think like that back in days
That's the thought of most people but we should know that they are humans and also fall short.Some even hold to that Islam came from there so their Islam is 100% correct and whatever they do should be emulated funny
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 11:20pm On Dec 15, 2014
Crazy Saudi Youths....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MicxXvd4xWo

Trust me, if they did this on Long Island Expressway (LIE) in New York, they would be arrested. Humm, freedom means different things.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 1:15pm On Dec 17, 2014
Terrorist armies can't exist without state sponsorship - terror economist

In many ways terrorism works just like a business, and a costly one - the organization needs arms, supplies, and each recruit needs to be fed and equipped; it all costs money. But where do terrorists get their money? How are the atrocities financed? Is jihad even possible when you have no-one to back it with a hefty sum? And can a terror group become independent?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snrDSQrgleY
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 6:26pm On Dec 17, 2014
EU court takes Hamas off terrorist
organisations list

http://www.m.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-30511569

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 8:29pm On Dec 17, 2014
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by vedaxcool(m): 10:51am On Dec 18, 2014
Empiree:
Terrorist armies can't exist without state sponsorship - terror economist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snrDSQrgleY
Though I have not watch the video, but I will like I state I feel It can, terrorism can't thrive without sponsorship but it can survive outside state sponsorship, we live in a time individuals who are sometimes as rich as entire countries can bankroll terror, Bin Laden and like minded individuals started out like this. ISIL for instance thrive initially on the chaos and collapse of the syrian state and then eventually stole up to $500 mil from the Iraqi govt. When they ceased Anbar.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by greetings(f): 9:27pm On Dec 19, 2014
Salam, Since this is side talk station, please anyone with information about schools that have hafidh with correct tajwid curriculum in abuja, for primary? Insha Allah this is a dream i have for all my kids and i don search tire, i just see muslim schools but without quran memorizations. Please anyone with info?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 1:12am On Dec 20, 2014
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 10:15pm On Dec 20, 2014
Tonight's 28th Safar!
It was on a Monday, 28th Safar, 11AH that the most beloved of God, Abul Qassem, Muhammad al-Mustapha (peace be on him and his household), after fourtheen days of illness passed away from this temporal world & departed this station of trial.

Our heartfelt condolences to his beloved Daughter (as), the AhlulBayt(as), Banu Hashim & the Ummah he left behind.

May God congregate us among his followers & lovers in this world & the next!

[size=28pt]Assalam Alayka Ya RasulAllah![/size]

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by vedaxcool(m): 11:52am On Dec 21, 2014
greetings:
Salam, Since this is side talk station, please anyone with information about schools that have hafidh with correct tajwid curriculum in abuja, for primary? Insha Allah this is a dream i have for all my kids and i don search tire, i just see muslim schools but without quran memorizations. Please anyone with info?

Have u tried Ischolars? I think it is in kubwa

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 7:19am On Dec 22, 2014
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by greetings(f): 11:30am On Dec 22, 2014
vedaxcool:

Have u tried Ischolars? I think it is in kubwa

If its the Ischolars i know,Its in gwarimpa, a family friend used to attend, its too far from my location. Prefer somewhere around garki, asokoro, maitama or wuse.

Thanks so much.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by vedaxcool(m): 11:57am On Dec 22, 2014
greetings:

If its the Ischolars i know,Its in gwarimpa, a family friend used to attend, its too far from my location. Prefer somewhere around garki, asokoro, maitama or wuse.

Thanks so much.

Uwlc, I would make inquiry sometime january, 2015, insha Allah.

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (232) (Reply)

Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.