Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,136 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

David Oyedepo,Tunde Bakare Places Curse On Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Oyedepo,Tunde Bakare Places Curse On Boko Haram (1756 Views)

Where Is Ayo Oritsejafor, Oyedepo, Tunde Bakare And Co / 'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare / Power Blocs Backing Buhari –Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

David Oyedepo,Tunde Bakare Places Curse On Boko Haram by billante(m): 4:06pm On Jul 01, 2014
Lagos – Two renowned Nigerian Men of God, Pastor Tunde Bakare and Bishop David Oyedepo declared that the wrath of God would reach Boko Haram Islamist sect, which has been kidnapping, killing and maiming citizens, bringing enormous pain to the whole nation, reported.

David Oyedepo,Tunde Bakare Places Curse On Boko HaramThe separate declarations were made on June 29, 2014, Sunday in reaction to Boko Haram strike on churches in Chibok Local Government Area of Borno State, as well as Wednesday’s explosion in Wuse 2, FCT Abuja.

Related: Suspected Boko Haram Members Lock Worshippers In Church, Kill 56 Near Chibok

Bishop Oyedepo used about 10 minutes of his Sunday Service at the headquarters of his church in Canaanland, Ota, Ogun State, to pray against endless Boko Haram attacks on peaceful Nigerians.

He joined the charged congregation to pray that “the air the members of the group breathe become carbon monoxide”.

The bishop further commanded death upon sect members, commanders, as well as Boko Haram sponsors and sympathisers. He added that terrorists would witness more attacks from serpents and bees.

Related: SPIRITUAL ATTACK – Boko Haram Members Flee Sambisa Forest As Mysterious Snakes Fight Them

Oyedepo prayed that sect members and sponsors would be tormented by the spirit of death for eternity, and they would never know peace, whereever they are.

The bishop has also urged the members of the church to continue to intercede for the over 200 kidnapped GGSS Chibok female students.

In conclusion, he urged all the Christians in Nigeria to pray fervently for the country and to invoke vengeance on Boko Haram and its sponsors, because “the country must not experience another civil war”.

Pastor Tunde Bakare made an address on Boko Haram insurgency twice: during a vigil on June 27, 2014, Friday and during his Sunday Service. He engaged in rigorous prayers against the sect and also placed curses on the terrorists, their sponsors and sympathisers.

Bakare also asked God to send more serpents into their camps and kill them.

The pastor prophesised that a new Nigeria would emerge after Boko Haram terrorism is exterminated.

“God is about to raise people that will enthrone the new Nigeria,” Bakare said.

59-year-old David O. Oyedepo is reported to be the richest pastor in Nigeria. He is the founder of the Living Faith Church Worldwide, also called Winners Chapel.

Tunde Bakare is an influential Prophetic-Apostolic pastor who is the Serving Overseer of the Latter Rain Assembly.

http://naijabizcom.com/2014/07/david-oyedepotunde-bakare-places-curse-on-boko-haram/

Re: David Oyedepo,Tunde Bakare Places Curse On Boko Haram by yorke1: 4:07pm On Jul 01, 2014
is this for real?
Re: David Oyedepo,Tunde Bakare Places Curse On Boko Haram by alhajimikehell(m): 4:14pm On Jul 01, 2014
D bible alhaji mikehell read didnt tell him tu curse evil doers..instead t told him to pray fr dere change of heart.....@topic.....well...........
Re: David Oyedepo,Tunde Bakare Places Curse On Boko Haram by Firefire(m): 4:15pm On Jul 01, 2014
Those naturally cursed (By Splitting Blood) cannot be re-cursed as the original curse is in place until their 10th Generation angry

2 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo,Tunde Bakare Places Curse On Boko Haram by akumada1: 4:36pm On Jul 01, 2014
I trust my bishop, curse them even their sponsors

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo,Tunde Bakare Places Curse On Boko Haram by ikweremilitant: 4:36pm On Jul 01, 2014
yorke1: is this for real?
ogas d cursing is nt enuf.let churches relocate d women nd children of southern bornu.dats d esence of d offerings nd donations in church

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo,Tunde Bakare Places Curse On Boko Haram by Allohrandy(m): 4:39pm On Jul 01, 2014
mumu bishops. why did it take yall this long to place curse on Boko Haram

2 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo,Tunde Bakare Places Curse On Boko Haram by yorke1: 4:45pm On Jul 01, 2014
ikwere militant: ogas d cursing is nt enuf.let churches relocate d women nd children of southern bornu.dats d esence of d offerings nd donations in church

No way! The essence of offerings and donations in church is primarily for the expansion of the kingdom. Any other thing is secondary. Its left for the church to decide that.
Re: David Oyedepo,Tunde Bakare Places Curse On Boko Haram by MadCow1: 4:55pm On Jul 01, 2014
Re: David Oyedepo,Tunde Bakare Places Curse On Boko Haram by sCun: 5:19pm On Jul 01, 2014
As if their curses have any effect

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo,Tunde Bakare Places Curse On Boko Haram by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 01, 2014
The reason why I'm not a fan of some of the men of God of this generation....... undecided

This is what the bible says;
Luke 6:27 ” but I say to you who are listening: love your enemies do good to those who the you ”

Romans 12:14″ bless those who persecute you, bless and do not curse”

Luke 6:28 ” bless those who curse you,pray for those who mistreat you “

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo,Tunde Bakare Places Curse On Boko Haram by ikweremilitant: 6:36pm On Jul 01, 2014
yorke1:

No way! The essence of offerings and donations in church is primarily for the expansion of the kingdom. Any other thing is secondary. Its left for the church to decide that.
so giving charity to brodas in need is nt part of d kingdom.abeg which version una dy read 4ur church, u sure say no be king junaids version be dat.
Re: David Oyedepo,Tunde Bakare Places Curse On Boko Haram by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 01, 2014
yorke1:

so moving children,and women out of danger isn't a good reason,abeg tell me more.
Re: David Oyedepo,Tunde Bakare Places Curse On Boko Haram by Honeyking(m): 8:36pm On Jul 01, 2014
wise_many2k: The reason why I'm not a fan of some of the men of God of this generation....... undecided

This is what the bible says;
Luke 6:27 ” but I say to you who are listening: love your enemies do good to those who the you ”

Romans 12:14″ bless those who persecute you, bless and do not curse”

Luke 6:28 ” bless those who curse you,pray for those who mistreat you “

Bros U try, maybe U need 2read more, there re verses that shows n alow curses too. Mail me n I wil send it 2ur mail @ my leisure.
Re: David Oyedepo,Tunde Bakare Places Curse On Boko Haram by zurine(f): 8:15am On Jul 02, 2014
even Jesus cursed the fig tree when it did not bear forth fruit, and Elisha cursed the children that mocked him which resulted inthe death of 42 of them. Friends, everything that mocks your destiny is entitled to a curse. These people are long long overdue for a curse. they are so so so cursed

2 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo,Tunde Bakare Places Curse On Boko Haram by DONMAYOR19(m): 8:44am On Jul 02, 2014
All boko haram members, sympathisers, sponsors and anyone that is supporting them either directly or indirectly will die and their generation will never know PEACE.
Re: David Oyedepo,Tunde Bakare Places Curse On Boko Haram by MadCow1: 8:54am On Jul 02, 2014
DONMAYOR19: All boko haram members, sympathisers, sponsors and anyone that is supporting them either directly or indirectly will die and their generation will never know PEACE.

grin

Lol..

Niggas.. grin

(1) (Reply)

Salute To Our Troops / President Jonathan And His Son Pictured Praying For Nigeria / The Sharia Crisis (1976-1979)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.