Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,275 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station - Islam for Muslims (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station (248166 Views)

Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding / ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* / 'Islam For Muslims' Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 10:01pm On Jan 12, 2017
Seun, I think text increase (size) doesn't work too. You may want to look into that as well. hello
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 11:39pm On Jan 12, 2017
Interesting......

God Is Great... One Ustaz Died in Indonesia.. when they were burying him.. His grave Was full of Light

May Allah grant us jannah.. May Allah lightens our grave Aameen!!!

#copied

http://www.muslimmodestworld.com/2016/12/27/allah-akbar-see-photo-of-a-sheikh-being-buried-and-light-was-coming-out-of-his-grave/

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:11am On Jan 13, 2017
You Are Welcome

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 13, 2017
Mr @seun, a user complained to me offline, that she has been unable to log into your forum since 31st of DEC, it's rejecting her username and password, is there anything that can be done about that? thanks!
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:58pm On Jan 13, 2017
^^^
Happened to me as well. Tell the person, after entering username and password, should click on "REFRESH" or F5. Should be logged in.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 13, 2017
aiit, thanks! I never knew thats what she meant by "rejecting", i think it happens to everyone...

thanks once again.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 1:53pm On Jan 14, 2017
*WHAT IS MATURITY?*

Author: Anonymous

I used to think that maturity was about age and physical development, how wrong I was. I have since found out that age is only but a number, below are 20 definitions of *MATURITY*

1.... *Maturity* is when you accept other people the way they are and their level of maturity.

2.... *Maturity* is when you understand that your ideas are not always the best.

3.... *Maturity* is when you learn to let go even if it pains.

4... *Maturity* is when you are able to drop expectations from a relationship and give for giving sake.

5.... *Maturity* is when you understand whatever positive thing you do, you do it for your own peace.

6... *Maturity* is when you stop proving to the world how intelligent you are.

7.... *Maturity* is when you stop comparing yourself with others because life is not a competition.

8.... *Maturity* is when you understand that you cant and shouldn't always get what you want every time.

9.... *Maturity* is when you are content and satisfied with your life and yet aspiring to be better everyday..

10.... *Maturity* is when someone hurt you and you understand their attitude and stay clear than trying to hurt them back.

11.... *Maturity* is when you start thinking of other people and not just yourself.

12.... *Maturity* is when you know you cant please everyone.

13.... *Maturity* is when you see things in different perspective far beyond the way they are.

14.... *Maturity* is when you love more and judge less.

15.... *Maturity* is responsibility

16.... *Maturity* is Love

17.... *Maturity* is the application of wisdom and knowledge in humility..

18... *Maturity* is when you accept that your accomplishment, failures, destiny, reputations and almost everything about your life depends on God's will and the choices you make and not pointing fingers on others.

19... *Maturity* is when someone hates you and you still pray for them to succeed.

20.... *Maturity* is knowing God, serving Him with all that you've got and pursuing Al-Jannat no matter what people think or say as long as you are acting in accordance with the provisions of Qur'an and hadith...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 5:28pm On Jan 14, 2017
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 5:35pm On Jan 14, 2017
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 6:32pm On Jan 14, 2017
Louis Farrakhan fired up defending Nigeria, chai

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwW0wp4EjGs
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 11:36pm On Jan 14, 2017
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 8:20pm On Jan 15, 2017
He Gave Birth To Five(5) Sons After Ten(10) Years.

More Islamic Babies cheesy grin cheesy

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 8:45pm On Jan 15, 2017

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 12:57am On Jan 16, 2017
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 2:27pm On Jan 16, 2017
This has to be one of the most beautiful post I have read recently:

When Umar bin al-Khattab radi allahu `anhu (may God be pleased with him) was walking in the market, he passed by a man who was supplicating, “O Allah, make us of Your ‘few’ servants! O Allah make us of Your ‘few’ servants!”

So ‘Umar said to him, “Where did you get this du`a’ (supplication) from?” And the man said, “Allah in His Book says ‘And few of My servants are grateful.’(Qur’an 34:13)” So ‘Umar wept and admonished himself, “The people are more knowledgeable than you, O Umar! O Allah make us of Your ‘few’ servants.”

Sometimes when you advise someone to leave a sin, they respond with “But most people do it, it’s not just me!” But if you look for the words “most people” in the Qur’an, you will find that most people “do not know” (7:187), “do not give thanks” (2:243) and “do not believe” (11:17). And if you look for “most of them”, you will find that most of them are “defiantly disobedient” (5:59), “ignorant” (6:111), “turning away” (21:24), “do not reason” (29:23), and “do not listen” (8:21).

So be of the “few”, whom Allah says about them:

“And few of My servants are grateful.” (34:13)

“But none had believed with him, except a few.” (11:40)

“In the Gardens of Pleasure, A [large] company of the former peoples, And a few of the later peoples.” (56:12-14)

Ibn al-Qayyim (ra) said, “Go on the path of truth and do not feel lonely because there are few who take that path, and beware of the path of falsehood and do not be deceived by the greatness of the perishers.”
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 16, 2017
Empiree:
This has to be one of the most beautiful post I have read recently:

When Umar bin al-Khattab radi allahu `anhu (may God be pleased with him) was walking in the market, he passed by a man who was supplicating, “O Allah, make us of Your ‘few’ servants! O Allah make us of Your ‘few’ servants!”

So ‘Umar said to him, “Where did you get this du`a’ (supplication) from?” And the man said, “Allah in His Book says ‘And few of My servants are grateful.’(Qur’an 34:13)” So ‘Umar wept and admonished himself, “The people are more knowledgeable than you, O Umar! O Allah make us of Your ‘few’ servants.”

Sometimes when you advise someone to leave a sin, they respond with “But most people do it, it’s not just me!” But if you look for the words “most people” in the Qur’an, you will find that most people “do not know” (7:187), “do not give thanks” (2:243) and “do not believe” (11:17). And if you look for “most of them”, you will find that most of them are “defiantly disobedient” (5:59), “ignorant” (6:111), “turning away” (21:24), “do not reason” (29:23), and “do not listen” (8:21).

So be of the “few”, whom Allah says about them:

“And few of My servants are grateful.” (34:13)

“But none had believed with him, except a few.” (11:40)

“In the Gardens of Pleasure, A [large] company of the former peoples, And a few of the later peoples.” (56:12-14)

Ibn al-Qayyim (ra) said, “Go on the path of truth and do not feel lonely because there are few who take that path, and beware of the path of falsehood and do not be deceived by the greatness of the perishers.”

I hope you(and i) really reflect on this.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 7:06pm On Jan 16, 2017
lexiconkabir:

I hope you really(and i) really reflect on this.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 16, 2017
Empiree:

a typo error, i meant this;

I hope you(and i) really reflect on this.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 8:34pm On Jan 16, 2017
CRASHCOURSE: Who can solve this?. Your Opinion?

Your wife gave birth at hospital to a baby girl of 8 hours old. A "nurse" who supposedly in care of the patient (mother) illegally abducted 8 hours old baby and fled to another state. She changed the baby's name and raised her in that state. The baby is now a teenager and the ONLY one she knows as her mother is her "mother" (abductor).

Authority however have been looking for her since the little baby was abducted. She was found months ago and was arrested. Now she's currently sitting in jail in the state where she raised the baby and waiting to be extradited to the state where she illegally abducted the baby. The baby, who is now 18 years old is emotionally attached to her abductor. She's yet to be united with her biological parents. Her parents will soon pick her up in few days while her abductor is facing her music. Her abductor waved to her from behind bars while she cries "momma, momma, momma" knowing fully well that may be the last time she is going to see her. The teenager claims she was properly brought up and educated. Obviously she is healthy.

What Do YOu Think The Law Should Do In This Instance
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 8:47pm On Jan 16, 2017
Major Actors

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:29am On Jan 17, 2017

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Nobody: 5:20am On Jan 17, 2017
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 5:50am On Jan 17, 2017
^

Indeed
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Hkana: 11:38am On Jan 18, 2017
Empiree:
Major Actors
Is that for real? Seriously?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:22pm On Jan 18, 2017
Hkana:

Yes. True life
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:23pm On Jan 18, 2017
Hkana:

Yes. True life
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Hkana: 6:20pm On Jan 18, 2017
^^
This life... Hmmm. Steal someone else's baby what does she plan to tell Allah....
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 9:05pm On Jan 18, 2017
Hkana:
^^
This life... Hmmm. Steal someone else's baby what does she plan to tell Allah....
The only one i feel bad for right now is the girl. She's emotionally shattered.

Emotional connection with her biological parents is still at its inception. This is a very long healing process.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Hkana: 9:13pm On Jan 18, 2017
True.

Left for me, the nurse would spend what's left of her days in solitary confinement.. To call her despicable is an understatement.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 10:03pm On Jan 18, 2017
Hkana:
True.

Left for me, the nurse would spend what's left of her days in solitary confinement.. To call her despicable is an understatement.
Aww, you are a very tough Justice Hkana grin grin grin

I feel so bad for her behind bars especially when the girl screamed "momma" momma" momma". She wants to fight for her freedom.

For me, there is no doubt that the woman should face some sort of justice for future deterrent. Otherwise, if she is left scot-free, others may do the same hoping to get away with it.

Here is my "judgement".

#if she doesn't have previous criminal record, I would have her sent to undergo months of therapy.

#Pay restitution to biological parents of the girl and

#be placed on 10 yrs probation and surveillance. I wouldn't sent her to jail or be in solitary confinement.

The reason my 'judgment' is 'light' is because had it been she was found by authority and arrested as early as the baby was illegally abducted, i would have agreed she should be jailed. Sending her to jail now would have negative effect on the girl. She sees her as mother for real. That's like sending her mom to jail. She can't stand that.

Plus I put into consideration she raised the girl very well.

#justmyopinion

How's my judgement doing? cheesy cheesy
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Hkana: 11:02pm On Jan 18, 2017
Lol. Not for me bro. That judgment won't fly.
To think my solitary confinement was me being nice cheesy I'd thought death sentence but she would not suffer as I'll want.. Hehehe.

Raising the child well doesn't isn't a consideration in my court. Her stealing someone else's baby and putting the family through unspeakable pain. Naaaaaah. Solitary is the best I can do for her.

Imagine the pain the mother went through. Pregnancy and it's plenty issues, I've seen pregnant women and I know what they're going through is better left to the imagination (not experienced. Lol) then one goat stole her baby... Naaaaaah.

What if the mother had suffered complications after learning that her kid has been stolen?

As for the girl feeling attached to the thief, she's probably suffering from Stockholm syndrome. Nothing a few slaps and shrink sessions won't fixed... Lol.

Solitary is the way bro... cheesy

You even said she's trying to fight for her "freedom" is she supposed to still have rights? This kind things sha
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 1:07am On Jan 19, 2017
Hkana:
Lol. Not for me bro. That judgment won't fly.
To think my solitary confinement was me being nice cheesy I'd thought death sentence but she would not suffer as I'll want.. Hehehe.
Lol...i didnt say your solitary confinement sentence was 'nice'. I said it was harsh grin shocked

Raising the child well doesn't isn't a consideration in my court. Her stealing someone else's baby and putting the family through unspeakable pain. Naaaaaah. Solitary is the best I can do for her.
Lol...I hear you cheesy

Imagine the pain the mother went through.
The mother featured on national news after given birth and screaming "i just want my baby". She was really young. Probably teenager too or in her early 20s.

Pregnancy and it's plenty issues, I've seen pregnant women and I know what they're going through is better left to the imagination (not experienced. Lol) then one goat stole her baby... Naaaaaah.
I hear you but at least abductor did not kill the baby. She had miscarriage and she assumed she could not bear a child of her own. She in fact, has children of her own thereafter and raised her children with the abducted baby girl.

What if the mother had suffered complications after learning that her kid has been stolen?
You think too much. Abeg, make una no be one of these jurors.

As for the girl feeling attached to the thief, she's probably suffering from Stockholm syndrome. Nothing a few slaps and shrink sessions won't fixed... Lol.
it is hard bro. She's not really suffering from anything other than she believed the woman was her biological mother. Could you imagine being told a woman that raised you is not actually your mom after yrs have passed?. That's not stockholm syndrome. That unique love for her.

Solitary is the way bro... cheesy
You be "judge Judy" man. You gonna make a tough judge.

You even said she's trying to fight for her "freedom" is she supposed to still have rights? This kind things sha
Yes. She took to her facebook page to protest for her abductor freedom. What's even painful is her supposed father did not know the girl was abducted. He thought the girl was his until his wife was arrested last yr. He knew his wife was pregnant but he thought she gave birth. He did not know she miscarried until now. The man was crying for losing the girl. That's painful.

That's the angle i used to judge the whole situation. There is no doubt abductor was wrong.

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (232) (Reply)

Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.