Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,686 members, 7,823,934 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here - Jobs/Vacancies (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here (392355 Views)

Nigeria Brewies 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here / Nimc Customer Care Officer Position Applicants Lets Keep In Touch Here / FIRS 2012 APPLICANTS...Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Djbaka(m): 6:42am On Aug 21, 2014
faith2ogesco: am not talking bout u but dose who ve used it like....as for me.I always ryt ma exams with confidence. in d numerical I guess que I know ll kill ma tym.deer will b always like 10 easy to calc ones with some medium and time wasters(u rily nid to guess and jump dese ones) also if ur very Gud in bar charts pie histogram etc and can do calculations quickly without calc.u ll ace it.after writing 3dragnets I figured out DAT most(not all)of Deir seemingly large figures can b easily broken down to make calc easier.and were are short ways to solving some of dem.
Bro, you are not communicating. Correct spacing, spellings and punctuation will definitely help.

1 Like

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by nkwako: 7:03am On Aug 21, 2014
Pls don't derail the thread
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by IyaHolyMary(f): 7:18am On Aug 21, 2014
derail thou not this thread

1 Like

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by simplex2: 8:10am On Aug 21, 2014
Dfavouredone:

Bros do u just say dragnet is not a fraud.

Ok hv u gotten any thru them?
Pls dont me u just passed a test or inteerview - hv u gotten an offer thru them?
Pls dnt tell me a frnd of ur hv gotten an offer thru - hv u in particular ever gotten an OFFER? Then pls tell us about it. They can make u successful at a stage but finally give the offer in a fraudulent way - read my above post to understand more.

Stop displaying your ignorance in a public forum! From what you wrote, its obvious you're ignorant of the role dragnet and workforce plays in recruitment exercises. With such limited knowledge like you display here, I wonder what firm would offer you an employment.

Let me educate you (that's if someone else hasn't seen that your silly post and done that already):
Dragnet and workforce help companies in recruitment exercises; they are not the ones that offer an employment. It depends on the agreement with the firm contracting them; it could be to review cv, shortlist those qualified for the test, organize the test and send the successful candidates' names to the hiring company for the oral interviews. Its during the oral interview stages that the hiring company now does their final selection. So at that final stage, it has nothing to do with dragnet or workforce.
Some companies may give them the go-ahead order to organize oral interviews and send them a particular number of qualified candidates.

You need to be abreast with the system if you're really searching for a job. Right now, I doubt that you've completed your first degree.

Thank me later for the small tutorial.
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by mrking3(m): 8:31am On Aug 21, 2014
ednut1:
see me see wahala. i have a job. abeg no pity me. i applied for applying sake.
bros who doesn't have a Job here? if you think you have a good job then why did you bother yourself applying for this Job? Since you're already working with a mining firm! Which obviously have a higher pay package than UACN. Now you came here to cajole us into believing you applied for applying sake!! If I were you, I would have remained on GHOST MODE! And be an observer rather than coming here to display your unnecessary PRIDE!! That lady or guy actually did the right thing every normal human being would do! ........ Remember! PRIDE GOES BEFORE A FALL!

7 Likes

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by okonji4real: 8:32am On Aug 21, 2014
simplex2:

Stop displaying your ignorance in a public forum! From what you wrote, its obvious you're ignorant of the role dragnet and workforce plays in recruitment exercises. With such limited knowledge like you display here, I wonder what firm would offer you an employment.

Let me educate you (that's if someone else hasn't seen that your silly post and done that already):
Dragnet and workforce help companies in recruitment exercises; they are not the ones that offer an employment. It depends on the agreement with the firm contracting them; it could be to review cv, shortlist those qualified for the test, organize the test and send the successful candidates' names to the hiring company for the oral interviews. Its during the oral interview stages that the hiring company now does their final selection. So at that final stage, it has nothing to do with dragnet or workforce.
Some companies may give them the go-ahead order to organize oral interviews and send them a particular number of qualified candidates.

You need to be abreast with the system if you're really searching for a job. Right now, I doubt that you've completed your first degree.

Thank u for wot! U shud be the one thanking him!mtchewwwwwwwwwwww

1 Like

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 21, 2014
Chai...Wahala wan start for this thread again. Abeg workforce/UACN should send the next phase details already, so we can have something better to discuss here..biko!!!

2 Likes

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by nkwako: 8:42am On Aug 21, 2014
Might be test
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by ednut1(m): 8:44am On Aug 21, 2014
mrking3: bros who doesn't have a Job here? if you think you have a good job then why did you bother yourself applying for this Job? Since you're already working with a mining firm! Which obviously have a higher pay package than UACN. Now you came here to cajole us into believing you applied for applying sake!! If I were you, I would have remained on GHOST MODE! And be an observer rather than coming here to display your unnecessary PRIDE!! That lady or guy actually did the right thing every normal human being would do! ........ Remember! PRIDE GOES BEFORE A FALL!
abeg bros dnt let us derial thread. uacn has name more dan my coy. i dnt knw d pay. nd if i was successful nd dey pay higher i go leave noni. if i no successful ntin spoil. i dont see d pride in admitting i failed a test and numerous oda test or interview .oda pple passed. its good to network and contribute and help each oda. u dnt knw where our helper will come from. before i got dropped in kpmg recruitment i sent text material to over 60 pple. i got my present job thru one of dem who i hv neva met. UAC successful pple good luck to u guys

2 Likes

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Djbaka(m): 8:44am On Aug 21, 2014
simplex2:

I don't really think there's much need for antagonistic criticism on what this fellow has said. He's only trying to share his observation on the subject matter. Things don't work for everybody the same way. Constructive criticisms 'on the subject' are welcome. Counter the person's claim, not the person.

4 Likes

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by dljbd1(m): 8:45am On Aug 21, 2014
My mind is just a space right now sucking in everything I see on paper, internet, and TV...I hope we get details soon abeg so one can focus.
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by faith2ogesco(m): 8:48am On Aug 21, 2014
Djbaka: Bro, you are not communicating. Correct spacing, spellings and punctuation will definitely help.
k sir
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by okzcorp: 8:48am On Aug 21, 2014
A BITTER TALE:

It was an online test, so a friend decided to write the test for himself and four of his friends. Now the result is out and all four friends made it except HIM.
Plz tell me, who does this?

I laugh at this experience buh I am happy for them.
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by faith2ogesco(m): 8:51am On Aug 21, 2014
Djbaka: Bro, you are not communicating. Correct spacing, spellings and punctuation will definitely help.
chk bk I ve modified it for u to better understand.
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by faith2ogesco(m): 8:54am On Aug 21, 2014
okonji4real:
Thank u for wot! U shud be the one thanking him!mtchewwwwwwwwwwww
but dude seriously.dragnet doesn't conduct interviews. not DAT I know of sha.sorry for derailing.won't do it again for some tym
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Dfavouredone: 8:55am On Aug 21, 2014
simplex2:

Bros why are u wasting so much energy so cheaply that could useful in fighting Boko haram.

With this your aggression you better take it easy because it easily leads to madness.

Well it is quite natural you defend you pay master - dragnet.

And dnt drag workforce into this - those guys are professionals - not like your quack and fraudulent dragnet.
Wanting to use the professionalism of workforce to rob on dragnet by mentioning both of them side by side wont save dragnet from its venality.
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by okzcorp: 8:55am On Aug 21, 2014
Djbaka: I don't really think there's much need for antagonistic criticism on what this fellow has said. He's only trying to share his observation on the subject matter. Things don't work for everybody the same way. Constructive criticisms 'on the subject' are welcome. Counter the person's claim, not the person.

If only he was CONSTRUCTIVE in his criticism. He kept abusing the one he claims to inform. His criticism is ABUSIVE. Making invective statements like if he had graduated is unwarranted cos this guy said Dragnet is a scam which only implies that he has written a lot to come to such conclusion which may not be true.
HE shudnt expect CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM.
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by faith2ogesco(m): 8:57am On Aug 21, 2014
okzcorp: A BITTER TALE:

It was an online test, so a friend decided to write the test for himself and four of his friends. Now the result is out and all four friends made it except HIM.

over super Gud Samaritans.lemme guess.he wrote his first and corrected his errors in Deirs.smh

1 Like

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by eldega: 9:01am On Aug 21, 2014
Dfavouredone:

Bros do u just say dragnet is not a fraud.

Ok hv u gotten any thru them?
Pls dont me u just passed a test or inteerview - hv u gotten an offer thru them?
Pls dnt tell me a frnd of ur hv gotten an offer thru - hv u in particular ever gotten an OFFER? Then pls tell us about it. They can make u successful at a stage but finally give the offer in a fraudulent way - read my above post to understand more.

Dragnet or any other reputable recruitment agency is not a fraud...............Depending on your experience bro, always be positive......Got a job in the past through dragnet, workforce and even adexen......I know so many people that has got either one job or the other from dragnet and all these other reputable recruitment agencies can testify to this.
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by dljbd1(m): 9:04am On Aug 21, 2014
okzcorp: A BITTER TALE:

The reverse is my case. I and my colleague combo-ed to do hers in the office. The next day was mine but I was on the field that day. Had to squeeze to just attempt it anyway. Eventually I got a success and she didn't. I feel kinda sad though. Not that there was any major repitition of questions. I must say it's just God.
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by stephen13(m): 9:04am On Aug 21, 2014
ednut1: abeg bros dnt let us derial thread. uacn has name more dan my coy. i dnt knw d pay. nd if i was successful nd dey pay higher i go leave noni. if i no successful ntin spoil. i dont see d pride in admitting i failed a test and numerous oda test or interview .oda pple passed. its good to network and contribute and help each oda. u dnt knw where our helper will come from. before i got dropped in kpmg recruitment i sent text material to over 60 pple. i got my present job thru one of dem who i hv neva met. UAC successful pple good luck to u guys
ednut I know you too well, you are too forward. Met you in quite a number of test bt I knw u don't knw me. Bt u cme here 2 show ur pride..
Point of correction we all have good job bt UAC has a name..u wld have kept quite and be on ghost mode as he rightly said. Anyway try to be more conserved dan spitting out things. One luv..

9 Likes

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by simplex2: 9:18am On Aug 21, 2014
okzcorp:

If only he was CONSTRUCTIVE in his criticism. He kept abusing the one he claims to inform. His criticism is ABUSIVE. Making invective statements like if he had graduated is unwarranted cos this guy said Dragnet is a scam which only implies that he has written a lot to come to such conclusion which may not be true.
HE shudnt expect CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM.

He doesn't deserve a constructive criticism! He made a general conclusion based on his own personal experience and based on that to call a company a fraud: who does that?
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by ask4slimjay: 9:27am On Aug 21, 2014

lol, especially that part *calculayor* grin
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by kennytidistar(m): 10:01am On Aug 21, 2014
JUST KNOW THIS

2 Likes

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by faith2ogesco(m): 10:04am On Aug 21, 2014
ask4slimjay:

lol, especially that part *calculayor* grin
rotflmao. typo error bro. una no go kill me.lol

1 Like

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by CharlyG1: 10:17am On Aug 21, 2014
OK... Have U guys finished arguing so i can tell U UAC current salary scale? grin
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by okonji4real: 10:19am On Aug 21, 2014
CharlyG1: OK... Have U guys finished arguing so i can tell U UAC current salary scale? grin
Go ahead bros....thanks
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by landerz: 10:31am On Aug 21, 2014
simplex2:
He doesn't deserve a constructive criticism! He made a general conclusion based on his own personal experience and based on that to call a company a fraud: who does that?
Dfavouredone is very correct.

Oga, there is nothing constructive about what you said. Dragnet has dragged into the same shameful act the Nigerian society is complaining about. Very shameful that a graduate like you can't have a discussion without sounding so aggressive . Are you one of the graduates dragnet think they are qualified ? If yes then you have just displayed the folly of dragnet to the world.

Btw I know people that work in dragnet and know what is going on there. I also have a good job so don't bother thinking I am begging dragnet for anything. It is just facts I stated

2 Likes

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by landerz: 10:33am On Aug 21, 2014
Typing from my phone so there are grammatical and typographical errors
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Fonder: 10:40am On Aug 21, 2014
Hmmmmmmn, lots of issues and abuses which aint relevant at all. U all forget the most important thing which is..... If God says dis Job is urs, then No one can say other wise. Even those that use Man knw Man, it's because God has already said I'll use dis person to give u a job. So pls let's stop abusing each other and jst pray that ur break through is finally here.
Evry1 has a story to tell, No 1 ever thot he/she wuld be without a job for a long while.
If u hv to advice sm1, pls do so without insults or prejudice after all u don't knw where u wuld meet and who wuld be ur helper.
I wish evry person waiting for the next stage success and those who got regret mails, u jst keep praying and believing God for u will be announced soon.

2 Likes

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Dfavouredone: 10:51am On Aug 21, 2014
landerz:
Dfavouredone is very correct.

Oga, there is nothing constructive about what you said. Dragnet has dragged into the same shameful act the Nigerian society is complaining about. Very shameful that a graduate like you can't have a discussion without sounding so aggressive . Are you one of the graduates dragnet think they are qualified ? If yes then you have just displayed the folly of dragnet to the world.

Btw I know people that work in dragnet and know what is going on there. I also have a good job so don't bother thinking I am begging dragnet for anything. It is just facts I stated

My brother, God bless you a zillion times.

My brother, God bless you plus one again.

1 Like

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 21, 2014
I think they sent texts first. Received a text on the 18th(monday) and the email on 19th(tuesday)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (134) (Reply)

Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 / NSITF Interview In August / PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.