Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,286 members, 7,954,142 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:58 PM

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station - Islam for Muslims (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station (267507 Views)

Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding / ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* / 'Islam For Muslims' Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (234) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 8:56pm On Dec 17, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Too much Americans movies. Lol! Maybe he thought you were going to call 911 straight up. tongue
lol, exactly
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 2:54am On Dec 18, 2016
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS NOTICE IS FOR ACTION TOMORROW.

Dear brothers and sisters in Islam..

Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu,

We are experiencing that so many muslims are going through various difficulties in this world,especially in Syria... as one ummah of our beloved rasoolullahi sallallahu alaihi wasallam we all should stand in dua and be in sujud to Allah... all together at the same time... so that Allah will be pleased and be happy that we are all together when a problem occurs to our brothers and sisters...

So we shall stand in salah and pray two raka-at sunnah at the same time In Shaa ALLAH. We shall stand together in salah on Sunday, tomorrow the 18th of December 2016

Time in

Austrailia (Brisbane) 7.00 pm

China. 5.00pm

Sri Lanka 2.30pm

India. 2.30pm

USA (Eastern time)4.00am

London Uk. 9.00am

Pakistan. 2.00pm

Malaysia. 5.00pm

Japan (tokiyo). 6.00pm

Saudi 12.00pm

South Africa 11.00am

Pls refer to the timings in ur city and country.... and pls pray two raka'at sunnah and we all will make dua for Syrian Aleppo muslims and all over the world... May Allah guide us and give us the power to study and practice the knowledge of our dheen and a peaceful life for all muslims in dhuniya... we will solve this problem together by asking dua from Allah alone In Shaa ALLAH

Lailaha ilalah, wahdahu Lasharikalah. Lahul Mulk, wa LahulHamd. Yuhyi wayu miitu, Wahuwa Alaa Kuli Shai-in kadir .
Wa Ashhadu Anlailaha ilalah, wahdahu lasharikalah, wa-ash hadu Anna muhammadan, Abduhu, wa-rasuluhu

Pls forward this message to all ur contacts as soon as possible....as a ummah pls be prepared at the same time...

Jazakalahu Khairan
Wassalaam

In For This In Sha Allah

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:06am On Dec 18, 2016
In France after picking groceries in the supermarket, a Niqabi sister stood in the line to pay. After a few minutes, her turn came up at the checkout counter.

The checkout girl was a non-Hijaabi Arab Muslim girl, began to scan the items of the Niqabi sister one by one, and after a while looked at her with arrogance and said: ”We have many problems in this country & your Niqab is one of them!
We, ...immigrants, are here for trade and not to show our Deen or history! If you want to practice your Deen and wear Niqaab then go back to your Arab country and do whatever you want!!"

The Niqaabi sister stopped putting her grocery in the bag and lifted up her Niqaab…

The checkout girl was in total shock. The Niqabi girl who was blonde with blue eyes told her: "I am a French girl, not an Arab immigrant. This is my country and THIS IS MY ISLAM.
You born Muslims sold your Deen and we bought it from you!"

Dont forget to share.. !!

لآ اِلَهَ اِلّا اللّهُ مُحَمَّدٌ رَسُوُل اللّه

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:17am On Dec 18, 2016
This is crazy. What is this world coming to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kb5sY-Hbz_k

Lesson To Learn For All

This lady lives in America and asked a cousin of hers to supervise the building of a mansion for in Nigeria. The result of her home coming to see the project is the above on arriving at MMI airport

Allah's protection is sought

Wickedness! I wonder how Nigeria will emerge from hate, jealousy, wickedness. Alamat As-Sa'ah
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:38pm On Dec 19, 2016

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 5:12pm On Dec 21, 2016

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 6:06pm On Dec 22, 2016
cheesy

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 9:26pm On Dec 22, 2016
INSPIRATIONAL

Most times when we walk into big malls, boutiques, supermarkets, we never question their prices. We pay exactly what we see on the price tags and even hand out tips to the staff.

But the moment we are out of these shops and want to buy banana, our bargaining game gets off to the roof.

Poor widow with 12 hungry children at home tells you banana is N100. She even takes out her time to explain how difficult it was for her to even buy it, how the economy is so tough. But we insist that if it's not N50, we are not paying.

Some of us even step back into our cars and make to drive away. But because 'half bread is better than chin chin', this woman is forced to call you back and sell to you at little or no gain.

In her heart, she cries, she's worried about how she'll survive with her children. She silently reassures herself that 'It's well. God will definitely provide.''

While you happily chop the luscious banana. Take some seconds out and think about this.

I'm always moved to tears when I see people who genuinely and helplessly hawk petty goods to feed and survive for that day, especially women and children.

Please don't bargain hard with small vendors like this. They do business not to buy designer bags, trendy phones and watches, Gucci shoes and designer clothes but to LIVE and EAT for that day and the children share the remaining money to take to school the next day (that's if there's any left).
"He who gives to the poor lends to his maker"

SHARE this message and let the CHANGE start from you.

Indeed this is touching
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 23, 2016
salaam alaykum @ Sissie and Mukina2

This brother made this suggestion

kennyosein:
I hope the mod will change this meaning “There is no god but Allah; Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah.” to the right one.

what he meant by the right one is changing it to "There is no deity truly worthy of worship, except Allaah", I don't know if there is anything you sisters can do about it.

salaam alaykum...

2 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 7:39pm On Dec 25, 2016
Young 'politician' sends blunt message for British PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-c5dxzmRyM
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 2:12am On Dec 26, 2016
Israel Not Having Her Way This Time. US turned its back on its ally.

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/12/25/politics/israel-un-settlements-netanyahu-ambassadors/

Benjamin Netanyahu said,

"Friends don't take friends to UN Security Council"

^

That's rubbish!
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Nobody: 6:12am On Dec 26, 2016
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 7:28pm On Dec 26, 2016
Zamzam is an 18 x 14 ft well and is 13 meters deep.

It started 4000 years ago. Never dried since then. Never changed taste. No Algae or plant growth in the water, so no disease caused.

Tested by European Labs and declared fit for drinking. This small well provides water for 2 million people through heavy motors pulling 8000 litres per second and every 24hrs, it refills its level in 11 minutes. Thus, its water level never decreases. Subhan Allah .!

Priceless knowledge... Share with as many people as u can.
A Non Muslim Scientist proved we are more electrically charged now than ever before due to the electromagnetic radiations from the things like: Mobile phones, TV, AC, Microwave etc, and if we don't want this radiation to harm us, we should place our forehead on the floor more than once a day as the earth can absorb radiation.

We Muslims are gifted With 5 Times Salaat to touch our heads down i.e. 92 Sajdahs everyday. Subhaan Allah.!

There is always wisdom behind Allah's Commandments.
"WHICH OF THE FAVOURS OF YOUR LORD WILL YOU DENY"?

(Surah Rahman) If this inspired you, why not share it with everyone. This corresponds with what a muslim man once said, that staying longer in sujud prevents stroke or delays it.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 9:59pm On Dec 26, 2016

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 10:00pm On Dec 26, 2016

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:16pm On Dec 27, 2016
A Woman With Beautiful Soul: Continue to rip mama

1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AbuHammaad: 1:47am On Dec 28, 2016
I really miss my very good friend @Newnas

Aideesheks I haven't forgotten about you wink
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AbuHammaad: 1:55am On Dec 28, 2016
It took Imam As shinqeetee (Rahimahullah) 11 days to memorize the whole Fathul-Bari. 24 volumes!!!!

It's things like this my people see and say Ki n se oju lasan cheesy grin

One of his sons, Mukhtar, teaches in the Prophet's Masjid. Very brilliant too. The people of Shinqeet are
probably the best memorizers you can find on earth. I remember someone telling me the average
Mauritanian memorizes the whole Quran before 12

May Allah make it easy for us too

2 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Nobody: 5:52am On Dec 28, 2016
AbuHammaad:
It took Imam As shinqeetee (Rahimahullah) 11 days to memorize the whole Fathul-Bari. 24 volumes!!!!

It's things like this my people see and say Ki n se oju lasan cheesy grin

One of his Sons, Mukhtar teaches in the Prophet's Masjid. Very brilliant too. The people of Shinqeet are
probably the best memorizers you can find on earth. I remember someone telling me the average
Mauritanian memorizes the whole Quran before 12

heading straight to Mauritania!!

May Allah make it easy for us too

Ameen, because my brain ehn, too dull.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AbuHammaad: 6:29am On Dec 28, 2016
lexiconkabir:

heading straight to Mauritania!!

Ameen, because my brain ehn, too dull.

grin cheesy
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AbuHammaad: 6:41am On Dec 28, 2016
Imam Al-Albaani and Imam Ibn Baz loved him so much. Ibn uthaymeen was also his student alongside Shaykh Bakr Abi Zayd. It's safe to say Imam Ash-shinqeetee was to Tafsir what Imam Al-Albaani was to Hadith.

It was said that if you recite any verse from the Qur'an, he could pick it up from there and complete it.

And as expected from a Mauritanian scholar, he was very good at poetry too. He wrote poeeeeems and not forgetting his proficiency in grammar. It was one of his students Shaykh Atiyyah Ibn Salim who compiled his Tafsir into Adwaaul Bayaan after his death.

Cc lexiconkabir

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AideeSheks(m): 8:39am On Dec 28, 2016
AbuHammaad:
I really miss my very good friend @Newnas

Aideesheks I haven't forgotten about you wink
Alright
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:45pm On Dec 28, 2016
Watchout.....she's GBEWIRI 419 shocked shocked shocked shocked

As pretty as she is on the outside....she's dirty on the inside.

She scammed a lady of her hard earn money of £3000 in the UK. Her name is Busola Titi. shocked shocked

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:46pm On Dec 28, 2016
Here is her story

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:39pm On Dec 28, 2016
Debt repayment is VERY important in Islam. The Prophet Muhammad (peace upon him) said, “the best among you are those best in paying off debt” (reported by Muslim) and “procrastination (delay) in repaying debts by a wealthy person is injustice” (reported by Bukhari).

Another hadith states “Whoever contracts a debt intending to repay it, Allah will repay it on his behalf, and whoever contracts a debt intending to waste it, Allah will bring him to ruin” (reported by Bukhari).

This hadith emphasises that those contracting debt with the intention to repay will be granted the means to do so. However, at the same time it warns against acquiring debt that one does not have the means or intention to repay.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:47pm On Dec 28, 2016
Many take issue of debt so lightly. Some, like example of woman who duped fellow human being thinks she can get away with this. You gonna have to repay what you owe willing or unwillingly.

Statements of Sahaabah regarding debt

Umar ibn al-Khattaab said: Beware of debt, for it starts with worry and it ends with war. (Maalik in al-Muwatta).

And Ibn ‘Umar said: “O Humraan, fear Allaah and do not die in debt, lest it be taken from your good deeds when there will be no dinars and no dirhams.”
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 28, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:22am On Dec 29, 2016
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 11:23am On Dec 29, 2016
Empiree, what's your humble opinion about the recent sheik Hamza Yusuf's controversial statement?

Though I have read a whole lots of articles and opinions on it. Naturally it has generated a lot of controversies. Here's sheik Abdullah bin Hamid Ali:
http://www.lamppostproductions.com/frames/
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 1:17pm On Dec 29, 2016
AlBaqir:
Emp.iree, what's your humble opinion about the recent sheik Hamza Yusuf's controversial statement?

Though I have read a whole lots of articles and opinions on it. Naturally it has generated a lot of controversies. Here's sheik Abdullah bin Hamid Ali:
http://www.lamppostproductions.com/frames/
unfortunately the link doesn't work. You have another link?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 1:29pm On Dec 29, 2016
Didi not know Sheik Hamza Yusuf's father later embraced Islam before he passed. I didnt even know he passed. He was just giving khutba when ISIS emerged in 2014 and his fther was like "is this all about your religion you have been preachng to me". Sheikh was perplexed after years of giving him dawah. Alhamdulilah, Allah opened his chest before his soul was taken.

My father, David Hanson, passed away at 8:00 p.m. on the 16th of April, 2016 at the age of 89. He left the world in a good state. He was born into great wealth and advantage, and was afforded an excellent education. At the age of 17, he volunteered to join the Air Force at the height of World War II and served for four years.
He was a good father, and the single most well-read person in the Western canon I have ever met. The Huntington Library gave him a small cubicle, where he carried on his work on Elizabethan manuscripts. My last conversations with him were about the Liberal Arts, of which he was a life-long student. He lived with me on and off for the last few years and remained independent until the last few weeks of his life.
During his stay with us, he always joined in prayer with my family. A few weeks ago, he said the shahadah with his physician, Dr. Asad Tarsin, and requested that he be buried as a Muslim. I washed his body with my son and two close friends yesterday. We will bury him this morning. I want to thank everyone who has extended condolences to me and my family. I would ask simply for a prayer for his salvation.
Thank you. Hamza Yusuf Hanson.
https://www.reddit.com/r/islam/comments/4fe8da/shk_hamza_yusufs_father_passes_in_the_best_way/
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 29, 2016
"Know that leaving the correct path occurs in two ways. Firstly : that a man strays from the correct path intending nothing but good, so his error is not to be followed since it leads to destruction. (Secondly), a man who deliberately opposes the truth and acts contrary to the Pious ones who came before him, he is astray, leading others astray, a rebellious devil within the Ummah. It is a duty upon those who know of him to warn the people against him and to explain his condition to them so that no one falls into his innovation and is destroyed." ~ Imam Muhammad Al-barbahaari Al-hanbali Al-'iraaqi

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (234) (Reply)

Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.