Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,586 members, 7,955,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:20 PM

How To Attract Her With 3 Killer Text Tactics. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Attract Her With 3 Killer Text Tactics. (12590 Views)

Out Of This World : This Lady Did This To Her Lips To Attract Her Husband! / 4 Secret Ways To Sexually Attract Her! / Romance in the bus ..... Guys and their tactics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Attract Her With 3 Killer Text Tactics. by ebamma(m): 3:10pm On Jul 02, 2014
Re: How To Attract Her With 3 Killer Text Tactics. by dtito(m): 4:26pm On Jul 02, 2014
okpara ugo: I don't follow rules when toasting a girl.

"Hello" will do.

All these copy and paste 'ish..

I don't send a text until after you have visited me for the first time..

Chatting makes things easier.

You will start seeing my texts when I start castigating you if you phuck up.
lolz...we saying same tin....chatting is a cheap text message in bulk....SMS is more expensive texting...so text her on whatsapp or bbm..
Re: How To Attract Her With 3 Killer Text Tactics. by dtito(m): 6:01pm On Jul 02, 2014

"Hello" will do.

Re: How To Attract Her With 3 Killer Text Tactics. by dtito(m): 6:02pm On Jul 02, 2014

"Hello" will do.

chatting is texting ma ...same tin
Re: How To Attract Her With 3 Killer Text Tactics. by drmikeadams(m): 6:24pm On Jul 02, 2014
hhhaaaaaaahaha.......bad guy..omo dat number 1 dey work for me ooo...op dey on a long thing..naija gurls no get that kind time again....
Mondisweets: These ones will not work at all, try these tips;

1. 68990127890466 i know you use airtel
2. What is you account number?
3. Where do you want me to take you for shopping tomorrow?

This is how you get a babe's attention faster cheesy grin
Re: How To Attract Her With 3 Killer Text Tactics. by Ayorh4you(m): 6:37pm On Jul 02, 2014
dtito:
wow...dats if u actually gonna do dat..i need dat money...if u are serious ma accout is ok o vould send..
lolz

DO FIRE! U SEE GUM FOR MY EYES? ABI U SEE MARK FOR MA EYES? undecided undecided undecided JUST SAYING ITS THE BEST WAY TO GET A LADY'S ATTENTION. ALL NA WASH. U KNOW NAH grin grin cheesy cheesy wink wink wink
Re: How To Attract Her With 3 Killer Text Tactics. by dtito(m): 6:54pm On Jul 02, 2014
Ayorh4you:

DO FIRE! U SEE GUM FOR MY EYES? ABI U SEE MARK FOR MA EYES? undecided undecided undecided JUST SAYING ITS THE BEST WAY TO GET A LADY'S ATTENTION. ALL NA WASH. U KNOW NAH grin grin cheesy cheesy wink wink wink
lolz...badt guy
Re: How To Attract Her With 3 Killer Text Tactics. by Ayorh4you(m): 7:22pm On Jul 02, 2014
dtito:
lolz...badt guy

NA SO D MATTER BE MY BROTHER. LOL grin
Re: How To Attract Her With 3 Killer Text Tactics. by dtito(m): 7:55pm On Jul 02, 2014
Ayorh4you:

NA SO D MATTER BE MY BROTHER. LOL grin
ok oh
Re: How To Attract Her With 3 Killer Text Tactics. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 02, 2014
Mondisweets: These ones will not work at all, try these tips;

1. 68990127890466 i know you use airtel
2. What is you account number?
3. Where do you want me to take you for shopping tomorrow?

This is how you get a babe's attention faster cheesy grin
you be igbo man? Lol

1 Like

Re: How To Attract Her With 3 Killer Text Tactics. by Ayorh4you(m): 9:38pm On Jul 02, 2014
dtito:
ok oh
Re: How To Attract Her With 3 Killer Text Tactics. by dtito(m): 9:50pm On Jul 02, 2014
frankben: you be igbo man? Lol
yeah..why i ask nah
Re: How To Attract Her With 3 Killer Text Tactics. by Nobody: 6:32am On Jul 03, 2014
frankben: you be igbo man? Lol
are u a yoruba girl?
Re: How To Attract Her With 3 Killer Text Tactics. by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 03, 2014
Threads like this always cracks me upgrin if a man uses this "killer text tactics" on me, you will never get a reply! undecided
Re: How To Attract Her With 3 Killer Text Tactics. by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 03, 2014
Mondisweets: are u a yoruba girl?
kkk. You be igbo girl... Now i know

1 Like

Re: How To Attract Her With 3 Killer Text Tactics. by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 03, 2014
dtito:
yeah..why i ask nah
i didn't ask you dude?

1 Like

Re: How To Attract Her With 3 Killer Text Tactics. by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 03, 2014
frankben: kkk. You be igbo girl... Now i know
you saw igbo written on my face?

1 Like

Re: How To Attract Her With 3 Killer Text Tactics. by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 03, 2014
Mondisweets: you saw igbo written on my face?
sorry... But your contribution is exactly how igbo men start a date with ladies.

1 Like

Re: How To Attract Her With 3 Killer Text Tactics. by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 03, 2014
frankben: sorry... But your contribution is exactly how igbo men start a date with ladies.
are you igbo?

1 Like

Re: How To Attract Her With 3 Killer Text Tactics. by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 03, 2014
Mondisweets: are you igbo?
yea! What about yo?
Re: How To Attract Her With 3 Killer Text Tactics. by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 03, 2014
frankben: yea! What about yo?
no
Re: How To Attract Her With 3 Killer Text Tactics. by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 03, 2014
Mondisweets: no
your profile pic... You look pretty and

hot grin

1 Like

Re: How To Attract Her With 3 Killer Text Tactics. by DukeNija(m): 9:20am On Jul 03, 2014
Mondisweets: i will call u madam since you saw sir written all over my face smiley

cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Attract Her With 3 Killer Text Tactics. by DukeNija(m): 9:21am On Jul 03, 2014
frankben: your profile pic... You look pretty and

hot grin

Hey, take it easy.
Re: How To Attract Her With 3 Killer Text Tactics. by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 03, 2014
Duke_Nija:

Hey, take it easy.
No sin in appreciating good things
Re: How To Attract Her With 3 Killer Text Tactics. by Chilug(m): 10:30am On Jul 03, 2014
nickz: gringrin I just hate when girls stArt using useless Abbreviations ehn
I will just end d chat. No more replies grin. Na one one naw
Re: How To Attract Her With 3 Killer Text Tactics. by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 03, 2014
frankben: your profile pic... You look pretty and

hot grin
thank u embarassed
Re: How To Attract Her With 3 Killer Text Tactics. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 03, 2014
Mondisweets: thank u embarassed
i wouldn't mind you sending me a pm... grin
Re: How To Attract Her With 3 Killer Text Tactics. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 03, 2014
frankben: i wouldn't mind you sending me a pm... grin
i forgot the password to my email add embarassed

1 Like

Re: How To Attract Her With 3 Killer Text Tactics. by Truckpusher(m): 10:48pm On Jul 03, 2014
Mondisweets: i forgot the password to my email add embarassed
Mondi, did you receive my......... kiss

1 Like

Re: How To Attract Her With 3 Killer Text Tactics. by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 03, 2014
Mondisweets: i forgot the password to my email add embarassed
what about ya whatsapp pin/number
Re: How To Attract Her With 3 Killer Text Tactics. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 03, 2014
Truckpusher: Mondi, did you receive my......... kiss
your what?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Experience With A Banker Lady In Abuja. / Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. / Describe Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.