Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple - Pets (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple (138642 Views)

Snap And Upload Your Dogs Here [season 3 2016 Edition] / Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] / Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 26, 2015
osomegbe:
My 8months old St Bernard named Bella.
And my 6 months old Rottweiler named Oscars.
ok sir, hoping to get a st. Bernard pup from you someday.

1 Like

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by osomegbe(m): 2:27pm On Feb 26, 2015
Mckandre:
love the Barnard but the rotts pastern looks kinda weird,don't u think?

don't think so, just the picture quality or angle. will try to load another 2 weeks time. Though it just recovered fully from poisoning after a vet gave him anti-poison injection due to my careless fumigation of it's house and not allowing enough time for ventilation.
But, now it is perfectly okay i can bet you.
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by osomegbe(m): 2:37pm On Feb 26, 2015
oluomoadebayo:

What are you feeding Oscar? Something is wrong with the feeding.
I feed with only dry food.
Diamond, Jo-Jo mainly and 3-4 times a week mixed with can food.
spent about 20k-30k on feeding each month on both.
and sometimes i buy bones mixed with meat from the abattoir and cook for them to enjoy.
i will post a better pix later. I can tell you that it is not small or sickly at all. gotten from pure breed imported parents in phc. I bought it because i love the parents and i have not been disappointed.
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by oluomoadebayo: 4:26pm On Feb 26, 2015
osomegbe:

I feed with only dry food.
Diamond, Jo-Jo mainly and 3-4 times a week mixed with can food.
spent about 20k-30k on feeding each month on both.
and sometimes i buy bones mixed with meat from the abattoir and cook for them to enjoy.
i will post a better pix later. I can tell you that it is not small or sickly at all. gotten from pure breed imported parents in phc. I bought it because i love the parents and i have not been disappointed.

I'm referring to his paws and it looks like their is calcium deficiency. I will give you details later after I'm back home .
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by osomegbe(m): 7:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
oluomoadebayo:

I'm referring to his paws and it looks like their is calcium deficiency. I will give you details later after I'm back home .

maybe you know more than i do in that aspect. i have never taken any note at all about its paws. i just look at its general growth without paying any attention to a specific part unless it becomes too visible for me to pay concern.
I will appreciate if there is a help i can get in that aspect and what to do to remedy it.
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by osomegbe(m): 7:49pm On Feb 26, 2015
oluomoadebayo:

One thing i fail to mention is, i still give them drugs like their multivitamin, omega 3, conditioning tab etc
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by tdayof(m): 4:37pm On Feb 27, 2015
Bolt

2 Likes

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by sirneyo2005: 8:07pm On Feb 27, 2015
maya

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by wolewolsz(m): 8:48am On Mar 01, 2015
Is maya a rhodesian ridgeback?
looks lovely.

sirneyo2005:
maya
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by sirneyo2005: 4:30pm On Mar 01, 2015
more of a rot mother(rotweiler bullmastiff mix) maya mother crossed with rot
wolewolsz:
Is maya a rhodesian ridgeback?
looks lovely.
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by solomonsojay(m): 8:31pm On Mar 01, 2015
Here's my Newest Babe (dats After D Super Babe I wana Marry On d 13&14 of March,2015) L:pL...cheesy
Sasha...pure GSD, Female @ 6weeks n 10week Respectively and "Roy" my elder Bro's Caucasian, Male @ 9weeks

2 Likes

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by solomonsojay(m): 8:38pm On Mar 01, 2015
solomonsojay:
Here's my Newest Babe (dats After D Super Babe I wana Marry On d 13&14 of March,2015) L:pL...cheesy
Sasha...pure GSD, Female @ 6weeks n 10week Respectively and "Roy" my elder Bro's Caucasian, Male @ 9weeks

3 Likes

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by wolewolsz(m): 9:22pm On Mar 01, 2015
sirneyo2005:
more of a rot mother(rotweiler bullmastiff mix) maya mother crossed with rot

Looks lovely. Nice dog u got.
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Drajah(m): 12:07pm On Mar 02, 2015
barcaboi:

na really Gold..love am die....Tripping more

thank you!! smiley
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Dumas32(m): 2:14pm On Mar 02, 2015
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Wizkhalifa2(m): 6:42pm On Mar 02, 2015
Dumas32:
hi ppl does any one knows how a male caucasian and a frmale GermanShepherd pup will look like?

Like a dog... :-D

2 Likes

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Dumas32(m): 12:18pm On Mar 03, 2015
Wizkhalifa2:

i meant the feature, which one will the pup pick more of (Caucasian or Gsd)
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Timitunechi(m): 10:48pm On Mar 03, 2015
pet of life
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by MockinJay(m): 9:40am On Mar 04, 2015
solomonsojay
How much did you get your gsd? I'm considering getting one
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by TVmhm: 10:09am On Mar 04, 2015
MockinJay:

I have an affordable Gsd just incase hook me up for pics and price also location is Lagos call 08080488144
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by MockinJay(m): 10:11am On Mar 04, 2015
TVmhm:

I have an affordable Gsd just incase hook me up for pics and price also location is Lagos call 08080488144
State the price naw undecided
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by TVmhm: 10:15am On Mar 04, 2015
MockinJay:

For 38kbut if u holla me on whatsApp who knows what could happen ?could be better call or whatsapp 08080488144
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by TVmhm: 10:17am On Mar 04, 2015
MockinJay:

For 38...but if u holla me on whatsApp who knows what could happen ?could be better call or whatsapp 08080488144
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by MockinJay(m): 10:23am On Mar 04, 2015
TVmhm:

For 38...but if u holla me on whatsApp who knows what could happen ?could be better call or whatsapp 08080488144

cheesy
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by solomonsojay(m): 12:27am On Mar 05, 2015
MockinJay:

i got her frm a friend @ 25k, here in akure,ondo state.
Wil show u how big she has become after my wedding which will rock wit me cheesy

1 Like

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by mayorall(m): 1:09am On Mar 05, 2015
solomonsojay:

Wil show u how big she has become after my wedding which will rock wit me cheesy

Congrat boss. Wish you an happy marriage boss. Don't forget to invite the importation guys.

1 Like

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by MockinJay(m): 7:26am On Mar 05, 2015
solomonsojay:

Ok..congrats on ur wedding
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by wolewolsz(m): 2:16pm On Mar 08, 2015
Here is "suzie" at 9 months.
A rhodesian ridgeback and boerboel (stud) mix.
Very energetic and playful.
Weighs around 40kg.
She had her first heat earlier in february some few weeks before she clocked 12 months but not ready to mate it yet.

3 Likes

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 09, 2015
Wizkhalifa2:

grin grin guy U wicked gan
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by kolokolobi(m): 4:30pm On Mar 09, 2015
Never been a fan of mix breeding but Suzie looks good. Short coat means low shedding and low maintenance at least as far as coat is concerned. Athletic agile look. I won't be suprised If the ridge back was one of the species used in developing the boer boel.
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by wolewolsz(m): 11:17pm On Mar 10, 2015
kolokolobi:
Never been a fan of mix breeding but Suzie looks good. Short coat means low shedding and low maintenance at least as far as coat is concerned. Athletic agile look. I won't be suprised If the ridge back was one of the species used in developing the boer boel.

thanks.
Grooming Her isnt a tedious job because of her short coat.
U got it. shes very athletic. thanks again.
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Magpies(m): 8:19pm On Mar 12, 2015
MockinJay:

call/whatsapp me both sex available on 08145796885

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (44) (Reply)

Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd / How To Make Your Dog More Aggressive / Pitbull Or Rottweiler: Which Is More Dangerous?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.