Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station - Islam for Muslims (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station (249537 Views)

Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding / ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* / 'Islam For Muslims' Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by ummsulaym(f): 5:30pm On Jul 24, 2015
Empiree:
Well, thats Mr. hassan's opinion. Empir.ee is not concerned about wikileaks and co. His research is based on Quran,hadith and reality on ground and personal experience with this regard. Not unneccesary theory. I am aware of wild conspiracy theories but thats none of my business.

I certainly don't know where the discussion started and where it's heading but judging by just vedaxcool's writeup (shared) above and your reply, I think we have a similar thinking line with regards to the 'stuff' whereas my sister is more comfortable with the points VedaxCool highlighted. Allahu 'alam

My point is this, if you folks fail to listen to Quran lesson on this subject you have a long way to go. The thing is muslims are the target especially muslima. Sooner or later, in the months and years ahead, muslims will voluntarily give up their rights for security. Notice my words. You will see muslims who will agree that hijab, burqa etc should be banned or searched in the name of security. Those muslims who will do that will be very silly.

it's happening already, big time and especially in this part of the country.
I dare anyone touches my wife to lift her hijab. My first attempt is to ask for a search warrant (which is legally impossible without probable cause). If you have no search warrant, then hands off me and my wife. Simple.

Still smiling at that.

The earlier you people understand the better. They know where and who BH are. If you dont believe that, that's your problem. Give them your rights freely. And next time, they will tie you down and rape your woman in front of you and you can do no damn thing about it. That's where nija is heading cus we fail to recognise these vaganbonds are funded by those interested eradicating the religion. They can't be muslims. However, I perfectly understand there are some muslims that espouse violent tendences. But here we talking about international criminal groups. Definitely poor folks cant afford such powerful military weapons they use. I dont deny at all that there are muslims being funded. That's definitely part of the scheme.

word!

You can give them your rights but am not. They want to search me and my wife, come with a warrant. Otherwise, they touch my wife they get shot in their testicles

No laugh enough grin !

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 10:48pm On Jul 25, 2015
Hadith of the day

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 9:47am On Jul 27, 2015
Hadith of the day

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:05pm On Jul 28, 2015
PICTURE OF THE DAY: wonder shall never end they say. Shakng My Head

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:12pm On Jul 29, 2015
Hadith Of The Day

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:14pm On Jul 29, 2015
Picture Of The Day

Sheikh....

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:18pm On Jul 30, 2015
Hadith Of The Day

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tola9ja: 4:29am On Jul 31, 2015
Empiree:
PICTURE OF THE DAY: wonder shall never end they say. Shakng My Head

Is the tree real
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 6:23pm On Aug 02, 2015
Ahadih Of The Day

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 10:33am On Aug 04, 2015
Hadith Of The Day

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:40am On Aug 05, 2015
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by vedaxcool(m): 8:11am On Aug 05, 2015
Empiree:
Well, thats Mr. hassan's opinion. Empir.ee is not concerned about wikileaks and co. His research is based on Quran,hadith and reality on ground and personal experience with this regard. Not unneccesary theory. I am aware of wild conspiracy theories but thats none of my business.

But you didn't say you were not concerned about wikileaks and co when it seemed to convey your line of thinking.

My point is this, if you folks fail to listen to Quran lesson on this subject you have a long way to go. The thing is muslims are the target especially muslima. Sooner or later, in the months and years ahead, muslims will voluntarily give up their rights for security. Notice my words. You will see muslims who will agree that hijab, burqa etc should be banned or searched in the name of security. Those muslims who will do that will be very silly.

Yes it will be wrong demanding hijab be banned or singled out for searching, but it will also be wrong to pretend or act that there is it a possibility of someone with evil intentions muslim or not abusing the the hijab to scale through security. Unfortunately you have this tendency to have no practical solutions to real issues, if say a man dresses up as a woman and wears the hijab to attack worshipers in the majids I ask you what solutions do you offer to solve such situations?

I dare anyone touches my wife to lift her hijab. My first attempt is to ask for a search warrant (which is legally impossible without probable cause). If you have no search warrant, then hands off me and my wife. Simple.
The issue is not about your wife or you but about the continued use of theories that tend to be difficult to prove as an escape "excuse" an escape to explain away issues, such as Baqir's bokoharam post, now Bakir is not the first to post such a link but till this moment non leads back to the wiki page,in fact I tried personally to find the page on wikis' website and couldn't still find, it is not about whether this conspiracies are false but it is the fact that it tends to simplify issues bothering on Good governance, basic human decency etc in essence blame the west for Bh blame any other persons for Bh but it does not explain the other salient issues on why the northern part of Nigeria has an unacceptable level of poverty and bad governance, when people prefer overlooking this matter and dwelling on conspiracy or even more of alternate explanation to why BH exist etc prevents the ummah from addressing the real issues it is facing, BAD LEADERSHIP AND GOVERNANCE. SIMPLE

The earlier you people undersrtand the better. They know where and who BH are. If you dont believe that, that's your problem. Give them your rights freely. And next time, they will tie you down and rape your woman in front of you and you can do no damn thing about it. That's where nija is heading cus we fail to recognise these vaganbonds are funded by those interested eradicating the religion. They can't be muslims. However, I perfectly understand there are some muslims that espouse violent tendences. But here we talking about international criminal groups. Definitely poor folks cant afford such powerful military weapons they use. I dont deny at all that there are muslims being funded. That's definitely part of the scheme.

You can give them your rights but am not. They want to search me and my wife, come with a warrant. Otherwise, they touch my wife they get shot in their testicles
grin grin grin grin Of course everyone has his own beliefs about who or what BH is, but ignoring the fact that these people have utilized many poor people in their nefarious schemes continues to show how quick you look for comfort in assigning blame on whatever you seem interested in blaming, the point remains when people like you prefer to talk of theories you have little or no information which in turn preoccupies our minds with issues that we cannot proof or do much about, lets assume that truly Washington is behind BH but do you know it is almost impossible to get them to admit they are responsible even if you come up with convincing proof unless they by themselves, even CIA by its protocol is suppose to operate in such a way that the US government is not identified as being responsible, they use locals to do their dirty jobs, so at the end it is the locals you can find or arrest not the actual criminals behind them. So, what happens after you finger this people as being responsible? nothing precisely because proving they are will be hard and almost impossible to get them to account, so my point continue to remain, we must know what is important at any stage in our lives, should we prioritize following a route that leads us on a wild goose chase or do we find more constructive use of our time by identifying root causes and addressing them? I prefer the latter, because for you to have willing collaborators you must have an environment that support it, if the ummah can change the environment that produces this people address grievances I believe you will find less far less people signing up for evil missions like BH. Now like the article I posted said there are conspiracies theories that have been confirmed to be true, I even posted a thread on 5 conspiracies theories that were confirmed to be true and on top of that If you watch the film SWORD FISH - John Travolta, all you said seems true, in the film, a US agent looks for hacker to get money owned by the DEA that have long been forgotten and left to be incurring interest, the Agents intention was to simply use the money and finance counter terrorism in Muslim lands. Now who knows whether these is what some evil people have replicated in real life . . . US films tend to some how indicate what the next 10 yrs will look like. But I still insist we fight the right battles not face the wrong ones.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 10:31am On Aug 05, 2015
Hadith Of The Day

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 2:21am On Aug 06, 2015
author=vedaxcool
Ok, so what do you think is the solution and who do you think those people(bh) are if they are muslims?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 7:30pm On Aug 06, 2015
Hadith Of The Day

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Hkana: 7:54pm On Aug 06, 2015

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 8:52pm On Aug 07, 2015
Hadith Of The Day

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 6:49pm On Aug 08, 2015
Hadith Of The Day

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:31pm On Aug 09, 2015
Hadith Of The Day

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:38am On Aug 11, 2015
Subhanallah!

This man jumped from some 25th floor to his death. Be careful, it is graphic. I was eating when i watched this and I had to abandoned my food bcus I got sick of it.

Watch YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-Y_P9z-d0M&oref=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D0-Y_P9z-d0M&has_verified=1

Or if YouTube takes it off when you click on it, watch and read the source below.

http://naijagists.com/ghanaian-woman-who-jumped-to-death-is-a-hoax-see-d-man-who-committed-suicide/

This is very sickening. What the heck was he thinking......?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 11:53am On Aug 11, 2015
Hadith Of The Day

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by vedaxcool(m): 7:54am On Aug 12, 2015
Empiree:
Ok, so what do you think is the solution and who do you think those people(bh) are if they are muslims?

I don't think there is one solution to the problem, but understanding the root causes, addressing poverty and all sort of oppression should be considered, in addition there will always be the military aspect of confronting the violent individuals related to this and such military campaigns must not involve killing innocents and humiliating people. On who bh are, truly it remains perpelxing, I believe like you said these people get sponsorship but where this sponsorship comes from the govt needs to unearth, and yes there might mostly be muslims (we should remember that in the Shariah certain actions/beliefs can implicitly make a muslim become a kafir this might apply to most members of BH, saying they might be muslims is because we understand this to be their claims of being muslims) though I have also read atleast 2 articles where christians were implicated in BH nonsense, so it is possible like Buhari said, BH consists of various elements, criminals who pretend to be BH to perpetuate their crimes, the real BH and the sponsored BH whatever the case might be, the govt would need to prioritize subduing the violent extremist using forceful means where necessary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 10:50pm On Aug 13, 2015
Why can't I post my daily Hadith Of The Day anymore?. I am being intercepted since yesterday or 2 days ago. Although it does not appears as being banned.

Cc: Sissie

^

Thanks
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 1:24am On Aug 14, 2015
Hadith Of The Day

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:46am On Aug 14, 2015
#NigeriansMarchAgainstCorruption

Get Rid Of That Fraud With Neck Chain, Please

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 11:45am On Aug 14, 2015
Ahadith Of The Day

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 1:33am On Aug 16, 2015
Ahadith Of The Day

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by usermane(m): 7:15am On Aug 19, 2015
Salaam!

More on the right time to break the fast

I know that Ramadhan is long gone and I talked this matter several weeks ago. But we keep learning daily and the worst mistake a Muslim can make is to assume that Islamic knowledge is all confined to one era, school, denomination or sect.

I emphasisized last time on the need to delay Iftaar till full night instead of rushing to break it at sunset, because the Quran 2:187 rules that fasting must be completed into the night. A major argument against this position is that night begin at sunset and the breaking of fast by sunset is still in line with the verse above. I have already presented argument that night begin later than sunset and as dawn marks the end of the night instead of sunrise, dusk mark the start of night instead if sunset. To bolster this viewpoint, here is something worth pondering upon:

Traditional Muslim scholars teach that the Asr salat is the middle salat, thus if there are 5 daily salat, Fajr salat is the first and Isha is last of these salat. Traditionalists claim the night comes before day, that is, each day begin with a period of night that starts at sunset, followed and completed by a period of daylight. The vital question is this; IF THE NIGHT AND A NEW DAY BEGIN AT SUNSET, HOW DOES ISHA SALAT BECOME THE LAST OF THE DAILY SALAT INSTEAD OF THE FIRST?

Peace!
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 12:35pm On Aug 26, 2015
Hadith Of The Day

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Hkana: 6:25pm On Aug 26, 2015
Thanks bro.
When I didn't see you these past few days, I'd thought you joined those of us who are "ghosts" smiley

BTW, where is albaqir?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 5:07am On Aug 27, 2015
@ hkana, thanks. I guess you referred to me up there. Yes, I took few days off actually cus I was indeed heartbroken since past Saturday. I mean since 2 Saturdays ago I just didnt feel like posting here.

@albaqir probably busy at work. #justsaying

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (232) (Reply)

Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.