Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,595 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Please Guys...teach Me How To Handle This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Guys...teach Me How To Handle This (5814 Views)

Guys, Teach Us How To Love You / I'm Attracted To My Driver. How Do I Handle This? / When Your Boyfriend Calls Way Too Much, Ladies How Do You Handle This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Guys...teach Me How To Handle This by vizkiz: 12:55pm On Jul 01, 2014
i cnt still believe this is happening...i love her so much but she broke my heart...we have been together for four years and she threw it away like its nothing. sad

I have been crying my heart out since yesternight...my cloth is soacked with tears cuz i cnt stop crying.

i need to take this like a man but its hard to move on...please guys help me out. I need help!
cry

1 Like

Re: Please Guys...teach Me How To Handle This by Eberex(m): 12:58pm On Jul 01, 2014
vizkiz: i cnt still believe this is happening...i love her so much but she broke my heart...we have been together for four years and she threw it away like its nothing. sad

I have been crying my heart out since yesternight...my cloth is soacked with tears cuz i cnt stop crying.

i need to take this like a man but its hard to move on...please guys help me out. I need help!
cry

What happened to cause her to break up with you, in details please.
Re: Please Guys...teach Me How To Handle This by Meestique: 1:06pm On Jul 01, 2014
We should help u out in crying or what?
Re: Please Guys...teach Me How To Handle This by dytbabe: 1:10pm On Jul 01, 2014
It will hurt
Just for while that's if u get outta it
Love don't know gender, its only how strong u are, I know exactly how u feel and what u going thru, bt only u can help ursef
Goodluck
Re: Please Guys...teach Me How To Handle This by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 01, 2014
If she can just throw 4years. Of been with you just like that,it means she never did love u,you just gotta move on......crying won't solve anything#myopinion#ndo

2 Likes

Re: Please Guys...teach Me How To Handle This by vizkiz: 1:25pm On Jul 01, 2014
Meestique: We should help u out in crying or what?

Am not in good mood...But i think you know what you should have typed
Re: Please Guys...teach Me How To Handle This by vizkiz: 1:27pm On Jul 01, 2014
Eberex:

What happened to cause her to break up with you, in details please.

she's going out with someone else...
Re: Please Guys...teach Me How To Handle This by or3gon: 1:28pm On Jul 01, 2014
yes details wetin happen?
Re: Please Guys...teach Me How To Handle This by or3gon: 1:34pm On Jul 01, 2014
vizkiz:

hmm, my guy, i feel u. it's not going to be easy. just give am time, you'll get over it. trust me i know grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Please Guys...teach Me How To Handle This by Eberex(m): 1:34pm On Jul 01, 2014
vizkiz:

This person she is going out with, do you know him? Is he better looking? Is he rich? What makes him different from you? and lastly how did she break the news to you?

3 Likes

Re: Please Guys...teach Me How To Handle This by farano(f): 1:37pm On Jul 01, 2014
Una no go hear. Reserve your romantic love for your wife alone.. Don't cry ur eyes out of their sockets o grin

5 Likes

Re: Please Guys...teach Me How To Handle This by nitrogen(m): 1:39pm On Jul 01, 2014
vizkiz: i cnt still believe this is happening...i love her so much but she broke my heart...we have been together for four years and she threw it away like its nothing. sad

cry

Choi! Nawa o, kpele take heart, hope for the best, and please, don't make any attempt to hurt yourself o, go meet a friend and unwind (I mean tell that person everything) so you can be light a bit.
Re: Please Guys...teach Me How To Handle This by Meestique: 1:41pm On Jul 01, 2014
vizkiz:

Am not in good mood...But i think you know what you should have typed
Aww! My bad! I thought u had joined Andyblaze nd yungwizzy in their never ending tales.

1 Like

Re: Please Guys...teach Me How To Handle This by Lorlaahlozz: 1:42pm On Jul 01, 2014
Eyah
Re: Please Guys...teach Me How To Handle This by vizkiz: 1:43pm On Jul 01, 2014
or3gon: hmm, my guy, i feel u. it's not going to be easy. just give am time, you'll get over it. trust me i know grin grin

What should i do bro...believe me,i have been calling her a hUndred times sad

@farano:
Una no go hear. Reserve your romantic love for your wife alone.. Don't cry ur eyes out of their sockets o grin

so am i at fault for showing "romantic love" to the girl i wish to marry?

Eberex:
This person she is going out with, do you know him? Is he better looking? Is he rich? What makes him different from you? and lastly how did she break the news to you?

I noticed changes in her for some time now...i dnt know the guy really...but i dnt think that has anythiNg to do with why she suddenly became cold hearted
Re: Please Guys...teach Me How To Handle This by vizkiz: 1:45pm On Jul 01, 2014
Meestique: Aww! My bad! I thought u had joined Andyblaze nd yungwizzy with their never ending tales.

Believe me swirry, if i was joking,you will know i am
Re: Please Guys...teach Me How To Handle This by vizkiz: 1:47pm On Jul 01, 2014
nitrogen:

Choi! Nawa o, kpele take heart, hope for the best, and please, don't make any attempt to hurt yourself o, go meet a friend and unwind (I mean tell that person everything) so you can be light a bit.

I wanna hurt myself...really but i am trying to keep it together....Arrrgghh i think am going crazy! cry
Re: Please Guys...teach Me How To Handle This by Eberex(m): 1:48pm On Jul 01, 2014
@farano:

I like that.
Re: Please Guys...teach Me How To Handle This by Eberex(m): 1:49pm On Jul 01, 2014
[quote author=vizkiz]

What should i do bro...believe me,i have been calling her a hUndred times sad

I noticed changes in her for some time now...i dnt know the guy really...but i dnt think that has anythiNg to do with why she suddenly became cold hearted
quote]

Remember the saying /:#NOSMOKEWITHOUTFIRE
Re: Please Guys...teach Me How To Handle This by farano(f): 1:52pm On Jul 01, 2014
vizkiz:

Yes! Why u no marry am since.
Re: Please Guys...teach Me How To Handle This by vizkiz: 1:54pm On Jul 01, 2014
@farano:
Yes! Why u no marry am since.

You talk like marriage is something anybody can rush into
Re: Please Guys...teach Me How To Handle This by Eberex(m): 1:58pm On Jul 01, 2014
vizkiz:

You talk like marriage is something anybody can rush into

There was something you did joor!!! she cant just run off with someone else. talk true jare
Re: Please Guys...teach Me How To Handle This by nitrogen(m): 2:05pm On Jul 01, 2014
Eberex:

There was something you did joor!!! she cant just run off with someone else. talk true jare

He isn't ready to rush into marriage, meanwhile, the girl is ready! Simple!

1 Like

Re: Please Guys...teach Me How To Handle This by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 01, 2014

cry

It's okay to cry. If you feel like crying some more, please do and don't bottle everything in there lest you explode.

Fallen in love is always a 'good to have', it can make one see the world from a whole new perspective, a better perspective I must add.

However, it is very common for one to mistake their feelings for love. Feelings or emotions are quite powerful and this is one reason we MUST put them in check, though not easy.

To be really in love with another simply means that you are ready to do everything good for that person, within the bounds of reason; which is quite different from doing everything for the person.

In your case, what I think would be a good thing to do for her is let her make her own choices, even when it comes to her choice of whom to be with, irrespective of whether she decides to be with you or not.

I admit that it's quite difficult to accept the choice of someone else for her, instead of you but if that is what she wants then the loving thing to do is allow her decide without compulsion.

You cry now because you have grown too emotional attached to her and probably gotten used to the idea that you can't do much without her. This is a lie most of us tend to believe. We can actually have a very rewarding future with someone else other than our ex's.

My advice to you would be to cheer up first of all. Be around people you are comfortable with, especially those who can make you laugh. Have no grudge against her. Though difficult, still remain her friend. Do not judge every lady ased on your past experience. When you are ready, start dating again knowing that everything will be alright.

9 Likes

Re: Please Guys...teach Me How To Handle This by vizkiz: 2:11pm On Jul 01, 2014
Eberex:

are you saying it was my fault she left?
Re: Please Guys...teach Me How To Handle This by Eberex(m): 2:17pm On Jul 01, 2014
vizkiz:

are you saying it was my fault she left?

Yes it is. By the way have you had time to ask her why she left? Believe me, you'd like to know so you don't fall victim again.
Re: Please Guys...teach Me How To Handle This by vizkiz: 2:24pm On Jul 01, 2014
striktlymi:

It's okay to cry. If you feel like crying some more, please do and don't bottle everything in there lest you explode.

Fallen in love is always a 'good to have', it can make one see the world from a whole new perspective, a better perspective I must add.

However, it is very common for one to mistake their feelings for love. Feelings or emotions are quite powerful and this is one reason we MUST put them in check, though not easy.

To be really in love with another simply means that you are ready to do everything good for that person, within the bounds of reason; which is quite different from doing everything for the person.

In your case, what I think would be a good thing to do for her is let her make her own choices, even when it comes to her choice of whom to be with, irrespective of whether she decides to be with you or not.

I admit that it's quite difficult to accept the choice of someone else for her, instead of you but if that is what she wants then the loving thing to do is allow her decide without compulsion.

You cry now because you have grown too emotional attached to her and probably gotten used to the idea that you can't do much without her. This is a lie most of us tend to believe. We can actually have a very rewarding future with someone else other than our ex's.

My advice to you would be to cheer up first of all. Be around people you are comfortable with, especially those who can make you laugh. Have no grudge against her. Though difficult, still remain her friend. Do not judge every lady ased on your past experience. When you are ready, start dating again knowing that everything will be alright.

thanks boss....but how can i forget and get over the feelings if am still being a friend to her
Re: Please Guys...teach Me How To Handle This by vizkiz: 2:27pm On Jul 01, 2014
Eberex:

Yes it is. By the way have you had time to ask her why she left? Believe me, you'd like to know so you don't fall victim again.

Thanks....i'll do just that. But i am not feeling alive now
Re: Please Guys...teach Me How To Handle This by Eberex(m): 2:38pm On Jul 01, 2014
vizkiz:

Thanks....i'll do just that. But i am not feeling alive now

guy you dey alive, or shey na ya ghost dey type dis message?
Re: Please Guys...teach Me How To Handle This by Lovebond34(m): 2:53pm On Jul 01, 2014
eyah xowri..ndo..yakuri..kpele..z one of dose finx enn..jst take hrt...nd try associatin wif pple more it will help u forget abt her...stayin alone nd finkin abt it will make u take a negativ decision..lyk ota pia piagrin
Re: Please Guys...teach Me How To Handle This by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 01, 2014

cry

Oya take this bucket and stop wetting your cloth..Pour the tears away when you are through

tenk
Re: Please Guys...teach Me How To Handle This by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 01, 2014

cry
Hian, Op you are not telling us the real thing smiley How can she just throw away a 4 years old relationship shocked shocked shocked

Oya take a chill pill and tell us what actually happened. you need to stop crying and be strong. what warranted her to quit? if you don't talk there is no way peeps here can help you.

Pele o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See What This White Girl Wrote About Blacks That Is Trending On Social Media. / You Visited Your In-law And This Was Given To You, What Will You Do? (photo) / Funny Things Guys Do During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.