Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,267 members, 7,954,039 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:18 AM

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station - Islam for Muslims (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station (267490 Views)

Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding / ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* / 'Islam For Muslims' Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (234) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 9:15pm On Nov 27, 2016
This Is Meticulous

Mystery in the Holy Quran

Very interesting findings of Dr. Tariq Al Swaidan might grasp your attention:

Dr.Tariq l Swaidan discovered some verses in the Holy Qur'an that mention one thing is equal to another, i..e. men are equal to women. Although this makes sense grammatically, the astonishing fact is that the number of times the word man appears in the Holy Qur'an is 24 and number of times the word woman appears is also 24, therefore not only is this phrase correct in the grammatical sense but also true mathematically, i..e. 24 = 24.

Upon further analysis of various verses, he discovered that this is consistent throughout the whole Holy Qur'an where it says one thing is like another.

See below for astonishing result of the words mentioned number of times in Arabic
Holy Qur'an

Dunia (one name for life) 115. Aakhirat (one name for the life After this world) 115

Malaika (Angels) 88 .Shayteen (Satan) 88
Life 145 ...... Death 145
Benefit 50 .. Corrupt 50
People 50 ... Messengers 50
Eblees (king of devils) 11 . Seek refuge from Eblees 11

Museebah (calamity) 75 .. Thanks 75
Spending (Sadaqah) 73 .. Satisfaction 73
People who are mislead 17 .. Dead people 17
Muslimeen 41 .. Jihad 41
Gold 8 .. Easy life 8

Magic 60.. Fitnah (dissuasion, misleading) 60
Zakat (Taxes Muslims pay to the poor) 32 .......
Barakah (Increasing or blessings of wealth) 32
Mind 49 .. Noor 49
Tongue 25 .. Sermon 25

Desite 8 .. Fear 8
Speaking publicly 18 .. Publicising 18
Hardship 114 ..... Patience 114
Muhammed 4 .. Sharee'ah
Muhammed's teachings 4
Man 24. Woman 24

And amazingly enough have a look how many times the following words appear:

Salat 5, Month 12, Day 365,

Sea 32, Land 13

Sea + land =

32+ 13= 45

Sea = 32/45*100q.= 71.11111111%

Land = 13/45*100 = 28.88888889%

Sea + land 100.00%

Modern science has only recently proven that the water covers
71..111% of the earth, while the land covers 28..889%.

Is this a coincidence? Question is that Who taught Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) all this?. Reply automatically comes in mind that ALMIGHTY ALLAH taught him.

This as the Holy Qur'an also tells us this.

please pass this on to all your friends

Aayah 87 of Suraa (Chapter) Al-Anbia Para 17:

LA ILAHA ILA ANTA SUBHANAKA INI KUNTU MINA ZALIMEEN.

During the next 60 seconds, stop whatever you are doing,

and take this opportunity.

(Literally, it is only 1 minute).
All you have to do is
PLEASE SEND THIS TO ALL PEOPLE THAT YOU KNOW...

SIC

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 9:34pm On Nov 27, 2016
Hkana:
That FBI report though, they should keep their lies to themselves. Nothing like the whatever has come to an end, that's just a cover. Nonsense.
There will be no "human rights body" suing the FBI for violating the privacy of Muslims in America. Naaaaaah. They'll all turn a blind eye. Smh.
U dey mind "human rights" group. They bunch of munafiqun including so called "Black Lives Matter". Yet, when other races like Black and Spanish people are oppressed, Muslim organisations stand to defend them. Not the other way around.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Hkana: 10:19pm On Nov 27, 2016
^^ That's cos we the good guys cheesy

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 1:36am On Nov 28, 2016
American said This. ...lol

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:11am On Nov 28, 2016
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:27am On Nov 28, 2016
To Those Who Wish To Attend

[size=20pt]RIS CONVENTION[/size] rEVIVING the iSLAMIC sPIRIT

http://risconvention.com/

Physical tickets can be purchased from various stores in Toronto Area and surrounding areas.

Hijab Fashions
421 Nugget Ave #5, Scarborough, ON M1S 4J5
(416) 292-2419

Print Xperts
5631 Steeles Ave E, Scarborough, ON M1V 5P6
(416) 609-2427

Modah
5120 Dixie Road #12, Mississauga, ON L4W 4J7
(905) 232-0990

Marhaba Book Store & Hijab Fashion
1010 Dream Crest Road Shop 11,
Mississauga, Ontario
L5V 3A4
Phone # 908-812-2574
Cell # 647-401-1150
Timings 7 days a week, 11am-11pm
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:34am On Nov 28, 2016
[size=30pt]RIS MATRIMONIAL SESSION[/size]

http://store.risconvention.com/Matrimonial-Session_c_32.html

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 8:12pm On Nov 28, 2016
[size=1pt].[/size]

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 5:49pm On Nov 29, 2016
My friend has been sending me this type of messages for a month now. Don't know what has come over him. He barely prays daily salat. I would visit him on Jum'ah before and after salat, he just stays in his office focusng on his job.

He bombarded my what'sapp with "Sunna messages" last week and that got my eyes rolling like " bro, you had a dream to return to Islam or something?".

Then I asked him last Thursday how is business?. He said it is collapsed and things not the same anymore. Then I begin to think he's being tested.

He Just Sent This Few Mins Ago

[size=15pt]"[/size]King Saud University has released the long-awaited Complete Qur'an App. Dont leave any1 out, send them The Qur'an as a gift. KSU have made great efforts in its preparation & made it user friendly.
Full complete Qur'an & its interpretation just by touching the screen from left to right.
http://quran.ksu.edu.sa/m.php?l=ar#aya=1_1
Voice + recite + translation + interpretation
Pls share & gain Ajr in the Da'awa process In Shaa Allaah.

Best gift of the year.[size=15pt]"[/size]
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by lanrexlan(m): 5:50pm On Nov 29, 2016
Empiree:
You need to watch this lanrexlan. Very interesting. It portrays plot of Shaitan as described in the Kitab.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRwpOfhO08w

I dont want to give my opinion on it at this time.
What's your opinion on it??

Still watching
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 5:57pm On Nov 29, 2016
lanrexlan:
What's your opinion on it??

Still watching
I would consider this movie as Shaytan mind games especially where the guy is shown material things by his supposed friend not knowing it is nothing but vanity until everything disappears
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 8:11pm On Nov 30, 2016
[size=13pt]German Spy Agency Finds It Hired an Islamic Extremist Mole[/size]

ABC News 2 hours 9 minutes ago

On one side of the internet chat was an Islamic extremist who had just got himself a job with Germany's domestic intelligence agency. On the other side was an agent of Germany's domestic intelligence agency pretending to be an Islamic extremist. When the 51-year-old mole, a German who had converted to Islam, offered to use his new job to provide information to "help the brothers" plan an attack against his employer, German law enforcement swooped in. It appears little harm was done to the intelligence agency, known by its German acronym BfV, Duesseldorf prosecutors said Wednesday. "So far, there have been no reliable indications that the accused had already given security-relevant information ...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/5c516b71-61ef-35db-bc54-d92aa4bc13b5/german-spy-agency-finds-it.html

tintingz hkana, Another case study cheesy cheesy
NEVER trust those clowns. They are the one creating troubles

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 12:32am On Dec 01, 2016
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Hkana: 6:21am On Dec 01, 2016
[size=13pt]German Spy Agency Finds It Hired an Islamic Extremist Mole[/size]

Now, this is funny. The guy wanted them to attack his employer... Lol. His prolly tired of the job.
They're lucky they discovered on time.

Islamophobes should continue fooling themselves and orchestrating attacks against their own people...

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by ayinba1(f): 3:51pm On Dec 01, 2016
This story is flawed, with a lot of holes. And incomplete. I don't want to add HUUUUGGGEEEELY! Forgive me.

Since the supposed terrorist was a spy plant among the real terrorists and the spy agent (who BTW is 51 yr old German who became a Muslim), was a real terrorist, they should have allowed him to reveal an actual secret so he can be caught red handed.

Another attempt to discredit Islam.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 6:04pm On Dec 01, 2016
I said before and is happening. You see a guy they claimed stabbed people in Ohio, I think. He's being linked with !s!s now. And trump is running his mouth. Who knows what else is going to happen.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 6:05pm On Dec 01, 2016
“If there is something you want in life and you are not praying tahajjud for it you don't really want it." — *Yasir Qadhi*

''The Dua made at tahajjud is like an arrow that does not miss its target.'' — *Imaam Shaafi*' (ra

Many people talk about Allah but very few talk to Allah. Bring Tahajjud and Du’a into your life and talk to Him.

If there is something you want to ask Allah, start praying tahajjud.

Tahajjud time is on even 15 mins before fajr so if you are a heavy sleeper you should try waking up atleast 20 mins before fajr and offer tahajjud.

Spread the knowledge so it will be Sadqa-e-Jaaria (everlasting charity) for you In'Shaa'Allah.

The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: “Whoever directs someone to a good, then he will have the reward equal to the doer of the action.” [Muslim 1893)
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:13pm On Dec 04, 2016
Interesting article, long but worth read:

Subject: Ranking of true Islamic countries

How Islamic are the Islamic Countries

A study conducted by Prof. Hussain Askari of George Washington University entitled “How Islamic are the Islamic Countries" showed that most of the countries that apply "Islamic Principles" in their daily lives are not ones that are traditionally Muslim.

New Zealand ranked 1st, Luxembourg 2nd, Ireland 3rd,
Iceland 4th,
Finland 5th,
Denmark 6th
Canada 7th.
Malaysia 38th,
Kuwait 48th,
Bahrain 64th
and the to surprise
*Kingdom of Saudi Arabia ranked 131st*.

The study, published in the *Global Economy Journal* might be shocking to most of us but when we look around us and see the reality of the situation, we find that the results of the study are accurate and true.

As Muslims we seem to care only about performing religious Obligations/Rituals/Sunnah (prayer, fasting, niqab, beards, etc), reading the Qur’an and the Hadiths, but we don't practice what we espouse. We listen to religious lessons and sermons more than the other people on the face of the earth, but we are still not the best of Nations. In the last 60 years, we have listened to 3,000 Friday sermons.

A Chinese merchant once said: “Muslim merchants come to me and ask me to put fake international labels and brands on their goods. When I invite them to eat, they refuse because the food is not Halal. So it is Halal for them to sell fake goods?”

A Japanese Muslim said: “I traveled to the West and saw Islam in practice applied in the daily life of non-Muslims. I traveled to the East, I saw Islam but did not see any Muslims. I thank Allah I knew Islam before I knew how Muslims act.”

Religion should not be reduced to Prayer and Fasting. It is a way of life and it is about how we treat others.

Performing a religious obligation is up to you and it is something between you and Allah. However, good ethics is something between you and other people. In other words, if we do not put Islamic ethics into action and practice, corruption will become rampant and disgrace will be our future.

We should not judge a person based on how he performs religious obligations for he might be a hypocrite.

The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: “Verily, the bankrupt of my nation are those who come on the Day of Resurrection with prayers, fasting and charity, but also with insults, slander, consuming wealth, shedding and beating others.”

I believe *Islam* (external aspect of faith) is incomplete without *Imaan* (internal aspect of faith) and *Ihsaan* (social aspect of faith). Ponder, understand and realize this.

Lord Bernard Shaw is said to have said:

Islam is the best religion and Muslims are the worst followers.
#COPIED

NOTE, it's true to certain extent but don't be deceived they are "Islamic counties" because of standard used by the researcher. Alama Muhammad Iqba (ra) made the same mistake saying "I see Islam in the West than Muslim countries".

Because of this, his Pakistani people were misguided, even misguided when he said that there is no such thing as the return of nabi Isa Ibn Maryam (as). However, because he made this mistake doesn't make him any less than a scholar of Islam.

If i was to use another standard research, these countries may be ranked in the middle or below. They openly do gay, riba etc. Isn't?. The story about Chinese and Muslim marchant can be very true though.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:08pm On Dec 04, 2016
I love this wonderful write up.     What #600 did!

8 years ago, I was a Corper in a little town called Ozoro in Delta state. I had a life changing experience on one of my trips to my location. It was a Sunday. I left Ibadan at noon because I have to resume work Monday morning. There was fuel scarcity so the fare had gone up a bit.

At the park that day, I saw a young boy of around 20 years with a little girl of around 10 or 12. They were begging people in that car to help with #600 so as to add to their fare. They weren't prepared for the inflated price oweing to the fuel scarcity. No one in the car seemed to care. However, as a young man with less worries I volunteered to pay the #600. At least, I was certain it's not a scam.

On our way, the driver decided to search for fuel in Ondo State. That took us another 2and a half hours. We got to Warri safely but very late. I took the last cab from Warri to Ughelli. On getting to Ughelli, the park was empty. It was a ghost town. The darkness was so thick that I could barely see my feet. This was few minutes after 11pm. So I couldn't get the final cab to my town-Ozoro.

I was left with a major decision to make. Should I sleep in one of the stalls in the park or should I trek backwards towards warri where I saw one agofure bus park. That trekking backward will still take another 30 minutes. I was confused and scared to the bones. I have heard about "Warri Wolves" sorry "Warri boys". I have not met them but their exploits have always been a best selling tale.

After some minutes in the dark, I heard some sounds. I knew someone was walking towards me but i couldn't see the figure clearly. It was so dark you could tie strings to the darkness and play a guitar out of it. Suddenly, I heard "Uncle!" "Corper Sir". The only thing on me that could be seen in the dark was my white NYSC shirt. That sound was not harmful but I was scared still. I was expecting the "boys" to come for the bag I brought from Ibadan for them.

The figure moved closer and it didn't look harmful. I stretched my neck into the dark to see who that was. It was the boy whose fare I paid in Ibadan. I felt a vibration through my skin.

To cut the story short, he took me along with his sister to their house. Not the best of all houses though. It was a small house with four rooms which were empty. He vacated his bed for me to sleep. He slept on the mat with his little sister. I offered them money in the morning, which they refused. They look so excited but frail. I left for my town and I couldn't leave the experience even till now.

I sat on my table at work and I thought I could be a dead man, I could be in the hospital. I could even be in the police net or somewhere I can't really explain.

Everyone rejected them but I didn't.
Others had more money than I had but wouldn't give. I thought i was paying their transport fare, Little did I know I was paying for a bed. I thought I was doing them favours, I didn't know I was saving it for myself. If I had pushed them away like others did, they would have walked past me without a word in the middle of no where. I lifted them at noon, they lifted me at night. I paid in Ibadan, I received the goods in Delta. I gave them #600 and they gave me life.

That day, I made up my mind that there will be nothing too big to give and there will be nothing too small to receive. For every gift has a potential to open a door. A lot of us have shut our doors and we keep saying God is unfair. Giving shouldn't only be to people who can pay us back but also to people who seem not to have means.

An act of kindness, a little seed...is an investment

SIC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:13pm On Dec 04, 2016
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 2:15am On Dec 08, 2016
RECEIVED THIS EVENING: This is serious if its true. We need some research for confirmation.

Astaghferullah!

I don't want to scare you, but want to aware you of how tough can Allah's anger be.

The photos are of a dead Malaysian Muslim who had stopped performing prayers. During the janaza salaa (prayer performed up on the funeral of dead muslims) a large snake shown in the picture comes out of the coffin cloth he was covered in. People tried to take the snake away but could not, when they uncovered his face, they were shocked by the look of the dead person's face which had completely changed.

They had to perform the prayer with the sake around the dead person.

Dear Muslims,
It may not take more than 5 minutes for ablution and about 15 minutes for performing prayer which we have been ordered directly by Allah (s.w.t). Performing prayer can please Allah ( s.w.t ) while missing it without excuse can be an unforgivable sin.

The choice is yours.

Please share this post with other muslims so they also awaken from the unwanted sleep.

JazakaAllah khairan

Usermane, are you scared yet?
Still disputing salat?

1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 2:16am On Dec 08, 2016

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:22am On Dec 13, 2016
Culled from Professor Ishaq Oloyede.

Sunday, December 4, 2016

I BURIED MY FATHER --------- Prof. Ishaq Oloyede

I BURIED MY FATHER

I buried my beloved father on Saturday 3rd December, 2016 with prayers. No food, no drinks. I cant bury my father and bury my money.

The funeral ceremony was a one-day affair (janazah and fidau). No 3rd day or 7th day prayer. I will pray for him everyday of my life. The whole ceremony was simple and not expensive. I took no loan. I didnt borrow one kobo. It only cost me canopies and chairs.

There were no drinks, no music and no dancing at my father's funeral. How could I dance on my father's grave? I slaughtered no single cow, not even a chicken when I buried my father. I cannot afford to live a false life. I remain oppressed.

But now I feel relaxed. I am emboldened. No creditor can knock on my door because I took no loan to bury my father. I stayed within my limit.

Bury me when I die. Bury me like I buried my father. Bury me like I lived. Bury me the way I love. No noise, no music, no drinks, no dancing. Bury me as a Muslim.

Prof. Ishaq Oloyede,
The Registrar
JAMB.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:26am On Dec 13, 2016
"DUNIYA" 'Is' 'A' 'School',

''DEEN'' Is A Department

''ISLAM'' Is A Class',

''WE' 'Are' 'Student',

"QURAN" 'Is' 'Sylabus',

"Ramadan" 'is '"Test"

"SALAT" 'Is' 'Practical',

MOHAMMAD" Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam
'Is' 'Teacher',

"ALLAH" 'Is' 'Examiner',&

'Qiyamat 'Is 'Date 'Of 'Result'

'So,''TRY' 'To 'Get' good result.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:50pm On Dec 13, 2016
This Neil Griff dude is crazy.

Read his reply to BBC trash...

People aren't fools

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:53pm On Dec 13, 2016
He received over 100 replies

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 9:04pm On Dec 13, 2016
Empiree:
Nice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQW7DsRI774

Ma sha Allah. This is really nice. How ya doing brother.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 9:15pm On Dec 13, 2016
AlBaqir:

Ma sha Allah. This is really nice. How ya doing brother.
Albaqir in the house. Ma Sha Allah. Welcome Back akhii. How is studies going
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 10:11pm On Dec 13, 2016
Empiree:
Albaqir in the house. Ma Sha Allah. Welcome Back akhii. How is studies going

Alhamdulillah. Thanks jare my brother. I really missed nairaland grin

I've lost your whatsapp contact faah
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 10:36pm On Dec 13, 2016
AlBaqir:

I've lost your whatsapp contact faah
But you still appear pretty much on mine cheesy
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 6:53pm On Dec 17, 2016
So we in the store with my little niece yesterday and he picked up the crackers and cheese and didn't put them on the counter so I paid for it and we leaving. So he's like uncle did you pay for my crackers?. I'm like no you stole them you going to jail shocked undecided this little boy goes " OH NA WE OUT WE OUT grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin and he ran LMFAOOOOOO IM REALLY "CRYING" SO HARD . Like what ? shocked where does he learn this stuff son

rilwayne001
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Rilwayne001: 8:53pm On Dec 17, 2016
Empiree:
So we in the store with my little niece yesterday and he picked up the crackers and cheese and didn't put them on the counter so I paid for it and we leaving. So he's like uncle did you pay for my crackers?. I'm like no you stole them you going to jail shocked undecided this little boy goes " OH NA WE OUT WE OUT grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin and he ran LMFAOOOOOO IM REALLY "CRYING" SO HARD . Like what ? shocked where does he learn this stuff son

rilwayne001

Too much Americans movies. Lol! Maybe he thought you were going to call 911 straight up. tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (234) (Reply)

Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.