Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station - Islam for Muslims (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station (248148 Views)

Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding / ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* / 'Islam For Muslims' Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 12:59am On Dec 23, 2014
Hygiene:-> REVIVE A SUNNAH: BRUSH YOUR TEETH!

Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) reported that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “Were it not for the fact that I did not want to make things too hard for my ummah, I would have commanded them to use the siwaak at every time of prayer.” (Reported by al-Bukhari, 2/299 and Muslim, 1/151). According to another report narrated by al-Bukhari, he said: “…at every time of making wudu'.”

'Aa'ishah was asked what the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) did when he first came home. She said, “When he entered his house, the first thing he would do was to use the siwaak.” (Reported by Muslim, 1/220).

When getting up from sleep. Hudhayfah ibn al-Yamaan (may Allah be pleased with him) reported that when the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) got up during the night, he would clean his mouth thoroughly with the siwaak. (Reported by al-Bukhari, 1/98 and Muslim, 1/220)

As soon as the Messenger of Allah (sallallahu alaihi wa-sallam) got up for Qiyam al-Layl, he would brush his teeth with a siwaak and perform wudhu, he (sallallahu alaihi wa-sallam) said: “When one of you gets up to pray at night, let him use a siwaak (to clean his teeth), because when he recites during the prayer, the angel puts his mouth over his, so that nothing leaves his mouth but will enter into the angel's mouth.” [(saheeh) by Shaikh al-Albanee (al-Bayhaqee and others)]

So what are you waiting for? Go and brush your teeth! grin

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 6:51am On Dec 23, 2014
Empiree:

So what are you waiting for? Go and brush your teeth! grin

Ma sha Allah. I'd like to keep the sunnah in my native way bro. - with pako (preferably pako Ijebu grin got u there Empiree grin
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 7:53am On Dec 23, 2014
AlBaqir:

Ma sha Allah. I'd like to keep the sunnah in my native way bro. - with pako (preferably pako Ijebu grin got u there Empiree grin
Lol grin
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by kazlaw2000: 9:15am On Dec 23, 2014
AlBaqir:

Lol
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 11:26pm On Dec 27, 2014
Lol....

In a Christian/Muslim debate in Nigeria (watched online), after being defeated by Muslim preacher, christian asked Muslim preacher that Quran chapter orders muslims to build church.

Asked to show his proof, he said the chapter is Al-Qaşaş(28). But he didnt say it right. He said it in Yoruba accent "Ko church" i:e build church.

Muslim preacher said fire is created for a purpose. He said "wa je gbogbo iya". Further explained...according to your Bible, a chapter called Jeremiah. Do you know what that means?. It means "jere moya".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by lanrexlan(m): 12:01am On Dec 28, 2014
Empiree:
Lol....

In a Christian/Muslim debate in Nigeria (watched online), after being defeated by Muslim preacher, christian asked Muslim preacher that Quran chapter orders muslims to build church.

Asked to show his proof, he said the chapter is Al-Qaşaş(28). But he didnt say it right. He said it in Yoruba accent "Ko church" i:e build church.

Muslim preacher said fire is created for a purpose. He said "wa je gbogbo iya". Further explained...according to your Bible, a chapter called Jeremiah. Do you know what that means?. It means "jere moya".
grin grin grin grin Empiree abeg Lol, Hahahahahahahahaha Bwahahhaha, laughter wanna kill me oo. 'Ko Soosi' ko, 'ko hotel' ni.
'Jere moya' you go chop profit with hardship Hahahahahahahahaha

Abeg Mr Empiree, make una post the link oo. Lol, Surah 'Ko Soosi' grin
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 6:19am On Dec 28, 2014
^^I think this is it. If not, it gotta be clip 12. This one is clip 11

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2nmzpo54j0
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 11:19pm On Dec 28, 2014
"A friend of God ... must have affection .... like the sun .... When the sun rises it is beneficial to all ...irrespective of whether they are Muslim ... Christian ... or Hindu ...

A friend of God ... must be generous .... like a river. We all get water from the river .... to quench our thirst. It does not discriminate ... whether we are good or bad ...or whether we are relation or stranger.

A friend of God ... must display the hospitality .... like the earth. We are raised and cradled in its lap, .... and yet it is always .... under our feet."

~Khwaja Moinuddin Chisti.

3 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by lanrexlan(m): 8:56pm On Dec 29, 2014
Empiree:
^^I think this is it. If not, it gotta be clip 12. This one is clip 11

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2nmzpo54j0
It is not the one o, please post another
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 5:41am On Jan 01, 2015
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 8:14am On Jan 01, 2015
(My) Definition Of ISLAM

[size=30pt]I S L A M:[/size]
[size=30pt]I Shall Love All Mankind[/size]

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:12am On Jan 04, 2015
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 5:20am On Jan 04, 2015
Say NO to Firqa Wariat (Sects in Islam)

Don't let others play with you... Use your brain. We may have different way of action, but ultimately we all want Allah's Love. So why fight over each other's way ? why don't we unite for our common cause? you decide ...

Tassawuf Ihsan

[s]Salafiyun
Sufiyun
Deobandi
Ashari
Athari
You name it[/s]

Muslims (scholars of all diff backgrounds)--> "rubaniyun" Imran 79

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 6:56pm On Jan 05, 2015
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 11:54pm On Jan 07, 2015
Albaqir, do you remember a man who called himself "Jabaru". He was popular in the 80s and 90s. He used to run his mouth a lot on TV and saying spurious things. You remember him?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 12:25am On Jan 08, 2015
Empiree:
Albaqir, do you remember a man who called himself "Jabaru". He was popular in the 80s and 90s. He used to run his mouth a lot on TV and saying spurious things. You remember him?

Of course grin Allah actually showed him He is al-Jabbar.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 12:33am On Jan 08, 2015
AlBaqir:

Of course grin Allah actually showed him He is al-Jabbar.
He met real al-Jabbar. Is he still alive ?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by vedaxcool(m): 2:41pm On Jan 08, 2015
Drat!

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 5:34pm On Jan 08, 2015
^Media can be very ludicrous these days. It is always about ulterior motives
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 6:22pm On Jan 08, 2015
Empiree:
He met real al-Jabbar. Is he still alive ?

DEAD while he was disgraced by the only al-Jabbar.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 7:10pm On Jan 08, 2015
AlBaqir:

DEAD while he was disgraced by the only al-Jabbar.
Oh woow. When was that, longtime ago?. I dont remember his looks anymore either.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 7:28am On Jan 09, 2015
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by vedaxcool(m): 8:54am On Jan 09, 2015
Empiree:
^Media can be very ludicrous these days. It is always about ulterior motives

It seems the western media wants to perpetuate white supremacy codedly, it is hard not to notice how a whiteman's crime is not readily attributed to his race or religion

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by usermane(m): 12:14am On Jan 10, 2015
Why i do not expect an honest condemnation of Charlie Hebdo shooting from mainstream Muslim authorities

The Imams, Muftis, Muslim organizations will undoubtly come out to deny this shooting as unIslamic, if they haven't already. But while the liberals, the leftists and the politically correct politicians will help them echo this condemnation, i have studied mainstream Islamic narratives long enough to be swayed by apologists or window dressers.

The truth is, if you want to understand a religion, don't let the religionists teach you everything. Do research on your own too. Otherwise, the adherents of that religion will decieve you and make a fool of you. So, why wouldn't i expect a honest condemnation of Charlie Hebdo shooting from mainstream Muslim authorities?

I have never taken verbal denial, condemnation or apology for an act more that a grain of salt. Anyone could verbaly/passively condemn terrorism or violence, but it take a truly sincere person to practicaly/actively condemn these.

If you look at mainstream Islamic texts, you will find several traditions that justifies Charlie Hebdo shootings;
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by usermane(m): 12:19am On Jan 10, 2015
Abu Dawud 4361 narrated from Ibn ‘Abbaas that a blind man had a concubine who used to insult the Prophet. He told her not to do that but and he rebuked her but she did not heed him. One night, when she started to say bad things about the Prophet and insult him, he took a short sword or dagger, put it on her belly and pressed it and killed her.

The next morning that was mentioned to the Messenger. He called the people and said, “I adjure by Allah the man who has done this action and I adjure him by my right over him that he should stand up. The blind man stood up and said, “O Messenger of Allaah, I am the one who did it; she used to insult you and say bad things about you. I forbade her, but she did not stop, and I rebuked her, but she did not give up her habit. Last night she began to insult you and say bad things about you. So I took a dagger, put it on her belly and pressed it till I killed her.”

Then the Prophet said: “Bear witness, there is no blood money due for her.” (Saheeh Abi Dawud 3655)

Sunan an Nasa'i
Book of Fighting
It was narrated that Abu Barzah Al-Aslami said:

"A man spoke harshly to Abu Bakr As-Siddiq, and I said: 'Shall I kill him?' He told me off, and said: 'That is not for anyone after the Messenger of Allah [SAW].'"

Abu Dawood (4362) narrated from ‘Ali that a Jewish woman used to insult the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and say bad things about him, so a man strangled her until she died, and the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) ruled that no blood money was due in this case.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by usermane(m): 12:22am On Jan 10, 2015
You can see why it is hard to believe the Muslim or Muslimah the next door when they condemn Charlie shooting. It is utterly insincere to condemn this shooting whilst silent on traditions as above.

I cannot relate with the Muslims here. Of course, the cartoonists should have done better but i find them more relatable. Imagine being a non-Muslim and learning a certain man introduced a religion, where apostates and critics are killed, disbelievers are repressed and forced to convert, this same man married and cohabited with a kid, aggressed against non-Muslims and sanctioned slavery. When you find billions idolising this man, it takes a very subtle mind oppose this man without resorting to insults or satire.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 12:46am On Jan 10, 2015

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by usermane(m): 9:48am On Jan 10, 2015
Empiree:
Peace.
https://www.nairaland.com/2083586/stop-asking-muslims-condemn-terrorism

Am sorry, you must be weak to recommend that thread for me. Did i ask any Muslim to condemn Charlie Hebdo shooting? Did i complain that Muslims aren't condemning the shooting? I don't expect you to condemn something that is justified under your teachings. I am not a naive, ignorant westerner. The least you could have done is discuss those traditions(Hadith) posted above but you chose to find fault somewhere else.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 10:31am On Jan 10, 2015
@Username, the deep-hatred of Islam and the Prophet of Islam (peace be upon him and his household) in your heart has actually blinded your intellectual reasoning.

In the 1st and 3rd hadith where the holy Prophet (peace be upon him and his household) was reported to have said "there is no blood-money" for those murder, what about freeing of slave which is par recommendation for murder?

Those women are wives of their respective husband, and to whom will their husband paid the blood-money? To himself as her lord? He can only free a slave that will be useful in the society to "replace" her of her duties to the society if any. It is the responsibility of the Prophet to free slave, in this case, if the husband/the man is not capable of doing so.

The 2nd hadith about Abu Bakr. He was very right for none has the right to legislate esp when it comes to taking of life except Muhammad or what is obvious in the Book of Allah.

Lastly, in all these secular worlds which you represents, can you ever in your life abuse Queen Elizabeth in the streets of London? Or the Pope in the vatican city? If you are born well, come to Ilorin (anywhere) and say nonsense to the Emir of Ilorin. You are a walking copse.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 12:22pm On Jan 10, 2015
usermane:

Am sorry, you must be weak to recommend that thread for me. [s]Did i ask any Muslim to condemn Charlie Hebdo shooting? Did i complain that Muslims aren't condemning the shooting? I don't expect you to condemn something that is justified under your teachings. I am not a naive, ignorant westerner. The least you could have done is discuss those traditions(Hadith) posted above but you chose to find fault somewhere else.[/s]
for u?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by usermane(m): 12:49pm On Jan 10, 2015
AlBaqir:
In the 1st and 3rd hadith where the holy Prophet (peace be upon him and his household) was reported to have said "there is no blood- money" for those murder, what about freeing of slave which is par recommendation for murder?

First, the killers in both Hadith were never condemned. Secondly, there was no mention of penalty for the killers. So, the only impression here is that killing people for insulting or satirizing the Prophet is justice, not a crime.

Those women are wives of their respective husband, and to whom will their husband paid the blood-money? To himself as her lord? He can only free a slave that will be useful in the society to "replace" her of her duties to the society if any. It is the responsibility of the Prophet to free slave, in this case, if the husband/the man is not capable of doing so.

You are sounding ignorant or dishonest here. There is always a next of kin to whom the blood money can be paid. The killer of the Jewish woman in the third Hadith wasn't even identified as her husband.
Remember the Saudi Sheikh convicted of torturing and murdering his kid? He paid the blood money to his wife; http://en.alalam.ir/news/1523219

The 2nd hadith about Abu Bakr. He was very right for none has the right to legislate esp when it comes to taking of life except Muhammad or what is obvious in the Book of Allah.

You should read the hadith again. Abubakar implied that the penalty of death is only applicable when the harsh or rude speech is directed to the Prophet.

Lastly, in all these secular worlds which you represents, can you ever in your life abuse Queen Elizabeth in the streets of London? Or the Pope in the vatican city? If you are born well, come to Ilorin (anywhere) and say nonsense to the Emir of Ilorin. You are a walking copse.

Straw man argument, as usual. My activism for secularism doesn't mean i support all contemporary laws of secular states.

Think deeply before you respond, 'Muslim'. And don't even try raising alarm for 'Islamophobia'. I have defended Islam and Muhammad more than you can imagine, thanks to your unholy traditions. Your love for Muhammad is no better than the Christians love for Jesus.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 10:36pm On Jan 10, 2015
There was also terrorist attack by a white man in Colorado, US this week. But media reluctant.
http://news.yahoo.com/terror-attack-america-week-why-wasnt-news-193453101.html

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (232) (Reply)

Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.