Stats: 3,151,856 members, 7,813,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple - Pets (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple (138141 Views)

Snap And Upload Your Dogs Here [season 3 2016 Edition] / Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] / Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Prodeegee(m): 8:30pm On Mar 12, 2015
Meet Rex. 6months boerboel

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by osomegbe(m): 9:05pm On Mar 12, 2015
Oscar

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by osomegbe(m): 9:07pm On Mar 12, 2015
6.5 months

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 14, 2015
Oscar's D.O.P.E
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 18, 2015
osomegbe:
6.5 months

Looks like a wicked dog cheesy
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Drajah(m): 10:49pm On Mar 23, 2015
himkers:

Looks like a wicked dog cheesy

as in ehh...see the chains wey even dey im neck
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by mayorall(m): 6:35am On Mar 24, 2015
osomegbe:
6.5 months

Wow. nice. What is he eating.
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by ibkgab001: 8:03am On Mar 24, 2015
I need a dog asap
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by sonnie10: 2:42am On Mar 26, 2015
I have links to buying dogs food from top vet. stores overseas but my challenge is what brands are preferred in Nigeria and at what price. would appreciate any info.

Some of the brands are pedegree, jojo puppy etc. please state if dry or canned and current price.
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Drajah(m): 3:33pm On Mar 26, 2015
Bull(female)... grin stubborn dog

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by younghartz(m): 1:17pm On Apr 22, 2015
Meet katherine :-)

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by younghartz(m): 1:30pm On Apr 22, 2015
And this simon b4 he died sad

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Bobopupa: 7:36am On Apr 23, 2015
dotfak:
Meet Blaze. My awesome Labrador dog.
Nice. One of the reasons I've been following this thread, for at least someone with a Lab.
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by vicdamm(m): 10:41am On May 04, 2015
seuncolon:
My boys..toronto,baton,and simba
great dog please how can I contact u
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by wheezyoung(m): 8:47pm On May 05, 2015
chydy111:

thanks bro, the ears keep standing and falling but its still normal from what I have researched, its a male and both parents ain't white. attached below are the pix of the parents and litter
bruh....you got the puppy i wanted to buy....from baimosha right on IG?
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by sayoberry(f): 10:23am On May 06, 2015
[quote author=Ajanii post=24628259][/quote] pls what do u feed him with. Mine are 7 months and are not close to been this big
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by amlos007(m): 9:44am On May 08, 2015
My Nicky.........4months 14days today...

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by firestar(f): 1:18pm On May 09, 2015
Seun:

Did you read that page? It was written by a Boerboel breeder in South Africa who decided to stop docking the tails of his dogs even though it has not yet been banned in South Africa. He referred to tail docking as an immoral practice, which is painful to the puppies and has no practical purpose whatsoever. He also noted that tail docking doesn't prevent tail injuries, and that Boerboel dogs need their tails, and that Boerboels, Rottweilers, Boxers, etc actually look very nice when their tails are not docked; so it doesn't even make them look better.

There is nothing on that page that support your notion that some breeds have "lazy tails" and therefore their tails must be mutilated. Nothing.

Here's a picture of a Boerboel whose tail is intact:

Isn't this Boerboel gorgeous?

kiss kiss kiss kiss

Do you know where I can get one?
My Old Faithful... cry She needs a buddy to psyche her to action. embarassed
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 21, 2015
younghartz:
Meet katherine :-)

She looks cute. How did u get it?
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 06, 2015
osomegbe:
Oscar

Jfjf
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by tafolayan90(m): 10:07pm On Jun 06, 2015
My male Samoyed 8 month going to a year for urgent sales

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by tafolayan90(m): 10:08pm On Jun 06, 2015
Is name is Oscar 08189276701 urgent money needed and going for take away price

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by kunlesufyan(m): 1:16am On Jun 07, 2015
This are my dogs,
GSD
Name:-rexx
ESKIMO
NameName-: hector

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by kunlesufyan(m): 1:23am On Jun 07, 2015
osomegbe:
My 8months old St Bernard named Bella.
And my 6 months old Rottweiler named Oscars.
Nice..I just love the size of this breed ..here's one ..not mine tho

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by kunlesufyan(m): 1:27am On Jun 07, 2015
Dreamsnest:
Some of our pets.
Boss! This your black slant back gsd is super dope ...damn!!!
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 07, 2015
oluomoadebayo:
My incoming pups awaiting permit, I can't wait.

Please where and how do you import these dogs and what is the cost implication.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by oluomoadebayo: 12:14am On Jun 08, 2015
Sincere4u:

Please where and how do you import these dogs and what is the cost implication.[color=#990000][/color]

It's been a while now. Price depends on what you are getting at the moment.
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 08, 2015
oluomoadebayo:

It's been a while now. Price depends on what you are getting at the moment.

I don't see any leads in your answer. You practically haven't answered me.

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by oluomoadebayo: 10:30pm On Jun 08, 2015
Sincere4u:

I don't see any leads in your answer. You practically haven't answered me.

I got those pups from Romania and dogs don't have fixed price.
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jun 08, 2015
oluomoadebayo:

I got those pups from Romania and dogs don't have fixed price.
Ok, lets make it simpler. How do i get mine from Romania?. What's your source in Romania?.
Cost of shipping them to Nigeria and other charges certainly won't vary so much, right?
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by seyi200(m): 7:14am On Jun 09, 2015
Meet my boerbeol her name is Freedom. She's presently pregnant

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (44) (Reply)

Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd / How To Make Your Dog More Aggressive / Pitbull Or Rottweiler: Which Is More Dangerous?